Unexpected Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, I like the way you think.... how about we go to bed and I give your pussy a nice licking to get you ready?"

She just smiled, nodded and off to the bedroom we went. As we undressed each other, I checked and sure enough, there was the scar on her shoulder that Alicia had mentioned.

"Hey, remember a few days ago when you came over you said that you'd always wondered what it would be like to be tied up so you couldn't move while I ate you and then fucked you and that you wanted to try it the next time we got together?"

I could tell she wasn't sure how to answer but after a second or two she said, "Of course!"

"Well, I was planning on surprising you later but how about we do it right now?"

Now she really wasn't sure what she should say but knew if she said no, it might make me wonder so with a little hesitation in her voice she said, "Ok, let's do it!"

I gave her a nice hot kiss, laid her back on the bed and she was soon naked, secured to the bed with her arms to the side and her legs slightly spread. As soon as I had her tied, I said fairly loudly "OK" and the look on her face when Alicia came into the room was amazing followed by "What the fuck are you doing here? I thought you were working?"

"Oh, that's just what I told you to see if you'd come over and try to fuck my boyfriend again. Did you really think that I wouldn't figure it out?"

Lena coloured a bit and replied, "I wondered how long it would take you to figure it out but by the time you did, I was hoping I'd convinced him that I was the better one to be with and he'd dump you like Luke dumped me."

I looked at her and said, "It wouldn't have mattered how good the sex was with you, it's the person I'm attracted to. While you may look like her on the outside, I'm pretty sure you're a very different person inside."

Then Alicia added, "And you never believed me but he told me he'd already broken up with you because he wanted to be with me so he knew it was me, I never tried fooling him at all!"

Looking back and forth between Alicia and I she said, "so what's your plan from here?"

Alicia just smiled at her and said, "Well, it seems that now you're the one that's all 'tied up' so I think you can just lay there, listen and watch us make love and wish it was you." With that said, Alicia stripped and got on the bed beside her. We'd planned on having some great sex and while we hadn't expected that having her sister watching would make it even hotter, soon Alicia was cumming like crazy. She sucked my cock and when I got close to cumming she switched to riding my face and her juices were soon running down my cheeks. As I ate her, she was moving to where she wanted to feel my tongue. Likely just to keep her sister wound up she was very vocal, "Yes, that's it -lick and suck my clit." or "Oh it feels so good when you suck on my pussy like that." From there we fucked in every position we could think of and what made it even better was that even though Lena tried hiding it, her nipples were hard as rocks and we could both see her pussy getting wet. Every time we'd switch positions, I'd reach over and tweak her nipples or finger her for a few seconds before going back to fucking Alicia.

We'd been fucking for at least 30 minutes and Aleshia had just come from riding my cock again when she said, "How about using your tongue on me for a bit again?"

That sounded fine to me so I nodded and Alicia happily moved up so she could lower her pussy to my waiting tongue.

"Ok, guys - you've made your point, now how about untying me and letting me get out of here so you can finish what you're doing?"

At the same time she was sliding her pussy back and forth on my tongue I heard, "Oh I don't think so. We're going to have lots of fun while you're tied up and you can just listen, watch and wish it was happening to you!"

After a few minutes more she stopped for a second and then very deliberately moved even higher and said, "How about showing me why my sister enjoyed you tonguing her ass so much?"

That wasn't part of our original play so I was surprised but totally good with that and soon my tongue was teasing her asshole for the first time. I'm sure that initially she did it just to piss off Lena but it wasn't long before I heard, "Damn, I wish I'd let you do that sooner, it actually feels really good! Maybe I'd like a finger there after all."

I took that as a go ahead and after getting a finger nice and wet in her pussy, I slowly eased the tip of my finger inside her ass for the first time. I wasn't sure if I heard, "Oh" or "Ow" so I stopped but when she pushed back more against my finger, I as pretty sure it must have been "oh".

Between her pressure pushing back and my pressure pushing forward, eventually my finger was inside her as far as it could go and then slowly drew it back out and slid it back in again. I kept finger fucking her ass at the same time I licked her pussy and could somewhat hear what she was saying to Lena. "Damn...he got his finger all the way into my ass and now he's fingering my butt while he licks me. Too bad you don't have anything in your ass...I'm sure you'd be enjoying it too."

And then to me, "If you're gentle and can get a second finger in there, I bet I'll cum really hard!"

time I had two fingers inside her ass, she was moaning like crazy and with a loud, "Oh yes!" she started cumming. I'm not sure whether it was one long orgasm or a bunch of short ones but when she eventually lifted up off my face she said, "I don't think I've ever cum that hard.... now I think it's your turn!"

With that, she moved back down and slowly lowered her pussy onto my cock. "Oh, you feel so good sliding into me. I enjoyed your finger so much in my ass that I might just let you fuck me there sometime."

"How about that Lena - thanks to you I think I'll let him try fucking my ass sometime. At least it'll be the first time anyone's been in my ass - I'll bet it'll be a lot tighter than your ass but then again, I'll bet my pussy is tighter than yours too. I've likely been with less guys in my life than you have in the last year."

By now I was getting closer and closer to cumming and when Alisha leaned forward, gave me a long hot kiss and whispered just loud enough for Lena to hear, "Come on, fill my pussy with your cum, I'll bet it's going to be a nice big load!" That was all it took to put me over the edge and I started cumming with spurt after spurt shot into her pussy until I was drained.

I thought that our oral and fucking had turned Lena on but she confirmed it when I finished cumming and she said, "Fuck, let me go...I need to go home and get myself off!"

"Awww," said Alicia, "I'll bet you were wishing it was your pussy that he'd been eating, your ass that he'd been fingering and your pussy that he just filled with so much cum. I'm not that mean...I want you to at least get something out of all this."

I could see the puzzled look on Lena's face but before she could ask what she meant, Aleshia had moved so her pussy was right over Lena's face and I could see the first big drops of my cum drip toward her face. Unfortunately for Lena, that was at the same time she was trying to say something which meant that her mouth was open and my cum dripped right in. Before she could get her mouth closed, Alisha's pussy was right over it and I'm sure more cum was oozing into Lena's mouth. "Lick me Lena, the sooner you get me clean, the sooner I'll move off your face!"

Aleshia and I had talked about what Lena did or didn't like and apparently, she really hated cum in her mouth or on her face so that was the one thing we both agreed would be perfect pay back and from the look on Lena's face it was a perfect decision. I'd shifted so Alicia and I could kiss and touch each other as. Aleshia rode her sisters face for the next few minutes until she finally came again.

The combination of kissing, touching and knowing that Lena was licking my cum from her sisters pussy, I quickly found myself fully hard again so when Alicia finally lifted off Lena's face I could see not only traces of my cum all over Lena's face but trickles of Alicia's juices running down her cheeks as well. I figured there was no sense in wasting a good hardon so I flipped Alicia onto her back so her pussy was near Lena's face and proceeded to fuck her hard and fast until I was on the verge of cumming again. We hadn't talked about it so Alicia looked a bit surprised when I pulled out at the last minute but then started to grin when she saw what I was doing.

I turned and straddled Lena's chest and started stroking my cock. It didn't take long for Lena to figure out what was going to happen because her eyes got really big and then she shut them just in time for the first spurt to paint a line from her nose to her hair, the second/third/fourth covered her lips and then the last few spurts landed on her cheek. It wasn't the first time I'd cum on a woman's face but having Alicia watching me do it made it seem so much hotter.

When both of us moved out of the way, Lena's first words were "Fuck Alicia!" and at that point Alicia quickly wiped a bunch of my cum into Lena's mouth with her fingers."

I was expecting her to spit it out but instead she swallowed it and continued, "you damn near drowned me and then he goes and cums all over my face but I guess I deserved it - and it wasn't actually that bad. If you're done, any chance you'd untie me?"

Alicia and I looked at each other, laughed a bit and when she nodded, I reached down to untie Lena's arms and legs. When she was finally able to move, she stretched a bit before looking at me, then Alicia before saying, "I'm sorry. I know I fucked up but for years all I could think of was Luke dumping me so he could go out with you and wanted to get even with you. I hope I didn't screw things up between the two of you."

Alicia looked at her and said, "When I found out that he'd fucked you, I could have killed him but once I realized it wasn't his fault I calmed down and we decided to get back at you. Maybe it wasn't the right thing to do but if anything, I think it brought us closer together and now I know that I don't mind a bit of ass play too!"

"Then I guess we both found something today because when I really didn't have a choice, it was kind of hot to taste his cum - both from your pussy and right from him."

We talked for a while and by the time we were done, Lena and Alicia were pretty much friends again and promised to keep in touch and she got dressed and left.

Alicia had been right - the whole thing did bring us closer together, so close that we decided that she'd move in with me and sublet her apartment until the lease ran out. Lena and Alicia were chatting regularly and the three of us even got together occasionally for drinks or a bbq.

About a month or so later, Alicia and I had just finished making love when Alicia said, "There's something I want to ask you but I'm not sure how to say it."

She must have seen the look on my face because she quickly said, "It's ok, nothing bad and everything is going great between us."

That made me feel a lot better so after giving her a hug and a few kisses, I smiled and said, "Well how about just saying it?"

"Well, ok...sometimes when you're out I've thought of the night that we had Lena tied up and ended up playing with myself until I cum really hard. I thought it was just me but the other day Lena mentioned that as much as she hated the taste of your cum mixed with mine at first, she quickly got really turned on and she actually came a bit while she was eating me. Then she said the only thing that would have made it better is if she could have gotten fucked afterwards. I guess what I'm wondering is if you'd be interested in doing something with Lena again?"

She must have seen me look around so she asked, "What are you looking at?"

"I'm just looking for the hidden camera, the microphone or whoever's going to jump out and yell 'got ya!' before they start laughing."

"It's nothing like that, I'm not trying to trick you or anything. Remember when I said Lena and I used to switch with each other on dates?"

"Ya."

"Sometimes we did a bit more than just switch for the date - if one of us was tired, not feeling well, or the other just wanted to get laid, we'd sometimes have sex with each other's boyfriend without them knowing we'd switched plus we'd fooled around with each other but never both at the same time."

"Ok, stop for a minute - let me see your shoulder." When I saw that there wasn't a scar there, I said, "Well at least I know you're the right twin. What even got the two of you even talking about this?"

"Well, I was telling her that I'd actually enjoyed the feeling of your tongue and finger in my butt and was thinking of letting you try your cock there sometime but I was afraid I wouldn't like it. She laughed a bit and said maybe I should just watch you fuck her in the ass so I could see how easy it was. Even as I was starting to say, "not a chance", I noticed my nipples were getting hard and my pussy was getting wet. Lena must have noticed my nipples too because she said, "oh, the thought of that's getting you a bit excited, is it?"

I didn't have much choice but to say 'yes' and that's when she said she'd been wondering what it would be like to suck a guy until he came in her mouth but like me wasn't sure she'd like it.

That's when "well maybe we could help each other out" popped out of my mouth before I could stop it.

I was starting to get the picture and was liking it but knew I'd better make sure everything was clear. "I'm certainly interested but Lena would have to know 100% that anything with her is just sex, it's you that I want to have an actual relationship with and that would be assuming she'd even be interested."

"For sure! We already talked about that and she's cool with you and I being together, she'd just be joining us for a bit of fun sometimes so all three of us could have some fun."

I don't know of too many guys who'd turn down the chance to have sex with twins, especially when there was a pretty good chance that they'd also be having some fun with each other so saying 'no' wasn't really part of my thoughts. Ok, even if I had any doubts, Alicia stroking my cock back to hardness the whole time we talked would have tipped the scale anyway and I quickly agreed.

As soon as I said "yes", Alicia shifted and replaced the hand that was stroking my cock with her mouth and proceeded to give me one hell of a blowjob until I finally came in her mouth and after swallowing everything, she proceeded to lick my cock totally clean. Now all I had to do was wait for Alicia to set something up with Lena but even that didn't take long because when I got home from work the next day, Alicia said that Lena would be coming over on Friday night - and possibly staying for the weekend if everything went well.

12