Unexpected Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can have me on my knees all day if you want to. All you have to do is point to the floor."

"Oh Paul don't tempt me." She told me to stand up, and then pulled down my sweat pants. My cock was pointing in the air. I almost forgot about my hairless body.

"Wow! Is this a new look Paul? She rubbed her hands down my legs, and over my balls and ass. I was close to Cumming, but knew I could not.

"I thought you might like it. I wanted to surprise you." I said with embarrassment.

"I can't believe you did this for me. You certainly have nice legs, and they are really hot now! It's a nice clean look. Now let me taste that cock."

She put the tip in her mouth and slowly worked down. I gently pushed her head away, and moaned.

"No Deb this is your weekend, I want all attention on you."

She lightly spanked my ass and said

"Ok babe I will play along, but you're missing a great blow job."

She picked up her jeans and shoes, and wiggled her thronged ass up the stairs to shower, and I collapsed on the couch!

Part 4

I was sipping bourbon when Deb came down in her bathrobe. She said,

"I called Abby and we will go shopping tomorrow...If your offer still stands?"

"Absolutely it does!" I said proudly.

"So you will do the cleaning?"

"Yes my love I will take care of everything."

"You better not do too good of a job, or it might just be a regular thing." She said giggling.

"I will do my best Deb. I think you will be pleased." I only wished it was a regular thing!

She kissed me and told me she was hitting the hay, and thanked me for a great evening.

"I will be up in a few. Goodnight my queen." She smirked and went to bed.

I had gotten a text from Mistress Meghan earlier, telling me to call her when able. I went to the yard, and called.

"How did things go tonight Paulie?"

I then went on telling her everything that transpired in detail.

"Was she dominant in any way?" Meg asked.

"Actually Mistress, yes... For the first time I can remember, she put her bare feet to my mouth to lick. It was breathtaking!"

"That's hot. Perhaps you are closer to having a mistress wife than you think. The fact that she liked you smooth is another plus. So tomorrow when she is out and you are doing your house work stay focused. You mentioned the red thong Deb wore today...I want you in it while you do your chores. Nothing else just her worn thong! You could put one of her aprons on if the need arises. You will look cute with your shaved body."

"Yes Mistress Meghan." I was turned on.

Oh and Paulie...I want lots of pics. Aren't you glad you didn't cum today? I bet your balls are over loaded with submission."

"You are right Mistress, they are. Thank you for training me. I will be a better husband and submissive." I would have jumped off a bridge if she told me to.

"You're welcome Paulie. I am soaking wet thinking about it all. Tomorrow we will video chat, and you can watch me cum. It will get me off seeing you in panties." And she hung up.

The next morning, I woke up early. Showered and shaved, and thought about Debbie's breakfast. I know she liked French toast, and I prepared it for her. She woke up about 10am and I was in the kitchen in my bathrobe. I put aside a cup of coffee for her and mixed one sugar and a dab of milk.

"Thanks Paul, coffee is so good right now." She was yawning.

"Yes my darling, but how about French toast."

"That would be terrific, but are we going out for breakfast?"

"No, I will serve you in a minute."

I put the bread and eggs in pan and cooked it up. I added cinnamon for flavor.

"Paul, when did you learn to cook? This is amazing."

I served her breakfast, and rubbed her shoulders.

"Deb, this is how it could always be."

"Thank you this is delicious. Do we have any maple syrup?"

I ran to the fridge, and poured it on.

"Paul stop spoiling me...this is too much."

I continued rubbing her shoulders as she ate, then filled her coffee as it emptied.

"Deb, as I said, you can be my queen forever."

She finished eating, and then went to the patio to read the morning paper. I liked that she left the clean up to me. It was something that she wouldn't ordinarily do. Perhaps she was slowly adjusting to letting me do things for her.

One of the girls picked up Deb about noon. She was wearing a sexy sun dress, with open toe sandals, and looked radiant. It was time to start my chores. I stripped my clothes off and found Debs red thong on top of the hamper. After many sniffs I slipped them on. My cock was sticking out of the top string of nylon, and my ass was filled with a small strip. I looked in the mirror, and admired the look.

First, I changed the sheets on the bed, and put them in the wash. I separated colored clothes from whites, and started the machine. Debs delicates were put in the sink to be hand washed. Bras .panties and stockings were delicately massaged with fabric softener. I thought about how intimate it made me feel to hand wash them. Mistress Meghan knew whet she was doing.

I cleaned the bathroom from top to bottom, then vacuumed both bed rooms, and dusted the furniture. Over an hour had past and I sent Mistress a photo of me with a duster and my red thong. When I went down to clean the kitchen, I put on Debs pink frilly apron, and sent Mistress another photo. I was on my hands and knees scrubbing the tiled floor, when Mistress Meghan called for a video chat.

She appeared on the screen wearing black fish net stockings, and red five inch stilettos. Her feet were up on her desk as her face got closer to screen. Her eye liner was dark and dramatic. It appeared she had eyelash extensions. It accented her sky blue eyes, and deep red lipstick against her fire red hair.

"I love the pics Paulie...or should I call you Paula??"

"I am happy you liked them Mistress...and you may call me any name you wish."

Then Mistress had me scan my body with the camera, so she could see if I shaved properly. She even had me bend over to show her the inside of my ass.

"It looks like you must re visit your ass crack area, I want it totally smooth. See to it Paula."

"Yes Mistress Meghan, I will."

Mistress then opened her legs wide, with her shoes on the desk, and pulled out a big black dildo. Her smooth pussy was glistening on the screen.

"Look at it Paula. It's what rules you. You must be obedient to it always, because pussy is what rules you. Repeat this...My new name is Paula...I will wear Debbie's worn panties every day...My life exists to serve my wife in any way she chooses."

I repeated it all and Mistress was pleased.

"Paula I need to get myself off. All this is so exciting. You may play with your cock, but don't you dare cum. Paula put a finger up your ass as you jerk your girl cock. But remember do not cum!"

I put some lotion on my hand and finger, and slipped it up my ass, as I slowly stroked my new girl cock. Mistress slowly toyed with her clit with the dildo, then plunged it in her glorious hole and plowed away. We were looking into each others eyes, as she let out a moaning orgasm. It took all my effort not to cum. After she climaxed, she held the dildo to the screen.

"Paula, do you want to taste it darling? Tell Mistress the truth."

"Yes, I would clean your juices from it, and take it in my ass if you wish Mistress."

"Ok, stop playing with your ass and girl cock, and get back to your chores. I love how you are coming along Paula. Have you ever licked Debs ass?"

"No Mistress, I tried once and she pushed me away."

"Tonight I want it done. It will totally show your devotion, and she will love it! When she comes home from shopping, have a hot oil massage ready for her, and work your tongue into her tight ass that way."

"It's been a fantasy of mine for a long time Mistress. Do you want me to leave my thong on?"

"It might be a bit much for her right now. Service her in the nude, and we will work in your panty fetish a bit later."

"Thank you Mistress" I was relieved.

Mistress hung up the phone.

I was drained. The best way to keep my mind off my cock was to get to my chores. I finished cleaning the entire house. Then I dried and put away all the wash, including Debs delicates. Everything was spotless, and I was proud of myself... It was four o'clock when Deb called me.

"Paul, Abby invited the girls for a pool party. She ordered food, and I will be eating there. Is it ok with you?"

"Don't worry Deb I will make a sandwich or something. Enjoy yourself."

"Thanks so much. I feel so guilty that you are cleaning the house while I am out and about. How is the cleaning coming along?"

"I think you will be impressed. Don't feel guilty, have a good time."

"Love you...see you later."

Deb was inadvertently doing what I wanted. She was out having a good time, and I was home doing chores in my panty! I ate a sandwich and had a cold beer and relaxed a bit. I put massage oils and towels on our night table to prepare for her massage. I had to take another shower because I was spent. Deb was getting a ride home from one of the girls who lives very close by.

About eight o'clock Deb walked in the door. I could tell she had a few drinks. Her hair was a bit ruffled from the pool, and she smelt like tanning lotion. She carried a few bags from her shopping spree. She dropped the bags in the kitchen and looked around.

"Did you hire a cleaning lady? Everything looks amazing... It even smells good!"

She slid a finger to the furniture as if to inspect, then walked around admiring my job. I was wearing a white bath robe with nothing on underneath.

"Come here and give me a kiss. You are a real keeper. Now I know my weekends don't have to be spent cleaning the house. You're hired!"

We kissed and hugged, and she put her hands around my ass squeezing it a bit.

"I am glad you are happy my queen. I wanted to show you how things could be. When you are ready, I also took the liberty of setting up a massage table upstairs, thinking you might want to relax after a long day of shopping."

"How could I refuse my love...this is like a dream. Do we have any more of that wine from last night it was scrumptious. I have been drinking all day, so I might as well continue." She laughed.

"Go upstairs and relax, and I will bring you a glass."

"Paul you never fail to amaze me." Then she started to pick up her shopping bags from the kitchen.

"I will bring them up for you baby, just leave everything right there." She sighed and went up with a smile on her face.

I brought the bottle of wine to our bedroom with two glasses.

"Did you do the laundry too? How did you figure out how to put the machine on? You are full of surprises!" She then opened her panty drawer, and saw every thing folded so neatly.

"There is a lot I can do if you let me Deb...I just hope everything is up to your standards."

"This will definitely do Paul. I should be massaging you! When you bring up my bags, no peeking...I bought a couple of outfits you will like."

I brought them up, and noticed a couple of bags were from Victoria's Secret. It got me excited, because I always hint on outfits she should wear, and she just blows me off. We toasted to new beginnings, and sipped our wine.

I then removed her sun dress and sandals and placed her on the bed face down. She had on a powder blue bikini panty, and it rode her ass nicely.

"Any preferences in massage oil my queen? I have many."

"Surprise me baby, I love all of this."

I took off my robe exposing my nude body, and started rubbing oils in my hand.

"A nude masseuse...What service!" Deb moaned.

I put on some light music, and slowly began her massage. The lights were dimmed, and the mode was set. As I rubbed her back and shoulders there was a constant hum from her lips. I was at it for 30 minutes, when I went to her feet and calf's. Treating each one separately, hitting all the right spots. After another few minutes I started on her upper thighs .I poured a lot of lavender oil on her, and she was purring.

She spread her legs a bit, and my hands slid under her blue panties. I massaged her ass with my palms, and teased her pussy with my thumbs. Each pass sent tremors through her body, and I moved very slowly. I kept my thumbs there just long enough to want more. I then pulled her panties half way off, and massaged the exposed area of her ass. My precious gift was inches away, but I must move slowly. Deb was grinding her hips as I slid my hands up and down.

I totally removed her panties, as she helped me along by raising her hips. She was now spread more, and I ravished her ass with my hands. I could see her rose bud when I spread her cheeks. I casually touched her hole with each passing stroke of my hands. Her body movements told me she loved it.

I then decided to go for it. I put my hands on both sides of her hips, and started to kiss her ass cheeks. When I inserted my finger in her pussy, she raised up. Her rose bud was there for the taking. My tongue went in and licked around it, she was still grinding up and down. My tongue went into her ass hole, and she sort of exhaled.

"Paul, I might not be too clean down there...Stop."

I continued my tongue assault on her hole, and she finally calmed down and grinded her ass in rhythm to my licks. She was breathing heavy. The taste of her ass and the lavender oil was scrumptious.

"Well if you're going to lick it, DO IT RIGHT. Get that tongue in there ...DEEPER!"

Her words rang through me like lightening. I licked Debs ass for all I was worth... My tongue darting in and out of her most precious hole like my life depended on it. When she was about to cum, I put a couple of fingers in her pussy and held them there. She grinded her body with my tongue and my fingers almost knocking me off the bed. But I never let my tongue slip out of her ass hole. I was worried the police would be called at all the noise she was making.

As she calmed down after climax, my tongue was still in her ass.

"My God that was incredible. I never felt something so good. Your tongue works magic!"

I lifted my head, and kissed her cheeks a bit.

"My goddess it is always at your disposable."

We were both knocked out. My cock was leaking pre-cum like a water fountain! Deb and I feel asleep in each others arms.

The next morning, I over slept. Deb left a note saying she went to the gym ...with a little heart on it. I made coffee and called Mistress Meghan.

"Mistress it worked out perfectly. I tongued her ass to orgasm and she loved it."

"I knew it would. Was she dominant in any way?"

"Yes Mistress, after a bit of hesitation, Deb was screaming at me to get my tongue in deeper! She was also very pleased with my house work and said I was hired!"

"We are close Paula. Where is she?"

"She left early for the gym Mistress."

"Today I am going to call her as I usually do on Sunday. I will get a better idea on where her head is at. Continue to serve her, and remember...I want you in her panties from yesterday."

"Yes Mistress Meghan." And she hung up.

Debbie came home a few minutes later wearing her tight yoga pants and American flag T shirt. She had her sneakers on, and sun glasses. I was still in my bathrobe.

"Whew, a tough work out today. I drank too much yesterday."

I poured her some coffee, and brought out some cold fruit.

"It's ok to let loose every once in a while Deb. I think you enjoyed yourself."

"I most certainly did! You gave me an incredible day. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"You gave me an incredible day! I loved every minute of it."

"How could you say that? You cleaned all day. Gave me a great massage, and then finished me off by licking my ass!"

"Deb, I don't think you totally understand me. I want to serve you in every way possible. It's a turn on for me. If you would only agree to be my Mistress wife you will have the life of leisure."

"So why are you treating me like your queen this weekend? I am not acting like your mistress."

"I read up on subject. It seems a lot of wives are reluctant to dominate their husbands, and it is recommended that the husband pampers his wife so she will see how it could be. They say all women could be dominant, and I think I have seen a bit of it in you the last couple of days."

She finished her fruit, and kissed me.

"I am going up to shower; we will finish this conversation later."

Once again she left her dish and cup on table, knowing I will clean it up.

Deb came down awhile later in shorts and black t shirt. I then went up to shower, and find her blue panties from yesterday. They were still on the side of the bed. Sniffing them I got the aroma of lavender and pussy juice...pure delight. After my shave and shower, I slipped them on, and once again my cock was peeking out of the top. I wore jeans, and went down to find Debbie talking on the phone in the den. I couldn't hear the conversation, but I assumed it was Meghan.

"I just spoke with Meg. I think her and Dan are on the outs. It's just not working out for them. She said we should do everything in our power to stay happy and together."

She was lying on the couch, and I put her feet on my lap, and casually started rubbing them.

"Did you mention anything about our marriage?"

"Yes, I told her I am having a great weekend. But don't get angry Paul. I wanted her opinion on you shaving your legs and pubic hair. I asked her if she thought it was weird."

"Well that might be a little too much information Deb...but what did she say?"

"She asked me if I liked it, and I said yes. Then she went on telling me it is a submissive kink that further triggers a subs service to his mistress. She sent me a couple of links on the subject. Is that what shaving does for you Paul?"

"It would be super hot if you were shaving me, or telling me to do it. But yes, it's a turn on for me."

"Let me look into the sites Meg sent me. Don't you have a lot of trimming to do in the yard?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Wishful thinking... Paul!" Deb laughed.

Part five

I was outside trimming hedges and shrubs for about one hour. I went in to get a cold beer, and Deb was still in the den on her computer. She was actually looking into my fetish, and it made me hopeful. About another half hour passed and I told Deb I was going to get more of the wine she loved.

"After reading this stuff...you better get a case." And she continued surfing.

While I was out, I called Meghan.

"Hello Mistress, Deb is deep into looking at the sites you sent her."

"Perfect! I think this will change her view on it all knowing that others are into the same fetish. Pauline, you never mentioned if you are into cuckolding or anal play. Are you?"

"I would never want another guy touching Deb. When we shop and go out, it turns me on watching guys checking her out. But that's as far as it goes. I would not be opposed to Deb fucking me with a dildo if she chooses. Does that answer your questions Mistress?"

"Yes, Pauline. It was part of the itinerary I sent her. You might have an interesting evening! Keep me abreast."

"Thank you Mistress Meghan...I will. And I am sorry to hear about you and Dan."

"Its all good my sweet, we have been incompatible for a long time. Thanks for your concern, and concentrate on Debra." And she hung up.

I came home and Deb was upstairs. I called up to her asking if she wanted a glass of wine, and she answered with a Yes! I hoped the stuff Meg sent her wasn't too much for her to digest.

When she came down my eyes almost popped out of my head. Deb was wearing black thigh high stockings, garter belt, black thong panties and a waist clinching bustier that pushed her tits together. Her pointed red 5 inch stilettos, matched her bright red painted lips. Her eyes were lined Smokey black. Her long blonde hair fell across her shoulders.