Unexpected Places Ch. 04

Story Info
Peter and Kiera meet in a different environment.
5.2k words
4.41
2.1k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Life takes you to unexpected places and you meet unexpected people."

Through a series of bad decisions, Peter ends up owing money to Wesley, the sleazy owner of the local porn shop. Peter had no way of repaying his debt. Wesley deftly maneuvered him into agreeing to perform in porn movies as payment. This is how he met Kiera. Wesley had coerced her in the same way as Peter into making movies as payment for her husband's gambling debt.

An unusual bond began forming between Peter and Kiera. They were strangers, and Kiera was old enough to be Peter's mother. They knew nothing about each other besides their first names. But the forced situation of having sex gave them a sense of connection. Wesley's blunt demands on them to perform in various ways for the camera pushed them closer. They did not talk, but Wesley's verbal abuse, especially of Kiera, made them feel they were in this mess together.

They met twice more at the porn shop. Wesley filmed them having sex on the stained bed in the back room. Kiera had an orgasm on their second meeting. Afterward, while they were getting dressed, she told Peter it was the shape of his cock causing her orgasm. It was bent so that at a certain angle, his knob raked hard over her G-spot. She said the feeling was so intense. Peter felt proud that he could make the beautiful Kiera feel good. She was mature and so much more experienced than him. Wesley might coerce Peter and Kiera into sex, but it went easier each time they met.

Wesley called Peter the following week. This was before the internet and mobile phones. Peter shared a phone with his four roommates. Luckily, it was Peter answering the phone when Wesley called. Peter kept it a secret that he had gotten into trouble with Wesley, and what he did to get out of his debt - was even more secret. Wesley talked in his usual blunt and trivial way. He informed Peter they had to postpone one week because Kiera had her period.

Wesley surprised Peter when he called again a few days later. He told Peter there was a change of plan. They would make a movie that looked like an actual homemade amateur film. Kiera was picking up the camera at the shop and took it home to her place. Kiera and Peter were going to make a film of them having sex in her bed. Having the camera stationary was going to make the film a bit boring. But, Wesley said, it would add to the feeling of authenticity. Wesley gave him Kiera's address and told him to be there early the following afternoon.

Peter was apprehensive about going to Kiera's home. It was different from meeting in the porn shop. He looked up the address on a map and had no problems finding the place. It was a street with small two-storey houses. They looked shabby, like most of the homes in the poor town.

The doorbell was busted, so he knocked on the door. Kiera opened almost immediately like she had been waiting on the other side. She let him inside, and they stood facing each other. She looked as nervous as Peter. Even if he was nervous, he could not fail to notice how Kiera was dressed. She wore short athletics shorts that showed off her long legs. On top, she had a tank top with spaghetti straps and no bra. Her large boobs looked to break free of the flimsy top at any moment and screamed for attention. She saw him looking and smiled coyly.

"I'm really nervous. How about we have a glass of wine before we start?" she asked.

Peter did not have anything against it. He thought it was a good idea to calm his nerves. Soon, they were sitting on a worn couch in the living room, and Kiera handed him a glass of wine. She tucked her bare legs under her. Peter felt more self-conscious, sitting on the edge of the seat. He looked around. The room looked like every living room he knew. The furniture was worn and nondescript. A bookshelf was along one wall, with a large tube TV in the center. There were two armchairs facing the TV beside the couch.

"I never got to know how old you are," Kiera said.

"I am twenty, almost old enough to drink," he replied with a lopsided smile.

Kiera winced. "I am forty-two. That's more than twice your age. That's bad, isn't it?"

Peter didn't reply. Both sipped on their wine.

"Sorry about not having any beer. I don't keep it in the house. Bob will drink it all. It doesn't matter if it is one bottle or twenty." She raised her hand with her wedding band to indicate that Bob was her husband.

They drank mostly in silence. Kiera asked about Peter, and he told her that he was an apprentice plumber. Kiera said that she was a housewife and Bob was a fisherman. Peter said he hated fishing and was happy he became a plumber instead of a fisherman, like most of his friends. Kiera laughed at that.

Kiera loosened up towards the end of the glass of wine. Peter felt less self-conscious and sat back on the couch. He turned so he was facing Kiera while they talked.

"I don't know if you realized, but Wesley and I have known each other for a long time," Kiera said.

Small things Peter had noticed earlier began making sense. "I suspected there was something," he replied.

Kiera told Peter about Wesley. He had been a friend of Bob since high school. Bob had been a player, and Wesley had always been envious of him getting all the hot girls. The hottest one being Kiera.

"I look good now, but you should have seen me when I was twenty. I was hot!" Kiera crowed with a nostalgic expression.

Kiera told Peter that Wesley had never made it a secret that he wanted to fuck her. She said he was not too aggressive but would grope her if he got the chance and no one was around. It did not stop when they got engaged. He had even made lewd comments at her wedding reception. He told her he would love to take her outside in the garden where they could be alone. He wanted to fuck her in her wedding dress, standing against a tree. He thought it was hot if Bob had sloppy seconds on his wedding night.

Peter began to understand why Wesley was so trivial in his way of talking to Kiera. It was something that had been going on for a long while.

Kiera told Peter that Wesley had never given up. Luckily, they did not meet so often, so it was OK. She said to him that Wesley knew about Bob's gambling habits. She suspected that Wesley had purposely framed Bob to get leverage on Kiera. Wesley had not even bothered talking to Bob but had confronted Kiera instead. He had threatened her that he would evict them from their house unless she did as he demanded. He demanded sex from her, knowing very well that she did not have any money to pay him. He had also known that she would prefer to end up on the street rather than have sex with Wesley. Instead, he offered her to have sex with another guy while he filmed everything. They had argued nearly every day for weeks before Kiera relented.

She told Peter that she had not known anything about him before going to the porn shop for the first time. She had assumed Peter had been in on it with Wesley. Only later did she understand that he was in the same situation. She apologized for being so hostile to him the first time they had met.

She said it was at their second time together that she had understood that he was a decent guy. She put her hand on his thigh to emphasize her point when she told him she was grateful. She said he had made the whole thing much less difficult. Peter's heart leaped at her touch. They looked at each other. Peter felt something pass between them, like a shared understanding. He leaned forward, and so did she. They met in a kiss. Kiera's lips felt soft. Their lips parted, and it became a slow, deep kiss. She ran her fingers into the hair by his neck and pulled him closer. He shuddered from her gentle touch. He had the impression that she had discovered that his neck was sensitive. He cupped her boob in response. He knew she liked it.

"I think it is time to go upstairs," she said as they parted.

Peter felt apprehension as he followed her upstairs. She took him into a small bedroom occupied mainly by a large, unmade bed.

"Bob left this morning," Kiera explained. "Wesley was adamant that I should not make the bed. He said it added to the authenticity of being an amateur film."

She shook her head. "I don't know. I suspect the real reason is that he gets his rocks off from seeing me having sex with someone in the bed that I share with my husband."

She sounded bitter.

Peter put his hand on her bare shoulder. "We could refuse."

"Nah, let's get this over with."

She showed him the camera. It looked expensive and complicated. Wesley had instructed her on how to operate it. "I put it on the windowsill, and we can start making out and undressing like usual."

They made out. Peter felt it was different compared to the other times.

"It feels strange doing this without Wesley telling us what to do," Kiera said after some time.

Peter nodded in agreement. Kiera was hot, and Peter became excited even if the situation felt artificial. He pulled on Kiera's tank top, and she held her arms over her head so he could get it off. Every time they were together, he loved her swelling boobs a little bit more. She began undressing him while he was groping her and playing with her nipples to make them hard.

She gripped his hard cock when she had freed it from his boxers. "At least your cock is not feeling that it is too strange being here," she said with her own lopsided smile.

They made out more. Kiera tugged on his cock while they kissed, and he slipped one hand down the front of her loose shorts. She was wet. Peter had the impression she was getting wet faster each time they were together. After a while, Kiera sank to her knees and took his cock in her mouth.

"Oh, fuck, that feels good," Peter gushed. He ran his fingers into her thick mane of hair and watched how she bobbed her head over his cock. She was looking up at him while she sucked. After a while, she released his cock.

"I like your cock. It's big," she said while jacking him. She sucked him some more, and then he pulled her up.

"You will make me come if you continue," he said, kissing her. She smiled at him. He liked her dazzling smile. He pushed her, so she fell back on the bed. She giggled when he gripped her shapely thighs and pulled her ass toward the edge of the bed. She giggled more when he pulled off her shorts. It was the first time they were playful together.

"Wait, I need to move the camera," Kiera breathed when he knelt between her spread thighs.

Peter watched how she got up and moved the camera. She adjusted it so it had a good view of the bed.

"Much better," she said, and she returned and sat before Peter. "Where were we?" she asked. "Oh, yes," she smiled and lay back. She sighed when Peter pushed her knees up and apart. Gently he began kissing the inside of her thighs, slowly working his way toward her pussy. He could feel the tension building as he got closer. She ran her hands into his hair as he began running the tip of his tongue along her wet slit. She arched her back to give him better access.

"I like when you eat my pussy," she gushed. "Bob never does that!"

Peter worked on her pussy for a long time, and he had her panting.

She pulled on his head. "I am close. I want you inside me when I come," she panted.

Peter aligned his cock with her opening. He ran the knob up and down her slit.

"Don't tease me," she begged. "Give it to me."

"Do you want it all at once?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, do it! I am really open," she whined.

Peter felt a rush of power. He had Kiera begging for his cock. "I am big," he teased her.

"Exactly," she moaned.

Peter pushed in. She was tight, but her wet pussy opened readily to make space for his cock inside her.

"Fuuuck," she moaned when he hit bottom. "So deeeep!"

She pulled his face down to hers with both hands. They leisurely made out. They took their time and enjoyed how they were connected. His pubic bone pressed firmly against hers. Her pussy gripped his cock like a tight glove. She looked at him with hooded eyes when they broke the kiss. He had never seen her so turned on.

"Are you going to fuck me?" she asked in a sultry voice. He grinned at her.

They heard the front door slam downstairs.

"Mom!" someone shouted.

Kiera's eyes went wide like saucers. Frantically, she pushed off Peter. He stepped back, and his cock sprang free with a lewd wet sound. Kiera nearly flew from the bed.

"Sandra!" Kiera exclaimed in a hushed voice.

"Who?" Peter asked, feeling confused. Although he understood this was seriously wrong.

"My daughter!" Kiera shot back, scooping up her shorts from the floor.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Kiera muttered as she stepped into her shorts. Peter scrambled for his clothes.

"Mom!" Sandra shouted again from downstairs.

"Coming!" Kiera shouted back while trying to get her tank top straight before putting it on.

"Come downstairs in a minute," Kiera whispered to Peter. "I'll tell Sandra you are a plumber fixing my sink."

Peter had his heart in his throat as he hurriedly dressed. He tiptoed to the top of the staircase. He heard Kiera talking to someone downstairs. He crept back and opened a door at random. It was a typical girl's room, which looked like chaos with clothes everywhere. He tried another door, and it was a bathroom. Feeling foolish, he closed the door with a bang and went downstairs.

He met Kiera with a girl about his age.

"Ah, you are done already," Kiera said cheerfully.

"Yes, it should work fine now, ma'am," Peter said. He realized he did not know her last name but could hardly call her Kiera in front of her daughter. He felt foolish acting. Sandra was standing with her arms crossed and looked at Peter dubiously.

"Where are your tools?" she asked.

"Didn't need to bring them inside. The sink was just clogged," he invented as he went. He looked at Sandra. She looked similar to Kiera. The same shapely body, with swelling boobs. A similar thick mane of hair and piercing eyes in an oval face. Her mouth was equally sensual, and for a crazy moment, Peter wondered if it would feel as good to kiss as Kiera's.

"Well, thank you very much. I am so happy you could fix my problem," Kiera said. "Sandra, can you show him out while I start dinner?"

Kiera left Peter and Sandra standing together. Sandra gave Peter a once-over, but he could not tell what she was thinking from her expression. She shrugged and started for the door.

"How do you know my mom?" she asked.

"I don't. My boss knows Bob." The lie came quickly to Peter.

"Oh, that makes sense." Sandra looked less suspicious. She held the front door for him.

"Thanks," he said and left. He could feel Sandra's eyes on his back, and he had to resist the urge to run as he walked away.

**********

Kiera called two days later. She told him that she had gotten his number from Wesley. He was not pleased when she told him they had failed to make a movie. He had demanded that they try again. Kiera said Bob was still out fishing, and Sandra spent the night with a friend. Peter told her truthfully that he preferred her home to the porn shop. They agreed that he was coming over in the afternoon.

Peter felt nervous going to Kiera's home. He was not worried about the sex but because he felt it was more like a date going to her home. He had dressed up, but Kiera had the same shorts and tank top as last time. She seemed nervous as well. They agreed to start with a glass of wine like the previous time. Kiera talked about Bob and her daughter, Sandra. Peter was telling her about himself. He told her about hating fishing and how grateful he was for his job as a plumber. They laughed about how close it had been that Sandra walked in on them having sex. Kiera said that she had bought the story about him fixing the sink. She only commented about Kiera being without a bra around Peter.

"But it looks like you enjoy it when I am without a bra. You hardly take your eyes off my boobs," Kiera teased.

It turned serious soon after, and they began making out. A while later, Kiera said that they should go upstairs. Kiera went first on the staircase. She looked hot in her shorts. Peter slapped her ass, and she giggled. The bed was unmade in the cramped bedroom. She had prepared the camera so they could get right into it. Kiera pressed the camera's record button and came into Peter's arms. After making out for a while, Kiera began pulling on Peter's clothes. She undressed him and finally got down on her knees and pulled off his boxers. She stared at his big cock in front of her face and began planting soft kisses up and down his shaft.

"Get on the bed, I want to see if I can deepthroat you," she ordered.

Peter could not see anything wrong with her request and lay on the rumpled bed. Kiera shed her tank top and shorts. Peter groped her naked boobs when she got into bed. She giggled and pushed his hands aside and draped one shapely thigh over him so that she straddled his face. She lay down on his chest and gripped his cock. He thought she was going to start slow. Instead, she inhaled his cock to the balls and closed her lips tightly around the base of his cock. His bent cock followed the shape of her mouth and throat.

"Oh, fuck!" He groaned at her pussy in front of his face. He slapped her ass. He had discovered he liked it and did it more and more often. Kiera seemed to like having her ass slapped as well. He felt her throat constrain around his cock in response. "Are you trying to get me to come in no time?" He admonished her. She made a weird throaty sound, and he understood she laughed around his cock.

She began working in her usual way on his cock. She was licking and sucking his shaft. But occasionally, she went down to the root, lodging his knob deep down her throat. Peter began eating her pussy. It was something he knew she liked a lot. Soon, he found the small knob, and he frequently sucked it into his mouth. He felt her thighs tighten in response every time he did it.

She turned around and sat down on his cock. They made out. Peter had also discovered that she liked to kiss when he tasted of her pussy. She rode him slowly. Both felt they were in no hurry. The camera sat on the nightstand and captured everything. Then, they began changing positions. First missionary, then riding again, reverse cowgirl, doggy style, spooning, scissoring legs, her on her stomach and him on her back, and wheelbarrow.

They sat for a long time facing each other with Kiera in Peter's lap. Kiera said it was called the Lotus Position. They hugged each other tightly and made out. It was intense and erotic, but they agreed it probably did not look like much on film.

They changed again. Kiera lay on her back with her legs hanging outside the bed and her ass on the edge. Peter knelt between her spread thighs and fucked into her. They knew it was a good position for Kiera. The knob of Peter's bent cock scraped over her G-spot with every thrust.

"I'm going to cum!" Kiera panted after a while, and Peter kept thrusting in the same way and at the same pace. Kiera's thighs began trembling, and Peter fucked her through a noisy orgasm.

"Fuck! You are getting to be too good!" Kiera exclaimed and pulled him down on top of her. "You make me cum every time you fuck me like that." Her piercing eyes glittered, and she had a smile from ear to ear.

They made out for a while. Eventually, Kiera broke the kiss. "Your turn, loverboy. How do you want me?"

Peter wanted her doggy style, and they moved up in bed. Kiera got on all fours and looked back at Peter, who was aligning his cock with her pussy.

"I almost forgot. You must pull out. Today is not safe," she said.

Peter smiled reassuringly at her. "I'll come on your boobs. I like that." Carefully, he combed her thick mane of hair with his fingers. He made a ponytail and wrapped it around his hand.

12