Unexpected Perks Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John had quickly moved into the dressing room, trying to hide his bulge from the public. "I'll take this tuxedo. The pants fit fine." He tried to tell Christy from the room. He changed into his jeans, moving his erection into the waist band of his underwear so it was pointed up and hidden instead of out. He put back on his sweatshirt, and covered with coat. He needed to get out before anyone else found out about his little problem.

As he left the changing room, he could see the girls returning. As they approached, he gave the pants to Ms. Johnson and asked her to find him a nice bow tie and vest for the event. She left to do so, and the girls quickly moved towards him as she did. Jessica was wearing a nice looking white blouse with a scarf. She had a pair of dress pants on that clung tightly to her curvy backside. The twins were wearing half button polos. Melissa wore a pink one with a black skirt, while Marie had worn a white one with the same skirt as before. Their tops were very tight. He could see the pattern of the material of Melissa's bra underneath her shirt. Marie was not wearing any bra now, and her nipples were prominently pointing out.

Jessica had chosen the keyhole blouse. Because of the cut in the front, her normal bra was not going to work. She had to wear the new lower profile one. She could have sworn it was a bit bigger when Marie had bought it. Unbeknownst to her, Marie had replaced her chosen size with one a bit smaller. She had to squeeze her 32DD boobs into a 32C bra. She had managed to get them in there, but they were overflowing. Her nipples were half exposed in the new bra that was too small, and any movement would cause them to pop out completely. But she had a scarf to cover it up, so she rolled with it.

When they were standing in front of Coach Walter, the girls could see him staring at Marie's chest. Melissa grabbed her sister's shoulder and pulled it back to see what the show was about. She could see that her sister was not wearing a bra. Ms. Johnson was quickly approaching the group with a vest and tie in hand. Melissa did not want the teacher to see her sister teasing the coach, so, thinking quickly, she grabbed the scarf from Jessica to cover her sister's nipples. This had the effect of exposing the keyhole area on Jessica's shirt. Surprised, Jessica tried to grab the scarf back, but Melissa was too quick. The movement caused Jessica's nipples to pop out of the bra, and her nipples could clearly be seen through the white material. Coach Walter's eyes caught the movement of the scarf, drawing his attention to Jessica's chest. She looked magnificent.

His eyes locked on her nipples, burning a hole through her shirt. This clearly had an effect on Jessica as her nipples hardened, rising almost a quarter inch from chest. Her hard nubs drove Coach Walter crazy, and he absent mindedly licked his lips while looking at them. Jessica was looking at his face, and the movement of his tongue started to make her feel flushed in her face and chest. She could feel a carnal attraction slowly building in her pants. In the meantime, Marie was laughing at her sister's reaction to her braless chest. As Ms. Johnson approached, Melissa quietly grabbed her sister and left the store. She had to look back at Jessica and then tap on her shoulder to get her to follow.

"Will this do?" Ms. Johnson asked Coach Walter.

"Yes, we need to go." He responded.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

John had been surprised to see the girls at the mall, but he probably shouldn't have been. There was not much else going on near the little town. Seeing their outfits had him really worked him up. He had made a hasty exit before things had gotten out of control. John spent the rest of his evening trying to not think about them. He spent time making lesson plans and practice plans before heading to bed. It took him a while to fall asleep. He was tossing and turning, thinking about the weekend's encounters. After an hour of this, he took a small dose of Nyquil to help the process. It wasn't long before he was out cold.

John was seeing vivid images in his mind. It must have been a dream. It looked like his office. He was replaying the Marie encounter in his head again, this time while asleep. It felt great. He could feel the heat of her breath on his erection, preparing to swallow him whole. She moved her mouth down the entire length and then back up. Slowly working back and forth on the shaft with her tongue, and then back down and up. It was a great sensation. Her head came back up to lock eyes with him, but it was not Marie. It was Jessica looking back at him, lips around the head of his cock.

"BBBBRRRRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGG!" John's alarm startled him. He awoke with a stiff erection and wide eyes. He probably needed to take care of this before he left for work. That was not going to take long. While he enjoyed the action with Marie earlier in the weekend, his mind was opening up to a whole new possibility. He couldn't be the one to push it, but he sure wasn't going to turn it down if it happened somewhere other than his dreams.

12