Unexpected Threesome Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls tell me it's more internal; deep infusions of shuddering pleasure that invade their whole bodies, or something like that. It can also be more emotional. I've had them crying on my chest on a few occasions.

From my point of view, the deep penetration and the hard push of her vaginal opening down onto and around the base of my shaft was nice, but never likely to test my endurance. It made it very easy for me to satisfy her while doing more than enough to keep me hard and excited.

I suppose Liddy was aware that everything was running by the clock and I'd soon need to get up to attend to other matters. These things can run for an hour or more if the girls are in the mood for it. But, after about fifteen minutes, Liddy raised herself up on outstretched arms and started thrusting my shaft in and out of her in a more conventional manner; clearly grinding her clit against my pubis on every full penetration.

As she did so, it brought her delightful breasts fully into my field of vision. D cup breasts on a slim figure like Liddy's, which are as perky as hers are both compellingly eye-catching and arousing and a dead giveaway they might not just be what nature gave her.

I continued to cup one in my hand while I hungrily sucked the nipple of the other into my mouth and tongued it furiously.

Unlike Amy, Liddy's is no screamer; normally anyway. Like Ellen, she's had enough practice at pleasuring herself within the confines of a yacht to have learnt how to do it quietly when she needs to. But there are also times she can let it rip.

The low moan that escaped her as I started sucking her nipple was enough to tell me she was enjoying it, but also already well on the way to a conventional orgasm to finish with.

Her thrusting became harder and faster, the grinding down on me more forceful and circling, as her growing excitement was conveyed by increasingly deep and heavy breathing. As she came, she emitted a low, mournful...

"Ooooooouuuuuuuu"

Dropping down to lay on my chest, she squirmed about on top of me to give vent to her ecstatic delight and nuzzled my cheek as I felt her contractions forcefully pummel my shaft.

As they finished, she rose and started thrusting again. This time she was gripping me more firmly, even tightly; concentrating on the in and out thrusting motion rather than grinding against me on full penetration.

Now with every one of her thrusts I could feel my hardened manhood pleasurably warming. It was impossible to stop little hums of pleasure escaping; more so as her beautiful, firm breasts with their jutting nipples swayed back and forwards across my line of vision; the visual arousal adding to the physical.

She wasn't rushing me; just pacing it nicely. Letting me enjoy every individual thrust while going fast enough to make it real.

I just lay there, letting her do all the work as my balls slowly brewed up and my shaft got increasing suffused with that growing hot pleasure that precedes a big ejaculation.

As my eyes lifted from their fixation on her breasts, I saw her face looking benevolently down on me; pleased with the result she was getting, evidenced by my hums and the rolling, tortured 'O' mouthed look of a man who's about to blow his load.

With a final groan, that first mind blowing shot of cum raced up my shaft and blew itself against her well worked cervix.

I grabbed her around the small of her back and pulled her down on me; holding her body firmly against me and her breasts making indentations in my chest as rope after rope of cum ejaculated out; each leaving a trail of pleasure through the length of my shaft until I lay there like a deflated lilo under her; only my manhood unwilling to surrender its hardness just yet.

She grinned down at me...

"That seemed to be a good one."

"It was a monster."

"Good, we can't have Amy as the only one able to give you those."

"And since when has that ever been the case."

"Just making sure. Us old hens can put up a good performance too."

I rolled her over, pinning her to the bunk with my weight and the shaft still fully penetrated in her...

"You're not an old hen. And you're as beautiful as any other woman I know. And the only person whose performance is challenged is me. I'm the old fart in the crowd."

When I saw Liddy was smirking up at me, it at least assured me I shouldn't be taking this too seriously.

"I'd better put the dinner on or we'll miss the change of watch."

Reluctantly I withdrew from her, climbed out of the bunk and pulled my speedos up from under my balls and over the sticky half mongrel residual of my erection; leaving it to lay awkwardly in the stretchy material as I put on the tracksuit that would keep me warm on deck.

After turning on the gas oven to get it warming, I put on my safety harness and life vest and went on deck, clipping myself to the cockpit jackstay as I emerged out of the companionway.

Shelley was on the helm, with Adam and Amy sitting around the cockpit; both of the latter looking outwards, scanning the horizons to keep a watch out for other vessels or hazards to the boat.

As I did an initial survey of the boat and its surrounds, I asked no one in particular...

"Everything under control?"

Amy answered...

"Yes, there were some fishing boat a long way inshore an hour ago, but they're well behind us now. Haven't seen any other boats this far out. We saw a whale breech, also a fair way shoreward, just before dusk. The wind has eased enough that, with the shortened sail, we're only doing 6 knots. I was thinking that maybe we should put the engine on, even if only on idle, just to give any whale a heads up on our presence."

"Yea, I agree Amy. Turn it on. Shelley, you know how, don't you?"

Shelley bent down to the key and turned it. The feint noise of the starter motor turning and the throb of the diesel coming to life permeated the cockpit,

"If we drop below 6 knots, put it in gear and bring it back up to speed. I'm just going to get the dinner started. You guys must be hungry."

Amy grinned at me...

"We've been raiding the pantry, but a hot meal will be nice."

By 1940 hours (7.40pm), the lasagne I'd prepared had been heated up and I'd brought Liddy, Ellen and Issie from whatever slumbers they'd managed to achieve into the main cabin to eat their meal in preparation for going on watch, while sending servings up to the cockpit for the on watch crew.

Come 1955 hours the new watch were on deck, acclimatizing themselves and being briefed by the on watch crew of any issues.

Come 2005 hours, the old watch retired below, leaving Liddy, Ellen and Issie on deck with myself.

For an hour and a half I stayed on deck, giving the new watch time to settle in. Mind you, it was really more of a formality than a necessity. Ellen is the most skilled and careful sailor and navigator on the boat. I'd trust her over me any day. There was nothing I was adding to her watch keeping other than another pair of eyes.

As I went below, I knew Amy would be waiting for me and expecting me to perform for her. It was too early in the night to have hoped that she would have fallen asleep..

That sounds bad; as if I don't enjoy fucking Amy and are wanting to avoid it. Normally, nothing could be further from the truth. She easily arouses me and sex with her is always mind blowing. It's just that it's also noisy. Very noisy. When all the girls on the yacht were sexual partners as we travelled the Pacific, that didn't seem like so much of an issue.

But with a mixture of current partners, former partners and never partners on the boat, somehow it doesn't feel right to me, even if Amy is oblivious to the issue.

As I stuck my head into the master cabin, I found it lit by the red night light. A grinning Amy looked up at me, threw the doona off to expose her naked body and blurted out, before I'd had a chance to close the door behind me,

"Come and fold me up for a quickie."

I had to smile. There was so much about that which was Amy, starting with her 'fold me up' description. I've seen it called in one of the books Liddy bought to experiment with different positions the "origami position", although I wouldn't have a clue whether that's a universal, let alone a well-known, name. Essentially it means she's laying on her back and folds herself at the hips so her knees are alongside her breasts. With me flat over the top of her, her lower legs are then pointing skyward over my shoulders. The other thing pointing skywards is her vagina.

For me, the depth of penetration and angle of entry mean it heats me up pretty quickly. It's not a position in which I can display any great endurance and for that reason is definitely not one of Amy's favourites. A quickie is only in Amy's quiver of sexual demands if no other alternative is possible.

For her this one is something of a minor g spot banger, so pretty likely, but not certain given how quickly I'm likely to come, to get her a good single orgasm.

Her preferred g spot banger is where I'm kneeling and elevating the hips of her reclined body to really rake away at her g spot. Because it doesn't trigger me very quickly, it gives her orgasm after orgasm; to the point she's been known to roll off into a foetal position with what she calls a 'broken vagina', experiencing a succession of out of control orgasms without me even still being in contact with her.

The latter will have her screaming to bring the house down. The former doesn't usually let her get the momentum up for such riotous screaming.

So, being sensitive to my concerns about noise, she's offered me a quickie. One that normally gives both of us intense but quick orgasms; at least intense for her if she gets there before I do.

I undressed and climbed into the bed beside her, on my side facing her. As she turned towards me and undulated her body against mine while kissing and pashing me, she pretty quickly got the erection she was aiming for. Once it was hard, she pushed my erection between her legs and into her crease; moving it back and forwards to arouse herself by rubbing it along her clit, until her crease was a wet slippery valley through which my manhood slid like it was a well-oiled pole.

She'd already started moaning in arousal when she disengaged, rolled onto her back and lifted her legs vertically before using her hands to pull them all the way down to sit alongside her breasts.

I had to admire her dexterity. I certainly couldn't fold myself up like that. I admired her chutzpah even more when she turned her head towards me, grinned and said...

"Come and take me."

That entailed moving from alongside her to down to under her butt. Knowledge of the sight that would greet me there and of the pleasures awaiting me, were more than enough to prevent any loss of hardness as I worked myself into place.

Amy has one of the sexiest vulvas I've ever seen. No, make that the sexiest. It's pure porn star. Devoid of bush, her aroused labia form two beautiful arcs of firm, low ridges; perfectly framing her swollen bud and the dark void of her vagina.

And now, with her legs bent up to bring her knees alongside her breasts, the whole beautifully alluring edifice of it was facing upwards, directly and invitingly, at me.

It was too tempting to ignore.

I knew Amy was pandering to my concerns about the crowded boat and noisy sex. She was offering me a quick orgasm for myself with a bare prospect of a single one for her.

But Amy thrives on being multi-orgasmic. She's addicted to the oxytocin or whatever hormone her powerful orgasms produce; leaving her feeling loved up and loving. While her first one might be accompanied by mere loud moaning, from there they quickly progress up the scale into the screaming register.

Not being able to control the noise, she's instead offering to control the orgasm count; even accepting the possibility they might be zero for her.

I was suddenly overcome with guilt and in that moment, I surrendered my concerns about noise.

Instead of mounting and penetrating her, I bent down and started flicking my tongue against that delightfully firm bud that lay in the centre of my field of vision.

Amy moaned and squirmed in pleasure with the unexpected stimulation. Already strongly aroused by having used my shaft as a dildo against her clit, the moaning and squirming soon progressed to an orgasm; loud, very loud, but not screaming.

Almost frantically, Amy pulled me onto her; wanting me to penetrate her before the contractions of her orgasm were over. As I brought my knees forward to straddle her hips and take the weight of my lower body, I readily, hastily complied; my manhood finding and slipping easily into the warm folds of her sex in good time for the last few contractions to pummel the firm shaft I had buried so deeply into her.

Resting on my elbows to take my upper body weight, at first I positioned myself flat along her, with her lower legs over my shoulders. With a hand around the back of my head, Amy pulled my face to hers, deeply kissing me as I started to move my shaft within her body.

But in the position Amy was in, the movement is not as simple as an ordinary upward jerk. With the angle of her vagina facing upwards as it was, my penetration of her was as much a downward push as a horizontal thrust. And I'm not sure what the contortion of her body does to her internal organs, but it feels to me like her vagina in bent, my shaft being required to follow its curve, while putting a lot of rather stimulating pressure on both the shaft and, if Amy's reactions are anything to go by, her erogenous zones, in the process.

So the cycle was one where I would lift my hips for a partial withdrawal, then plunge it back down, finishing with a powerful horizontal thrust that had Amy's whole body move noticeably under me as she first moaned and then squealed in delight at the end of every cycle. This was not a position for fast pounding.

Every lift and plunge was a carefully calibrated movement. And because of that, every cycle had a strongly stimulating effect on me. The stronger grip of her vagina on my shaft in this position, what I took to be its contortion within her body to accommodate the shape of her vagina, and the additional pressure of the final thrust -- especially the way it pushed so firmly the upper base of my shaft against her tightened pelvic floor muscles -- meant from my first penetration of her, and with every additional thrust, my erection was being marched inevitably towards its extinction in a flood of cum.

Added to that the enjoyment of the feel of her jutting nipples moving against my chest with every thrust, and you get some idea of why this was always a very short endurance position on the rare occasion Amy adopted it.

But in a way, I was missing the real feast; the visual one.

I rose on outstretched arms, gleefully looking down at the feminine beauty of the woman under me whose body so willing embraced my excited manhood. Framed by her legs, which squeezed them closer together and squashed them into taller towers, her breasts, capped by exquisite jutting nipples, shouted out her fecund allure. Glorious orbs of female perfection. Large for one so slender, beautifully round and upright, they were capped by areola which seemed to swell to thrust up the large jutting nipples which sat atop them. They made you feel as though you could cum just looking at them.

Without the anchor of her legs, her whole body rolled provocatively upward with every terminating thrust; her breasts being thrown more violently upwards before settling intoxicatingly back to their starting point.

Even as she started to moan rather loudly, Amy looked up at me with a broad grin. Well aware of and seemingly enjoying the rag dolling of her body, and knowing full well the visual delight she was presenting to me, her hands on my butt encouraged me to even greater efforts.

As they so often did, her nipples beckoned me.

I arched my back to let me keep achieving full penetration as I lowered my lips to her right nipple.

I circled the nipple with my tongue, watching as Amy arched her chest up at me and hummed in pleasurable response. As I did it again, I knew it was teasing her; offering her a mere taste of pleasure while denying her the full measure of it. Her nipples were so sensitive she could be brought to orgasm just sucking on them.

The hand brought up to the back of my head applied a downward pressure that told me to do just that. The feel of the nipple's jutting hardness in my mouth was a tactile delight. I held the flesh of the swollen areola in my lips while I first flicked my tongue against its firmness and then sucked it like a baby, rubbing my tongue up and down its length. All the while I was still slowly lifting, dropping and hard thrusting her.

Even through the rag-dolling of her body my thrusts were imposing on her, Amy was undulating her whole body under me; bring her hips up to meet the thrust of mine, then raising her chest to force her breast more firmly into my mouth; moaning constantly.

"Oooooohhhh...oh Ned, I'm......ooohhh...going to cum."

"Good, let it rip."

Although, since it was said with a nipple in my mouth, the diction might not have been as clear as the written words suggest.

I sucked harder on her nipple.

"But...but...oooohhhhhh...oh god...oh Ned...oh Ned...aaahhhhh...AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH...ooohhhh...oh...oh...oh."

With Amy, I knew better than to stop just because she was climaxing. I set aside for a moment the reason she'd might think it was a problem. Half the fun of making love to her is playing her body like a fiddle and bringing it to an almost constant state of orgasm.

She started to run her fingers through my hair instead of forcing my mouth down onto her nipple; while at the same time gripping me more firmly internally as I kept up the thrusting. I took the opportunity to transfer my attention to her left breast. But it seemed like the previously undisturbed nipple brought with it a more acute sensitivity. Almost immediately I got a reaction...

"Oh no, oh Ned..."

As another climax built in her, she pushed my head down onto her breast again and softened her internal grip. She screamed...

"Oh god, oh Ned, OOoooooohhhhhh... AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...oh...oh...hhhh...hhh...hh..."

With this orgasm, as her contractions pummelled my hardness, I felt her grip tighten even more firmly around me.

Already every lift and plunge of my erection had added to its heating up; my balls a veritable boiling caldron of hot cum showing its growing keenness to empty itself into Amy's receptive vagina.

The whole length of it was suffused with an erotic warmness, hypersensitive to every little movement of its hardened flesh against the hot, wet, slippery velvety texture of Amy's sex. The first vestige of my own approaching climax had been triggered.

I wanted to make the most of it. I lifted my head up so I could look down on the stunning female beauty that lay under me as I delivered each plunge and jerk more determinedly. Sensing what was happening, Amy had her hands on my butt, encouraging me and grinning up at me even as her eyes rolled back and her mouth circled around the loud moans that continued to pour forth from her as she was pleasured to new heights by my actions.

One more time I lifted my shaft up until it nearly exited her vagina. I plunged it back in; slowly to let me savour the extraordinary pleasure that every millimetre of additional penetration washed the sensitive, hardened flesh of my erection in. As I bottomed out and jerked upwards, once again rag dolling her body and bringing forth another squeal of ecstasy from her, I knew the next would be my last.

I lifted myself again; almost reluctant to bring it to an end, but knowing full well the end was neigh whatever I did or didn't do.