Unexpected Medical Encounters

Story Info
Alan is pushed into sexual positions with the nurse.
5.8k words
4.33
21k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm delighted to present my first foray into the world of story writing. Though I understand it's far from perfect, bear in mind that English is not my native tongue and I had limited time to edit and refine the writing. As a novice storyteller, any constructive comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

My narrative follows the perspective of a heterosexual male protagonist. He is pushed into uncomfortable circumstances and unwarranted sexual experiences against his will. There is also some reluctance from the female characters. And pleasure is solely found by the male protagonist.

This story features some gentle elements of female domination and tease & denial but without any spanking, pain, sissification or the like.

I hope this provides you with a better understanding of what this story has to offer, and if it's something worth your time.

--------------------

Here I stood, utterly exposed in front of the young nurse and Dr Maverick. They began inspecting my body, starting at my chest and back. I knew this was a necessary part of the full body examination, but it still felt strange to be standing there nude in front of two women. It would have been nice if they had provided a bit more privacy for me during their assessment. Was it really necessary for me to be so exposed while they were examining my chest and back? Clearly, they would take a more thorough look eventually, but for the moment it was not necessary to expose my entire body.

The examination went on for some time. The doctor checked my ears and throat, while the nurse helped her with the instruments and jotted down the doctor's notes.

I couldn't help but take notice of the nurse; her youth was quite apparent and she had a certain level of cuteness radiating from her. She seemed to have such an air of innocence about her, as if she had never experienced any sort of pain or difficulty in life before. Her warm smile and kind eyes only added to this impression. But her movements were clumsy and inexperienced. She was clearly trying to seem professional, but it was apparent that she lacked significant practice in her role.

Dr Maverick on the other hand was of a more mature temperament, with an attractive, tall build. Her professionalism radiated from every move she made but there was never any sign of joy in her expression, almost a chill coming off her like early morning frost. She handled each situation with care and precision but wasn't one to offer much in terms of warmth or friendly gestures.

The doctor finished examining my upper body and made her way down. She asked me to open my legs, stretching them apart in order to get a better view of the area. Then she requested that the nurse take hold of my penis, which left me feeling taken aback; I never anticipated that this would be part of the examination. It was highly uncomfortable for me, having someone examine such an intimate area without any prior warning.

I can sense that the nurse is not entirely at ease with this part of the examination either, her hesitation apparent as she pauses for a moment. After taking a deep breath and steeling herself, she slowly walks towards me and takes my penis in her hand gingerly with her index finger and thumb. She lifts it up ever so slightly, but I can see the unease in her eyes that she is trying to conceal.

Now the doctor is sitting down in front of me, on one of these stools with wheels that they always have in doctors offices. She uses her legs to scoot up to me while looking at my penis. Nurse Amy is still holding it up, but she seems to shy to look directly at it. The doctor then asks Amy to hold my penis up higher so that she could start the examination of the testicles. She then proceeds take my balls in her hand and feeling them up.

I was growing more and more uncomfortable. I was especially getting worried that I might suffer humiliation if I got a hard-on in front of the doctor and nurse. To avoid this embarrassment, I focused my attention on thoughts other than the examination -- though it was quite difficult to do so with both of them touching my dick and balls. Dr Maverick continued to probe and fondle my testicles, looking for any irregularities or abnormalities in size or shape.

After Dr Maverick finished, she returned to her desk to jot down some notes on her computer. Nurse Amy let go of my penis, standing awkwardly by and avoiding eye contact. I could sense a mutual feeling of awkwardness and embarrassment permeating the air.

Eventually, Dr Maverick looked over at me and gave a swift nod. Amy, the nurse, was then instructed to proceed with the examination. She was directed to pull back my foreskin. At first I couldn't believe what I just heard. I had hoped that the examination of my crotch area was going to be over after this. I am also increasingly worried about getting an erection, the nurse pulling back my foreskin would definitely not make it any easier to keep my cool. But at the same time I was happy that at least they are not doing a prostate exam. That would have been even more awkward, especially considering the nurse that was so young, and could be my daughters age.

I catch sight of Amy's face, she doesn't look pleased with the task she is required to fulfill. I'm not sure if this is her first time attending this type of full body examination? But no matter what, Amy does not protest and turns to me instead. While she takes my penis between her thumb and forefinger, I notice that her face remains expressionless, the annoyance of this particular task still etched in the corners of her mouth. Her movements are methodical as she cautiously slides back my foreskin, revealing the full view of my glans. Instantly I feel a rush oscillate through me, causing me to shiver a little as waves pass over me. Dr Maverick and Amy don't react to my shiver. And Amy continues to hold my penis in this position for Dr Maverick to look more closely at it. I can almost feels Dr Maverick's breath. And at this point I can't stop it and I feel blood rushing into my groin.

I don't know what to do and try to play it cool, try to avoid eye contact. But Amy and Dr Maverick must notice what is happening. Luckily before I can gain a full erection, Dr Maverick turns away to go to her desk and take notes again. Amy immediately lets go of my penis and takes a step away from me. I can feel that she feels offended or uncomfortable with my penis growing in her hand. My penis flops down, but is now half erect and doesn't hang straight down anymore as it was when it was flaccid.

An uncomfortable stillness hung in the air as the doctor scribbled her notes. I was relieved when she returned a few moments later, my penis finally retreating to its regular flaccid shape. I hoped the rest of the exam would move on to other parts of my body; I'd yet to be checked for any issues in my legs. This was meant to be a comprehensive checkup. I ask if I can dress up again as I feel a bit exposed, but the doctor tells me that we are not just done yet. She informs me that she needs to examine my vitals next, although she doesn't explain why I have to be nude for that. Too shy to ask for clarification, I comply without any further question.

Meanwhile the nurse had prepared the blood pressure monitor and wrapped it tightly around my arm. Electrodes were then added to my chest and stomach, with all devices connected to a computer that displayed various readings, including my heart beat, across its screen. I figured they next had me running on the treadmill but was perplexed what made them think I'd do so without any clothes on.

Instead of the treadmill, the doctor prescribed a few squats. It certainly felt odd to perform them unclothed and with the doctors scrutinising gaze upon me. It was a strange sensation to spread my legs for the squats, my body exposed to their sight as my genitals hung freely in the air. I carry on unwillingly, but the doctor requests that I perform a full squat and extend my legs fully. Evidently, she was unsatisfied with my half-hearted attempts. She doesn't seem to notice or mind my uncomfort.

I do as she instructed, dropping down lower into the next squad until the tip of my penis grazes the floor. I find myself exasperated - why is the doctor being so careless for her patients comfort. Thankfully, it's over quickly and she appears pleased with my movements and the data collected from the sensors attached to me.

Now Dr Maverick walks towards one of the drawers in the room and retrieved another device. The device looks similar to the blood pressure sensor, but was much smaller than the usual monitors I'd seen. Nurse Amy appeared just as surprised by it; it seemed she hadn't seen this device before either. Without hesitation, the doctor handed the device to Amy and asked her to attach it. Sensing her unfamiliarity with such a contraption, the doctor's exasperation was briefly evident before she composed herself and proceeded to explain how it should be attached in a calm and professional manner. Apparently it needed to be wrapped around my dick. Again I couldn't believe the words that came out of the doctors mouth. Amy too was taken aback, staring at the strap in her hands contemplatively, as if she was trying to figure out how exactly to apply it without having to be in contact with my private area for too long.

She then turned to me, her gaze averted. The strap can be opened and closed with velcro, just like the blood pressure monitor. Without making any physical contact with my skin, she deftly slides the strap around my penis then quickly fastens it securely with the velcro.

But Dr Maverick shakes her head and intervenes, unfastening the strap. She then takes hold of my scrotum and penis, gently tugging them outward before quickly wrapping the strap behind my testicles and around my shaft. She shut it more firmly than Amy had done. A new graph emerged on the computer screen linked to my body with a web of cables. I tried to keep my gaze fixed upon the display, not wanting to meet Amy and the doctor's eyes.

I can feel my blood being constricted by the tight strap, much like a regular cock ring. I'm surprised to find such a device being used in a medical setting.

I'm dangerously close to becoming aroused once more. I'm both embarrassed and titillated as my conflicting emotions war within me. Part of me is mortified at the thought of them discovering my arousal, yet another part longs for Amy to touch my manhood again.

Everything is a bit bewildering and I finally summon up the nerve to speak to Dr Maverick directly. I voice my hesitation about the procedure, inquiring as to whether it's really necessary. Her reply was short and decisive. She informed me that she would be taking some vitals, assuring me that it wouldn't hurt or be uncomfortable. Without further explanation or sympathy, she continued with her task.

I am stunned, also annoyed that she doesn't explain and generally seems to be a bit arrogant. On thenother hand, I often hear of doctors being confronted with patients who are driven by their own beliefs and rely on Google as a source to challenge every medical opinion. Ultimately, I decided to put my faith in Dr Maverick and remain quiet, confident that she was doing what was best.

With that said, I wasn't really prepared for what was coming next. Considering that they just attached a measuring device to my dick, it wasn't actually surprising that they would measure something about it. But I was overwhelmed by the situation and could barely follow along.

Dr Maverick activated the large flat-screen TV in the corner. It was mounted on a compact, wheeled stand for easy maneuverability. She used her phone to sync the image and projected it onto the screen. She then adjusted its position, angling it towards me so that they could monitor my body's reaction to the visuals displayed on it.

She then grabbed her phone once more and opened a program on the television. My eyes widened with surprise upon witnessing the flickering image of several young women in revealing bikinis at the beach. The camera zoomed in on their figures, emphasizing their curves, making it clear this was to be a sexual display - although nowhere near pornographic nor explicitly erotic.

The scene of the girls lounging at the beach was rather mundane, yet the camera managed to capture their best features.

Additionally, Dr Maverick had instructed me to watch the video, so I was reluctant to look away. Despite the video being PG-rated, I knew I was fighting a losing battle against my arousal as the strap was still blocking blood from leaving my dick. My body tensed as the strap tightened around my balls and cock, causing my erection to steadily grow. The sensation of it growing and pressing into the strap made me even more excited and I could feel blood rushing into into my dick with more urgency.

My gaze frantically scanned the area, desperately searching for a way out of this predicament. I could feel Amy's eyes on me, her face wracked with confusion and disdain. Dr Maverick intently studied the monitors connected to the sensors on my body, quickly scanning its readouts. She then shifted her focus to assess how my penis was reacting, silently confirming the results with a slight nod. She glanced my way and noticed I was averting my gaze from the video. Gently reminding me to remain focused on the TV, I obliged, only to be met with a barrage of images of the young girls in bikinis now splashing around in the ocean.

My manhood was growing stiffer by the moment, standing tall in front of me. The strap that Dr Maverick had secured around me became increasingly taut as my member swelled, cutting off any circulation and intensifying the sensation to a point of near-agony.

After what felt like an eternity, the doctor nodded and pressed some buttons on the monitor. She seemed pleased with the results from the measurement. I was too caught up in my own sensations to ask any questions.

The doctor then paused the video and turned off the TV. She returned to her desk and continued making notes on her computer. Despite the lack of visual stimulation, my arousal did not subside. It was a surreal sensation. I felt the tightness of the strap around my groin, restricting it from its natural state. I was suddenly aware of Amy again, who was waiting for the doctor with bated breath. She didn't meet my gaze and I tried not to look at her either.

Finally, Dr Maverick glanced up from her computer and instructed me to lie down on the examination table. Amy assisted me, carefully shifting the computer monitor that was connected to my body's sensors out of the way. After lying down, my eyes were fixed on the ceiling as I waited for what would come next. At this point, I refused to make any presumptions. Simultaneously, I still felt an awkwardness in front of Amy. Her youthful beauty and charm only made things worse. Meeting her on the street afterwards would be an uncomfortable experience now.

I reclined and shifted around, providing enough of a distraction for my penis to become partially flaccid. Although it was still larger than usual, it had lost the firmness and erect state it formerly held.

I was relieved, hoping that the doctor would move on to inspect other areas of my body. That seemed like a logical assumption. Maybe listen to my breathing and heart rate, right? But it didn't quite pan out that way.

Dr Maverick then instructed Amy to obtain the measurement band. Amy walked up to the drawer, withdrew the measuring band, and asked the doctor what measurements to take. At first she needed to measure my circumference and then my length of my penis. To ensure an accurate measurement, she had to hold my penis against the band while measuring its length. It was evident that my penis was growing in size once more. As the seconds ticked by, the readings shifted and Amy found it harder to get an accurate measurement - it seemed my penis was growing with each moment. Embarrassed, she brought this up to the doctor, noting that the 'patient' was beginning to become aroused. Dr Maverick merely responded with a smile and directed Amy to continue the measurement process.

Amy begrudgingly complied with the doctor's orders, careful not to miss any readings as she shifted her hands up and down my penis while measuring it. At this point I had become so aroused that I almost forgot where I was.

Meanwhile Dr Maverick studied the sensor readings intently, commenting that she wished to take further measurements due to the abnormalities in the data. She looked at me and calmly assured me that there was likely nothing to be concerned with, but she wanted to be certain in her analysis.

Amy's gentle yet inept touches caused my manhood to stand to attention, pointing right up into the air. She was taking my measurements for the doctor with a shaky hand, causing an unexpected tingle of pleasure.

Dr Maverick was pointing at the computer screen with the measurements and explaining something to me and nurse Amy. But I was to occupied with Amy's hand still wrapping my erect dick. She had instinctively held on to it throughout the doctor's instructions. But as she finally realized what was going on, she suddenly released her grasp, leaving my erection out in the open once more.

Now Dr Maverick instructed Amy to climb onto the examination table, Amy's perplexity evident in her expression. The doctor didn't seem to notice or care, merely gesturing for her to get up without so much as a second glance. I watched as Amy hesitantly obeyed the command, unsure of what would happen next.

Though Amy was clearly none too pleased, she followed the instructions and soon knelt by my side, her body trembling slightly. Doctor Maverick then grasped her leg and moved her atop me, so that she now knelt upon my thighs. Bewildered and fearful, I saw the confusion in her eyes as they met those of Dr Maverick's.

The atmosphere had become quite tense, making it clear that Amy was feeling very uncomfortable. I hadn't even realized that my manhood had shrunk away, now returning to its flaccid state.

But just as I'm pondering these thoughts, I suddenly feel a hand on my groin. It's Dr. Maverick this time. I realize that it's the first time she touched my penis, since it was always Amy before who would present my genitals to the doctor.

She grasped my shaft firmly and began to work me with mechanical precision, her focus shifting from the vital signs monitor to me and back again.

I stiffened almost immediately, despite her touch feeling so clinical. There was no time to consider what came next. Dr Maverick grasped my penis firmly, making it stand rigid and proud. Evidently pleased with my body's response, she ceased the motion of her hand.

She then turns to Amy, telling her to remove her panties. Amy kneels above my thighs, her gaze shifting from Dr Mavericks hands clasping my erect member, up to her with a skeptical look. Her refusal is clear as she shakes her head in disbelief of the situation. I become self-conscious and avert my gaze. Knowing this is not helping, I decide the best thing to do is close my eyes and bear what Dr. Maverick is doing, allowing Amy and the doctor to find a solution without my attention on them.

With my eyes shut and Dr. Maverick firmly grasping my penis, I eavesdropped on their dialogue. Clearly, the doctor had an authoritative advantage over Amy, who was obliged to comply with her orders. I pondered if Amy would risk her job if she were to disobey Dr Maverick's demands. It was palpable that there existed an influential power imbalance between them that she was unable to escape from.

Eventually, Amy stood and swiftly shimmied out of her panties before kneeling back onto my legs. My eyes were mostly closed, so I almost missed the opportunity to catch a glimpse of Amy's intimate area beneath her skirt. Alas, she sat back down too quickly and afore I knew it, any vision of her bottom was once again concealed beneath the fabric of her skirt.

12