Unexpected Pleasure

Story Info
Unplanned threesome with husband and his best mate.
4.2k words
4.37
34.9k
40
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you want 10" cocks, women who orgasm in 10 seconds flat, simultaneous orgasms or gallons of cum then I'm sorry, but this is not the right story for you. I like to write about ordinary people with ordinary sexual appetites in slightly out of the ordinary situations. I try to keep the plot lines as near to reality as I can.

I try to keep the sex as true to my own experience as possible. I love to write about kissing, stoking, how sex feels and sex as an encounter which involves all the senses. I do like to 'get dirty' but only in the height of my (and my character's) arousal. All my stories have my own experience in them, but they are not autobiographical.

No one in this story is under the age of 18.

Constructive feedback welcome. I am from UK, so UK spelling applies. Thank you for reading my story

[Author's note: I don't know why it has taken me so long to get around to writing this story, maybe because it isn't as naughty as my incest stories. The difference is that this this is not a story. Everything I am about to describe to you actually happened in exactly the way I portray. The only thing that had been changed is the names to protect the not-so innocent.

There is quite a long lead into this so you can skip to act 5 if you just want the action or maybe 4 if you want some build-up of tension. Acts 1,2 & 3 are written as they happened. I think the lead up is important, but then I would do. It happened to me.]

Act 1 -- Dinner party

I had been happily married to Bob for 10 years with never a thought of anyone else. I know he felt the same. Maybe we were just too busy bringing up a family to think about anything but real life.

A year or so before the 'incident', one Saturday night, we were at a dinner party with friends. A married couple with 3 children. We had taken our children and we all slept over. The kids had been in bed for some time and it was a boozy affair. Our friends started talking about childhood friends who came to visit a couple of times a year. Jane said she looked forward to the visits as she got to kiss and cuddle her friend's husband. Bob and I didn't really think anything of that until she suggested Bob lay on the sofa with her and cuddle. He did hesitantly and Paul came over to sit next to me. He put his arm around me. It was weird but Bob and I naively passed it off as reasonably innocent.

After a while Jane got up to prepare cheese and biscuits and suggested Bob help her. While he was in the kitchen they kissed and cuddled a bit more, but Jane showed no inclination to go further, she was concentrated on getting back into their living room.

By the time they got back, Paul had his hand up the back of my top and was stroking my back around my bra strap. We had been kissing (a bit sexily but not 'full bore'), but when he heard the door open, he jerked back. He looked a bit embarrassed; I have no idea why.

We didn't touch the cheese and biscuits. Bob and Jane climbed back onto the sofa, lay full length and restarted kissing. Paul had not removed his hand from my back, and he restarted kissing my lips and stroking my back.

Bob had quite a lot to drink and his instinct was driving him. I saw him try to put his hands into Jane's pants. She said, "that's a lovely thought but the kids are upstairs." Reality bit and it all fizzled out.

The next day, Sunday, was a lovely day and when we got back, Bob and I decided to do some sunbathing in the garden. The kids were around their friends' houses.

Bob was busting to talk. "Last night was weird, wasn't it? Where did that come from?"

I was also desperate to discuss the confusing events. "It was completely surreal. I don't think they stop with kissing and cuddling their friends."

"Shit, you mean they swap."

"I do, Jane said that it was a nice thought when you tried to get into her knickers, she didn't say don't do it."

"I'd forgotten about that, you are right. What did Paul do when we were out of the room."

"He kissed me and stroked my back around my bra strap."

"You didn't hesitate or object?"

"It didn't occur to me. I was still thinking about kissing and cuddling. I hadn't thought they meant swapping. I think I was naive."

"I think we both were. Would you have gone further?"

"I'm not sure with them, but the thought does excite me. How about you?"

"The same."

"How would you feel if another man went further with me?"

"I would find that equally as exciting as going further with another girl." We talked for a while longer. It was clear we were both comfortable with extra marital activity. More than that it excited both of us. We had no idea how to accomplish it though and never acted on it.

Act 2 -- Jake

Bob and I first met Jake at a party. He was the husband of a good friend and work colleague of mine. They had been separated and whilst separated she had painted a picture of a complete bastard. According to her he left her without reason, didn't tell anyone where he had gone, was useless in bed.... Blah blah blah. They had recently got back together to see if they could make a go of it. I had prepared Bob with all her stories, and he was ready to give Jake the 'cold shoulder.'

When we met, he was none of the things she said he was. He was much quieter than her (she is the life and soul, good fun but can sometimes be a bit painful with the 'look at me' act). He was (and is) gentle and respectful. He obviously worked out and was very good looking, but he didn't have a big ego. Bob took to him immediately and they have been best of mates ever since. I liked him too, but not in any sexual way, after all he was the husband of a good friend.

Act 3 -- walking home

The trial didn't work out and Jake split with my friend. According to her it was all Jake's fault but by now I had stopped listening to her as far as her relationship with Jake was concerned. I knew who to believe and it wasn't her.

One weekend when the kids were sleeping over at parents. Bob said he had invited Jake over to go down the pub. He was to stay the night in the spare room so he could have a few beers. I declined to go to the pub as I didn't want to be the odd one out.

Bob and Jake decided to come home early from the pub, they were feeling a bit guilty that they had left me on my own. They had to walk about a mile. Bob said he has no idea how the conversation arose, but it went something like this.

"So do you think Maddy is attractive?"

"Of course."

"Do you fancy her then?"

"You can't ask me that."

"Why not, it's a simple question."

"It's not fair to ask a mate that question."

Bob thought. "Of course, sorry. If you say yes, you wonder if I will get jealous and if you say no, I may say 'so what's wrong with her?'"

"Exactly, you pratt, you shouldn't ask me that question."

"Come on we have known each other for years. You know me I'm not the jealous type. I want to know."

"Of course, I fancy her, she is beautiful."

"Would you have sex with her?"

"What? You really can't expect me to answer that."

"Come on Jake, it a simple question."

"OK if it shuts you up, yes I would have sex with Maddy, but it isn't going to happen so let's change the subject. That subject pisses me off because I have only had sex with my hand for a couple of months"

Bob dropped the subject, they were just about home.

I was surprised to see them so early and so sobber. I told them off for coming home early on my account, but I was secretly quite pleased. The house felt empty on my own. Bob suggested we watch a DVD.

Act 4 -- watching DVD

We had 2 sofas and one armchair in our living room. Bob and I had a sofa each with Jake in the middle on the armchair.

The first DVD Bob put on was 'normal'. It's name is not relevant but it had a good plot and great actors. It was quite long, and I thought we would all go to bed afterwards. [Authors note: before you think 'ah-ha', our own beds nothing else crossed my mind.]

Bob said. "What shall I put on next?" I shrugged my shoulders and Jake looked blank as he didn't know what DVD's we had. "How about a blue DVD?"

"Jake doesn't want to watch porn, do you Jake."

"I do actually," Jake replied.

I tutted and said something like "boys!" But I didn't move. I don't like porn unless I'm aroused. Actually, to be more accurate I should say I don't like the thought of watching porn but when I am watching it, I get aroused.

The DVD began. We all laughed nervously at the non-existent plot and the crap acting but went very quiet while watching the plastic sex.

The DVD finished and I am sure the boys felt the same way as me. Horny but a bit self-conscious.

Bob said he had another DVD to put on which was supposed to be better. It had won awards and the plot was loosely based around the film 'Seven'. None of us objected to him putting it on.

Just as the opening titles rolled, he said. "Why don't we all sit on the sofa together?"

I said, "why would we want to do that."

"Because it seems so cold all of us spread over the room it will be cosier on one sofa." Bob's move was not pre-planned to take things further. He hadn't thought that far ahead. His only objective was to raise the tension. I must admit I didn't think 'oh yes let's get on the sofa and have three-way sex. I saw it as a sexy thing to do, yes, but no further than that.

Act 5 -- The final DVD

We arrange ourselves on the sofa, with me in the middle. It wasn't a big sofa, only just a 3 person, so we were all close.

The film began. During the first scene all our eyes were transfixed on the TV. No one glanced to the side. Same with the second scene. The sexual tension was unbearable. I was wet and assumed the boys had massive hard-ons, but I dare not look. I still was not thinking we would have sex; I was too aroused to think about what might or might not happen. The only thing in my head was my current spiralling upward aroused state. I was just soaking in the sexual energy from the film and the fact that I was sandwiched between two men.

I felt my husband put his hand on my thigh. He started to stroke my thigh up and down, slowly moving the focus upwards and inwards. We all continued to be transfixed by the sexual action on the TV, but Jake was watching Bob's hand out of his peripheral vision, and I was watching Jake's eyes out of my peripheral vision. The scene reached its climax as Bob's hand stroked my inner thing just below my skirt. The scene ended and he moved his hand a bit further towards my knee. It sounds daft but I still wasn't thinking about what might happen. Bob's hand on me was just one more event which added to my arousal and enjoyment.

As soon as the next scene became sexy, Bob's hand started its journey up the inside of my thigh again, with Jake watching progress out of the corner of his eye and me looking at his face out of the corner of mine. This was getting excruciating, my body hummed with sexual tension. It was virtually vibrating with the thrill of it all. Bob's hand disappeared up my skirt and he touched my pussy, through my knickers. I was in a catatonic state, I could hardly breathe never mind moan sigh or say anything.

I'm still slightly confused on the exact order of events in the next minute, but here goes. Bob lifted my left knee and placed it over his right knee. He reached across and placed my right knee over Jake's left. He put his hand back up my skirt pulled my knickers to one side and slid his finger up and down my extremely wet labia. I had slumped slightly in the sofa, and I looked up at Jake. A light bulb had gone on in my head and I finally appreciated what we had done and what we were going to do. I was more than willing, I wanted it. Whatever 'it' was. He was already looking at me. He lent forward and kissed me. It was awkward at this angle, but we were both so turned on we didn't care how our lips met or whether our tongues could actually get into each other's mouth. We were making each other's faces wet very quickly because we just couldn't get the right angle, but neither of us cared.

Jake pushed my t-shirt and bra down to reveal a breast. He started to stoke and play with my nipple, it (and my head) responded immediately. It was so fucking sexy. It would have been more comfortable for me if he had pulled up my t-shirt and pulled down my bra, but I didn't give a fuck. I was levitating to the ceiling with one hand stroking my labia and one stroking my nipple.

It was at this point that Bob finally looked around. He caught a glimpse of me trying to get my tongue into Jakes mouth and Jake pushing his hand to free my other breast. The first was bare, evidence that Jake had already been there.

The next few minutes were a blur as both men stripped me naked. Finally, I lay between them. They were fully clothed, and I was completely naked. They surveyed me. My black trimmed pubic hair, my labia already in bloom and my breasts waiting to be played with. I wanted them. I wanted sex so bad. From my slumped position I looked up and smiled at both of them. "So why am I the only one naked," I asked. I would have liked to have undressed my prizes myself, but quick as a flash they jumped up and stripped. If they had done this any faster, they would have ripped their clothes off.

Jake dropped on his knees between mine. I watched him study my pussy. I'm normally self-conscious about my pussy as my clit and labia are slightly bigger than most, but when I'm aroused, I love being looked at. Jake leant forward and his lips were introduced to my wet labia. Bob was on the sofa with me and started to kiss me deeply. I responded to both of them; bob with my tongue and Jake by gently moving my hips up and down, mashing my pussy into his face. His face had become wet with the honey I had accumulated over 2 porn movies. Bob started to play with my breasts and Jake was lapping at my clit; I wondered how much more pleasure I could possibly have.

Just then Jake's mouth left my pussy. He took hold of both my knees and yanked my body towards him. My bum was now hanging on the edge of the sofa and my feet flat on the floor. I don't really like being manhandled but I soon forgot as he resumed sucking and lapping at my labia and clit. I opened my legs as far as they would go and pulled his head in. Bob also moved and offered me his cock. I took one hand away from Jakes head and started to wank Bob fast and hard. I was so turned on I assumed he wanted to cum. He put his hand over mine to slow me down and pushed his hips towards my face. I knew what he wanted and was more than happy to give it to him. I took the head of his cock in my mouth and moved my lips down his shaft. Jake was still hard at work with my pussy which was now sopping wet with my honey and his saliva. His face was pushing my labia to one side, and he was lapping at the entrance of my love canal.

Jake moved again. He stopped going down on me, kneeing upright between my legs with his cock pointing bolt upright to the ceiling. We all stared at his cock only inches away from my pussy. We all knew what was going to happen next. My head was almost exploding with anticipation. Soon this strange new steel would be in me. Fucking me, reaming me out. Bob said. "I think you are about to be fucked." I knew I was and I wanted it.

The world went into slow motion, Jake pushed the shaft of his cock level with the entrance to my pussy. He slowly pushed his hips forward and the head of his cock was kissed by my labia. Bob and I were watching intently. Jake pushed another inch, and his cock head was inside my labia but not yet in my canal. My labia closed on his helmet. He slid a bit more and his cock head was in the entrance to my love canal. My labia gripped his shaft as he steadily moved it into me. He was not as big or wide as Bob, but he wasn't small. I felt every ridge of him as he pushed into me. I felt his shaft move into me, it was lovely and hard, he wanted this and so did I. He finally reached the destination and all I could see was two lots of pubic hair meshed together. For a few seconds he didn't move and all of us stared at the join between him and me as if none of us could believe it was Jake's cock buried in me as far as it would go. A woman being fucked while her husband watches.

Jake started to fuck me steadily. He had a nice action; taking his cock virtually out of me before slowly but powerfully pushing it all the way back into me. The force was gentle, but it felt like I imagined it would feel like being fucked by a hydraulic piston. Smooth, powerful but unstoppable. I turned my head to Bob and resumed the blow job, Bob was still massaging my breasts.

Jake continued the same motion for a surprisingly long time given we had watched 2 porn movies. I had expected him to explode in a couple of minutes, but he didn't. I couldn't help thinking of his ex-wife who had said he was useless in bed. I was enjoying every minute of him reaming out my pussy. I pitied his wife's attitude; she was so wrong. He wasn't as good as Bob (although to be fair to Jake this was the first time he and I had made love), but I found him very exciting. Our bodies started to glow with our exertions, and I smelled his manliness.

Bob moved and bent down to kiss me. Jake slightly picked up the pace so that my head jerked when he bottomed out in me. We were finding it difficult to maintain lip contact, but we tried for some time. Jakes pace was quickening all the time. Bob and I gave up on kissing and Jake fell forward onto my body his head lodging on my shoulder as he concentrated on fucking me and I concentrated on being fucked. I hadn't expected him to lay on me like this. I expected him to ask at some time if I was on birth control. He didn't and since Bob's vasectomy I wasn't. I had a choice stop him or let him cum in me and suffer the potential consequences.

My head was telling me to stop. I looked up at Bob and I knew he was also wondering why Jake had not asked. I also knew Bob would follow my lead. Our delicious lovemaking was unplanned and built up over hours. Before Bob touched my leg it never crossed my mind that we would have full blown sex. Stupid I know and by the time we were having sex I was so aroused I wasn't thinking about anything except Jakes's cock pistoning in and out of me and the sexiness of having the attention of two men at the same time.

My head was being drowned out by my arousal and the word 'cum'. I have never liked condoms. I much prefer the thought and feeling of a man cumming in me naturally. My logical head was also having difficulty in concentrating due to Jake's action of powerful fucking motions and the feeling of my pussy as it gripped his cock. Jake was now grunting quite loudly which also distracted me from thinking logically. I gave up. 'Fuck it I thought, let him cum in me, I will deal with the consequences tomorrow.'

I looked at Bob and smiled. We knew what I had decided. I held onto Jakes hips as he started fucking me even harder. He was grunting to climax. Bob doesn't make a sound and I found the thought that I could make a man grunt take my arousal to new levels. I wasn't going to orgasm but boy was I having fun. Now the weight of Jake's torso was on top of me I caught a smell of Jake's armpits; shower gel with a hint of sweat....mmmmm.

Then Jake pushed hard into to me and stopped grunting. I looked straight at Bob. My eyes widened as I felt his cock pulse in me. His movement changed from hard fucking to small pelvic thrusts he was edging deeper into me with every thrust. I imagined ropes of cum spraying my cervix. His cock flexing my love canal with his pulsing action. In my mind's eye I could see his balls tighten and his perineum pulse, I was being flooded with his sticky gew. Jake restarted his grunting and fucking me with longer strokes. I could feel he was slightly softer but still more than capable of fucking me. I so wanted this. My head spun with filthy words. My pussy was now slick with his cum and my honey as he glided in and out. It was so smooth. He stopped grunting and changed to again make his strokes long and hydraulic like. I was not going to stop him as I was enjoying the thought of being fucked using his cum as lubrication, but I did wonder if he was ever going to stop. I held his muscular biceps as he moved in me. I felt his muscles flex in time with his cock fucking me steadily, smoothly and strongly. I didn't want him to stop but I knew he would.

12