Unexpected Threesome Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy's groggy voice cut in...

"Make that two."

"That's a tempting thought, but a promise to Tash is a promise. She doesn't ask for much of my time, so I figure she entitled to a turn."

I attended to my needs and started to head back to Tash's cabin; finding her waiting outside the bathroom for her turn as I exited it.

As I passed the master cabin again, Ellen's voice came out of it...

"Aren't you going to give us a goodnight kiss and cuddle?"

A goodnight kiss and cuddle is part of the routine I share with Ellen and Amy when I'm sharing a bunk with them. As a historic accident that continued as a habit, our group sex usually happens in the mornings. As we settle down of an evening we share a full length naked cuddle and brief pash. Sometimes, just sometimes, one of them will linger in the cuddle long enough, and start getting handisy with me and intimate enough in their pashing that it's clear they want sex; but it's the exception rather than the rule.

I entered the main cabin to find Ellen on her back, ready to receive me. The cabin, located as it is towards the aft end of the yacht, tapers in a way that gives side access to about half the length of the bunk. I stepped down the side, put a hand to support myself either side of her shoulders and bent into Ellen, letting her put her arms around my neck as she kissed me.

As she held me there, she expressed her dissatisfaction with what I was offering.

"No, do it properly."

The additional pressure around my neck made it clear what properly was -- lying on top of her, or at least in full length contact with her as I usually would. I lowered myself onto her warm body, to have her wrap me in her arms and undulate her body against me as she gave me a prolonged pash.

"It's still sticky."

Ellen was referring to my flaccid manhood, which had being lying against her mound as we kissed, still covered in Tash's copious undried juices.

"Yes, well it would be, wouldn't it."

"Do you want me to suck it clean for you?"

"I don't think I should ask that of you. Anyhow, it's not very responsive to such indulgences just yet."

As I started to lift myself off Ellen, Amy's arm came between our bodies and around my chest...

"Me too."

I gently eased myself over onto Amy. She struck me as groggy, like someone who's just been woken from a deep sleep. But there was nothing reticent about her embrace of me.

My legs had been outside of Ellen's. Instead, Amy aggressively pushed one of hers between mine, leaving my left thigh in turn between hers, pushing hard up against her crease and leaving my cock resting in the dip between her thigh and her pronounced mound. She lifted her chest into mine, letting me feel the hard jutting buttons of her nipples and her firm breasts rub against me as she too undulated her body against me; but for much longer.

Ellen's embrace had been nicely intimate. Amy's was blatantly sexual. She was rubbing her crease heavily against my thigh. As she did so, my cock was being rubbed along the dip which was keeping it safe from the pressure she was applying to my thigh, flopping back and forward as she moved up and down, and her nipples were drawn across my chest; all while her hand over the back of my head pinned our faces together.

On any other night, this would have been an obvious request for sex and I couldn't help but be mentally seduced by the delightful feminine feel of her body. I suspected Amy had woken in some semi-erotic state and was reacting almost a little autonomously. But the simple fact was I had nothing to offer her. At that moment I neither could, nor, given Tash would be waiting for me, should satisfy her blatant request, however tempting she made the thought appear.

I cupped her breast in a hand and rolled myself to the side, using the cupped hand to pleasurably separate our bodies.

"Anyway, I better get back to Tash."

Amy reluctantly, and slowly, released me from her grip to let me climb back across Ellen to escape the room.

Even after that, I beat Tash back to the room. As I lay on the single bunk, I realised that would leave me pinned to the wall as Tash climbed in beside me. It was going to be a cosy night.

When Tash came back in, she was, to my disappointment, still dressed in her swimwear and she stayed that way as she climbed into the bed. There were now two discharges of cum and juices drying out in the crotch. You'd think she'd want it off for that reason alone. And if I was going to spend the night pushed closely together with her, I rather fancied her naked.

The bunk we were sleeping in was never intended for two. Two of us didn't have room to both lay on our backs. I sleep on my side anyway; but it sort of meant my first choice of which side of my body to sleep on might of necessity be my choice for the whole night.

Given the choice of facing the wall or facing Tash, I chose the latter, she also choosing to start the night facing me. So we settled down with our bodies in full length contact, our upper arms over the waist of the other; lower arms squashed under us as comfortably as it would fit; which in my case meant cupping Tash's breast.

After our exercise, drifting off to sleep wasn't hard, even if my cock soon was.

It was probably about 2.30 that something woke me from an erotic dream. That something turned out to be Tash playing the tip of my erection lightly against the swimwear pushed up into her crease; clearly touching up her clit. With the closeness of our face to face sleeping in a single bunk, for all I know it may have been resting there before she even touched it with her hand.

Tash is a funny one. So confident, so exuberant, such a leader normally; she just doesn't seem to be able to get her love life under control. She'll happily go without sex on our otherwise sex charged yacht for a month and then surrender herself to a night of insatiable endless sex -- or at least as endless as her mature aged lover can deliver. And even then, she often needs the role play to overcome her inhibitions. At times she has no problem with my age when taking me as a lover, at other times it's a major barrier.

Since she's nearer a third of my age than half of it, I can be empathetic to her issues; to a point.

I lay there, pretending to continue to be asleep, seeing how far she'd take it.

When she pushed herself closer against me, brought her mound firmly down onto the base of my bent down erection and started running it hard through her crease, the idea of playing at being asleep plainly couldn't sustain itself. I responded by drawing her in with the arm I had over her back; letting her know I was awake.

But I'd decided it was time for the swimmers to come off. I pulled down one of the shoulder straps. She went to resist, but I continued anyway, playing a role one last time by explaining...

"It's time to revel all to your coach."

She relented, letting me peel that side off as far as I could, then submitted as I pushed her onto her back to give me access to the other shoulder. From there as I lay alongside her, I induced her to alternately fold up each leg to let me half pull, half tear the fragile garment entirely from her body. It may have ended up under her thighs, but at least it was off. That point having being established I was happy to go back to letting her guide the sex; as long as it entailed bringing her to a climax. The earlier episode where she'd just had me fuck her to my own climax had left me uncomfortable and guilt ridden; however nice the climax had been.

I lay back down beside her, running my hand from playing with her delightful breasts, down to her crease, waiting to see if she'd turn back on her side and continue to rub my erection into her crease to pleasure herself. But she seemed content to let me finger her.

I don't know how long she'd been playing the tip of my shaft against her clit, but my wet finger soon told me she'd got a good head start on me. I slipped two fingers into her sex to rake her g spot while my thumb stimulated her clit, then leaned over her to suck her nipples; changing nipples each time one of the by then jutting edifices became sloppy and wet.

Wanting to try something new, instead of just rubbing my thumb against her wet clit, I vibrated the tip of my thumb quickly against that of her clit. Trying to do that while hard raking her g spot with two fingers of the same hand is a bit like trying the old 'pat your head and rub your tummy' trick. It may have had some impact on how I was stimulating her g spot, but I didn't really have time to find out.

Almost immediately her arousal went into overdrive; her body tensing as she moaned through a long indrawn breath. That was instantly followed by an orgasm. Not an ordinary orgasm, more something almost life defining. I lifted my head from her breast just in time to see her eyes roll back in her head as she squirted and her legs kicked straight out, whacking the bulkhead with an almighty bang. Her legs shook and quivered and just kept doing it; every part of her body below her waist in a constant state of spasm. Her moans were a long stream of short, sharp almost crying like noises.

It was almost like she had to fight to overcome her upper body's frozen state to reach down and pull my hand from her crotch, then pull my head into her breast, demanding I suck it. Her breasts wobbled provocatively under my face as her shaking legs transmitted a vibration through her whole body. It went on for minutes. Not just one or two, but seemingly five. Every time I thought it was subsiding, she'd suddenly spasm up and start again.

Eventually the hand over my head was moved to under my armpit, telling me to mount her. Her legs were still shaking as she guided my erection into her body.

This time I wanted things to be more personal. Just pounding her with outstretched arms might feel great and offer great visuals, but on the spectrum of sexual interaction, it's somewhere down near the 'using their body to pleasure yourself' end. Whatever just happened -- was still happening - seemed to warrant more than that.

Supporting my weight on my haunches and elbows, I moved my whole body against her as I thrusted my manhood in and out of the tight embrace of her shaking sex. The nipples, hard and jutting firmly up from her large breasts, bent back and forwards with every movement of my chest against them. But more personally, it let me nuzzle against her cheek, kissing it lightly and then stroking my own cheek or nose across it. But in a way, she was almost too out of it from her not yet completed orgasm to react.

I passed my lips across hers to test out her attitude. Her tongue came out and wrestled with mine and our lips jostled each other, but she didn't encourage me to go further.

What did seem to excite her was when I started sucking her neck. She held my head down; making it very clear I should continue. It's funny, but with my head down like that, my chest positioned to brush against her nipples, my weight on my haunches and elbows tucked tightly against Tash's flanks and my back accordingly bent to facilitate my vigorous thrusting, the mental picture popped into my brain that I must look much like a male dog does anxiously humping a female one. We might be face to face, but somehow the posture seemed the same; or at least in the moment it did. That didn't make it any less fun.

I was trying to penetrate deeply enough for the base of my cock to find some contact with Tash's clit where it lay swollen in her shaking crease; but as always it was hard to tell.

The answer only came when I noticed Tash's head pushing itself back into the pillow again as those little crying moans started to reach a new crescendo, suggesting she was approaching another orgasm or at least a new wave of the earlier one. That just encouraged me to try harder. Suddenly she double kicked the bulkhead, her lower body shaking and spasming all over again.

With my erection now being pummelled and shaken by the effects of her climax, it was enough to quickly tip me over the edge and a minute later my brain was flooded by the pleasurable feeling of the rush of cum up my shaft.

It had all been so intense, so physical. Tash fell into a state of la petite mort.

I must have fallen back to sleep fairly quickly because my last memory of that interaction was rolling off to the side with my sticky, still half swollen erection resting between her thighs as she faced me and my back pushed firmly against the side of the boat. If Tash came out of that catatonic state I last remembered her in, she must have looked at the male sleeping next to her and thought "typical male".

That memory can't have been too wrong, because I woke the next morning to find myself in much the same position. We were lying face to face, each with an arm across the other, with Tash having me wedged firmly up against the wall and I now had a full night erection between her thighs and up against her crotch. However, a bit like an erection that grows in a too tight pair of underpants, the result wasn't entirely comfortable. Her thigh gap in which it had initially rested had somewhat closed as she's slept on her side. My hardness had been only partly successful in pushing between them. For the rest of its expansion it was bent and folded, the top of the fold pushed heavily into the front of her crease.

It seemed Tash was still asleep, but I had not the slightest ability to move without waking her.

I lay there, uncertain what to do. It had been a cramped night in a small bunk and one part of my body wanted to get up to get my circulation going. Of course another part of my body, even if somewhat uncomfortable, was clearly showing no lack of circulation and was more than wanting to get up too; but an entirely different sort of 'getting up', even if I was inclined to think it had more than enough indulgences for the night.

After maybe half an hour, I was just starting to think I'd more or less force my way out of the bunk when Tash drifted back to wakefulness. She opened her eyes to find me staring right at them; which must have been disconcerting for her. Maybe instinctively, she lifted her top leg over mine, opening up her thigh gap in a way that let my erection straighten out between her legs, even if it was still wedged firmly along the length of her crease.

"Thank you for last night Ned."

"My pleasure."

"Was it really? Do you mind the role playing?"

I hesitated a moment, trying to get the right calibration for an answer to a question that caught me off guard.

"I'm happy to indulge you. I suppose sometimes it might take away from the real intimacy that I think is important for sex, but not so much that I'd want to deny you what's important to you."

"You're a great lover Ned. The young guys just don't seem to know what to do."

"I'm only an OK lover. Great sex always takes two people contributing to make it great. I'm sure there's a lot of young guys out there who know a lot more about what to do than I ever will. I grew up in different times and with a more limited repertoire."

"I wish I could meet them if they're out there. Some of what the young guys want to do is pretty disgusting. They watch far too much porn. And go off far too quickly."

"I'll have to bow to your experience on that issue."

Now Tash hesitated; even blushed a little.

"Do you want sex?"

I had to smirk; kindly I hoped.

"I only want what you want."

"Really? Doesn't that thing between my legs say otherwise?"

"That's going to happen when I'm pushed naked and up close against such a beautiful woman, regardless of what I might want. All it means is that I'm clearly willing and able."

"What if I said I only want sex if you want it?"

"That sounds like a stand off. OK, let me break it. What I'd really like is for you to make love to me. But I'd also entirely understand if that's not something you want or are in the mood for. But, at the other extreme, I don't need to ejaculate into you just to tame an erection. That would make me really uncomfortable."

With a smile, Tash touched me on the nose, little a mother might when gently reprimanding a child.

"You're such a dag Ned, and I say that in the most complimentary way. Fuck! Every other guy I've had anything to do with only ever seems to be able to think about 'ejaculating into me' as you so eloquently put it. But you know, I do want to make love to you. You've earned it. I don't mean in some sort of transactional sense. I mean in a feelings sort of way."

Tash backed across the bunk, creating space for her to pull me into the centre of it. Then she brought herself forward again. As I move forward, I became aware of something wet under my thigh. Looking down I realised it was her bunched up swimmers, which seem to have taken the brunt of her squirting during the night. I threw them onto the floor before allowing Tash to roll me on my back and mount me. She had the top third of my erection pinned into her crease, no doubt in contact with her clit.

Supporting her upper body weight on her elbows, she rubbed her clit along my shaft, nuzzling my cheek with hers and brushing her nipples across my chest.

"Does it annoy you that I haven't fallen head over heels in love with you like the others?"

"No. Everyone gets to choose who they fall in love with and given our age difference, I might have been more concerned if you did blindly love me."

"What about the way I use you for sex. Does that annoy you?"

"No I'm flattered that you'd want to do so. Why would it annoy me?"

"Because you know as well as I do that the role playing lets me deflect our age differences; and that's putting it nicely."

"That's understandable. If I reversed the positions I'd be the same. Anyhow, are you role playing now?"

"No."

"Are you making love to me?"

"Yes, you know I am."

"Yep, and that makes me a pretty lucky man. So I've got nothing to be annoyed about."

"You always seem to have the right answers, don't you?"

"I try, but then, I mean them too."

By now, after increasing her arousal by teasing her clit against the length of my shaft and then working the tip of my erection against it, Tash was fidgeting her crotch around, aligning the tip with the opening to her sex. I felt the wet, radiating warmth of its embrace it as she found the right spot and pushed down for a degree of initial penetration.

As always, she was tight, almost bending my fully hard erection as she bore down on me. But at least this time, it was her judging how fast to go in, best summarised by 'faster than I'd be game to push against the resistance'. She pushed it in deeply, until her mound was hard up against my pubis and the base of my cock; the top of my balls seemingly embraced by her labia.

She stimulated herself by rocking back and forwards on it; inflaming her clit by rubbing it against my pubis in a circular motion without much changing the degree of penetration. Instead it just screwed my cock around inside her in a very provocative way.

With her upper torso extended on her outstretched arms, her breasts hung seductively in my line of vision. I played with them, as much for my pleasure as hers, alternatively lifting my head to suck them and tweaking them between my fingers while I lay back almost drooling at the pure eroticism of the sight of them.

She soon brought herself to a prolonged climax, easing herself down so that she was moaning in my ear as I felt her contractions bear against my manhood, while I continued to vigorously tweak her nipples.

As soon as it was finished she was back again on her outstretched arms, circling again.

For me, the feeling was nice. It was erotically nice to have my cock embraced by her body and nice to know that it was me she was getting off on and not some fantasy male. But I've always found the reverse missionary position one that doesn't too quickly test my endurance, even with Tash's tight sex.