Unexpected Interlude

Story Info
A lonely housewife fantasy from a blue collar perspective.
2.7k words
4.12
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unexpected Interlude

A Spray Fantasy

by Adamantine_Jellyfish

I pull up to the right address and set the parking brake. With my hazards on, I exit the vehicle. After setting the chocks and laying out cones, I look up at the two maples in the front yard. The maples are the target of this visit and I gauge the wind and size of the trees as I walk up the bluestone path to the front door.

I've been to this house before and vaguely recall the client, a bubbly housewife that seems overly enthusiastic in an endearing sort of way. A little thick in the hips maybe, but definitely something worth thinking about in the shower after work. I certainly have.

Fantasies like that are just fantasy though — they never actually happen.

I knock on the door and ring the bell. In response I hear far-off bumps and thumps getting louder as someone approaches the door. It opens on the woman I remember. She is wearing yoga pants and a loose orange tank top, sans bra, that is stretched tight over her ample bosom. She flashes a radiant smile and looks at me expectantly.

"Hey there, I'm Frank with Hometown Tree. I'm here to spray your trees for-"

"Oh yes! I'm so glad you're here." She smiles again, "I've been wondering when you would show up. You're the same guy from last year right?"

"Yes I-"

"Of course you are. I remember now," she says as she tucks her chestnut brown hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, I remember you too. What was your name again?" I ask, trying not to look at her large, barely clothed breasts.

"My name's Lynn." She smiles warmly, looking me up and down.

"OK, great. Well, Lynn, if you could-"

"Hey, while I have you right here, can you help me inside? I need some strong hands, but my husband is golfing again," she says with a sigh of exasperation.

"Umm, yeah, I-I guess I could. Sure," I say uncertainly, with a quick smile. It's not often I have call to be in a client's home.

"It'll just take a second. Come on in."

As she disappears down the hallway, I step into the foyer and close the door. I slip off my muck boots, not wanting to dirty the hardwood floor. It looks like a nice place from what I can see.

"In here!" she calls.

I follow the sound of her voice into the living room. She is bent over at the waist, rummaging around in a bucket of cleaning stuff. The outlines of her panties are well defined beneath her black yoga pants. "So Lynn, doing some cleaning?" I say, as I stare at her shapely middle-aged ass.

"Yeah, I'm pretty much always cleaning, cooking, and just housewifing," she says with a slightly bitter note.

"Well, how can I help?" I ask.

"Hmm, I wish I heard those words around here more often," she says. She points at a step ladder in the corner. "Can you grab that ladder and set it under the ceiling fan? I've got to get up there and dust."

"Sure can," I say, as I get the ladder and set it up.

"Thanks. Can you hold it for me? I'm always afraid of falling when I'm here all alone."

All alone, huh? I wonder if she is coming on to me a bit? The ladder is short and I don't think she actually needs my help. She keeps complaining about her husband too.... "No kids to help you out?" I ask.

"Ha. Nope. Another thing my husband can't help me with," she says.

"Oh," I say, my eyes widening at the personal revelation,"I'm sorry to hear that."

"No. I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you that. Anyway, let's get me up there and you back to work."

She climbs up to the top step of the ladder and I can't help but stare at her handfuls of tit as they sway with her movement. I kneel down and stabilize the ladder as she starts dusting the fan. I look up from her calves to her thighs and farther up to her ass and back to her crotch. Seeing the lips of her pussy mound under the clingy black fabric makes my cock begin to stir. "Take your time, I'm good where I am," I say as I openly ogle her ass.

"Mmmm, I bet you are," she says as she catches me staring with a look over her shoulder.

I blush and avert my gaze as she returns her attention to the fan.

"I'm glad you're here," she says. "I feel much safer doing this with a strong man to help."

"Anytime," I say with a hint of innuendo.

"Do you help your lady with the housework?"

"Umm, no. I don't have anyone at home."

"Really? That's surprising. A strong, handsome man like you with nobody at home?" she says, biting her lower lip a bit.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Can you come around the front?" she asks. "I need to lean out a bit."

"Sure," I say as I move in front of her.

"Let me just lean on your shoulder." She plants her left hand on my right shoulder and leans out, standing on one foot to reach the far edges of the fan. I notice the ladder start to balance on its front feet.

I look up at her pendulous breasts just above my face and now I have a complete erection, straining against the fabric of my work pants. She moves her shoulders as she dusts, swaying her tits back and forth above my face and my eyes widen, unable to look at or think about anything else. She leans farther out and I reflexively put my hands on her soft hips to support her.

"Thanks," she says as she glances down and catches me looking at her breasts. She smiles, and as she leans farther out, the ladder tips.

She lets out a soft cry as she loses her balance and sends me over backwards. I break her fall as we crash to the ground. She comes to rest on top of me, my face nestled into the nape of her elegant neck. My hands have moved from her hips to her ass in the fall.

"Ohh! Are you all right?" She ignores my hands on her ass and doesn't move a muscle.

"Just dandy," I say, feeling my hot breath reflected back from her skin. She lightly moans at the sensation. I can't help myself and I start to lightly circle the tip of my tongue on her neck, tasting her salty-sweet perfumed skin.

She moans as my tongue explores her neck. "Ooooohh, wow," she says, breathing heavily, "how bold."

"God, you're so soft," I breathe into her.

"So are you," she says with a light giggle. "Thanks for breaking my fall."

"Absolutely," I say, reaching up to her shoulders and pulling her down so her face is even with mine.

She looks down into my eyes and I look from her green-brown eyes to her lips, glossed in a soft pink. She cocks her head to the right, lowering her eyelids and breathing lightly into me. I tilt my chin up and our lips meet. I savor the delicious soft wetness of her lips as they part and our tongues unite, plying and pushing at each other.

She moans as we probe and circle with our tongues. I slide my hands down her back, reveling in her graceful curves, until I come to her ass cheeks. I grip her buttocks strongly, kneading and running my hands over them.

"Mmmmm, that feels sooo good," she says. "I haven't been paid attention to in a long time."

"That's a goddamn shame," I say as our lips return to each other, tongues exploring again.

She nibbles on my lower lip and she moans as I grind my hips up into hers. I place my hands in the small of her back and pull her closer to me as I roll over on top of her. She squeals at the quickness of the movement and the feel of our bodies weighing into each other.

I kiss her all over her neck and move farther down, pooling her breasts in my hands and kissing and nibbling her nipples through the thin cloth. I kiss her stomach down to the intersection of shirt and pants and slide my hands under the fabric, pushing it up over her breasts. I knead and grope her large breasts as I search and seek with my lips across her beautiful belly.

"Oh yeah," she moans and gyrates her hips underneath me. I can feel the desire in her movements, the urgent need to have a long-simmering itch scratched.

"You are soo soft, and...good," I mutter.

"Mmmm, but I'm being so bad," she says.

What a naughty little kitten. "Well, I'll just have to teach you a lesson, won't I?"

"Mmmmhmm," she utters, biting her lip as she grinds her hips against me.

"How about a lesson in patience?" I ask, as I hook my fingers in her waistband and pull her yoga pants and underwear off. I run my hands from her ankles to her hips as I come to rest between her legs.

She gives me a girlish look of anxious trepidation, as if she is seeking my approval of her pussy.

I slowly nod my satisfaction with her offering and lick the tips of my fingers. I feel her shudder with pleasure as I cup her entire pussy in my hand, feeling her wet warmth. I keep my hand in place and stick my middle finger as far as I can into her pussy.

She moans loudly and rests her head on the beige carpet.

I pull my finger out and stick it in my mouth. "Mmmmm," I say. I caress her labia with my fingers, skirting around her opening, until finally I spread her swollen lips apart with one hand and stick my fore and middle fingers into her pussy.

She twists her body and rolls her head in enjoyment. Finally, that itch is getting scratched.

As I go in and out with my fingers, I roll over her clitoris with my thumb and she bucks her hips up, meeting my digital thrusts.

She reaches up and grabs me by the back of my head, kissing me passionately while drawing me down and nudging my head into her crotch.

I obey her and set to licking and sucking on her clitoris and plunging my tongue deep into her pussy. I reach up to cup her breasts and pinch her hard nipples and she squeals again. I lick her from the bottom of her pussy to the top, circling and flicking her clitoris with the tip of my tongue and then going back down and around and pushing my tongue into her slit.

"Oh my fucking god, you're sooo good don't stop don't stop," she mewls as I continue with my tongue, going back to her clitoris, flicking and smothering it, sucking and nibbling gently. This pushes her over the edge and she presses my face into her cunt, rubbing it from side to side and up and down as her body is wracked with wave after wave of orgasm. She tightens her thighs around my head in a finale, sending the message that she would prefer to never let it go.

Her breath is coming in ragged gasps as her body floods with endorphins and she lets her muscles relax. "H-holy shit. That was fucking incredible," she says.

As she beckons me up to her and we embrace, wrapping our arms around each other and feeling the nooks and crannies of one another. She lifts my shirt over my head and takes off her tank top, tossing the clothes aside like candy wrappers. She pushes me on my back and drags her fingernails down my chest to my belt buckle. The sensation is incredible as she unbuckles me and pulls my pants and boxers down to my ankles.

My cock bounces as it is released and her eyes light up with joy. I worm out of my pants and she begins kissing up my thighs, going from one to the other in a slow tease until she gets to my crotch, lightly biting the skin there. She grabs my cock by the base and my body convulses and my hips thrust upwards involuntarily.

She begins to stroke my penis with a loose, rolling grip as she sucks on my balls, taking one and then the other all the way into her mouth, rolling them with her tongue. She licks all the way up to the tip of my dick and then breathes heavily onto it. Her hot and heavy breath feels so good that I can't imagine what her mouth must feel like.

I find out as she envelops me in her warm hot soft wet perfect mouth, engulfing my entire length in one go, as if they were made for each other. "Oooooohhhhhhh daaamn," I say, as my body relaxes with the release of tension. This is everything I have ever wanted, right here and now.

She holds her head there, over and around my cock, moving her tongue around the base and sucking with everything she has. My legs twist and roll around my cock, which has become the axis upon which our bodies base their movements. She stays on my dick and I push it deeper into her throat, cradling her head in my hands. She can stay no longer and comes up for air, gasping and panting from her endeavors.

I am dumbfounded with her skill and simply watch her stroke my dick, wet and slippery with a great deal of her saliva. She looks deeply into my eyes as she strokes me, savoring the moment, feeling every inch of my soft hardness in her hand.

She straddles my crotch and runs my hard, wet dickhead along her pussy lips, the slipperiness of her saliva mixing with the slipperiness of her juices. She guides the tip of my dick into her cunt, gazing into my eyes, her mouth locked open in a silent scream of gratification.

I moan deeply and she pauses, teasing us with delay, until finally she rests her entire weight on my cock, burying it deep inside of her.

This time her scream is nowhere near silent and I wonder if people outside the house can hear her. As she bottoms out on top of my dick, she rocks back and forth on it, rubbing her abdominal wall over the tip. She begins to ride me, fucking my cock up and down, squeezing with her pussy all the while.

I lick my thumb and roll her clitoris back and forth as she rides. She throws her head back and I stare at the beautiful expanse of flesh before me as she moans with pleasure.

"Oh yes," she says, "yes, yes yes yeessss!"

I thrust my cock into her with abandon and she reciprocates, timing it perfectly. My thrusts become quicker and quicker as she moves her hips faster and faster. As we get closer and closer to climax, we enter into a synchronous orbit — our bodies becoming one until our worlds end in a supernova of sexual stimulation.

We finally stop moving and she melts onto me. We are going nowhere at thousands of miles an hour as we cool down, panting hard, trying to catch our breath.

My cock slowly shrivels up and flops out of her engorged pussy. I can feel my cum leaking out of her as I stroke her naked body. I kiss the top of her head as she lays it across my chest.

"Well, you certainly taught me a lesson," she coyly remarks.

"Hahaha! I didn't teach shit. You just showed me a whole new world."

She blushes and rests her head back on my chest. "You should give me a call ahead of your next visit for the trees," she says, toying with my nipple. "I'd like to be ready for you next time."