Unexpected Sugar Daddy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like you already do!" I said. She playfully slapped my chest.

"You don't get that every time, sir!" she teased, "You're too fucking big. But play your cards right..." Josephine climbed off of me and, still in her heels, walked toward the bathroom.

"Where ya going?" I asked. She stopped and displayed her tight ass with a small bend at the knees. When she did I saw my cum was starting to trail out of her ass and was coating her pussy lips, waiting to fall on the floor.

"I assume you don't want an embarrassing conversation with housekeeping!"

* * *

Three weeks later Josephine arrived at my house with a 3 foot by 4 foot, brown paper package. Clearly a painting. Josephine was wearing blue jeans and white t-shirt, with nothing underneath. She was planning to cook me dinner and settle in for a movie. But before we did she brought the package to my office to unwrap.

"It's for you," she said. "I'm certain you'll like it." Josephine placed it on a side table, perched against the wall and then stood quietly behind me, leaning on my desk while I opened it. She wanted to watch me open it, she said.

When I tore through the paper I exposed an exquisitely painted scene. It was the bay window of our villa in Hawaii with the ocean at dusk on display through the window. It was the exact view we both had when I had taken her anal virginity a few weeks prior. I laughed a little and told her I loved it. When she didn't reply I turned around to see her...

Josephine had quietly unzipped and stepped out of her jeans, taken off her top, and bent over my desk. Sitting next to her on the desk was the same bottle of lube she had brought with us to Hawaii. She arched her back and was up on her toes to put her perfect, bubble butt on display for me. A clear invitation.

She was turned away from me, but propped up on her elbows, her chin resting in her hands.

"I'm glad you like it," Josephine said, "I wasn't sure about it at first... but I think it could be my best work yet. I guess I'll just have to trust your judgment and keep at it."

"At painting?" I teased. She turned her head to look over her shoulder at me.

"Of course..." she said, "...at painting. Now come play, sir!" She used her position, up on her toes, to wiggle her teen ass at me. I drew in a breath, stepped forward, and decided that Josephine was better than winning the lottery.

12