Unexpected Fluffer

Story Info
A friend's help with dating-profile photography yields fun!
6.6k words
4.53
10.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TAGS: Titfuck, blowjob, camera, friends, outdoors, tits, boobs, spontaneous, oral, jeans

Will texted Alyce, "Hey - Do you do photography?"

"I do, why?"

"Let me call you."

Alyce and Will used to work together. She left to work somewhere else, but in those six months they shared shifts, Will came to know of a handful of different creative projects she worked on in her own time. Each seemingly employed a different craft or artistic skill. It didn't seem far-fetched to him that she might dabble in this medium too.

"Hello?"

"It's me. Good time to talk?"

"Yeah, Will! How've you been?"

"You remember me and Mike broke up?"

"That was a while back."

"Totally. I've been over it for a while and trying to get back onto the apps."

Alyce beamed, and gushed into the phone, "That's great! I knew it would blow over and you'd be better. Fuck him."

Will laughed. "Hah. I don't even think about him enough to think 'fuck him' anymore. I sure do wanna hook up, though. Can you help me with some pictures for my profiles? My selfies all suck."

"Aww, Will, I'd love to! When did you have in mind? I have free time on Saturdays these days."

"Day time? Either real early, or else late afternoon? I want pictures that look bright 'n airy 'n cheerful. Plus the direct sunlight for good contrast. There's something specific I have in mind."

Alyce met Will at the Pacific Park four days later with her gear.

He was disappointed with the weather. "We can probably get some good, evenly-lit face shots in this overcast, but I was hoping for some strong shadows."

Her brows pulled together, as Will hadn't explained yet what the thing he had in mind was. She knew from their discussion that he wanted to attract guys who weren't late-night party-obsessed types, or unsmiling sad sacks. She agreed that outdoor, fresh-air shots as the main profile pictures would probably get Will attention from the types of men he was interested in.

Regular-guy types, casually sporty and healthy, far removed from the "scenes" of local gay culture. As a bisexual, these spaces and the people in them were a bit intense for Will's preference. He wasn't closeted or down-low, but just didn't feel a great fit in the nightlife and bar culture. Or with the fitness queens who wore their beefcake like another kind of drag and couldn't talk about anything but working out. Will was looking for genuineness and felt like daylight would manifest the kind of posture-free, uncomplicated transparency he was after.

Alyce got the idea and took face shots, upper body shots, and head-to-toe shots. She chit-chatted and bantered throughout the effort, to keep Will relaxed, un-posed, and candid-looking. Some pictures were against the darker side of the overcast afternoon sky, with the natural filtered light from the brighter western sky in his face. Other pictures were in front of the rocky Pacific bluff, a few with the sea and waves behind and a modest flash highlighting his face, and some on the play structure, which Will thought would make him look like "a Dad," but Alyce insisted would turn out looking nice and casual.

The one he liked best was the one she snapped as he was driving away after they wrapped the session and said goodbye. He was waving from his lowered car window with his dark, wavy hair stirred by the breeze, smiling fraternally at Alyce as he rolled away. She captured the moment and included it with the forty or fifty other shots she dropboxed to him after she got home.

He showed her one of his online profiles after adding the new pictures. She thought everything looked pretty good, the way Will had presented himself and with the photos he had picked out. But it was just a start, he insisted.

He wanted something else and they met again the next Saturday, bright and early in the morning - this time at the municipal baseball field. The nearby high school had completed construction of their own field a couple of years earlier, so the city field didn't need to be used for school team practices anymore, and was empty.

Alyce thought Will wanted more photos just so his profile wouldn't look like they were all taken in one session: Different lighting, different setting, different clothes.

As he stood up from the bleachers to greet her when she arrived, unloaded her car, and marched over to him, she noted his look: A well-fitting bowling shirt in black and white. Unbuttoned down the front to expose an old-school white undershirt. And classic blue jeans, a couple of shades lighter than the ones he had worn on the overcast previous weekend.

The jeans were also well-fitting. Alyce had really only ever seen Will maybe two or three times before now in clothes other than their work uniforms. She whistled approvingly, acknowledging how well the outfit worked for him, and unobtrusively taking in an eyeful of the bulge which filled out the front of his jeans behind his fly and below the left front pocket.

Will couldn't say he knew Alyce really well, but they had gotten along quite decently at work together and shared some mutual personal details with ease and unconcern. There had been a couple of times when their personalities had sparked friction, but they got over these things quickly and laughed about the events later. If he hadn't been with his ex, Mike, at the time, and she hadn't been with her guy, Chuy, he might have felt conflicted about their status as co-workers, since he found her cute, likable and interesting. But under the circumstances it never occurred to him to make a pass at her or anything.

Alyce knew Will was bisexual, but hadn't found occasion to share that same detail about herself with him in the work environment. Or the detail about how her relationship with Chuy was open.

Will did know she lived by herself and not with the guy, and vaguely that she liked kink to some degree, but he hadn't ever sought any details from Alyce about that. But this was why, among a few friends who were photographers, he figured she would be a good person to enlist for help with his online profile. He figured, correctly, that she would be very matter-of-fact about it, adult and non-judgemental, and happy for him in a sex-positive way now that he was in the market for, basically, no-strings hookups while he got back in the saddle after his breakup.

They embraced briefly. Alyce had to one-arm Will, and when they parted, she put down her camera-gear bag.

They started talking at the same time.

"So what do you want to do with this sesh -?"

"Can I tell you what I had in mind for today -?"

They both cracked up laughing for a brief minute. He cleared his throat and said, "I need crotch shots. Some of these guys slap rawdog dick pics all over their profiles. I don't want to do that, but if you can get my bulge real good, that's what I'm after."

Alyce blinked, but, noting Will's unselfconscious delivery, she thought to herself, "Ha, girl. Just be a grownup about this!"

While that thought was playing between her ears, her eyes unconsciously flicked down to take in that bulge. Truthfully, she had looked at it before. Even earlier this very day, when first walking up to greet him. But as she came to realize that she was doing it now, basically on cue, and he knew she was looking, watching her look, even, she blushed. Because the distance between thinking "be a grownup" and managing to act like one is sometimes quite a gap. Especially when one has to tell oneself that in the first place.

She didn't look away, though. The pink in her cheeks faded quickly and her project-oriented mind caught up. She regarded Will's crotch appraisingly and started thinking about how to bring it out with the camera.

She looked up into Will's face and smiled confidently. "I never would have thought of that!"

Will observed humorously, "Maybe that's just 'cause you haven't been on dating apps lately. Bet you anything you'd put on your Wonderbra and some butt-sculpting shorts if you were out there looking these days!"

He slapped his thigh and added, "I mean, I even saw a hell of a camel-toe on Bumble! There's no way she didn't do that on purpose."

"Huh. I see what you mean."

While Alyce chewed on that, Will ran through some ideas. "This is why I thought meeting while the sun is low might be good. Highlight and shadows, yeah?"

She looked at his groin again and circled a finger in the air, indicating for him to turn for her. "Yeah, that's probably good thinking. Let's see!"

He rotated and struck some ever-so-casual poses along the way, hooking a thumb into a jeans pocket, propping a hand on a hip, cocking one side of his pelvis as

his butt came into view, tilting his ass fetchingly for Alyce to see.

"Ha, you've been rehearsing this, haven't you!"

"Told you - I tried, but my selfies all sucked."

"Well, let me get set up."

Alyce had two cameras and a tripod. Thinking about the intended focal point of the session, she deliberately set it below eye level and the big SLR camera went onto that. The palm-sized snapshot-style compact camera went around her neck on a strap.

Will sat on the third row up on the bleachers while she took a few short minutes to check that the devices were charged and set up for action. When she came over to say that all was ready, he was leaning forward, elbows on his spread knees, hands laced together, and she snapped his picture from below. This made Will smirk self-consciously, sit up straight, and run a hand through his dark, wavy hair, all of which she also caught in a rapid series of snaps.

"I can't tell which side you're dressed on, Will."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I like this setting, where you're seated like that. But if your junk wasn't right in the middle all up behind your fly, it would stand out more!"

Will looked down. She was right. He stood up, turned his back, stuck his hand down behind his waistband, and manhandled his package till he was decisively dressed on the left, and hiked his jeans up a little to pull the fabric into strong relief over the bulge.

By the time he was done, and turned back around to show her, Alyce was behind the SLR and had elevated it on the tripod to the level of her own eyes, since Will was up off the ground on the bleachers. She photographed him tugging his jeans into place by the belt, and waggled a finger at him to prompt him to sit as before again.

Now his package was visibly pressed up against the inside of his thigh, down the left leg of his jeans. When he sat, wide-kneed again, with Alyce and her camera pretty much looking right up between his legs, she grinned wickedly and clicked away.

"Turn a little and put your other foot up on the bench in front of you," she directed.

The very slight side-saddle orientation and the lifting of his left thigh really brought his package into relief. He put his elbow on his elevated knee and propped his jaw on his hand, looking into the rising sun to his left.

Alyce was tickled, and stepped out from behind the tripod onto the bleachers. "Let me get it from above, too!"

Watching her snapshot him with the compact camera from this closer point of view, Will started to fidget as the attention caused him to swell. Dressed commando, without underclothes, his jeans were irritating his peehole as his dick grew and moved inside them.

Circumcised life.

So, he stood up. It felt better.

"Oh! Yeah, just like that!" She looked at the sun, and back to his body. "Turn juuuust a hair toward me! And put that foot up on the bench in front of you again. Good, good - Try the other foot! And turn..."

Will followed Alyce's directions, taking a look down his front from time to time to see where the shadows and highlights were falling. As far as he could tell, the plan was working. He could see quite a bit of relief from his first-person point of view of his own crotch, and couldn't wait to see how the photos were coming out.

They came down off the bleachers and did a little more posing and picture-taking. She directed him to just walk across the field in front of her, his side toward the camera. She watched how his stride made the bulge move beneath the denim, and captured a number of still frames on the SLR.

They took a break and retreated off the field to a picnic table in the shade of a mature oak tree. The sun was higher and warming the field.

Over snacks, they chit-chatted, catching up on each other's lives. Will's new job was a progression from the one he had left, where he had met and worked with Alyce. Alyce was still there but wasn't pursuing advancement. For her, the job was a placeholder while she took classes to develop a different professional angle. Will had a couple of ideas for her about networking and padding her resume in the new field. Alyce thought she might know a guy or two Will might meet, and see if he'd want to hook up, or more, with them.

Will thought, probably not more. He was over the breakup, but it had put him in a place of preferring no strings, at least for the meantime. He made sure Alyce knew this so that if he did meet her friends, the expectations wouldn't be over-sold to them. She didn't anticipate it to be a problem.

They reviewed the pictures on the screens of the pair of cameras Alyce had been using. Will found a few he regarded as pretty-good, among the forty or so she had captured.

Alyce was more critical. "I think we can do even better." She tutted thoughtfully as they flipped through the pictures.

Will didn't want her to perceive any criticism from him, as she was doing him a favor, and honestly had done pretty well, as far as he was concerned. "Wait till we see what they look like on a real computer screen. These tiny views are probably distorting the full picture."

She smiled enigmatically. "You do have a nice bulge, Will."

While Will registered a bit of mental surprise and a physical twitch in his perineum at the unexpected compliment, Alyce continued. "You want it to look as intense as possible, right?"

He nodded gamely, brows knotting. He wasn't sure what she had in mind, but she was already pulling clothespins from her gear bag. As she explained how they could be used to really tailor the way the jeans draped, and to snug the fabric over his dick, enhancing the print-through greatly, he imagined her crouched by him, tugging at the material, pinning it, staring at it.

He found his mind leaping to an image of Alyce gripping his junk bodily through his jeans and rearranging his flesh to suit her vision.

This caused his dick to pulse. Alyce stood up from the picnic table and beckoned Will to follow. She looked at his chub as he followed her to the door to the dugout behind the first-base line on the right side of the ball field. By now the sun was high enough to shine down into the open, un-walled front of the narrow dugout, but still shining from a low enough angle that the roof didn't shade the inside.

The bench was elevated above the dugout floor to just a bit below the ground-surface level outside the dugout. The dugout's floor was low enough to hide a team's calves and knees from the outside. It was a well-known joke among hometown fans that players standing in the dugout were basically presenting their crotches above the lip at the dugout's edge to viewers standing outside. Will thought he started to see one of Alyce's next ideas.

She had him stand outside, facing away from the doorway and steps leading down into the end of the dugout. This put the sun on Will's right side, highlighting his profile and contrasting the relief of his bulge.

Alyce crouched down. His bulge was practically right in her face. She looked right into his crotch and reached around behind Will's left thigh, pinching the jeans here and there. After a couple of moments of experimentally tightening and moving the pinched points back there, she picked a place to secure the pinch of denim with one of the clothespins.

Will's junk was printed through the denim even more plainly. A sack and a distinctly separate tube of flesh were arranged beneath the single layer of material, and she put her hands on Will's hipbones, to delicately guide him in turning just right for the direct sunlight to best caress the shape in light and shadow.

"That is really revealing." He looked down to see her face inches away from his chubby pecker, staring unabashedly while she complimented the effect. His dick lurched again and he was postive she had to have seen it.

She stood up. "Stay there." She grinned toothily as she took a couple of steps back and lifted the compact point-and-shoot camera from her chest, taking snaps from a few different elevations, knee to head level, and moved laterally to get profiles, full-frontal, and quarter shots.

Will thought Alyce was starting to enjoy herself maybe a little too much! She couldn't stop smiling, and seemed animated and energetic as she moved around, recording his exposed form from a variety of points of view. He was starting to see her nipples poking through her own top, and since it was no thin garment, but a reasonably heavy sweatshirt she had put on for the early morning's coolness, that was really notable.

She came up to his shoulder, bringing the series of pictures up on the camera's screen. "I don't mean to be critical, but look at this."

She flipped through them. Will thought the effect looked excellent. Much more revealing than the ones they had taken before the snack break. But Alyce was really getting all-in to this project, and pointed out how she thought the specific layout of how his bits and pieces were arranged inside his jeans could be reconsidered.

This really took Will by surprise. This was much more detail than he had imagined getting into with Alyce. But her enthusiasm was infectious, and he looked at her, asking, "Like this?"

He looked around the park. They still had the place pretty much to themselves. A couple of dog walkers and some morning-time runners had circled the paths along the periphery of the outfield while the pair had been modeling and shooting off the infield, but no passers-by had come within a hundred meters or more of them.

So Will unselfconsciously reached behind his belt and into his jeans. When he stretched the front of his jeans out to make room for his hand and for the rearrangement he intended to perform, the clothespin gathering a fold at the back of his thigh fell off as the fabric was pulled from its jaws. He found one hand inadequate for the task, so, with both hands down the front of his jeans he carefully separated and arranged his cock and balls and laid them against his thigh just so. If he hadn't already been aware of his chubby status (which he had), he could now feel his swollen-but-not-stiff state in his hand as well. He aimed it down his pants leg, kind of milking it from root to tip so as to enhance the appearance of length.

Alyce was watching and her eye twinkled as Will's hands came back into view. He arranged his waistline, lifting it a little and rotating it left and right around his waist until finding the position which seemed to pull the leg of his jeans most snugly against his package, and looked up at Alyce for her appraisal.

Damn it if she wasn't licking her lips. He found himself laughing silently.

She saw his smirk and his shoulders shaking mirthfully, and beamed playfully at him. "Now we don't even need any clothespin! That's something else, right there." She repeated some of the shots from the previous series of angles and heights. She worked quickly, as the review had shown her which were the best, and she wanted to capture Will's chub before it shrank back to ordinary proportions.

That didn't happen. They reviewed the new set of shots briefly, and Will agreed the results were better than ever.

He lifted a palm to high-five her as they stared together at an especially revealing shot.

12