Unexpected Pleasures

Story Info
Tom get an early Christmas present.
3.4k words
4.4
14.7k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday night, and was more than happy when my mate Bob invited me to his office Christmas party, the only problem was that as soon as we got there he dumped me when this woman started to wave at him.

"Look Tom, I'm sorry to leave you in the lurch, but I'm on a bit of a promise." He said as he waved back.

"The food and drink are free so you enjoy yourself." With that he left.

With not knowing anybody at the party I thought myself very lucky when John and Veronica invited me to sit with them, after a few minutes we were soon chatting away. But every time I spoke to Veronica my eyes were drawn to her large tits, the dress she was wearing had this deep plunging neckline, which seemed to be struggling to contain them.

"Tom, do you like dancing?" Veronica asked.

"Yes I do." I replied, as my eyes eventually looked up into Veronica's smiling face.

"It's just that John doesn't, so it's not very often I get the chance to enjoy myself on the dance floor."

I looked over at John and he nodded. "Yeah that's me, it's like I've got two left feet and can't dance for toffee."

"So Tom, would you mind being a gentleman and escort me onto the dance floor?" Veronica asked, before smiling at me again.

I looked over at John, who nodded his approval then added. "You go and enjoy yourselves."

I was more than happy to oblige, Veronica then leaned over and kissed John on the cheek before getting up and heading for the busy dance floor. As she walked ahead of me, I got my first look at her fantastic ass. She definitely had a body that bulged all in the right places which was even more obvious by that tight black dress she was wearing, then she did this little ritual that seems to affect all women who wear tight clingy dresses, holding onto the hem she wiggled her hips and pulled it down.

As I watched those swaying hips, I was forced into doing my own little ritual by rearrange my trousers, but it got even worse once we were on the dance floor as her dress struggle to contain those bouncing tits. Then the lights suddenly came on and the music stopped, this seemed to be the point in the evening where the buffet was served, so we headed back to our table.

By the time we got to the table I was bursting for a piss, so I excused myself and heading for the toilet. That's the trouble with having a hard on, your bladder is telling you yes, but your cock says no, so it seems to take forever. As I stood in front of the urinal waiting for nature to take its course, in walks Bob and takes the next urinal.

"Fuck me Tom, you lucky bastard."

"What do you mean Bob?"

"Veronica, you idiot. If you play your cards right, she has been known to offer her charms."

"What about her husband?"

"That's the weird thing Tom, apparently he knows all about it. Anyway don't do anything I wouldn't do, you lucky bastard." With that he left.

Which didn't seem to help me with my bladder problem. But eventually nature relented and I was able relieve myself, as I headed back towards the table, I saw Veronica talking to John, he said something and she turned to look at me.

As I sat down the conversation soon started again, general things at first then more personal questions, like did I have a girlfriend, which I had to admit that I didn't. The more the conversation went on, the more it seemed to be like an interview, but knowing what Bob had told me, I was more than happy to answer.

It was Veronica who did all the talking, whilst John sat happily and listened to what was being said. Then the conversation was suddenly steered towards sex and did I have any fantasies.

Now I knew she was after something, but I thought I'd just better play it safe. "Yes I do, one of my favorites is having a spit roast."

"Spit roast?" Veronica asked puzzled.

"Yes dear, that is what it's called when a woman has a cock in her mouth and pussy at the same time." John answered for me.

"Mmmm, that sounds like fun." Veronica said as she seemed to be lost in thought for a second, then turned and said something in John's ear.

All I got was his reply. "Yes dear."

Then the lights went out and the music started again, turning to me she asked. "Fancy another dance?"

Without waiting for an answer she stood up and headed towards the dance floor, I noticed John had a sheepish grin on his face as I quickly followed her.

After a couple lively numbers this slow tune started to play, I wasn't quite sure about what to do, when Veronica made the decision for me and pulled me in tight.

Now that her tits were pushing tightly against me and with her perfume assaulting my nose, my cock started to stir again. My hands had been around her waist, but I just couldn't help myself as they drifted down towards her ass, Veronica didn't seem to objection as I squeezed and pulled our hips together. By now my cock was rock hard and pushing against her stomach.

"Mmmm, that feel good, I think it's about time we find somewhere quieter." With that she pulls away from me, and leads me from the dance floor. We're soon going through a maze of corridors before entering an office.

As soon as we enter she turns around and we start to kiss, I respond by pushing my tongue into her hot mouth as my hands fondle her tight ass. But she was eager for something else, because she suddenly pulled away and dropped to her knees.

Quickly undoing my trousers and pulling them and my underpants straight down. With my cock now exposed, I groaned as her wet tongue start to lick my balls then slide all the way up to the tip of my cock then down again, she did this a couple more times then stopped, my cock twitching in anticipation.

Veronica wrapped her hand around my cock and pulled it level with her mouth. I groaned again as her wet tongue began to swirl around my bell end, teasing it before ending my misery.

"Oh fuck yessss." I gasp, as my cock enters her mouth for the first time, backwards and forwards her head bobs as my cock disappears deeper and deeper into her warm wet mouth.

But then all of a sudden I heard a noise behind me, it was John standing in the doorway watching his wife as she sucked my cock, I panicked for a second and pulled out of Veronica's mouth.

"Sorry John." I blurted out.

But it was Veronica who set me straight. "Tom, don't worry about him, he gets his kicks by watching me, don't you slave?"

"Yes mistress." He replied.

With that statement it all became clear, well if that was the case. I was not about to miss an opportunity like this, so grasping my wet cock with one hand and the back of her head with the other, I pushed it back into her sloppy mouth.

Ignoring John I began to fuck her mouth, groaning as my cock went ever deeper to the point where I had to look down in disbelief. Her nose was now hard pressed into my stomach as my cock was lodged down her throat, but it wasn't long before she started to struggle and push against me. So letting go of her head she spat me out with a loud gasp as she sucked in air, thick saliva running down her chin only to land between those heaving tits.

I let her catch her breath for a second or two before guiding her mouth back onto my cock, we carried on doing this for a few more minutes, I would have loved nothing more than fill her mouth with my spunk but there was a far better I wanted to deposit it in.

Veronica liked to give orders but would she take them, so I thought I'd try my luck. "Across the table slut; I want fuck you from behind." I told her.

She smiled up at me then moved over to her desk, bent over and laid face down as she offered me her ass. I watched as she then proceeded to lift up the hem of her dress. With it bunched up around her waist I could see that she was wearing suspender tights with a little thong that disappeared between those perfect cheeks.

Quickly removing my clothing I stood behind her and admired those soft white cheeks, before running my hands across them as I took hold of her thong. Kneeling down behind her I ran my tongue across her ass, as I pulled that tiny piece of material down her legs, finally making her lift each leg in turn for total access.

With her thong removed and my hands holding onto her ankles, I spread her leg apart, my tongue probing the crevice of her ass. Gasping out when the tip of my tongue touched her anus before a long moan as it finally slipped between her wet pussy lips.

Letting go of her ankles my hands slide up her silky smooth nylons till I was able to pull her cheeks further apart, my tongue delved even deeper to reach her clit, Veronica moaning as my tongue flicked across her pleasure button.

I was enjoying the taste and smell of Veronica's pussy when she started to beg me. "Please Tom, fuck me."

Ignoring her plea's I continued to sample her sweet nectar before finally relenting, as I stood up I licked my lips removing any pussy juices that was still smeared across them. Then with cock in hand guided it between her spread legs, sliding it along her wet pussy lips till they parted, and slipped into Veronica's velvet cunt for the first time.

We both moaned at the same time, she was tight so I only pushed in a couple of inches before stopping, not wanting to rush things. I was determined to enjoy every minute, but let out another moaned as suddenly I felt her pussy grip my cock.

With my hands now holding onto her hips, I began to thrust slowly backwards and forwards, pushing deeper each time till eventual she'd taken all of my cock.

Balls deep I closed my eyes and savored the moment, enjoying the sensation of her warm wet pussy gripping my cock and the sound of her moans. Then the noise behind me reminded me that John was still there, turning to look at him I wasn't surprised to see that he'd removed his trousers and was wanking his cock furiously, which reminded me about my spit roast fantasy.

So I told him. "Put it in her mouth."

He didn't need to be told twice as he quickly moved around to Veronica's head; his moan said it all as she eagerly swallowed his cock. With my hands still holding onto her hips I slowly fuck her, pulling all the way out then plunging back in again, the sound she was making were amazing. Muffle grunts when I thrust home to panting for breath she spat out John's cock.

Then we got into a rhythm, as Veronica started to rock her body between the two of us, so me and John just held on and enjoyed the ride. As I was watching my wet cock slipping in and out of her sloppy cunt, I remembered her reaction when my tongue had touched her anus.

So pulling her ass cheeks further apart, I leaned forward and spat between her spread cheeks, watching as it ran down her dark crevice to pool in her puckered anus. As soon as my thumb touched her tight sphincter, her body stiffened and she stopped moving. By now she'd spat out John's cock and was moaning as my thumb started to rotate, gentle pressure as I worked my wet thumb against her tight reluctant orifice, finally groaning out loud as my thumb entered her ass.

Thumb now lodged in her ass, I began to fuck her slowly at first, then faster and faster. So it wasn't long before all that you could hear was the sound of our slapping bodies, and Veronica's loud grunts each time I drove the air from her lungs. By now I was starting to sweat as I kept up with the relentless pounding, but was soon rewarded as Veronica screamed out loud as she had her first orgasm.

As I continued to pound away, her body shook as she went from one orgasm to another, then her body went suddenly into hyper drive and I thought she was having a fit, my cock and balls suddenly got warm, as I thought she was pissing herself when I realized that in fact she was squirting, screaming as squirt after squirt coated my cock and balls.

That sent me over the top as I was getting that familiar feeling in my cock; I began to shout at her in time with my thrusts. "Yes, yes, yes, yesssss."

Then one last thrust, going as deep as I could, I spewed my load into her cunt crying out in pleasure. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh."

My hips jerking involuntary as Veronica's pussy would squeeze, milking my cock. I was out of breath and panting hard as I relaxed and enjoyed that post orgasmic moment.

Looking down at Veronica, she was also breathing heavily as I took my thumb out of her ass, and then as all things come to an end, watched as my wilted cock slipped from her wet pussy.

As I looked down between her spread legs, her pussy was dripping a mixture of fluids as it pooled on the floor. Then Veronica did something unusual, propping herself up she gave John an order. "Floor, now!"

He quickly obeyed her and proceeded to lie on the floor, whilst he was doing that Veronica got up off the table, walked around to his prostrated body and began to kneel and squat over his face.

To my amazement, my spunk began drip into his open mouth, and it became clear to me that cleaning Veronica used pussy was one of his slave duties. What did surprise me was the reaction this was having on his cock, and how hard it was.

As I continued to watch, she squatted even lower, her ass moving over John's face almost like she was a brooding hen, his tongue must have hit a right spot because she closed her eyes and moaned. By now John was furiously wanking his cock as Veronica grinded her pussy into his face.

"Oh my god, yes, yes, yessssssssss." She suddenly screamed as her orgasm shook her body, squirting over John's face as she flooded his mouth. This must have been too much for John as I witnessed his cock shoot a stream of spunk over his hand and stomach.

Her body shook a few times more, then she seemed to slump as she relaxed, gulping air as she tried to catch her breath. Finally lifting herself off John's face, as she knelt by the side of his head.

"Wow that was intense." She said as she looked up at me, but my eyes were still drawn to those heaving breasts. Then they started to sway from side to side, and it was then that I looked up.

"Enjoying the view?"

I just nodded, as she smiled back at me.

"Tom, it's time that we got ourselves cleaned up. There's a toilet down the corridor, so we'll see you back at the table once we've cleaned up in here."

She was right, my cock, balls and the top of my thighs were coated from when she'd squirted all over me. So as I collected my clothes I noticed Veronica's thong, I wanted a souvenir to remind me, so I picked it up and headed for the toilet.

After tiding myself up in the toilet, I got dressed and headed back to the table. Whilst I waited for them to return, I took out Veronica's thong in the palm of my hand, and pressed it up against my nose. Then closing my eyes I took a long deep breath in through my nose, as I reminded myself of what had just happened.

I was pulled away from my memories when Veronica's voice spoke to me. "Are you alright Tom?"

My eyes opened as I pulled my hand away from my nose. "So that's where they are."

As we both looked at what was in my clutched fist.

"Tom, I've been looking all over my office for them, I was worried what the cleaners might think if they found them."

"I told you that he'd taken them." John said as he winked at me.

"Well it's a good job I keep a spare pair in my office; otherwise I'd be walking around with a big damp patch on my ass."

"Well now that mystery has been solved, I take it that you would like to keep them?"

Feeling slightly embarrassed at being caught, I answered. "Yes."

She smiled at my answer, then looked over at John who nodded, then back to me and said. "I've spoken with John, so how would you like to spend the weekend with us?"

Being single, and with the prospect of fucking the lovely Veronica again, it was a no brainer. "Yes, I'd love to."

"Well if there's nothing left to keep us here, let's go." She said.

With that we all left, and headed towards the car park. Veronica pulling me into the back of the car as John got into the driver's seat. Before I knew what was happening she'd straddled me, and pulled down the top of her dress exposing her tits."You've been looking at these all evening, do you like what you see?"

I just sat there dumfounded and stared, as she then started to brush her nipples across my face. Overcoming my initial surprise, I opened my mouth and licked one of her nipples before sucking it into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue as it hardened. Not wanting to leave her other nipple out I swapped and used my fingers to keep the exposed one hard.

She moaned as she held my head to her bosom, but this was playing havoc with my cock again as it struggled to rise. She must have realized my predicament, as she then raised her ass and then it became a bit of a mad dash. With me releasing my stiff cock and Veronica pulled her dress up.

The only thing now that was stopping us were her knickers, which was soon resolved as she pulled the gusset to one side, before grasping my cock, and guiding it straight into her open pussy. No resistance this time as I slipped all the way in, both of us moaning as we both fulfilled each other's needs.

With Veronica being on top she dictated how we fucked, as I used my hands and mouth to play with her nipples. For the next ten minutes we gave the car's suspension a good workout, both of us grunting and groaning as we fucked each other. With all the stimulus that Veronica's pussy was giving my cock, it wasn't long before I was filling her pussy for the second time.

As both of us relaxed in each other's arms, panting as though we'd just run a marathon, it was then that we heard John. I could see from the mirror that he'd been watching us whilst wanking, looking straight at me I saw his eyes close then a long groan as he came.

By now Veronica was lifting herself off me, and I noticed that she pulled her knickers back into place. "Enjoy yourself John?" She asked.

"Yes mistress." There it was again, his subservience to Veronica.

"Well then slave, I've got another cleaning job for you when we get home."

"Yes mistress." He replied eagerly.

"Mmmmm, and there's a cleaning job for me." Veronica said as she leaned over and began to suck my cock.

As I moaned, I watched John rearranged his mirror, and that was how we drove home. Veronica sucking my cock, as John drove with one eye on the road and one on what was going on behind him.