Unexpected Threesome Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen's voice rose from under Amy.

"There's your playground Ned. Come and play."

I didn't need a second invitation. I knelt between their legs, more than a little transfixed by the eroticism of the sight in front of me. With a raging erection, there was a part of me that just wanted to stick my cock into one of the offered holes and pump the living daylights out of it. But that would mean missing the more nuanced fun of the situation.

I stoked my finger the short distance between their two swollen buds; both their creases wet and slippery with their juices. Ellen gave a little hum, while Amy, as is her style, gave a louder moan. Having established that worked a treat, I slid my finger repetitively across the two of them; able to watch their buds give slightly to my stroke and fascinated by the difference between Amy's conventionally sized clit - if there is such a thing - and Ellen's significantly larger one.

They stopped grinding against each other, content to let me provide the stimulation; although I could see that Ellen was tweaking Amy's nipples. Both responded in a way that signified their growing arousal; Ellen's legs quivering a little while Amy squirmed about. But the clearest signals came from the noises they were making and, very predictably, Amy was obviously leading the charge towards an orgasm, her moans getting louder and breathing much heavier until after not very long...

"Oh shit, oh Ned...aaaahhhhh...fuck...oooohhhhhhhh..."

Amy pushed herself down hard against Ellen's hips, grinding them together again. As I've learnt to do with Amy, I kept stimulating her, which just seems to make her orgasm go on forever or just turn into another one.

But there was something else I wanted to try. I lay on the bed with my head between their legs, the pushing of my sensitive erection against the mattress reminding me it was patiently waiting its turn for some action. Angling my head up, I crawled up close enough to lick both their pussies at once; long strokes of my tongue which started down with a poke into Ellen's sex and finished in Amy's and then spent a moment flickering across the top of both their clits in between. They squealed in delight; bucking about with the pleasure of it.

Three minutes of that and Amy had cum again while Ellen was quivering up a storm. It was a visual delight for me, even though at the top of each pass I ended up with my nose stuck in Amy's butt crack. But it was a bit hard on my neck. It was even harder on my cock which was calling to be involved as a participant.

I knelt up between their legs again. While I contemplated what to do next, I made a u shape out of my thumb and forefinger and inserted the thumb into Amy's sex and the forefinger and middle finger into Ellen's. Because Amy's is shallowly located, it was easy to bring the top of each digit against each of their g spots, and rub them while putting a lot of pressure on them by drawing the digits together. Then I used the web of skin between my two digits to tickle up their clits as well.

The effect on both girls was nearly immediate.

Amy had reached that stage of what always seems to me of being in a state of continuous orgasm. Whether it's one long one or a serious of them is beyond my ability to distinguish, and hers too from the times I've asked her. But this raised it up a notch. Her squirming increased as her moans steadily rose in pitch and loudness.

Ellen's was more surprising. Certainly the quivering of her legs and lower body increased. That was normal for her. Indeed, with Amy squirming on top of her, keeping their two creases connected closely enough to keep both fingers in was becoming a herculean task of finger strength.

The surprise was that, normally Ellen isn't that vocal. But, like last night, she seemed to have crossed a threshold with what I was doing that made you wonder if you were even making love to the same person.

"Ah Ned, it's happening again...ooooooohhhhhhh...oooooooooohhhhhh...Ned I can't stop it...oh...oh...oh"

Even as she spoke, Ellen's quivering became extreme. Her legs were tightened up so much that she was actually lifting both Amy's and her own hips clear of the pillows with Amy nearly bouncing off Ellen with every jerk of Ellen's legs.

I was just starting to wonder what sort of situation I was creating, with both girls seeming ready to explode, when Amy had a massive climax, yelling at the top of her voice...

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH...AAHhhhhhhhhhh...oh my god...aaaaahhhhh...oh sshhhhhhiiitt..ooooohhhh...aaaaaaahhhhhh...ah...ah..."

As I kept up the pressure on her g spot, she ground herself down on Ellen's mound with what little force her lithe frame could manage and certainly not enough to overcome the strength of Ellen's legs supporting her in the air.

Maybe it was Amy grinding against her mound, maybe it was just time with what I was doing to her, but Amy's hadn't even passed the peak of her climax before she was joined by Ellen. My hand was flooded by her squirting as what were almost her final pleas for mercy were brought to an end by an ear-piercing high pitched squeal...

"Oh Ned...oh Ned...I can't...oh Ned...Ned...Ned...please...it's too much...oh...ohhh...AAAAAAHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AAAAHHHHHHHEEEEEEE."

She almost threw Amy off her as she suddenly launched her hips even higher; a massive jerking motion proceeding an almost violent swaying of her hips from side to side.

My own cock was bursting with pent up desire. My problem with using it until now had been satisfying both of them at once. They'd had their turn, now it was mine.

I pushed my haunches as deeply as I could manage under Ellen's raised legs. As I squatted there, I took my erection in my hand and bent it down. I had a choice of holes to find my own pleasure in. There was no safe answer in terms of keeping everyone happy.

On the spur of the moment I chose Ellen's; probably because she was face up and I prefer my sex that way, a little because I wasn't finished with her yet and more than a little because her playful sex talking had immersed me again in that ethereal spirit of hers that inhabited a space outside her physical being and which always drew me too her. Amy's delectable little mound would just have to wait.

With Ellen under Amy I couldn't easily lie over her, which is why I'd pushed my legs under hers, and the depth of my penetration was limited by the access permitted by the spread of their legs.

My now very sensitive shaft slipped easily into the warm slippery wetness of Ellen's body. The angle of penetration imposed by the way her sex was presented to me and the limited depth of penetration it permitted meant her g spot was going to get heavily raked by my thrusting. It was one of the things that influenced my choice. I exaggerated the affect by holding the base of my shaft firmly upwards.

The way Ellen was now screaming in the orgasm told me we'd crossed an interesting threshold in our sexual relationship. It wasn't as though things weren't intense before - after all she'd passed out from hypoxia with some of her climaxes. But this was different, and I wanted to see where pushing it further went.

My first penetration of her caught her still arched up in the last throes of her orgasm. After penetrating her as deeply as I could to ensure her body was ready for me, a fast upward thrust sent the tip of my shaft raking heavily along the front of her sex and the g spot that lay within it. Three quick ones of those left her audibly gasping for breath and her legs already quivering again.

"Oh Ned...oh Ned...oh Ned...ooo...ooo..."

Amy quickly worked out my shaft was now in Ellen and started to roll off Ellen and extract her leg from around me. For a moment I let her be. I couldn't satisfy both of them at once.

But without Amy there, I could engage with Ellen more vigorously; pulling her further back over my haunches so that each thrust was applied almost vertically into her g spot before her vagina bent my shaft to allow its deeper penetration. Then as Amy's weight was no longer a factor at all, I rose on my knees, pulling Ellen's hips up, to let me really get some movement into my thrusting.

In a very un-Ellen like way, she continued to vocalise her reaction; the noises a seeming combination of shock, pleading and pleasure with a touch of hypoventilation thrown in...

"OOO...OOO...OOO...OOO...OH NED...OOO...NO...OH NO...PLEASE...OOO...TOO MUCH...AAHH..."

Amy knelt next to me and tried to engage me in kissing while I was thrusting into Ellen. But she clearly found me a bit too distracted for her liking. Apart from anything else my thrusts into Ellen were causing what almost seemed like a rolling wave movement down the length of her body which had the most delightful visual effect of throwing her breasts into a wobble and Amy was blocking the view.

So Amy retreated to kneel alongside Ellen where she sucked at her nipple while extending a hand along her body to finger her clit as I kept pummelling her sex. Amy's additional stimulation clearly had an effect, ratcheting up all Ellen's manifestations of her arousal another notch.

You could tell Ellen was like someone perched on the edge of a massive waterfall about to go over. She was quivering so violently I could barely hold her and her hands were tightly clenched around giant clumps of bedsheet as if that would somehow save her.

The inevitable climax broke with a squealing rush...

"OH...IT'S TOO MUCH...OOO...OOO...AAAAAHHHHEEEEEEEE...AAAHHHHEEEEE...AAAAHHHHHEEEEE."

She threw her hips up so violently again I almost lost my penetration of her. I held her there, enjoying the feeling of her vagina contracting against my swollen manhood.

I'm not one to think of myself to have enormous sexual stamina. There are days I go off quickly like a cheap cracker, others where I can thrust away for a long time, enjoying the feeling, but not having my balls boil up on me and it's somewhat the luck of the draw what happens on any particular day. So far, my thrusting into Ellen had made me think today was in the latter category.

I was just starting to contemplate laying Ellen back flat on the bed and pounding her beautiful body all the way through the mattress (in the nicest, most considerate way, of course) to what I hoped would be a pretty good climax for me, when Amy showed she had different ideas.

Ellen was still in the throes of her climax when Amy, having helped Ellen on her path to orgasm, was kneeling back next to me and in my face again. But this time she was much more aggressive about it; throwing her arms around my body and pushing me backwards as she thrust her tongue in my mouth. Caught off guard and forced off balance, I had to let go of Ellen's thighs and grab hold of Amy as my shaft slipped out of Ellen.

Sensing my vulnerability, Amy twisted and pulled me off to the side and over Ellen's leg where she had me flat on my back. Suddenly all over me like a rash, I felt her get a leg over me and my manhood pushed effortless into her anxious vagina. With me pinned down, Amy could take a moment to reposition herself to her liking until I was under her in a reverse missionary; her head alongside mine as she pumped me vigorously, although not with any determined grip on my shaft.

A little guiltily, I looked across to Ellen still sprawled on her back over the pillows and at an angle to me. As she stared back with an abandoned look on her face, I watched as she settled her hips back onto the pillows, only to be gripped by another wave of her orgasm and lift them into the air again with closed eyes and an audible groan. I reached my hand out to her and had her release the bunched up sheet and grab it just in time to crush it as she tensed up.

But Amy wanted more than my cock inside her body. With a tongue forced between my lips again, she grabbed back my attention before lifting herself up on her arms, slowing the pumping of my manhood and grinding her mons against me at every full penetration while making sure her breasts came as close to as our relative heights would permit to being dangled over my eyes. I took the hint and lifted my head to suck one while teasing the other with my free hand.

Amy was still in that orgasm frenzy she is lucky enough to get into once she has had her first one and it was clear she was going for another. As her arousal grew you could see her focus was increasingly on the play of her clit against me; either as she ground her mons down on my pubis, or as she tried to slip it against my shaft as she slid it in and out of her body. But Amy wasn't Ellen with her larger clit, better positioned for playing against my shaft. The grinding was where she was getting her real dose of pleasure from.

As her moans and groans increased in tempo and loudness that - and my playing with her nipples - became almost the only form of stimulation she was taking from me. Which sort of left the tip of my full penetrated shaft with the pleasant sensation of circling strangely inside her vagina with the ambiguous possibility it was brushing against her cervix in the process.

The climax when it came was accompanied by a classical Amy vocal release...

"AH...AH...AH...Oohh...oohh...OH FFFFFAAAAAAAKKKK...OH SHIT...AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH."

She collapsed down on to me, moaning in my ear as I felt the powerful contractions of her orgasm push against my hardness.

She was still moaning and contracting when I felt Ellen's hand separate from mine and moments later her arms pushed between Amy's and my flesh at Amy's waist. She bent down to Amy's ear and in the sweetest voice I heard her ask...

"Can I have another turn?"

The voice might have been sweet, but her physical actions left no room for argument or delay. Immediately Amy's hips were lifted off mine and to the side; my rigid shaft slipping out of Amy and landing on my stomach with a dull thunk.

As soon as Ellen had cleared Amy's still contracting body off my lower stomach and upper thighs, she wormed herself into position and squeezed Amy off the rest of me, before reaching between our bodies and guiding my shaft into her sex.

Almost immediately it was apparent Ellen wasn't looking to pleasure herself. She was making sure she was the one to harvest my seed.

Lying along me, she nuzzled the side of my face while she gripped my shaft tightly and raised her hips up and down to cause it to slip in and out of the warm, slippery embrace of her welcoming vagina. Until now I'd been enjoying the pleasure of the play of my manhood in their bodies without that extra stimulation that tells you a climax was impending. Nice, very nice in fact, but the sort of pleasure that deludes you into thinking you can sustain it forever. No longer.

Almost immediately, those shooting tendrils of pleasure started to play along the length of my shaft. They were mild and unthreatening at first. Sort of the goldilocks of tendrils that added to your pleasure without tipping you over and bringing it to an end. But Ellen was clearly not going to take any risks about being the one to receive my seed.

If I had my druthers I would have flipped her over and gone back to my original plan of pounding her lovingly into, and maybe right through, the mattress; and I'm sure that would have been her preference too. But I was clearly in the middle of a complex interaction between the girls. I figured it was better to play the innocent victim of their sexual games than be accused of favouritism. The climax might not be quite as good, but the aftermath would be far better.

Ellen sensed that first change in my breathing that told her she was having an effect, accompanied shortly thereafter by a moan I inadvertently let escape. She tightened it more and started pounding me faster. But I could tell I wasn't the only one getting some benefit out of it. She was clearly managing to rub that nicely positioned clit of hers against my shaft with every movement as her own face tensioned and little sighs of pleasure whispered in my ear.

Then it was suddenly like someone had flicked a switch. The tendrils multiplied over the whole surface of my now well used hardness. My moans became involuntary and irrepressible, which simply encouraged Ellen to go at it harder. Shots of pleasure escaped my shaft and flooded my balls and right down into my groin. When I knew the moment had come, I thrust myself hard up at Ellen. She took the hint, pressed me deeply into her body and waited the nano-second that followed before the first jets of my cum flooded her cervix.

Ellen, in her perceptiveness, had my ejaculation routine - how I maximise my enjoyment -down pat. What I do when I'm on top, she now emulated. She waited a moment for the intense pleasure I experience with those first ropes of cum to subside, then as she noticed my initial hard push against her soften, she thrust in and out again a couple of times before she induced in me another hard thrust for a second wave of pleasure - and I have always assumed another flood of cum.

There's not always a third, but in a good one there is, and this was a good one. Ellen picked it like she was feeling it herself; timing those little extra thrusts to really maximise my enjoyment.

Then came the pièce de résistance, a pause, followed by a little jiggle, which seems to give me a wave of little mini additional climaxes. And she timed it all to perfection.

Spent, I relaxed still groaning back onto the bed wanting nothing more at that moment than for my still hard shaft to just stay inside this beautiful woman forever. But Ellen sensed, having satisfied me, she was now free to finish her own orgasm. Changing her angle and slowing things right down from their previously nearly frantic pace, I felt her slip my shaft once again in and out of her vagina as she brought her clit into contact to slide along its juiced up length.

It didn't take long. In less than half a minute her vagina was again contracting on my shaft as her head was pushed into the pillow alongside mine and, more Ellen like, delicate little moans reached my ears.

Our time was short. Checkout time was approaching and for all I knew the manager of the hotel was once again approaching with reports of screaming women being subjected to terrible things in the room.

But, just for a moment, for as long as I could, I wanted to enjoy the feel of my still rigid manhood resting inside Ellen as her beautiful lithe body lay cuddled on top of me. It wasn't that Amy's was any less lithe or beautiful, it's just that if they started jostling for possession of me, the residue of my erection would be gone before I could enjoy having it inside the victor.

I was lucky Amy decided to just cuddle in on top of both of us; letting me get the best of all worlds.

But time wouldn't stand still. I waited until the very last moment I could without breaking faith with our checkout time. Our bags were minimal, but already packed, but eventually I had to get up to go. The girls opted for their fuck me bikinis and a lather of sunscreen for the trip home. I had to go into reception, so put shorts and a t shirt over my speedos; if only to give me somewhere for my wallet.

As the three of us walked out of the room, we were greeted by a large gaggle of predominantly female and giggling and twittering staff members who seemed to have been loitering within earshot. They were unfailingly polite as we walked past, keen to greet us and attract my attention, but I got the impression they could just as easily have burst into a round of applause. They come for a show and they'd got it. The girls' screams, and even Amy's normally loud climaxes, would have been in easy earshot, given the light, open construction style of the rooms.

If we'd stayed around for another day, the cricket bat Ellen wanted would definitely have been required. And yet I couldn't help wondering what the fuss was about. I was not bad for my age, but no stud. I cared about satisfying the girls, but had no magic bag of tricks or high performance cock. Really, it was the girls who were the performers.