Unexpected Threesome Ch. 58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started thrusting again, but it had a different feeling. It was no longer one of mere self-pleasuring. It was...well, it was something I'm having trouble finding a word for. It was a more mutual thing; an act of loving; of merging our bodies together. Given the biological purpose of sex, you might even describe it as joining, indeed, merging our yin and yang together to create new life -- even if that wasn't on the agenda.

Amy was moaning into my mouth; her body quivering against mine. I could feel the excitement building inside her. Her whole body, even somehow her vagina, was communicating to me how aroused she was. Personally, I was still on cruise as far as any movement to a climax was concerned. Absolutely loving making love to her, but far from being on a short fuse.

Our deep oral engagement at least was suppressing Amy's tendency to scream, but even there I could feel against my tongue a tenseness as she groaned and moaned against it that suggesting something much louder was trying to break out.

With each, slow, deeply penetrating thrust I made that sense that Amy was about to explode became more certain. I felt it, not just from reading her sounds and bodily reactions; it was like her body was communicating directly with mine, passing the signals across.

I knew before I executed it, that the next thrust would cross the line. It did. Amy threw her head back and let out an almighty cry as she threw her hips up forcefully enough to take me with them and her contractions pummelled my manhood like never before. She rocked her hips from side to side a couple of time before my weight drove them back onto the bed, her hands on my bum telling me to pound her.

I did, thrusting away rapidly at her, seemingly intensifying and prolonging her orgasm as her now freed mouth loudly vocalised her inner feeling.

It was like I felt everything that Amy felt; not in the erection I had deeply penetrated in her, but in my brain. It excited me to. My status move from cruise mode to building mode as my erection felt harder, longer and more stretched than before.

I lifted myself on outstretched arms and continued to pound her as I stared down at her erotic breasts. Now I was grunting loudly; every thrust producing a slightly louder, more intense grunt. My balls, my whole shaft, was brewing up; building for an impending release.

It came as I cried out...

"OH FAAAARRRRRRRRKK...AAAHH...AAAHHHH..."

Every pulse brought forward another grunt as I followed my body's demands and kept thrusting hard and fast until the signal changed to lie on her and hump her. I don't know where these signals come from, but if I follow them I get a much better and longer orgasm, and Amy soaks it up like a sponge, sometimes getting another orgasm for herself.

But the last movement left my head alongside hers and as soon as I got enough composure, my own oxytocin rush had me burying my tongue in her mouth as little mini thrusts gave me body shuddering mini after climaxes. Amy responded to all this with enthusiasm, but as, after a while, she felt my erection soften, she suggested...

"Maybe we should go back to cleaning?"

I pulled my head away and grinned at her...

"You're such a romantic, aren't you?"

"Maybe more than you know. Look how randy one session of cleaning got you."

There was no arguing with that -- not that I ever intended to. I withdrew my soft cock and knelt up on the bed...

"Are my speedos in the bathroom?"

"Nope, out on the lifeline drying. It's OK, you can reach them without revealing too much of yourself. They might even be dry by now."

Oh great. But fortunately I could more or less reach them while keeping my lower torso below the line of the cockpit. And Amy was right. In the hot sun and with a fair breeze, they were mostly dry, if a bit stiff. Unlike my cock which, for the moment wasn't.

Why do most chores on yacht seem to involve crawling around or kneeling?

The next task Amy had for us was looking under the floorboards to check the bilges. It took a bit of effort, and quite a bit of bodily contact as the two of us worked at it, to get each of the floor board up and while they were mostly dry, there was some dirt and other crap under them which Amy was concerned might block a bilge pump one day, so they had to be cleaned.

Amy was back in her bikini and I was constantly working right alongside her; sometimes in quite close contact, sometimes with a very nice view of whatever angle I was looking from. I thought, after dumping two loads in the last hour, I might have been a bit more immune to her charms. But no. I could feel a swelling in my balls and cock that just wouldn't go away. It wasn't -- at first anyway - anything like even a half erection, just this constant reminder of her sexuality.

Amy knew what she wanted done, so I just did as I was told. But she constantly seemed to give me tasks that had me working in close proximity to her; sometimes in contact, sometimes when we were on our knees, looking right up her bum.

She was an inveterate flirt and it was pretty clear, that is still what she was doing. Personally I found it quite delightful. It actually made cleaning a lot of fun, but pretty soon the erection was back in my speedos. Initially I wasn't feeling as randy as I had been before, just aroused. When I was kneeling down I felt just like an excited dog, my aroused cock, even in the swimwear, hanging down at a slight angle to my torso.

After cleaning the bilges, we worked on the settee berths, table and other furniture in the main cabin, mostly looking to clean up any mould that had arisen while the boat had been sitting in the damp environment, largely ignored. Then we were back down on our hands and knees on the floor again, cleaning it; this time where dirt collects as a fillet in the join between the floor and the cabin sides and, if it gets damp, can lead to dry rot.

In accordance with her plan, Amy was doing the starboard side, me the port. It was a tedious little job, although not difficult. But the companionway was so narrow, we were in single file, me with my nose all but up her butt; her bulging mons right in my face, covered only by her seductively teasing mini bikini pants.

We were half way along when I came to the realisation the dynamics had changed. It was no longer a case of 'just being aroused'. My cock was hard, as in really, over the top, hard. It seemed like it was stretching out my speedos like never before as if it had somehow found extra length and width, with the skin stretched so much it felt like it would rip itself apart. And it was pumping out pre-cum so much it had oozed through my swimmers and was dripping on the floor.

And it was randy as all hell.

I'm not used to this. In my former life, sex three times a week would be more than enough and I don't ever recall being so randy that I felt I really must engage in sex NOW.

Another look at Amy's butt right in front of me strongly suggested why that might be. It was clear she was aroused too. Her outer labia were again sitting outside the gusset of her bikini pants and a large fresh damp stain was permeating through the gusset where her vaginal opening would be. Plus always there was that ever seductive sight of her mons bulge squeezed between her thighs.

But it had to be more than even that. The feeling was so powerful it was like she was pumping out seductive pheromones from her aroused self; right into my face.

I felt the confidence to really test the girls instruction to seek sex when I wanted it; largely heped by Amy's obvious arousal.

I mounted her, doggy style, making sure my erection went down through her crease, instead of over her back as I moved on top of her. Amy stopped her cleaning...

"Are you after something?"

"God yes."

"That bad is it?"

"More than you could know."

"I'll take that as a compliment. Fancy doggy style?"

"It's not my favourite position, but if you do..."

She looked at me with a light mocking face...

"You think you're the only one who gets aroused when we're working together, all but naked, side by side?"

"You know me, I'm always happy to please."

"And you usually do."

Dropping her head, she reached between her legs, unsheathed my erection, pulled aside the gusset of her bikini bottom and the next thing I know I'm fully penetrated in her very receptive vagina. I involuntarily let out a very loud sigh of what you might call an initial degree of relief as Amy's body embraced one very stiff and stretched penis.

But my need was greater than that. Almost immediately I found myself thrusting; somewhat to my shame, satisfying a desire I couldn't fully control. At least it was at that point gentle; gentle enough Amy could re-angle her body to brace and support herself with her head and left shoulder on the settee that ran alongside us.

Once she was fully braced though, I cupped her breasts with my hands, knelt upright and, I have to admit, unleashed my desire to really go for it. I don't think I've ever in my life surrendered to what was an overwhelming need to engage in such -- using the least judgmental word I can find -- vigorous sex.

I was still attuned to Amy; stimulating her nipples and listening to her vocalisations to make sure they didn't convey any pain or discomfort. But really I was under the spell of a sexual frenzy. I could feel her body pushed about as my shaft went to full penetration, my pubis crashing into her butt and driving her forward; repeatedly and in quick succession. Each time, it was accompanied by a loud grunt from me.

For once, whether Amy came or not was not at the forefront of my concerns. The girls talk about going the animal on them. Well, this time I was in full animal mode, whether Amy wanted it or not. I just hoped she did.

It was...intense. Not just the pleasure, but the need to keep fucking Amy like I was. I was absolutely driven by something. Lust? Maybe. Desire? Certainly, but what sort of desire I wasn't sure.

I'm not normally blasphemous, but I found myself grunting...

"Oh god...oh god...aahh....aahh...oh god..."

The back of my mind was registering Amy was getting pretty excited too; demonstrating it with that loud, scream like vocalisation she does when she gets really aroused. That and the puffed up areola and large, hardened nipples I could feel between my fingers.

Amy went first. An incredibly loud cry accompanied by her squirting all over the newly cleaned floor; a cry that continued as I kept pumping away at her, almost rag dolling her body with my thrusts.

She tightened her grip on me and suddenly my erection was going ballistic. Heating up like a rocket getting ready to launch. That first rush of cum up my shaft was intense -- really intense. I cried out loud...

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Bending over Amy's back, I continued to cry out -- although with diminishing volume -- as pulse after pulse of my climax wracked my body until I was reduced to a limp wreck draped over her, an unrelentingly hard erection still fully buried in her beautiful body.

After a brief pause, it was Amy made the first move. Effectively crawling out from under me, she stood over me and lifted me to a semi standing position before leading me back to the master cabin and putting me on the bunk; pulling my swimmers off again.

She stripped herself and lay on top of me; repenetrating herself with an erection which, even if it had shot its load -- remained stubbornly full and hard. She kissed me; deeply and passionately, her hands all over my body as she gave vent to the oxytocin passion which followed her strongest orgasms. This time, she was joined by a release of my own hormonal response as two inflamed bodies caressed and stroked each other while rolling around on the bed kissing, my deeply penetrated erection binding them together as one.

As Amy seemed to eventually sate her passion, she separated our lips long enough to ask...

"You've never gone the animal on me as fulsomely as that before. What brought it on?"

"Working alongside you. Brushing against you all the time. Seeing you in that cum catcher bikini. Just looking up your butt as we cleaned the floor. I'm sorry if I overdid it. It was just such an irresistible urge. I hope I didn't hurt you. Did you mind?"

"Did I mind? You made me squirt. I almost never squirt. It has to be pretty intense and targeted to do that. Your erection is still hard as. What's going on?"

"I don't know. Really good orgasms can make it last longer. Maybe it's that."

I paused before raising a topic that always bothered me...

"Amy, I'm not used to women who want so much sex. I don't really know how to react. It's not that I mind. It's just that I don't know where the boundaries are. What makes you so responsive to sex?"

Amy paused...

"You know my background and what Frank did to me..."

I knew much of it only from sitting supportively in court as Amy gave the evidence that put him in jail for a long time. Before that there had only been hints of it; Amy not being one to wallow in her unhappy past. Ten years of physical and mental abuse in her native England, and then he tracked her down to Australia and tried to murder her. Hearing all the evidence of her past and then sitting in court watching the video she surreptitiously managed to make on her phone of his prolonged build-up to his expressed intention to rape and kill her as he slowly, progressively and in a way intended to torture her, cut off her clothes and physically groped and abused her, was horrifying. Seeing her then take a distracted moment by him to turn the tide and all but physically destroy his body enough he was a limp, broken man who the police and ambulance took away was as uplifting as watching the cavalry charge to the rescue; in this case she being her own cavalry to her own rescue.

"Well, coming from that, Ned not only taught me how responsive my body was to sex, but what it was like to have a man that really loved you and looked after you. Put those two things together and you have a girl who likes sex. I'm lucky that I don't feel any of the discomfort or pain other girls seem to have, so there's no negatives. And it gives me this wonderful afterglow nearly every time.

When Liddy first joined us, she suggested my needs were a bit like the effervesce of a shaken coke bottle when you take the lid off. Sort of a built up frustration that would peter out soon enough. But that's not how it worked. I just seem, in the right circumstances, to have a higher libido.

You are your father's son and a lot like him. I feel loved and looked after in your presence too and I can tell you from the time Ned encouraged me to try and go out and find a guy closer to my own age that other men don't have the same effect on me."

Hell, she left me thinking. Amy has done more to help more people -- including me -- than any other person I know. She's the most loving, thoughtful person, I've ever met. It left me wondering how I managed to score brownie points for making her feel looked after.

"You seemed to soften and then go hard again. Have you got another boner?"

"Yes, I think you've had that effect on me."

"Does it bother you Ellen and I want so much sex?"

"No. What bothered me was I felt so randy from your presence a short while ago that I imposed sex on you. And some pretty heavy duty sex at that."

"I didn't think it was imposed. Wouldn't you have stopped if I told you to? Didn't we tell you to ask for sex when you wanted it? Don't we dress in a way almost intended to make you want sex?"

"But I didn't ask. I imposed."

"Not in my eyes you didn't. I accepted you and helped you penetrate me. We're not in some political correct relationship where every step needs to have vocal permission. I enjoyed feeling how needy and lustful you were. It really turned me on and made me feel appreciated as a woman. As long as you stop if and when we ever ask you, that's really all that matters. Anyhow, it looks like you're going to fuck me again."

"Well, that's up to you. It's beautiful being inside you, but the fact I'm inside you while sharing my deepest thoughts with you is somehow even more special than any sex."

Amy rested her head back down next to mine, face down into the sheet. She loitered there for a few minutes as I stroked her back; a slight screwing of her hips and, as a result, of my shaft inside her body, telling me my prolonged penetration of her without much movement had brought on a mucus bonding of my erection into her vagina. She'd been pushing herself down hard, deepening the penetration, but more significantly from my point of view, holding the base of my shaft firmly against the hard pelvic floor muscle at her vaginal opening. There was just something about firm contact at that point that enhanced my awareness of my penetration of her and even seemed to harden my erection.

But just as beautiful was the intertwining of our bodies; my legs wrapped around her sensuous thighs, our arms wrapped around each other. So many pointed of glorious contact with her sexualised body.

She rolled us over, putting me on top...

"Make love to me."

She had certainly primed my erection for it. But there was of course much more to that request than simply hammering her.

I caressed her cheek with mine as I made the first movements of my erection; a slow, gentle screwing of a shaft that was still hard up against her pelvic floor muscle. It revealed to me just how delightfully well bound into her vagina by her mucus, my shaft was. I could feel the mucus torn away by my movements as if it had simply been holding my shaft there until I was ready to use it.

I was pleased that it elicited a moan of pleasure from Amy as I had tried to stimulate both her clit, and, by brushing across them with my chest, her nipples, with the movement. But then, since Amy can be stimulated vaginally alone, how was I to know what was working? I simply knew it was.

I kept screwing it around like that for a while, really enjoying that feeling of deep, full, penetration that it gave me, as I used my whole body to stimulate Amy's sensitive areas, while biting her neck and caressing her face.

Slowly, I started thrusting. Just a little bit at first; a slight withdrawal, followed by returning my shaft to that delightful sense of full penetration for a bit more screwing around.

Amy was getting quite excited; her vocalisations becoming louder in a way only Amy can do.

Feeling bold, I arched my body around, to let me suck her left nipple, jerking my shaft in and out as I did it. Amy's nipples were already hard and elevated as I came to them; her areola puffed up, projecting them even higher. I slid the full height if it into my mouth, pushing the top of her nipple against the roof of my mouth as I stimulated it with my tongue and sucked at the puffy areola with my lips.

Amy went ballistic; screaming moans soon signalling an explosive climax. She grabbed the back of my head, forcing my face more deeply into her breast; almost suffocatingly so, as her contractions could be felt pummelling my shaft.

As Amy took some of the pressure off my head, I brought it up next to hers; almost immediately finding her aligning our faces with her hands and her burying her tongue in my mouth. We tongue wrestled as I upped the pace of my thrusts, now making them longer and faster; still dragging my chest across her projecting nipples.

Amy seemed in a constant state of orgasm; moaning into my mouth and squirming about under me, even as she kept kissing me.

My shaft seemed harder, bigger and seemingly stretched to the point of tearing itself apart; seduced to its maximum performance and absolutely wallowing in the pleasure that Amy's vagina was giving it as I kept thrusting. Tendrils of pleasure were flashing along its length, telling me my own climax was imminent.