Unexpected gangbang

Story Info
A catchup with a friend turns into an unexpected gangbang.
3.4k words
4.5
70.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toni73
Toni73
478 Followers

Edited by todger65

*

It was a rainy Saturday night. I was meant to be catching up with an old friend of mine Scott at a local bar. About an hour before leaving home he rang and asked if I'd like to catch-up at his place as the weather was pretty bad. I wasn't really in the mood to go out drinking, so I agreed. I had a shower and threw on a pair of jeans and a jumper and headed out the door.

After about a forty -minute drive I arrived. I parked the car and walked up the driveway to the door. I knocked a few times and waited for Scott to answer.

"Hi there beautiful." Scott said as he opened the door. "Come in."

"Hi Scott." I replied as I walked inside.

I followed Scott down the hallway to the lounge.

"Make yourself at home honey. I'll get us a drink." Scott said as he headed into the kitchen. "Go through the movies and pick one out to watch."

I headed over to the cabinet and started going through the movies. I pulled out a few horror movies, and as I was going through the rest when I came across Scott's porno collection. I pulled one out that looked quite good and had a quick read of the back. As I quickly went through the rest of his movies, I somehow mixed the porno with the few horrors I had pulled out.

After a few minutes Scott came out of the kitchen with the drinks. I put the movies on the table before taking my drink and sitting down. Scott picked up the first movie and put it on before sitting next to me on the couch. We both got comfy and settled in ready. The movie was a B grade horror, and we found ourselves chatting and catching up rather than watching.

Before we knew it, the movie finished. We both had a bit of laugh over not even watching the movie. Scott got up and poured some more drinks, and at this stage I was feeling quite relaxed. Scott was pouring double shots of Scotch and coke and they were going down very nicely. We chatted for a little longer before Scott got up and took the movie out of the DVD player.

"So, should we attempt another movie." Scott said with a laugh.

"Sure, why not." I replied.

Scott leaned over to the coffee table and picked up the small pile of movies I picked out. As he went through them, he paused. He looked at the movie in his hand then looked at me with a smile.

"Well honey. I would of put this one on first if I knew you had picked it out." Scott said as he smiled at me.

Scott held up the cover and I couldn't believe I had accidently put one of his porno's in the pile.

"God sorry. I didn't mean to put that in the pile." I said feeling a little embarrassed.

"Don't be sorry. God, I haven't watch this in ages." He said looking at the cover.

"You know what. Throw it on for a laugh. Anything like the last movie we won't watch it anyway." I replied.

Scott put on the movie and we sat back with our drinks continuing to chat. The movie started and as we chatted, I couldn't stop glaring at the screen. There was a middle aged-woman being gangbanged by eight guys. We continued talking and I could feel my heart racing and my pussy getting wet.

"You like watching porn." Scott said as he moved closer next to me.

"Ummm I'd be lying if I said I didn't." I replied.

"Looks like their enjoying her." Scott said.

"Well I think she's enjoying them. I know I would." I replied.

Scott knew I loved being gangbanged as he had been part of one of my gangbangs before.

As we continued watching and talking, I noticed Scott's hard cock bulging in his pants, and I could feel my pussy was so wet. As I laid back on the couch, Scott ran his hand up my leg. I turned and looked at him as he continued watching the movie. I turned back to the movie starting to feel very turned on. I placed my hand on Scott's leg running it up slowly finding his hard cock. I undid Scott's shorts before sliding my hand inside grabbing his hard cock. After a few minutes of stroking his cock he stood up and removed his shorts and boxers. He then knelt in front of me undoing and removing my jeans and panties.

"God Toni. I've wanted to fuck you again for so long." Scott said.

As he stood in front of me, I pulled myself forward sitting on the edge of the couch pulling him closer.

"Fuck your cock is nice and hard." I said as I took him deep in my mouth.

"Fuck honey that feels so good." Scott said as he started to moan.

I continued sucking Scott's cock as my eyes were glued to the TV. Watching the woman with two cocks inside her pussy and surrounded by guys stroking their cocks was getting me so wet, and I couldn't wait to feel Scott's cock inside me.

After a few minutes I pushed Scott back and stood up. I removed my jumper and bra before laying down on the couch. Scott knelt down and spread my legs apart before tasting the wetness of my pussy. His tongue felt amazing as he explored every part of me. I looked over at the TV watching the woman now with a cock in her arse and pussy and guys taking turns fucking her mouth. It was making my heart race. Scott stopped for a second and looked at the TV.

"You liking that honey. I know how much you like being gangbanged." Scott said.

"God yes, and yes I love being gangbanged." I replied.

"My flat mate who lives upstairs has a few mates over tonight, I could always ask if they want to join us. I don't mind." Scott said with an eager voice.

"You just want me to be gangbanged." I said with a smile. "I'm keen."

Scott sent a text to his flat mate before putting his phone down and continuing to lick my sopping pussy. I was getting so exciting about being gangbanged, my heart was racing, and the feel of Scott's tongue felt so good.

After a minute or two I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I couldn't tell how many guys there were, but I knew it was more than one.

"Ha Scott. Fuck mate who's the hottie." Said one of the guys in the room.

"Guys meet Toni." Scott said raising his head up from my pussy.

"Hi there Toni." One of the guys said as he walked beside me pulling down his shorts.

I reached up and took hold of his nice size cock and started stroking him while Scott continued licking my pussy. As I stroked his cock, I pulled him closer taking him in my mouth running my tongue all over the head of his cock.

"Fuck yeah suck it nice and good." The guy said.

After about a minute, he pulled his cock out and moved away. Before I knew it, another guy had his cock in my mouth fucking my throat. I closed my eyes as he thrust his cock deep. The guys took turns fucking my mouth for at least ten minutes while I felt so many hands all over my body. Scott got up and stood back letting the guys attack me like a pack of wild animals. Hands grabbing my breasts, fingers in my pussy and cocks in my mouth felt so good, and soon I was ready to cum.

"God yeah, yeah , I'm cumming." I screamed as the guys continued groping me.

As my body started to relax, I sat up on the couch. I looked around and noticed there were nine guys including Scott. As much as I like older guys, these guys were young, late twenties to early thirties, but I didn't care. I was so turned on I just wanted to be fucked.

One of the guys sat next to me on the couch and guided me on to his hard cock. I started riding him nice and slow as he pulled me close kissing me sliding his tongue in my mouth. As I pulled away and sat up, I felt my body being pushed back down by one of the many hands touching my body.

"One thing I remember Toni. You love being fucked by two cocks." Scott said as he slid his cock inside my pussy.

The thought of two cocks rubbing together inside my pussy always got me very excited.

"Oh god fuck." I screamed.

Both guys rammed their cocks harder and deeper as I moaned over and over. As I looked around the room, the guys were standing around stroking their hard cocks waiting their turn to fuck me. After a few minutes Scott slid his cock out and stood back.

"Here Mark, fuck her tight pussy." Scott said as he stood stroking his cock.

Mark slid his cock inside me and straight away started fucking me hard. I couldn't help but moan with pleasure as both cocks stretching my pussy. Mark pulled his cock out a couple of times and slid it back in, and I could feel the large head of his cock stretch my pussy every time. After a few minutes Mark pulled his cock out ready for the next guy.

"Fuck my arse. Fuck it hard." I said as I looked around at the next guy.

I lay forward and with each hand spread my arse ready. His cock was big, and I could feel my arse being spread apart. As he pressed his cock against my arse, I tried to relax my body. All of a sudden, he slid inside me. With a cock in my arse and pussy, it didn't take long for me to cum.

"Fuck me, yes, yes, I'm cumming." I screamed as my body jolted over and over.

After a few minutes both guys pulled their cocks out and helped me up. One of the guys moved the coffee table out of the way as I was laid down on the floor. One of the guys spread my legs apart before laying down on me sliding his cock in my pussy. As he fucked me, a few of the guys spread my legs apart allowing his cock to fuck me deeper. As I looked up, I noticed the guys standing around stroking their cocks which was such a turn on. I reached up and grabbed two cocks pulling them close taking turns sucking and stroking them.

"That's it mate, fuck her nice and hard." One of the guys said.

After a few minutes the guy slid his cock out and stood up. The next guy laid down sliding his cock inside me, and straight away started pounding my pussy nice and hard. I continued sucking and stroking their cocks as they took turns fucking my mouth. The last guy pulled his cock out and sat up on the couch.

"Let's take her somewhere a little more comfortable guys." Scott said as he helped me up.

Scott and the guys led me into Scott's bedroom, pushing me down on the king size bed. As I got myself comfortable I watched the guys standing around stroking their cocks. I started fingering my pussy and squeezing my breasts. Watching the guys was getting me so turned on and ready to cum.

"Oh god keep stroking your cocks. Yeah, yeah." I screamed as the guys watched me make myself cum.

As I lay catching my breath, one of the guys got down beside me on the bed.

"Get on and fuck my cock." He demanded.

As I climbed on, riding his cock, Scott moved behind me pressing his cock into my arse. He felt so hard and I could feel the head spreading my arse apart.

"God that feels good. Deeper, deeper." I screamed.

Scott grabbed my arse and rammed his cock deeper and harder. I couldn't stop moaning over and over as both cocks fucked me. I notice one of the guys kneeling on the bed stroking his hard cock.

"I want that cock in my mouth." I said pulling him close.

I sucked him nice and hard for a few minutes before he got off the bed. Before I knew it, I had another cock fucking my mouth. As I sucked his cock, he grabbed my hair, holding my head still as he thrust his cock deep into my throat. As the three guys fucked me, I was ready to cum. I pulled my head back sliding the cock out of my mouth as I started to moan.

"Fuck, yes yes, yes. I'm going to cum all over your cock." I screamed looking at the guy whose cock was in my pussy. "Yeah yeah. Oh god."

As my body was still trembling, Scott pulled his cock out of my arse. Before I knew it, another cock slid inside my pussy. Barely any time to catch my breath both guys started fucking me hard and deep. It felt so good as I again moaned over and over.

"Oh, fuck don't stop. Give it to me." I screamed between moans. "Don't stop."

All of a sudden, I felt their cocks getting harder as both guys started moan. At that point I realised they were both about to cum inside my pussy.

"Oh god fill my pussy, harder, harder." I screamed. "Fuck, yeah yeah."

"Oh my god." I screamed as I closed my eyes.

The feeling was amazing and as their cum shot deep inside me, I felt my body tremble as I was about to cum. Our three bodies shook, and I could feel their cocks pulsating deep inside my pussy. I collapsed enjoying the amazing sensation running through my body.

After what felt like a minute, I rolled off on to my back on the bed. Two guys grabbed my legs spreading them apart as another guy slid his cock inside my cum filled pussy. While he fucked me I found myself surrounded my guys stroking their cocks taking turns fucking my mouth.

"Oh, fuck yeah. I'm cumming." Said the guy fucking my pussy.

"Fuck me, fill my pussy." I screamed as his body froze.

I felt his warm cum deep inside filling my already cum filled pussy. As he hopped off, I rolled over on my knees ready to take a cock from behind. The thought of being used by these guys was such a turn on and I was ready for the rest of their cum.

The next guy slid his cock in my arse nice and slow pushing it in deep. He started fucking me at first slow then nice and had. Another guy laid down in front of me pulling my mouth to his cock. I ran my tongue around the head of his cock teasing him before sucking him nice and slow. I felt the cock in my arse getting hard stretching me as he continued fucking me.

"Oh baby. Fuck yeah." He moaned. "Ready for my cum."

"Yes, yes, yes." I screamed as his cock hardened shooting his cum in my arse.

He slid his cock out and stood back as the remainder of the guys rolled me over. They stood around me stroking their cocks while groping my body.

"Time to cover you in cum, honey." Mark said.

"Hang on guys, she's my guest. I get to cum in her mouth." Scott said moving close.

As I watched the guys stroking their cocks, I started fingering my cum filled pussy. I couldn't stop looking at their hard cocks, and I knew I was going to cum one more time. I slid three fingers inside my pussy and rocked my hips taking them deep. I could feel myself close to cumming as a few of the guys moved in closer.

"Fuck yeah, I'm going to cum." One of the guys said before letting out a loud moan.

I watched his cock as he stroked shooting his cum all over my tits. He rubbed his cock on my nipple whipping the last of the cum from his cock before moving away from the bed. A few more guys moved in closer stroking their cocks faster ready to cum. I couldn't hold back, I was ready to cum. I continued fingering my pussy and now with the other hand, started fingering my arse.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Fuck." I screamed as I came.

As my body shook, three guys shot their warm cum all over my body. Once they had finished, they moved away from the bed, making way for the rest of the guys. Still fingering my pussy and arse, I looked up at Scott standing next to me stroking his cock. By the look on his face I knew he was going to cum.

"Oh fuck, open that beautiful mouth honey. " Scott said as he started to breath heavy.

"Oh yeah, taste it honey." Scott moaned as his cum shot over my face.

I licked my lips tasting his cum before sucking the last from his cock. As I sucked him clean the last of the guys knelt around me shooting their cum over me. Now with my pussy and arse full and cum all over me, I lay on the bed on display surround by all the guys.

"Fuck honey did you enjoy that." Scott said looking at me with a smile.

"God yes. I sure got more than a movie night." I said with a laugh.

Scott and the guys left the room and headed out to the lounge. I got up and headed to the ensuite to take a shower to wash the cum off my body. After about 20 minutes, I returned to the bedroom. Feeling a little exhausted, I laid on the bed naked reliving the night in my head.

I didn't know what time it was, and I don't even remember falling asleep, but I was woken by somebody hoping on the bed. I opened my eyes, and it took me a second to realise where I was. As my eyes focused, I noticed Scott and Mark naked kneeling beside with their cock hard ready to fuck me again. I opened my mouth, and one at a time slid their cock in ready to be sucked.

"Ready to be fucked again honey." Scott said.

"Yes please." I said as I continued to suck their cocks.

After a few minutes Mark laid on the bed. I mounted his hard cock riding him nice and slow as he squeezed my tits. It felt so good and I couldn't wait any longer for Scott's cock to be in my arse.

"Fuck me in the arse." I said looking at Scott.

Mark wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down on his chest. I felt Scott's hard cock press against my arse as he slowly guided it inside me. I felt the head of his cock spread my arse and at that point I let out a loud moan.

"Fuck. Oh god." I screamed as Mark held me tight.

I felt helpless as their hard cocks fucked me nice and hard. Over and over they pounded my arse and pussy, over and over I continued to moan. I felt my body tense as both cocks brought me to the edge of cumming, and I couldn't hold back.

"Oh god yes yes. Keep fucking me. I'm cumming" I screamed. "Fuck."

As I came Mark held me tighter as they both continued to fuck me. I felt Scott's cock in my arse getting harder ready to explode as he gripped my arse tighter.

"Cum in my arse. Harder, harder." I screamed.

"Fuck, yeah, yeah." Scott said as his body froze shooting his cum in my arse.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Mark said holding me tight.

His cock exploded filling my pussy with cum. It felt so good feeling both cocks pulsating in my arse and pussy.

When the guys had finished with me, they removed their cocks rolling me on to the bed before heading out of the room. I got up and collected my clothes before heading to the bathroom getting myself ready to head home. After a few minutes I headed out to the lounge thanking Scott for an amazing night before leaving.


Toni73
Toni73
478 Followers