Unexpected Layover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was her turn to fall silent. Pregnancy wasn't an issue, she was on the pill. But unprotected sex with a stranger?

Jenn bit at her lip. Well, they'd already swapped spit and a couple of other bodily fluids. If he had a disease she was already in trouble.

"You're not going to knock me up, but is there anything else I should be worried about?" she finally asked.

"No! Fuck, I wouldn't have... no, definitely not!"

He sounded quite shocked, which was reassuring. "I don't have anything either. And I'd love to feel your cock inside me."

She saw his teeth gleam. "Then we are definitely on the same page here."

Joe sat up, kissed her long and sweet. "Can I do you from behind? I've been thinking about that ever since you bent over that bench back at the train station."

"Seriously?" she said in disbelief. "Amazing. You men!"

"Guilty as charged, though in my defense I want to say you're definitely worth looking at."

"At least I know you're not just saying that to get me into bed, since we're already there. All right, let me get on my hands and knees."

They got into position, Joe tucking both pillows under her for comfort. He knelt between her legs and stroked her rear cheeks. "I love your ass," he said.

"Meaning it's big," she said wryly.

"Hey, I'm not saying you're Beyoncé. Truthfully I'm not that fond of huge butts. But yours has the upside-down heart shape that I think is hella sexy."

He was rubbing and caressing her bottom with strong, knowing hands as he talked. His fingers slid down and stroked her pussy lips as well. In response she humped against his exploring digits. "Enough talk, let's do this," Jenn breathed.

Joe's hand went away and returned a moment later holding his cock. The blunt head prodded her lower lips and he used his hand to slide it up and down along her slit, using her own wetness to lubricate it. Next he positioned it against the opening and nudged forward.

Jenn took in a deep breath as the big crown pressed through her entrance, then groaned as he continued to push and his hard meat plowed slowly deeper, spreading her internal walls apart. It was a good thing she was already wet with excitement and her previous orgasm, he was very thick. Even so it took time for him to work the large cock all the way inside.

When Joe finally bottomed out in her they both sighed in unison. He paused at that point, just staying deep inside Jenn as he massaged her back and backside with his hands. Jenn only realized she'd been tense when she began to relax. She shuddered slightly as her muscles loosened. After another few minutes of rubbing Joe seemed to make up his mind she was ready, and pulled out half-way before slowly thrusting back in.

It went on like that for a good while, her lover slowly and without hurry screwing her, letting her pussy get used to his size. When she began thrusting back at him in turn he gradually picked up the pace, his thrusts getting faster and more rhythmic.

Joe leaned forward, his hands finding her breasts. Being tall he didn't find the new position difficult and was able to easily fondle her breasts and roll her nipples between his fingers as they continued to fuck. The breast play got Jenn panting, she felt her pussy growing wetter than ever.

Then Jenn's next climax hit. Her hands clenched at the sheets and her pussy gushed, soaking the hard cock that continued to move in her as her orgasm made her squeal loud and long. When Jenn came down from the peak she sprawled onto the the bed, only the pillows under her belly keeping her from going totally flat. Joe followed her down, stretching out over her so that his chest pressed to her back. He kept his manhood inside her, making little shoves rather than big thrusts.

"Damn, girl. You sure know how to make a man feel good about his technique," Joe murmured in her ear.

She smiled. "I'm afraid that wasn't why I was doing it."

He continued to hump against her for a bit. "Can you get back up on your knees? I'd like to finish that way."

Jenn moved to get her limbs back under herself, Joe helping by putting his hands on her hips and tugging. His dick came out of her in the process, but he corrected the lack as soon as she was back in position.

Now that she was spread open and totally wet he no longer went slow. The big cock began to piston in and out of her, hard thrusts that had his pelvis slapping against her bottom. A hard, eager, exciting sort of fuck that made Jenn feel like she might have a third orgasm if it went on long enough.

It wasn't long though before Joe's breathing got rougher and she knew he was approaching his own ending. "Give it to me," she urged. "I want it, cum inside me."

In response he began screwing her even faster, but after just a few more cycles his rhythm started to break down. Joe gave out a desperate-sounding grunt and she realized he'd reached his limit. With his next thrust she felt him start spurting his load into her.

"Oh, god, Jenn, you are so sexy, so wonderful," he gasped as his sperm shot into her depths. "Take it, please, take it all."

He shuddered to a stop, still hard and still buried inside her. She felt his cock twitch as it tried to pump out a last few drops of semen, and in response squeezed down with her inner muscles.

He groaned. "Oh fuck. Do you know how sensitive I am right now? You are an evil woman."

Jenn giggled and squeezed him again. He slapped her butt lightly and pulled out. Throwing himself onto the bed on his side he pulled her off the pillows into his arms, holding her from behind and kissing the nape of her neck.

"Mmm, that was nice," Jenn murmured. "I get the bathroom first again."

They both showered, after which they got back in bed naked. After what they'd done it didn't seem to make a whole lot of sense to put their underwear back on. Joe offered to take the wet side, but when they went to sleep they were spooned together on the dry half, his arms around her.

When Jenn next woke it was to loud hip-hop. Joe reached over and grabbed his phone, turning off his alarm, then snuggled back against her. He had a new erection, which nestled between her bottom cheeks.

"If we tried we could do it one more time before the flight," Joe murmured into her ear.

Jenn stroked his arm where it wrapped over her. "I admit I'm tempted, but I'm not about to walk through the airport with my hair a mess and no makeup."

He kissed the nape of her neck. "You sure?"

"You haven't seen me in daylight without makeup. Yeah, I'm sure."

Joe let her go with a disappointed sigh. "You're the boss. And I already know, you get the bathroom first."

Joe ordered a room service breakfast while she was putting on her face. They ate together and then walked to the gate of their flight to Paris and found seats to wait for their groups to be called.

For a bit they talked about inconsequential things; the weather (last night's snowfall was a record-breaker), foods they had tried while in Istanbul, the differences between American and foreign airports.

Finally Joe came out with what he'd clearly really wanted to ask. "I'd love to see you again. Can I give you my number?"

"You know I'm married."

"I don't care."

Jenn didn't say anything for a second. "I think I do, though. I'm not going to regret you, Joe, or what we had. But I don't want to be unfair to Malcolm. Or to you, by promising something I can't deliver."

"Okay. I understand." He nodded, then looked away. "Hey, you want a coffee or something while we wait?"

"No, but I want to nip over to the women's one time before we board, airplane bathrooms are ridiculously cramped. Watch my handbag for me?"

He chuckled. "I'd do a lot more than that for you if you wanted, Jenn. Yeah, I'll keep the purse-snatchers at bay."

By the time she got back they'd started boarding, and it wasn't long until they'd announced the premium class. "Your turn first, this time."

He shook his head, grinned. "They're not going to give away my seat. I'll just wait."

When Jenn's economy group was finally called, Joe came with her. Boarding the plane they reached his seat and had to part.

"Well, so long. Before I go I want you to know that my flight being canceled ended up being the best thing that happened to me the whole trip. Hell, it's the best thing that's happened to me all year."

He leaned forward as if to kiss her goodbye. She gave him a little peck, then softly pushed him away. "Goodbye, Joe. Be good."

"You too."

Jenn walked down the aisle, not looking back until she reached her seat. It was a middle, naturally, but luck was with her and the passengers on either side were not overly large and had both bathed recently. She pushed her purse under the seat in front, fastened her seatbelt, and closed her eyes.

She knew it was the right thing to do, not getting Joe's hopes up. And besides, last night's experience had made her finally think seriously about her marriage.

She'd been putting the blame on Malcolm, but if she was honest with herself it wasn't all his fault that they'd grown apart. After all, when was the last time she'd set out to act seductive, or spontaneously suggested they have sex, or proposed doing something kinky for a change? Not in a long time, definitely. It took two to make a spark, and when you came right down to it she hadn't been trying either.

If Jenn missed the sort of lovemaking and love she'd known in the early years of the relationship, she owed it to Malcolm to try and renew the chemistry between them. Just because they'd grown bored together didn't mean it had to stay that way.

And if it turned out that Malcolm wasn't interested, and their marriage really was doomed to be stale and lifeless? Well, Jenn would still have the business card that she just now noticed. Joe must have slipped into her purse while he was watching it for her

THE END

12