Unexpected Threesome Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was down to a single tiny pair of bikini bottoms. She sat on the bunk facing me in a crossed legged yoga pose that gave me a view straight into her crotch and the bulging mound within it. Her breasts sat magically suspended there, swollen in her state of arousal and capped by those wonderful engorged and raised areola on which sat impossibly jutting nipples. The flatness of her stomach kept drawing my eyes down to the dipping, low slung waist band of her bikini pants just below which sat the soaked thin, almost transparent gusset, now moulded into her crease in a way that displayed every feature of it; her swollen labia, engorged clit and a little dimple where the material looked as though it was being drawn into her cock ready sex.

And even at that point I had no intention of stopping when she came.

Ellen picked up on how aroused I was and couldn't resist commenting...

"Hey Amy, did you see how his boner hardened when he turned the ace. Look at the size of the thing. If it grows any bigger he won't be able to get it in. Look, its surging and dripping pre-cum already. I bet he's going to hose you out before he finishes with you."

Trust Ellen to read me like that. I chucked her a smug wink as I moved across to where Amy sat; staring at me with an aroused manic grin on her face. When Ellen starts trash talking, it seems to inspire Amy. In a voice made sultry both by intention and the hoarseness from her screaming...

"So, you've got the hots for me have you? Bring it on. I can take whatever you can grow. I'll have you going off like fireworks on Guy Fawkes Night."

As soon as I was in reach of her, she put her arms around my neck and lay back; dragging me on top of her, spreading her legs to leave my erection pushing firmly into that soaking wet gusset of her bikini pants.

Anxiously, I reached down to pull the gusset aside to find my hardness almost immediately sucked into her sex like it was vacuum propelled. For a moment I let it rest there; luxuriating in the warm silky, slippery embrace of her body. I had nothing fancy in mind. If Amy was playing to form, she'd quickly be climaxing to nothing more than a good, old fashioned, in and out fucking and that was exactly what I intended to give her; well that and a good suck of her nipples.

As I started slow thrusting, I arched my back to bring my lips down to her right breast, sucking it into my mouth to let her jutting nipple play provocatively between the roof of my mouth and my tongue while my lips enjoyed the sensuous delight of the firm flesh of her breast and the unique texture of her swollen and raised areola.

Almost immediately, Amy started moaning loud enough to be heard over the storm. The moan turned to a cry, which minutes later turned to a scream as she came. She was nothing if not predictable. But for me, it was never going to end there. Amy's hands were on my butt, giving me the same message. Keep going but harder and faster.

I raised myself up on my arms to look down on the beauty lying under me, giving both her and me what her hands were demanding.

Almost immediately I heard Ellen's voice over Amy's moans.

"Hey mister time. Time. That's not the rules. Liddy, tell him he's got to stop."

"Somehow I don't think telling him is going to do it."

Ellen moved around to straddle Amy's head, flashing a repeated T sign in my face as she put on a stern schoolmistresses look. I just looked up at her with a stupid grin and shook my head.

"Don't cum. You're not allowed to cum."

"I don't think the rules actually say that."

"But Amy only gets one orgasm."

"Tell her that."

Amy heard my reply, but her reaction was broken by the forces building within her. "Too...oh...late. Oh!...Oh!...aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh"

True to form, those words were the only ones Amy got out before she screamed again, throwing her hips up at me and now gripping me tightly as her hands told me to keep going at it. She passed into that zone where she seems to be in a continuous state of orgasm.

My balls were brewing up a storm to match the one outside.

Ellen moved around to the side and I could feel her trying to lift me off Amy; quickly followed by Amy taking her hand off my butt just long enough to give her a slap on the wrist.

"You'd better be good for more when you finish with her."

Oh god, I could feel a massive orgasm growing in my shaft. To the extent Ellen's words registered my brain may have silently offered up a 'fat chance'. Every square millimetre of the shaft's hardened flesh was sensitised and radiating bursts of sensuous joy. Amy was clamped down tightly on it and every pounding thrust of my shaft up the silky, slippery, warm, embracing tunnel of her sex drew forth from me a groan of pure, unadulterated pleasure.

As Amy built to yet another orgasm of her own, our cries and groans merged into a sort of symphony of expressed sexual ecstasy.

My climax went off like a bomb just ahead of Amy's. I dropped myself down flat on her and held myself at full penetration as the first rope of cum raced up my shaft to spray itself against her cervix. As I withdrew to pound myself back in for another wave of it, Amy's went off too; her rising hips crashing against my forceful thrust. Two bodies seemed to struggle for a shared desire for ever deeper penetration.

A pleasure driven struggle for domination saw us roll over, putting Amy on top as I withdrew for another thrust to satisfy the mindless, insatiable demands of my climax. But suddenly, Amy's body, vagina and all were gone; instead lying on the bed next to me.

Ellen had forced her hands between us, caught Amy by surprise and flipped her off.

My erection was caught there, exposed, raised in the air, ready to deliver another burst of cum, as it suddenly found itself deprived of its source of pleasure and the vessel into which it was to be delivered. As if it had a mind of its own, it hesitated, uncertain how to proceed. An air shot onto my stomach seemed likely when just as suddenly as Amy's departure, Ellen was sitting on it. The pressure clamped it momentarily, preventing another release.

As Ellen lifted herself up, squeezed its tip and guided my erection into her own sex, it was like a dam had burst. I had barely entered her before that third wave had its day, the shot of cum quickly overtaken in her vagina by the rushed entry of my shaft up the full length of her sex.

Like Liddy had the day before, Ellen clamped me immovable tightly inside her and jerked it up and down; using the down thrust to grind her clit on the base of my shaft. An intense mini after climax overwhelmed me, causing me to cry out loud as I thrust myself more forcefully up at her.

Beside me, Amy was swinging her hips through the air, still nosily in the throes of her orgasm.

Again Ellen jerked me and again it produced a powerful reaction. A third time, then a fourth were the same. It was only with the fifth my reaction moderated.

Ellen sensed that and started to move my erection in and out of her sex, turning her hips to bend my shaft to slide it against her clit on both the inward thrust and withdrawal. She was of course using my post climatic erection. It had been a great climax, and for a while that meant it stayed hard. While it did I tried to assist along the climax she was obviously seeking by bending up and sucking and playing with her nipples.

But the erection's life was always destined to be limited. As it started to soften it became intensely sensitive; no longer in a good way. Of course, one's instinct it to remove it and protect it, but with Ellen on top of me and clearly there with a purpose, that was not an option. Or at least, not a politically acceptable option.

I gritted my teeth and let her run with it. At least with a full Brazilian and wet and slippery from all our play, there was nothing abrasive about what she was doing. You wouldn't really describe the feeling as pain. You might even describe it as too intensely pleasurable to be coped with, but it took a lot of will power to let her keep going even more to keep sucking her nipple as I experienced it.

As it softened further, it came out of her and she was left rubbing her clit urgently up and down on my flaccid manhood as it flopped back and forward with her every action.

When she finally climaxed, she first threw herself down on me, then rolled off onto the opposite side to Amy, where she too thrust her hips into the air, swaying it back on forth in pleasure.

For a moment the three of us lay there. I knew I was panting heavily and as I turned from side to side I could see the chests of each of the girls were also heaving with heavy breaths.

Then just as we settled down, Amy again tensed her body and arched her hips in the air while crying out loud enough to be heard over the storm with what was clearly either another orgasm or at least a final wave of her last one. Talk about a show off. It had been at least three minutes since Ellen had thrown her off and I hadn't touched her since. It makes you wonder what is wrong with that girl - although in this case you'd have to say 'wrong' in a good way.

For another minute we lay there, Liddy sitting patiently at our feet with a grandstand view of some heavily sexed out genitals, before she asked...

"Are we finished the game or are we going to keep playing?"

It was Ellen who answered.

"Amy's not naked yet, we have to keep playing."

When two rounds later I drew the jack of clubs as the second club in a row, Amy was rendered naked as I undid the side ties with my teeth then slipped my tongue under the gusset and lifted them off with my lips. They were dripping wet. Globules of my cum which had been discharged from her body were still evident on the inner surface, standing proud of where her own juices had been more easily absorbed into the fine material.

I had to hold that inner side in my mouth for a full round. Interesting isn't it that I derived pleasure from sucking on her juices by blanched slightly at the presence of my cum.

But still no one made and effort to finish the game.

In the end, one limitation on the game was always going to be my ability to raise an erection after multiple orgasms. Recognising that, with the one exception of my decision to fuck Amy, when an ace was turned, generally both the girls and myself chose the touching option - more so when Amy became so sensitive that just about anything would set her off and Ellen wasn't much less sensitive.

But Amy always chose to have me fuck Liddy when she turned an ace came up in Liddy's suite. I think it was just teasing her, given her recent reticence about public sex and they certainly made much of playing the participatory audience.

But the third time she squeezed me tightly and before I knew it, it was me climaxing. The game had been going on for some four hours, we were all naked and it was my fifth ejaculation. And after that, for the next half hour no amount of playing, sucking or flaunting could raise my erection. With dinner time fast approaching, we called time on the game.

And as for who won; frankly we lost track of how to score it. Ellen deemed Amy the winner because she'd had the most climaxes; and no one was going to argue with that.

The game had been an interesting diversion from the rising intensity of the storm. It was only when we stopped we realised that it was way more intense than when we started. The wind had reach a deafening howl which almost drowned out the high pitched scream of the wind whistling through the rigging.

The evening radio told us the cyclone was predicted to make landfall on the main Island of Fiji on which we were located, during the night. Not for the first time, I wondered whether the boat was the safest haven. It was a calculated decision that had nothing to do with looking after it.

Simply put, the boat was a strongly built monocoque structure specifically designed to withstand gale force winds. The windows were small and heavy Perspex which were going to be far more resistant to wind or impact damage than that of accommodation ashore. Yet, even the upmarket hotels I'd looked at on the Island struck me as not being nearly as impervious to winds; especially in their roof attachment. In the back of my mind was the fact Fiji had never experienced a cyclone of this strength; so its building codes and experience weren't necessarily designed for it.

My evaluation was that the main hazards for the boat were the mast going over the side and some flying object piercing the side. The former was unlikely; the latter possible, but even that risk was diminished by the lack of any great source of debris upwind of us. Even if either of those events occurred, as long as you weren't in the impact zone - and that can be adjusted with the direction of the wind - the boat would remain a viable, albeit, less comfortable shelter. In contrast, when a roof is torn off a building, debris is likely to fall down on the occupants wherever they are in the building.

Only time would tell if I'd made the right decision.

12