Unexpected Onsen Adventure

Story Info
An unexpected lesbian adventure.
2.2k words
4.37
9.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
44cbsl
44cbsl
30 Followers

You find an onsen (a Japanese hot spring) allowing people with tattoos. You notice it has lots of 5 star reviews - you don't read them, You can't even if you wanted to, most are in Japanese. Looks good enough and so you plan to go.

It's a small place. Could probably only accommodate 100 or so people. It looks pretty quiet today.

You pay your fee, get handed a towel and directed to the changing rooms. There are 3 women in the changing rooms, one about your age, pretty much fully dressed. The other two are a little younger and are naked.

As you walk in, one of them is just getting up off her knees from being in front of the other one. The one sat there makes little attempt to cover her completely bare pussy. You can't help look and as you do you catch her eye.

She smiles, widen her legs slightly and drags her hand up her pussy, spreading the lips slightly. You can't help but notice it glistening. Clearly wet. You look away a little embarrassed. The other girl changing notices all this she just smiles at you like this is all normal.

There's nowhere to hide. You keep your back to the others as you slowly undress, hoping they'll all go through to the bath before you're completely naked.

By the time you've taken your shoes off, the girl who was on her knees has gone into the baths. The other naked girl says something, apparently to you, in Japanese. You turn around and say;

"Sorry I don't speak Japanese."

The other woman leaves. Just you and her now. She says in perfect English,

"I love your dress".

You say "Thank you" as you start to take it off.

Your pants have a see-through arse, for some reason this makes you feel more naked. It feels like you are stripping in front of this stranger who is clearly enjoying the situation.

You glance over your shoulder before taking off your pants. You can't be sure but it looks as if she is fingering herself, watching you undress. You're acutely aware of this as you bend over to pick up your pants. No doubt giving her a good eyeful.

Are you flirting with her? You think.

As you take off your bra, you realise she has got up and is within touching distance behind you.

She says, "We don't get many natural redheads in here."

And she strokes your hair as she leaves.

You need a moment to recover from the scene. You had walked in on someone giving head, who then seems to have made some sort of pass at you. The other woman getting changed seemed totally unphased by it!

Is this what all these baths are like, you wonder to yourself. You also can't help noticing you are very wet.

When you get to the pool, there are about 15 others there including the 3 from the changing room. Nothing seems out of place, everyone seems to be in twos or threes. The girl from the changing room is with "Kneeling Girl" and another one of a similar age but with shorter hair. They don't look at you so you start to relax.

After a while you need to get out of the steaming hot water to cool off. You sit on the side, head back looking at the sky, relaxed.

You hear a noise close to you and look down to see "Changing Room Girl" coming from under the water to rest right between your slightly open legs. Almost as an automatic reaction, you part your legs to allow her to have the pool edge.

"Hi" she says, "you looked lonely, I thought you might want some company."

She looks over your body. How naked you feel, resting on your hands, weight leaning back, breasts utterly exposed and your legs spread wide. Like when having sex. Your pussy inches from her face.

I wonder if she knows how wet I am, you think. Can she see?

You say, "I'm fine, really enjoying the water."

She asks you if you want to join her and her friends.

You decline politely.

"Well feel free if you change your mind," she says.

She seems to have leaned in and said those last words directly to your pussy. Her breath against your moist lips, could it actually have been a flick of her tongue? A brush of lip on lip?

As she swims back to her friends you wonder if she leant in because she could smell how wet you are. The thought makes you even hotter. She blows you a kiss from the other side of the pool, you smile and return the gesture (it seemed polite), all the while your pussy getting wetter.

You slip back in the pool leaving a wet patch on the side of the pool - a mixture of liquids. A bit later you notice the 3 have left. You heart sinks about as much as it feels relieved.

You get out to go and get some water as you help yourself you hear a noise in a dark nook beyond the water. You can't help but explore. As you get closer you can see the changing room girl's two friends kissing passionately in the corner, you can clearly see the one who is against the wall has the others fingers firmly in her pussy her breast being squeezed roughly by the other hand.

As you watch the one with her back to you turns the other one around so she is facing the wall, chest pressed up against it, arse thrust away from the wall. The other one begins spanking her arse in between vigorous bouts of fingering. At one point the spanker, kicks the others legs wider then while holding her hair, pulling her head back, slaps her pussy 3 quick times in succession.

The other girls cries out but stays where she is. She says something else and receives another 3 slaps that seemed harder than the first set. The other girl begins fingering her again before getting on her knees tongue in her arse. As you are watching, your pussy has got wetter and wetter. Your own hand, unconsciously is playing with your own lips.

You suddenly feel a hand on your arse and Changing Room Girl is stood next to you watching. She notices where you pulled your hand from.

You hear the girl being spanked asking for something. You're not sure in your limited Japanese but you think she said "Harder please".

"Don't stop on my account. No cameras here" Changing Room Girl says gesticulating towards the scene playing out in front of you.

The girl against the wall is now facing you as the other girl is on her knees in front of her licking away. She is looking straight at you. You are paralysed on the spot. You don't even move when the hand on your bum, slips between your cheeks, down towards your gushing pussy. Instead you just shift weight slightly to make it easier for her two fingers to enter you.

Your nipples are erect, taught. She quickly has you on the edge. The girl getting her pussy licked, pushes off her current pussy worshipper and beckons to you and points down. Either at her pussy or the place on the floor in front of her...you're unsure which.

She and Changing Room Girl exchange some words.

Changing Room Girl says "She said you've been looking long enough, now it's your turn" she laughs,

"I told her not until I've had a taste of that ginger pussy."

You blush but make no effort to pull away from her fingers. She turns you and guides you back against the wall. She leans in and kisses you gently, all the while fingering your pussy. Two fingers working in and out.

Her other hand reaches up cups, presses and squeezes your breast. Your nipples erect, gasping as she twists one. Her hand then works up to your neck. She pulls back so she can look at you. Pinned against the wall arms flat against it as she holds you up on your tiptoes by your neck and fucks your pussy with her fingers. while looking into your eyes.

She breaks the spell by turning you around, pulling your hips towards her and flattening your top half against the cool tile walls. She spanks each cheek then delves her fingers back deep inside.

The pattern repeats a good few times. Your arse is stinging. She then opens your legs slightly wider, you know what's coming and it makes you almost cum but then the strikes hit. After the initial shock and pain, the warmth spreads through you a net gain in turning you on.

Her fingers are back inside you, thrusting. She adds a thumb in your arsehole, this sends you over the top, your legs tremble and give out under the intensity of your orgasm. You slump to the floor. As she offers you her wet fingers, almost in a daze you automatically lick and suck them clean. The taste of your own juice mixed with the slightly bitter taste of arsehole keeps your arousal near its peak.

"Now my turn." she says.

You don't resist as you're gently ushered on to your back. She straddles your face, then leans down 69 style and begins licking your intimate lips.

As this is your first time eating someone's pussy, you copy her movements delving deep when she does, licking where she does. You even plunge your tongue into her arsehole when she does to you. She is good.

She says "You need to stop or I'll cum but right now."

But that's all you are wanting to achieve. You cum first, her shortly after. But when she cums she ejaculates, filling your mouth, you have no option but to swallow as the rest splashes over your face and hair. Running down your neck.

As she gets off you, the girl from the wall quickly takes her place. It's like you're lost in a dream. You start sucking and licking as her as you did Changing Room Girl but she doesn't lick you back.

Instead she pinches your nipples. Another pair of hands begins fingering you. Your legs are wide apart, your arms pinned down, your face buried in the pussy of a second stranger. Someone, you can't see finger fucking you.

You cum and cum again before the girl on top eventually gets off. You lie there recovering. Legs splayed. Too weak to close them. The taste of pussy in your mouth and a strange woman's cum all over you.

The others leave. You're on your own wondering what the hell just happened. You eventually get up. As you walk back into the pool it feels like everyone is watching you, everyone is talking about you. Flushed you hurry to the changing rooms, quickly put on your clothes and head home.

When you arrive back, it's clear to me you are feeling really horny. As you strip out of your clothes you tell me about how you when you entered the changing room you saw a girl giving another head, who then sat their masturbating while you got undressed.

You said it was weird but you found it a turn on and then had been fantasising all day about the incident.

The picture of a girl masturbating at you stripping is enough to get me going. You pull me over to the wall, while helping me strip out of my clothes.

You guide my hand straight to your pussy. I start fingering you and squeezing your pussy, pulling the lips and tweaking your clit. You guide my other hand to your breast. I squeeze it hard and pull on the nipple which you reward with a small gasp. You then move my hand to your neck and squeeze my hand, so I have a firm grip if your neck not choking but holding it firm. You place your hands back to the wall and look into my eyes.

"Harder." you whisper.

I increase the pace and force of my fingers in your pussy. Soon you turn around and flatten yourself against the wall and thrust out your arse.

"Spank me." you whisper.

I don't need asking twice. I land several blows before fingering you again.

"On my pussy." you whisper.

I withdraw my fucking hand and give you two slaps directly on your pussy.

"Harder." you whisper.

I give two more, harder as directed. You emit a moan but don't move.

"Fuck me." you say.

I don't need to be asked twice. I enter your dripping pussy and begin thrusting. I pull your head back by your hair and kiss your neck. You reach behind you and guide my hand to your arsehole. We both slip a finger inside. We can feel my cock going back and forth.

I eventually cum, exploding inside you. You turn around and point down at your pussy. I sink to my knees and begin licking my cum from it. You put your legs over my shoulders, pulling my mouth towards your pussy.

When you cum you pull my head even deeper into your pussy.

"I wish you went to the baths everyday" I say.

You agree and kiss me.

44cbsl
44cbsl
30 Followers