Unexpected Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed on my way back to the living room that the bedroom door was ajar. I couldn't resist looking in to see Nat and Anji sleeping together in the bed. I pushed the door open enough to stick my head in. There were my ex and her friend, doing anything but sleeping. Nat was on the bottom of the sixty-nine, Anji was on top with her fine ass in the air at the foot of the bed. Both women were completely naked. They were breathing hard but apparently trying to be quiet for my benefit.

Neither woman saw me enter, their faces buried deep in each other's crotches. I wasn't sure what to do but it sure hell wasn't going to involve any pants so I loosened my belt and let my shorts hit the floor, followed by my boxers. The sight of the two women together had me rock hard. I walked over to the foot of the bed where Anji's ass was pointed in my direction. I came up behind her where I could see Natalie's tongue working Anji's pussy. Mositure was dripping from her cunt and into Nat's mouth. Without a word, I pointed the head of my cock at Anji's pussy and pushed forward, driving into her. She squealed into Natalie's cunt and turned to look back at me. The smile on her face was precious. She moaned then resumed her attack on my ex-wife's labia with renewed vigor. Nat had her eyes closed when I shoved my cock into Anji. When she heard Anji squeal she opened them and all she could see were my balls hanging down in her face. It was a moment of truth. Natalie adjusted the angle of her head so that she was working Anji's clit while I began stroking the walls of Anji's cunt with my cock. I don't know who climaxed first. Perhaps it was Anji, from the sudden addition of my cock into the already steamy scene. Perhaps it was Nat. In any case, within five minutes of my arrival the three of us were on our backs side-by-side on the king-sized bed gasping for air. I knew I had made the right decision.

For awhile nobody seemed to know what to say. Anji broke the ice. "That was intense. It's something I want to do again."

Nat seemed confused. "Did that just happen? I feel kinda strange but in a good way. Did you guys plan this?"

"Well it seems all along you had plans for Anji and me and Anji had plans for you. It looks like everybody's plans got stirred up together." It happened that Nat lay in the middle between Anji and me. I propped myself up on one elbow so I could look Nat in the eye. "What do you think? When I saw the two of you together I couldn't resist. You're both irresistible. I bent down and kissed Natalie's left breast. I looked over to Anji. She followed suit and took the right breast.

Nat put her hands on the backs of our heads. "I've never had mouths on both my breasts." She gave a sigh as Anji and I each took a nipple into our mouths. "I think I like this."

Together, Anji and I worked Natalie's tits. I reached down to play with Nat's pussy, running a finger up and down the cleft. She squirmed and I lifted my head to kiss her mouth. Anji did the same and soon the three of us were kissing, three tongues sliding in and out mouths.

"You know it's Sunday now," I said, "and we have all day."

The fucking, the sucking, the licking lasted until morning. I'm no superman. I spent my efforts mainly in support of the two women exploring each other's bodies, occasionally fucking first one then the other without cumming myself. I relished my first double blow job, after which, we took a break to find something to eat. Later, I watched Natalie eat Anji's pussy. She was beginning to love the taste of warm pussy as much as I do. After Anji's extended orgasm, Natalie slid up Anji's body to share the taste with her. The two of them broke apart and Anji went to the foot of the bed where she went to work and Nat's pussy. I stood beside the bed, taking it all in. I went around and stood at the foot of the bed, burying my cock in Angi's cunt again as she worked Nat's pussy. Once I had a thick coat of juices from Anji on my dick, I went back to the head of the bed where Natalie reached out for my cock, taking the shaft in her hand, pulling me toward her. She turned her face to me and licked the tip then slid her lips over the engorged head, taking half my length into her mouth. I could feel her tongue working me over intensely. I began slowly thrusting in and out of her mouth. As I did, Natalie's excitement grew. Anji, working my ex's clit feverishly, brought Nat to the edge and sucking my cock while having her pussy eaten by her first female lover seemed to drive Nat nearly insane. She told me with her beautiful brown eyes that I should cum in her mouth. She seemed almost desperate for it and I was more than ready so I let loose, two thick spurts into her mouth and a third, after I'd pulled out, across her tits.

Anji crawled up the bed to Natalie, dragging her tongue through a puddle of cum on Nat's tit. I watched as the two women shared the last of my cum in their kiss. At that moment, we were the three most satisfied people in the world, an entirely new world for Natalie and me, one that Anji had opened up for both of us, one we were sure to enjoy again.

There were so many fantasies Nat and I had to live out. I wanted to see her eat my cum out of Anji's pussy and share it with her in a kiss. I wanted to see my cock between two sets of oily tits and watch one woman jack me off onto the others tits. I had hopes I could live out every hot porn film I'd ever watched.

12