Unexpected Harmony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head and then ran her hands through it, "I think so." He backed up and she stood up smiling, "Thanks, now I need one more favor."

"What's that?"

"Can you unzip my dress?"

He nodded and reached out, finding the small clasp at the top, undid it, then grabbing the pull, he gently pulled it down until it reached where her waist would be, "I think that is it."

She kept one hand on the front of her dress and reached around, feeling his hand which had lingered on her back, took a subtle deep breath and said, "I think so, thank you."

She turned to find him smiling and looking down at her, "You're welcome, need anything else?"

A million thoughts ran through her head, but she simply said, "No, I won't be long."

He smiled and walked out of the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. With him gone, she could hear the TV switch on, and she slipped the dress from her shoulders, eased it over her hips and let it pool at her feet. She stepped out and turned the water on, as it warmed up, she stripped off her white panties and draped them on the toilet beside her clothes.

When the water was the right temperature, she stepped in and began to quickly wash, working all of the hairspray out of her hair, then washing her arms, chest and stomach, she reached for her razor and quickly shaved her armpits. Setting the razor down, she brought her shower gel to her legs and began working from her feet up. When she got to her crotch, she was slightly surprised to feel the heat emanating from it, and the wetness coating her lips.

She scoffed at herself, thinking "He is just letting you stay the night, calm down Claire!" As she finished washing up and letting the water rinse over her, she couldn't help but think of how good looking he was, how his touch felt, and how it had been over a year since she had had sex. She shook those thoughts off, shut the water off and climbed out of the shower, drying herself, then reaching for her panties. As she slid them up, she noticed the gusset of them was damp, and sighed, thinking to herself, "I guess he had more of an impact than you thought." She peeled the panties off and placed them in her dress before pulling on the boxers Bryce had given her, pulled the shirt on, noticing that luckily in the dim light, her dark nipples didn't show through, but if she didn't get into bed fast, her nipples would push against the thin fabric, leaving little to the imagination. She quickly brushed her teeth, combed her hair and opened the door, stepping back into the main room.

***

Bryce heard the door open and looked up from the recliner and smiled, "Feel better?"

She sighed, "Much better, just getting the hairspray out is huge."

"I bet. I had the desk bring up another blanket, so the bed is all yours." She nodded and noticed the bed had been turned down. She set her things down on her backpack and then climbed in, sighing as she relaxed. Bryce got situated in the chair then said, "You done with the light?"

"I think so." The room suddenly went dark except for a small sliver of light coming in from the crack in the curtain. For the next 10 minutes, Claire lay in bed, hearing Bryce toss and turn until she finally said, "Bryce?"

He quit shifting, "Yeah?"

She didn't answer right away but finally took a deep breath and said, "We are both adults, and this bed is huge, sleep in the bed, that chair is gonna kill you."

"It's fine, I just have to find the comfortable spot."

"It is 130 and you've been tossing and turning for 10 minutes. Get in the bed."

She heard shuffling, then felt the bed dip and Bryce climbed into bed beside her., "Where are you?" He rolled over and his arm bumped into her, "I'm sorry, I didn't think you were in the middle."

She giggled, "You're fine, I'm not used to a bed this big."

He laughed with her, "Me either, I have a queen at home." They both lay silently for a moments until it was Claire tossing and turning; he rolled over, reached out, and placed his hand on her hip; she stopped moving, and he said, "Are you okay?"

He didn't move his hand and she took a deep breath as she felt the feeling from earlier flow through her again, "Short of my kids, I haven't shared a bed with anyone in over six months. I've been sleeping with a body pillow to take up space, and now my body doesn't know what to do with a real person."

He heard her sniffle a bit, "I'm sorry. Am I making you uncomforta..."

She cut him off, "No, you're fine, I'm the issue." He went to move his hand and she grabbed it, "Please don't."

He gently squeezed her hip and softly said, "What do you need?"

He felt her move, his hand slipped from her hip as she scooted back, pressing against him, "Will you hold me?"

"Lift your head." When she did, his arm slipped under her neck and she felt his arm drape against her stomach, pulling her tight against him. They lay quietly for a few minutes, her sniffling stopped, and she noticeably relaxed as he gently stroked her stomach with his hand. She tried to scoot back against him more, causing her ass and the rest of her body to press into his more. He took a deep breath and with her head now on the same pillow as his, he lowered his head and nuzzled her neck.

The sudden warm breath on her neck caused goosebumps to form on her skin, a shiver move threw her body, and her to let out a noise that could be described as a closed mouth moan. She subconsciously pressed her ass back against him, trying to get closer; her eyes shot open when she felt the unmistakable shape of a bulge pressing against her. She felt Bryce shift behind her and soon his nose was pressing against the base of her neck. Feeling herself getting turned on, she gently stroked his hand around her stomach with hers and heard him say, "This is nice."

"Mmhmm."

Feeling her press against him more, Bryce began to succumb to the urges he was feeling and allowed his fingers to find the hem of her shirt, moving it up, his fingers found her warm skin, heard her take in a deep breath and squirm under his touch, he stopped. She whispered, "That feels really good." He began to touch her softly, stroking her skin, causing her to make more pronounced noises, pressing into him more.

She let out a subtle gasp as she felt his lips pressed to her neck. She stopped what she was doing, let go of his hand, and quickly turning over so they were facing each other. He had a look of concern on his face as he said, "I'm sorry, I got carried away."

With her free arm, she pressed her hand to his face and brought her lips to his; after a brief hesitation, she felt his lips move against hers as they pressed into each other. She felt his arms wrap completely around her, hugging her tight as both their lips opened slightly, and their tongues touched; she moaned softly as he nibbled her bottom lip. She felt him rolling and she went with him, ending up on top of him and straddling his waist.

She broke the kiss and took a deep breath, he looked into her eyes and smiled, "Well, I didn't expect that."

He rested his hands on her hips as she looked down at him and finally said, "I haven't had sex in over a year..."

"It's been over a month for me..."

She laughed, "Not the same."

He raised his hips slightly; the sudden pressure caused her to take a breath in and shift a little bit as his bulge pressed into her crotch. She bent back down, kissing him again as his hands slid under her shirt and up her back. As she kissed him, she ground against him, causing her breath to increase. When she broke their kiss to take a breath, he looked at her and said, "If you want to stop and just go to sleep, I won't be upset..."

She sat up straight again and rested her hands on his stomach, "I don't want to stop...". She took another deep breath and grabbed her shirt, lifting it off of her body and throwing it on the floor. "I'm sorry I'm not all tone and fit."

Bryce took her body in, shaking his head, her body was the epitome of young motherhood. She was right, she wasn't tight like the models on Instagram, but instead there was the extra weight of motherhood. There were slight stretch marks on her stomach and her breasts were full with a hint of sag from breastfeeding. Her nipples were dark and pronounced, hardening due to the exposure and the horniness running through her body. He gently slid his hands up her body, smiled and said, "You're beautiful."

"You're just saying that."

He did his best to sit up, causing her to lean back a bit until she was straddling his lap. He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her gently, then saying, "It's true, you are beautiful with clothes on, and even more so without them on." She leaned her head against his as his hands stroked her back, he continued, "I'm serious, if you want to stop, we can."

She shook her head, "I don't want to stop, but please be gentle."

"Of course." He kissed her lips again before moving down her cheek to her ear, nipping it gently before moving down to her neck, then collarbone. As he trailed the kissed down, she bent her head back, softly moaning and gyrating her hips against his growing bulge. As he neared the top of her breast, he lifted his head, "I think we will be more comfortable laying down."

She shook her head and got off his lap before laying down on the bed. He turned and took her body in as the glow of the outside light streaked across her body. He smiled and she made a subtle attempt to cover her chest, he shook his head, "Don't."

She let her hand fall to her side as he straddled her waist and resumed kissing her collarbone and making his way to her breasts. He kissed down her breast, softly nipping at the skin before gently cupping it, lifting it slightly to kiss around her areola. She let out another soft moan as he got closer; with a flick of his tongue on her nipple, she pressed her hips upwards, groaning, but his weight kept them pinned to the bed.

Feeling her press upwards, Bryce opened his mouth, taking her firm nipple into his mouth, sucking firmly while moving his hand to her other breast, cupping and kneading it gently, letting her moans guide his hand, lips, and tongue. After giving her left breast and nipple attention, he let her nipple drop from his mouth and kissed across her chest, repeating the same thing on her right breast and nipple, once again causing her to softly moan in pleasure.

After a few moments, he lifted his head and slid up her body again, kissing her softly while tangling his hands in her hair. She once again pushed her pelvis into him, craving the feeling of his bulge. She opened her eyes when he pulled his lips away and said, "This all feels so good."

He smiled softly, "I'm glad, but I'm not done."

His hands left her hair and she felt him sliding down her body, trailing kisses between her breasts, then feeling them on the bottom of her rib cage, down to her stomach, around her belly button. As good as it felt, she reached her hand down between his lips and her skin, "Bryce, ummm stop."

He softly kissed her hand and looked up at her with a look of concern, "Is everything okay?"

"No, well yes." She covered her face, shaking her head.

When she moved her hands, she saw that he hadn't moved, but was smiling softly as he said, "Of course I'll stop, but I'm a bit confused by your answer."

She took a deep breath and look at the ceiling, "You don't have to do that."

"What do you mean that?"

"Lick me down there."

"I know I don't, but I wanted to."

"Oh, why?"

"Cause I was hoping to keep making you feel good. Can I know why you asked me to stop."

She sighed, looked down at him, then rolled the boxers down a bit exposing the 6in scar on her abdomen, "I had a c-section when I had Zach."

He looked down at her newly exposed skin and softly bent down, kissing the scar, "It's beautiful too."

She laughed, "Now you're just full of shit."

He looked at her seriously, "I'm serious. All the things you're self-conscious about don't bother me. You've had two kids, this is what a real woman looks like, and I like that."

She felt a tear slip from her eye, "Really?"

He smiled, "Yes really. Your body is beautiful."

She sniffled and wiped the tears from her eye, "Thank you," she scoffed, "Now I ruined the mood."

He reached up and gently caressed her cheek, "You didn't ruin anything."

She gripped his hand in hers and said, "Do you still want to keep going?"

"Only if you do." She shook her head yes and he pulled his hand from her face, placed both hands on her hips and resumed his kisses along her stomach; she let out a gasp as he began to kiss along her scar, and running his tongue along it, sending shockwaves through her body as she felt her pussy begin to dampen more. He kissed until he found her hip bones, then shifted lower, kissing right along the edge of the boxers, causing her to thrust her hips towards his mouth.

As he got to the crease were her hips and legs met, he paused and said, "Can I take these off?" She squirmed a bit and nodded her head; he slowly eased the boxers off her hips and down her legs after she lifted her ass. With them on the floor, he smiled and gently spread her legs, revealing her wet folds.

She lifted her head, "I'm sorry I'm not clean shaven."

He ran his hands up her thighs, "I don't care." With his hands at the top of her thighs, he used his thumbs to gently touch her lips, spreading them as she sighed in pleasure. He ran his fingertips through the faint patch of curly hair above her slit, then moved his hands to the inside of her thighs. He lay down between her legs, and said, "Bend your legs."

She did as he said, bending her legs and taking a deep breath as she felt his warm breath on her inner thighs and moving towards her pussy. She felt his hand parting her lips, then felt his lips softly kissing her most delicate areas as she let out a soft moan, as a wave of pleasure flowed through her. His kissed were soon replaced by his tongue as he softly licked between her lips at her wetness. As he worked higher, she let out another moan and thrust her hips towards his face, urging him to lick her clit.

Rather than do as she wanted, Bryce smiled to himself and licked around her clit before moving back down, sucking her lips into his mouth, then licking back up, causing her to moan and thrust into his mouth again. He did this same thing another two times before licking from her entrance to her clit, flicking it with his tongue, eliciting a much more primal moan from her. He lifted his head to see her chest rising and falling with deep breaths of pleasure and brought his finger around and softly stroked her slit, causing another moan.

He moved his head back down, flicking her clit while circling her entrance with his finger, then gently pushing his finger inside while sucking her clit between his lips. The sudden change caused Claire's eyes to shoot open as she let out the loudest moan yet. He spent the next minute or so working his finger deeper inside her, feeling her wetness coat his finger while he sucked on and flicked her clit with his tongue. Claire wasn't very loud, but her moans began to become a bit louder, and her body began to shake until she said, "Shit!" her legs began to tremble harder, and her pussy contracted around his finger in orgasm.

As the waves and contractions began to slow, Bryce softly licked her juices up before sitting up and stroking her legs as she came down from her orgasm. She opened her eyes and looks at him, "Wow. Can't say my ex ever did that."

He softly smiled back, "I'm glad it made you feel good."

Claire raised up onto her elbows, "You're overdressed." Bryce shifted from his knees to a sitting position and took his shorts, off dropping to the floor as his cock bounced free. Claire reached out, gently taking it in her hand and stroking it while running her thumb across the head, wetting it with his precum. He closed his eyes, savoring the touch, the letting go let go, she knelt in front of him. He opened his eyes, wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her against him, as they kissed passionately.

When their kiss broke, she reached down, taking is hard cock in her hand and said softly, "It's been a while, can I be on top?" He nodded and moved to lay down, but she touched his arm and said, "Can I sit in your lap like before?"

He nodded his head, "How would you like me?"

She kissed him then said, "Sit Indian style". Bryce shifted so he could cross his legs and Claire moved into position, straddling his legs, taking his cock in her hand and gently pressing it against her opening, and easing herself down slowly. As the head slipped inside, she took a deep breath, feeling her body stretching around the intruder that she was welcoming. She gradually lowered herself all the way onto his cock as he steadied her and stroked her back.

They both groaned as their bodies met, him because of the warmth and wetness enveloping him, and for her, the feeling of fullness that she hadn't felt in such a long time. Bryce wasn't huge like most people talked about, but he was six and a half inches, with enough girth to fill her completely and even stretch her slightly. She got her legs out from underneath her, wrapping them around his waist, and with his arms around her, they pulled each other close. Bryce thrust his hips into her gently, reaching as much of her as he could, causing her to let out another moan.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, "You feel so good."

He kissed her and replied, "You do too." As their lips met again, Claire began to move her hips, grinding her clit against his coarse pubic hair and pelvis. As she sped up to a pace that was hitting all the right spots, she pulled her lips from his and bent her head back, exposing her neck and collarbones, which Bryce gladly took advantage of, moving his lips to her neck. Kissing his way down, he found her collarbone, kissing along it as she gyrated against him and moaning with each gyration.

For the next few moments, the room was filled with her soft moans and his deep breaths; as she switched from a gyrating to a rocking motion, Bryce thrust up into her as much as he could each time she rocked forward. With this new motion, she could feel him pressing onto the front wall of her vagina, causing her to moan more and pull him against her as her eventual orgasm washed over her. As her body shook around him, Bryce pulled her against him, holding her until she began to come down, then gently kissed her chest and her neck.

As she caught her breath, she was overcome with a bit of emotion, even a couple tears breaking free, which Bryce caught with his thumb, "What's wrong? I didn't hurt you did I?"

Annoyed, she responded, "No, it's just stupid hormones and girl stuff."

He stroked her back and kissed her softly, "You're okay."

She wiped her eyes, "It's just been so long, and you are so caring. You're spoiling me and I can't help it."

He chuckled, "I'm glad these are tears of happiness then."

They stayed still for a moment as she collected herself, then she shifted slightly, causing the feeling on his cock to change, and causing him to let out a groan. She ran her fingers through his hair and said, "Wanna lay down?"

He nodded and she untangled her legs, rose off his cock, and lay down beside him. He untucked his legs rising to his knees as she spread her legs, signaling for him to get between them; as he climbed between them he placed his hands on either side of her shoulders and once again bent down, kissing her, then saying, "I dunno how long I'll last if I'm actually thrusting."

She giggled, "That's fine, you deserve to cum too."

He laughed with her and rested the head of his cock against her slit, "We haven't talked about birth control."

She reached down and stroked his still damp cock and as he groaned said, "I had my tubes tied after Zachary, you don't have to pull out if you don't want to." She gently pulled his cock into her, once again causing him to groan and her to sigh as he filled her up.