Unexpected Threesome Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I bent down to put the roast in the oven, Ellen gave up on whispering...

"My god, look what's hanging between his legs. What a sight. And those glutes too. You can sort of get why guys like the sight of a women bent over in a bikini can't you. I'd take a picture of that and hang it on my wall if I had the opportunity."

I closed the oven door and turned toward them, trying to suppress a grin and put on a mock stern face...

"Are you objectifying me?"

Ellen seemed to have the answer already worked out...

"No. We're personifying you. We're not interested in some inanimate object. We're interested in the full human package, of which your not unattractive body is just a part. But it's an important part to be fully enjoyed visually and tactilely."

She stepped towards me, wrapping her hand around my half mongrel and inducing it to a full erection as she added...

"Maybe it's time to introduce you to one of our little visual teases. It's called the full horizontal."

She struck her hand down the front of my swimmers, pushing my erection down to the horizontal, then rearranging the material of my swimmers so that the stretchy material held it in that position. Then she took a step forward into a more intimate closeness, the tip of my erection disappearing under her crotch...

"See, it's quite a useful little tease. It means we can carry on a conversation with you and pleasure ourselves at the same time. And even when we have nothing to say and are looking from a distance, it points at us and conveys a certain 'I'm thinking of having sex with you' message don't you think?"

"I would have thought any erection is conveying that thought."

"True, but then of course isn't that the thought that every male has all the time; or so us girls are led to believe. But the pointing at you thing adds a whole new dimension to that. Anyway, it certainly makes conversing with you far more interesting."

"So my conversation isn't interesting unless I'm touching up your clit at the same time?"

"I said more interesting. There's a difference. Anyhow, isn't it more interesting for you too?"

Ellen was gently rocking herself on the tip of my shaft. I could actually feel a degree of dampness permeating my speedos.

I'd long since learned you can't out banter Ellen.

"I think I'd better get on with the dinner."

"Indeed you should."

I could recognise there was a sexual tension in the air as we had dinner. I wasn't sure what the girls had in stall for me, but I suspected it was more than just some reverse missionary sex.

And now a whole new set of rules seemed to apply to our after dinner, sitting on the lounge habits. The girls -- meaning Ellen, Amy, Liddy and Jenna -- were binge watching some series on Netfix. For me it was OK, but not compelling, but I was hardly going to walk away from them.

But now I was sharing one lounge with Ellen and Amy sitting in close contact either side of me, with Liddy and Jenna on the other.

As I'd sat between them, each of them had pulled my arm on their side around their neck and over their far shoulder, reaching down to their breasts and inside their camisole as they cuddled in against me. Then they'd put their nearest hand at the top of my thigh in intimate contact with my manhood.

Opposite me, Liddy was wearing the same loose legged French knickers as the others, but at least sat in a way that didn't open it up. Jenna had always sat with one leg folded under her. While I was sitting next to her I'd never noticed this basically pulled the leg of her pants over to one side and also raised her bottom off the couch, taking away whatever view blockage that normally would have provided. It meant she might just as well not be wearing any pants from where I was sitting.

I knew Jenna was not trying to come on to me. She'd always kept her sex life well outside the family and household. But she'd fully embraced the clothing mores of the other girls and the complete lack of modesty that entailed. This was nothing new to her and I knew dad had always had the same view. But even with the down blouse views I had of Amy and Ellen, it was a desperate struggle not to stare.

The girls made it clear that wanted me to get it up and keep it up. Between what their hands were doing inside my pants, the fondling of and staring at their breasts and the view Jenna was showing, they succeeded. Fortunately -- with Jenna sitting there -- I managed to keep it inside my pants, however much the front of the loose boxer shorts was distorted.

Their decision that it was time to retire to bed seemed earlier than normal, but as they announced their decision, took my hand and had me followed them, I simply took their lead; knowing full well they had carnal intentions.

They undressed me from my boxer shorts and made me lie back on the bed, Ellen pinning me flat by a hand on my chest...

"We've decided we're going to give you a special treat. Sort of an introductory special. We figure you're young enough for us to get it back up before we all go to sleep and with what we have in mind, it might be better if we drain you first before we move onto stage 2. We're going to suck your cock and pleasure it in other ways.

I assume that's OK"

I stuttered out my reply...

"Yea, I think I can deal with that."

"Good, we'll warm you up a bit first."

Ellen turned back to Amy who was by now kneeling between my legs. Having stripped herself, Amy bent over me, bringing my erection between the breasts that hung seductively down from her chest. Ellen lifted by erection a little off my stomach to let Amy push her breasts together and capture it. Amy looked up and grinned at me as Ellen noted...

"I wish I had breasts that could do this as well as Amy's can."

All I can say is that Amy can do it pretty well. I dropped my head back and moaned a little at the sheer pleasure of Amy's breasts sliding up and down against the hard flesh of my erection. I'd no more experienced this sort of sexual pleasure before than I had getting head. The teasing up they'd done for the hour and a half before we came to bed had left my senses well primed. I wondered if I'd last long enough to get the head was promised.

Ellen must have correctly read my moans because she turned to Amy indicating...

"I think he might be getting a bit of a head of steam. We'll be sucking a dry, flaccid cock if we don't move on to the next step."

Amy released my manhood which flopped back onto my stomach and vacated the spot between my legs as a now equally naked Ellen took the spot. She lifted up my erection and took half its length into her mouth; sliding it in and out as I felt her tongue and lips pressed firmly against it; stopping occasionally to suck it.

I looked up to watch it, only to have her cascade of long hair falling like a curtain across my line of vision. But almost like she knew, Ellen brushed her hair to the side, opening up the vista to let me watch the top half of my erection disappearing into her mouth in front of two dangling breasts.

This too was something I'd never experienced before and was quickly brewing up my cock. If getting titty fucked was good, this was a whole new level. After about six plunges of my erection into her mouth, Ellen withdrew it and lifted her head up and turned to Amy...

"I think it's getting quite excited. It might be time for you to take over. Maybe give it a moment to cool down before you start."

Then she looked up to me...

"You are about to experience one of nature's true wonders."

Ellen and Amy again swapped places, putting Amy back between my legs. I was left wondering what Ellen could have met as Amy looked up and me with a broad smile...

"So, on a short fuse are we? OK, we'll leave you a few moments."

She did anything but 'leave me'. Bending down she started kissing around the base of my shaft, circling around it with a constant stream of firmly planted lips kisses; including across my balls. Then she extended herself, kissing up the centre of my torso up to my chests, across the each nipple, then back down my right flank, all while dragging her own breasts with their hardened nipples across my flesh, and then back across my balls...

"I think it might be time."

Like Ellen had, Amy lifted my shaft up to the vertical and wrapped her lips around its head; but quickly brushing her long hair out of the way so I had a clear field of vision. Then looked up and gave me a slightly evil smile, even with her lips wrapped around the circumference of my manhood. I wondered for a moment if she was going to bite it off.

Next thing I knew, she thrust the whole length into her mouth. The whole length! Suddenly I knew what deep throating meant. I felt the tip of my shaft jammed into the narrow confines of the back of her throat, her lips and tongue pressed -- like Ellen's -- firmly against the immersed length of my shaft.

The first thrust was slow, but seemingly after getting the measure of me, Amy just kept withdrawing and thrusting it back into her throat at a medium fast pace. It might have been half in my mind at the mere experience, but the stimulation I felt was intense and my moans, even as I couldn't resist lifting my head to watch it, clearly announced that.

It was long before I felt compelled to announce...

"I'm about to cum."

But instead of pulling me out of her mouth, Amy simply winked at me. Still concerned about ejaculating in her mouth, as she kept thrusting, I moaned...

"Oh god...it's about to happen...oh...oh...I cumming."

I threw my head back and groaned loudly as, with exquisite pleasure, I felt rope after rope of my cum be discharged into the back of Amy's throat. She kept it in her mouth, pulled back far enough to let her breathe, until it was clear I'd finished.

I expected her to repulsively spit out what I'd just filled her mouth with as she withdrew my erection from between her lips, but nothing came out except a very wet erection. She'd swallowed it.

Ellen, kneeling beside me, bent over my face...

"I told you Amy gave the world's best head."

Still panting and immersed in the after glow of my climax, I gave her a weak grin...

"So I see."

The girls caressed various parts of my skin as they patiently waited for the physical and emotional high of my climax to subside; partly signalled by a softening, but not complete collapse, of my erection.

Amy had moved herself to the opposite side of my torso from Ellen. She brushed her hand across my cheek as she now bent over me, bringing her lips almost within kissing distance of my face...

"So we've got a little bit of waiting to do before we move on. What we're going to do now is both of us lie on our backs on the bed and ask you to pleasure us. Not necessarily sexually; more like a soft massage. But you can touch us up sexually if that's what you want to do. What we really want you to do is lust over our bodies in whatever way turns you on. Something we'll enjoy and will get you back up more quickly. OK?"

"Arrr...yes."

Without any further ado, Ellen and Amy laid themselves down either side of me. As I brought myself up and turned around onto my knees between them, they shuffled closer to me, leaving no room between my closely held together lower legs and their hips.

For a moment I felt a surge of panic and uncertainty. To be told you can simply play as you wish with the bodies of two stunning beautiful women you've lusted over for years sounds wonderful at first and then you have to ask yourself 'what do I actually do'. It wasn't a shortage of lust. More an overburden of it.

Their breasts certainly beckoned. But this so did ever other part of their perfect torsos; their perfect figures and flawless skin. Not to mention their oh so kissable lips. Goodness, I could just as happily sucked their toes and got off on that too.

Sitting as I was next to their hips, I put a hand on each of their mons and ran it gently up their torsos towards the breast closest to me where I brushed my hand back and forwards across their nipples a couple of times.

It would have been easier to really get down to lusting if there had only been one of them. But with two, the equation was more difficult.

It was as their nipples hardened under my hand that I reached a decision. Moving Ellen's legs apart, I moved across to kneel between them, looking up and announcing to them...

"Sorry ladies, but you're going to have to take turns."

I'd never given a woman oral sex before. Jane just wasn't into that. But clearly the girls were, so I figured it was time to get an education on it. I'd chosen to start with Ellen simply because, rightly or wrongly, I thought her slightly bigger clit might accelerate my education.

Being new to this, I had an exploratory look. Even I could recognise her labia were widely spread, her vagina open and her very obvious clit swollen.

It was time to give it a go.

I bent in deeper, extended my tongue and flicked it against her clit. Ellen's hips squirmed as she announced...

"Ouu John, that's nice."

The introduction having being made, I rapidly flicked it in bursts lasting as long as my tongue muscles and breath could sustain in one go. Ellen rewarded me with vocalisation which indicated I was having a powerful effect. After three of four bursts and with Ellen clearly getting pretty excited, I brought my hand under and penetrated her vagina with three fingers, rubbing against the front wall, looking for her g spot. At the same time I rested my other hand on Amy's mons, before turning it sideways and running it through what I discovered was a very wet crease.

Ellen's clit was extended enough I thought I could get it between my lips; succeeding on the first try. Holding there, it was a lot less tiring rubbing my tongue against the tip I held in my mouth. Ellen was starting to go ballistic. Not with Amy's screams, but with her own quieter vocalisation and her thighs starting to quiver, encouraging me with occasional statement like...

"Oh John, that's lovely...A bit more...firmer... yea, that's it."

If she squirted with this one, I was going to get a face full.

I was surprised how quickly I was getting a reaction from Amy too, given the very second rate stimulation I was giving her at the awkward angle I had to approach it; essentially using a sawing action on the side of my hand.

But at this point my main focus was on Ellen who was clearly about to cum.

In the final moment, she clamped her hand on the back of my head before, with a cry out, her orgasm was accompanied by a violent lifting of her hips; the hand on the back of my head ensuring I went with it.

I kept flicking my tongue against her clit as she swayed her elevated hips from side to side; her other hand now helping the first in making sure I didn't escape her almost suffocating grip on me.

As she eased herself, and me with her, back to the ground, I knew it was time to move across to Amy. The fact was, my boner was already back, and with a vengeance. But if I'd already learnt anything it was that the girls had to be treated equally. Whatever plans they had for my boner could wait.

Leaving Ellen to her post orgasm high, I crab knelt sideways across to between Amy's already widely spread legs and, removing my hand, quickly buried my face into her crotch. Like everything else about her, there was something highly sexual about Amy's vulva. It was pure porn star quality; simple, low rise, symmetrical, labia already fully swollen and separated, unobtrusive piss flaps, a vagina open and waiting for what I assume I was soon to fill it with and a clit, swollen and on clear display for me to play with; all glistening with her juices.

Maybe already sensitised by my playing with it, her reaction to my first flick of the tongue against her clit was instantaneous and loud. Indeed, as I flicked it a few more time I thought she was going to climax so quickly that I needed to slow it down with a diversion.

I did another thing I'd never done before -- never thought I would ever do. I curled my tongue and penetrated her vagina with it. She coo'ed in an almost cheeky pleasure; more so as I rolled its short length around inside her. While I was almost drowning in the juices she was pumping out in response, there was a limit as to how long I could sustain the extended tongue needed to continue that.

I moved back to her clit. But I hadn't been wrong in guessing she'd been on the verge of coming. T took only a few moments more of stimulating her clit for her to climax. Physically she was as demonstrative as Ellen, but vocally she was many times louder. I kept stimulating her while she kept cumming until she grabbed my head to pulled me away and up over her body for a deep kiss.

But in that process I revealed to both Amy and Ellen the full, ready for use, erection previously hidden down between their legs.

Ellen sat up, and once Amy released me from the kiss, she rolled me off her. Ellen lifted me into a kneeling position, with my thigh and torso standing erect before explaining...

"If you haven't already tried what we call the g spot banger, you're about to. Basically you help us hook our legs over your shoulder, adjust the height of our hips against you to facilitate penetration and rake your cock against our g spots in the front wall of our vagina. Remember, Amy's is fairly shallow, mine a bit deeper.

Amy will be going first."

I looked at Ellen somewhat puzzled...

"I thought it was Amy's turn for the cum shot."

"It is. You'll see soon enough why she's still going first. And we expect to have multiple orgasms. We'll let you know when it's time to stop.

Any questions?"

"Well, no. But I haven't done it before so I assume you'll be gentle with me and direct me if I get it wrong."

"We guarantee it."

As I knelt between Amy's legs, she lifted them one at a time against my chest. I then bent forward, letting her hook her knees over my shoulder. That meant, as I straightened up, I lifted her hips off the bed, Amy rolling her body to help me take some of the weight of the straightening process as she shuffled towards me.

When I came completely upright, that left her vulva pressed against my erection.

I moved my hips back to create a space, then bent my erection down to meet her vaginal opening. I half penetrated her, but found she was sitting a bit too low, so with my hands under her butt, repositioned her up a bit.

As I fully penetrated her, I felt a certain sexual frisson about being able to actually watch my erection disappear into Amy's body. But the full penetration was only momentary. I remembered my instruction that this was about g spot stimulation and Amy's was located shallowly.

Supporting her hips with my hands, I withdrew about three quarters of the way, then thrust myself back in until I suppose I was about three fifths penetrated again. The height of her hips ensured the tip of my erection firmly raked across the front wall of her vagina. I repeated that several times; watching in some fascination my shaft being swallowed into her vagina.

Amy's vocalisations, still tolerably within a reasonable range, and some squirming of her hips, suggested I was sort of getting it right. I looked up at her face to see me staring at mine. She broke into a broad smile as she indicated...

"Yes, you're getting it right. You can go faster if you want."

Being ever compliant, I did just that; staring down at where my shaft entered her again, partly for its erotic visual stimulation, but mostly to make sure I didn't pop out of her with an over-withdrawal.

Amy's vocalisations pretty quickly rose a register or two, and then more. Remarkably quickly, she came; her hips twisting and turning against me as she cried out even louder, managing to slip in the instruction...

"Keep going..." even through her unceasing moans of pleasure.