Unexpected Message

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon ordered a vanilla latte and I ordered a brewed coffee. We then got on the freeway and headed off for Vegas. I started going through my phone on instagram and Facebook but that didn't last very long.

Travis ended up messaging me saying, "Good Morning. I can't wait to see you soon!"

I replied, "Good Morning, I know I'm really nervous but excited to finally meet you as well."

After what felt like an eternity we arrived in Vegas and pulled into the ceasers palace hotel that we were staying at. We found a parking spot and grabbed our bags and went to the front desk to check in. We got the key to our room and took the elevator up to our room. We opened the door and saw it had a bar inside the room and there was a king bed and the room over looked the strip. It was a really nice room and very spacious.

We sat down our bags and I sat on the bed and asked Brandon, "So what do you wanna do?"

Brandon said, "I kinda just wanna relax for a little while."

I then said, "Well let's see what Noelle and them wanna do."

I messaged Noelle and asked, "Are you guys here?"

Noelle replied back and said, "Yes."

I asked Noelle, "What are you guys going to do?"

Noelle said, "I wanna go to the pool."

I then asked Brandon, "Do you wanna go to the pool then?"

Brandon said, "Yeah that sounds fine."

I messaged Noelle and said, "Okay we will meet you down there."

I unzipped my bag and pulled out a new white bathing suit I had just purchased. The top made my boobs look bigger than they were and the bottoms covered half my butt cheeks then went up my butt kinda like cheekys.

Brandon said, "Damn babe your gonna get so much attention wearing that."

I asked, "isn't that what you want?"

Brandon said, "I guess."

I asked Brandon, "Should we ask Travis what he thinks?"

Brandon said, "Do whatever you want."

I walked into the bathroom and took a picture and sent it to Travis.

Travis said, "wow just wow your so sexy. You better not go find another guy now."

I replied, "Thank you, and you don't have to worry about that."

Travis replied, "Good."

I then walked out to the room and Brandon was getting dressed. Brandon just wore a pair of swimming shorts and a tank top. I helped him put on sun screen and then he returned the favor for me as well. I grabbed a couple of towels from our room and then we headed out. We got down to the pool and found some chairs and there was a lot of people at the pool already. Noelle and her bf found us and grabbed some chairs next to us.

Brandon then said, "I'm going to go get us some drinks ill be right back."

I said, "Okay."

Brandon and Nate left to go get us some drinks at the bar and I started to put our towels over the chairs.

Noelle asked, "Are you still going to meet up with that guy?"

I said, "Yeah maybe tomorrow."

Noelle asked, "What are you guys going to do?"

I said, "I am not sure. He said something about maybe meeting me up in our room."

Noelle said, "Wait what?"

I asked, "What?"

Noelle asked, "Are you going to hook up with him?"

I said, "Maybe."

Noelle asked, "What is Brandon going to do?"

I said, "I don't know he can go walk around or something."

Noelle said, "Damn I didn't think my best friend would ever do something like this."

I said, "Me either but he's super cute and I'm curious about him."

Noelle said, "Yeah it makes sense just never knew you were like this."

Brandon and Nate came back 10 minutes later and handed me a raspberry lemon drop. Brandon had a jack and coke. Noelle got a vodka cranberry drink and Nate had a beer. We laid out on our chairs tanning and just relaxing. We laid out there for awhile but eventually got tired of it and and grabbed our towels.

I told Noelle, "We are going to go back to the room and shower and probably just grab dinner and go to sleep."

Noelle said, "Okay text me tomorrow."

I said, "Okay."

We walked back to our room and hopped in the shower. Afterwards we found a restaurant in the hotel to get a quick bite and then went back to the room and went to sleep. I was so nervous and excited about meeting up with Travis that I didn't really sleep that much.

Well the next morning came and I woke up and went on my phone. Brandon was still sleeping next to me. As I was going through my phone Travis had messaged me on snapchat.

Travis said, "Good Morning beautiful I can't wait to see you later today."

I replied back saying, "I can't believe this is actually happening."

Travis replied, "I know me either. You're so sexy I never thought this would ever happen."

I replied, "Thank you."

I then continued going through facebook and instagram. Brandon ended up waking up a short while later. He kissed me and said, "Good Morning."

I then got up and went to use the restroom. I texted Noelle asking, "Are you guys up?"

Noelle replied back a few minutes later saying, "Yes."

I replied, "Do you guys wanna go get some breakfast?"

Noelle said, "Yes we are hungry."

I started getting ready. I just put on a laced thong and pants and then a black bra and a black t-shirt. I didn't do my make up or anything and just brushed my hair. About 45 minutes went by and I texted Noelle, "We are ready."

Noelle said, "Okay we will meet you in the lobby."

We then grabbed our room key and headed to the elevator and went and met up with Noelle and Nate. We then found a restaurant in the hotel and got seated. It was more of a buffet than an actual restaurant which was fine.

The boys got their food first and while Noelle and I were sitting there she asked, "So are you still meeting up with that guy today?"

I said, "Yes. He's already been texting me today."

Noelle asked, "Are you nervous or anything?"

I said, "Yes very!"

Noelle said, "Well, I am excited for you to try something new."

I said, "I know Brandon's the only one I've been with for 9 years."

Noelle said, "I know."

Noelle then asked, "Whats Brandon think about all of this?"

I said, "He's kinda upset now that its actually happening."

Noelle said, "Well then he shouldn't of asked for this in the first place."

I said, "Exactly."

The boys came back shortly after then Noelle and I went and got our food. We finished up eating and then went back to our rooms to get ready for tonight. I got into the shower and shaved my legs and vagina. Once out of the shower I started doing my hair, I decided to curl it.

While I was curling my hair I got a message from Travis saying, "I can't wait to see you in a couple hours."

I replied back, "I know I'm really nervous."

Travis said, "Dont be you'll enjoy everything I promise."

I replied, "I hope so."

I continued getting ready this time doing my make up. Once done with that I put on a pair of black laced thong underwear and then put my dress on. Since it was an open back I wasn't able to wear a bra. I then walked to the bathroom and sprayed some Victoria secrets love potion on me and then put on some pink lip gloss.

I sent a picture to Travis with the caption, "Are you sure you're ready for me."

Travis replied back, "Damn you're making me hard babe."

I walked out to the room and asked Brandon, "How do I look?"

Brandon said, "Babe you're absolutely stunning."

I said, "Good!"

Brandon wore a black button up shirt and then some dark washed jeans and some black dress shoes. It was just about night time when I texted Noelle.

I said, "We are ready."

Noelle said, "Us too. Do you wanna meet us in the lobby?"

I replied, "Sure."

We grabbed our things and headed down to the lobby. We got down there and I saw Noelle was wearing a short black dress kinda like mine. We then made our way to the club that was inside the hotel. We got in and got some drinks and started dancing. It wasn't long before I got a message from Travis.

Travis said, "I am here."

My stomach dropped when I read this. I stopped dancing and turned around and looked at Brandon and said, "I am going to go meet travis. Are you going to stay here?"

Brandon replied, "I guess I don't have much of an option."

I kissed Brandon and then told Noelle, "I will be back." Noelle looked at Brandon and kinda laughed.

I then made my way out of the club and got in the elevator and made my way up to our room. I started to walk down the hallway and I saw a man standing outside our door. I made my way to our room and stopped outside.

I then said, "You must be Travis."

Travis said, "Yes and you must be the ever so sexy Kelsey."

I said, "I am."

I then gave Travis a hug and he said, "You smell lovely."

I then opened our room door and he followed me inside and shut the door behind me. Travis then grabbed my arm and pulled me into him and wasted no time kissing me. As we were kissing Travis pushed me into the wall and continued to kiss me. I started to feel Travis getting more and more erect the longer we kissed. Travis was an amazing kisser and I found our tongues wrestling each others as we continued to kiss.

Our kiss broke soon and Travis pushed me down on my knees and told me, "Unzip my pants and suck my dick."

This was something that I had previously told travis I didn't want to do. There was something about how Travis was being so dominate that I really liked and just sent me over the edge. I took my hands and pulled up his shirt and unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off him then pulled his boxers off and his cock sprang out.

I then was face to face with his massive 8 and a half inch cock. It was very thick and had veins popping out all over.

Travis then said, "I told you it was big."

I said, "Yeah the pictures don't really do justice."

Travis said, "Well obviously I am a lot bigger than your husband."

I said, "Yes you are. I am kinda nervous about this."

Travis said, "Don't be it's going to be the best you've ever had I promise."

Travis took my hands and placed them on his cock and I started stroking it slowly at first then started to pick up speed. Travis then took his hands and placed them on the back of my head and pulled me into him. I opened my mouth and was barely able to stick him half way in my mouth. I started to drag my tongue down both sides of his dick.

Travis released his hands from the back of my head and I started to look up at him and we both maintained eye contact the entire time. I continued sucking his dick for awhile and stroking his dick. After awhile Travis grabbed my hands and pulled me up off my knees and started to kiss me again.

As we were kissing he walked me over to the bed and picked me up and laid me down on the bed. Travis took his shirt off and threw it on the ground and climbed on top of me on the bed. We continued kissing letting our tongues wrestle over each others. Our kiss broke and travis unzipped my dress and started to pull it off me and tossed it on the ground. Travis then saw my boobs and the black laced thong I was wearing.

Travis then said, "Kelsey your body is absolutely amazing."

I didn't say anything back but instead pulled him back on top of me and continued to kiss him. Travis took his hands and started to squeeze my boobs. Our kiss soon broke and he started dragging his tongue down my body once reaching my boobs he started licking them in a circle before sucking on them. The longer travis sucked on them the harder he made them.

Travis returned to kissing me but this time spread open my legs and got in between them. I could feel his rock hard cock pushing against my vagina. The only thing that was between us was my black laced thong I was wearing. I was getting immensely wet the longer this was going on.

Travis then started kissing down my entire body moving down the bed till he got to my thighs. He then kissed the inside of my thighs then kissed my vagina through my thong. Travis took his hands and pulled off my thong and tossed it on the ground.

Travis then said, "Damn babe you're a 10 out of 10 for sure."

Travis then started to lick my vagina. I took my hands and placed them on the back of his head and pulled him into me. Travis was very good with his tongue flicking my clit back and forth.

I started to arch my back and moan, "Hmmm yes."

Travis didn't let up instead he wrapped his arms around my things and continued to lick my pussy.

I couldn't help it anymore and started moaning out uncontrollably, "Hmm, Yes, Aww, Yes."

As travis continued I started to feel my body start to get warm and the energy starting at my ankles slowly creeping up my body.

I moaned out, "Im going to cum don't stop."

Travis removed his arms from my thighs and inserted a couple fingers into my pussy and started to finger me faster and faster. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I moaned louder and louder.

I moaned out, "Fuck, Awww, Hmm."

I started to feel the energy explode over my body and I moaned out in ecstasy, "Fuck yes, Awww, Fuck."

As I orgasmed I was humping Travis's finger deeper and deeper inside me. Travis removed his fingers from my vagina and I for the first time ever squirted. I continued to rock my body back and forth like I was humping something. The feeling lasted for a couple minutes before I laid flat on my back on the bed.

Travis looked at me and said, "Damn that was so sexy."

I was so speechless that I couldn't say anything back. Travis sat up on the bed and started to stroke his cock.

Travis then said, "Are you ready to feel a real cock?"

I looked over at Travis and saw that his cock was extremely erect and definitely bigger than Brandon's. I was super nervous that it was going to hurt but I was so turned on that I didn't really care.

Travis then spread open my legs again and crawled in between them. As Travis was on top of me I asked, "You have a condom right?"

Travis said, "Of course I do."

Travis said, "I just want to feel you without anything on first."

Travis then took his hand and grabbed his dick and started to rub it up and down my pussy lips. I was still so wet from my orgasm I just had that his dick was sliding up and down my pussy lips with ease. I started to hump Travis as he was rubbing his dick up against my pussy lips.

Travis then said, "Damn your wanting it inside of you huh?"

I didn't say anything but instead pulled his head down to mine and started to kiss him. We started to make out and our tongues started to wrestle over each others. I could feel his super erect cock pushing against my pussy. This was driving me insane and I wanted him inside of me beyond belief.

I took my hands and grabbed his cock and lined his dick up with my pussy and started to insert it inside of me.

Travis then said, "Hold on let me record my cock going into you without a condom and send it to your husband."

I said, "Ugh hurry up!"

Travis grabbed my phone and started to record his cock going into me without a condom on. The further he pushed into me the more I moaned.

I said, "Uhh, Fuck, You're stretching me."

Travis said, "Yeah a real cock will do that."

Soon Travis was all the way inside me and he stopped recording and sent the video to Brandon with the caption, "Your wife couldn't wait for me to put on a condom so fucking her without one."

Travis then started to thrust in and out of me and I was moaning like crazy.

I moaned, "Uhh, Fuck, Uhhh."

It was a lot different with a bigger cock. I could feel him deeper inside of me and stretching my pussy more than Brandon.

Travis wasted no time and started thrusting hard and fast into me. I couldn't contain myself and continued, "Uhhh, Fuck, Yes, Ahhh."

My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I was in ecstasy. Travis was amazing and he felt so good as well. Travis continued thrusting harder and faster into me and I started to hear our bodies smacking together. Travis continued for a while until he slowly stopped.

He pulled out of me and I had to catch my breath but Travis said, "I want you to ride me."

Travis laid down on his back and I regained myself and swung my leg over his body and kissed him before lower my pussy onto his cock. To my surprise his cock went right inside me without any problems this time. I started to use my legs to bounce up and down on his cock. I started off slow at first then started to pick up speed to where my boobs were bouncing up and down with my rhythm.

I started to moan again, "Uhh, Fuck, Yes, Ahhh, Travis."

Travis started to thrust into me every time I pushed him deep inside me and every time I did this I moaned out, "Uhh Fuck."

This didn't last very long as Travis stopped me and said, "Alright I wanna fuck you from behind."

Travis knew this was my favorite position so I guess you could say he saved the best for last. I then got off of him and swung my leg over his body and placed my face on the bed sheets and ass up in the air.

I placed my legs together and Travis came up behind me and spread my butt cheeks apart and started pushing his cock into me. Again his cock slid right into me without a problem. In this position it felt like his cock was in my stomach thats how deep it felt he was. Travis then placed his hands on my hips and started to thrust into me.

Travis was super powerful with his thrusts and made sure I took him as deep as I could. Travis was slamming his cock into me as fast as he could.

I couldn't breath as every time he was knocking the wind out of me. I was able to moan though.

I moaned out, "Uhh, Yes, Uhh."

I grasped the sheets with my hand and held onto them tight. Travis said, "Im gonna fuck you hard and make sure your pussy remembers this."

I moaned back, "Uhh, Yes. Please, do."

Travis was smacking into me so hard and fast I allowed him full control over whatever he wanted to do to me. As he continued to fuck me I started to feel the electricity building up in my body again.

I have never came twice during sex before. Usually with Brandon it was just one time and then we were done. Travis was amazing and knew exactly how to please a women.

I continued to moan, "Fuck, Uhh, Yes, Ahhh."

Travis bent over and whispered in my ear, "I want you to cum on my cock."

This sent me over the edge and I started to move my pussy in a clockwise motion on his cock pushing into him. I started to feel the electricity exploding all over my body.

Travis thrusted deep inside of me and held himself there when he did this I moaned out in ecstasy, "Uhh, Fuck, I, am, Cumming, Ahhhhh."

I then collapsed back onto the bed. Travis then said, "Good girl."

Travis continued, "I still haven't gotten there."

After a couple minutes of regaining myself I said, "Are you serious?"

Travis said, "Yes."

I said, "My pussy is going to be so sore after this."

Travis said, "Perfect."

Travis started to thrust into me again from behind. Travis was relentless and kept giving it to me hard. It didn't take him much longer before I started to hear him moan.

Travis moaned, "Fuck you're so wet."

I started to feel his cock start to pulsate. Travis said, "I am close."

After a couple more thrusts into me he thrusted deep inside of me and I felt a warm liquid squirting inside of me.

Travis moaned out, "Oh, My, Ohhh."

I continued to feel his cock pulsate inside of me. I pushed into him making sure he was as deep inside of me as he could be. After a couple minutes Travis pulled out of me and I used one of my hands to cover my pussy to catch any of the cum that came out of me. We laid side by side on the bed and Travis kissed me as we were laying there.

Travis then said, "That was absolutely amazing Kelsey."

Travis then said, "I want a picture of the cum coming out of your pussy."

Travis grabbed his phone and I removed my hand and Travis took a couple pictures. I could feel his cum running down towards my butt. Once he was done taking pictures we both went to the bathroom and wiped ourselves off. I then gave him another kiss as we were standing in the bathroom.