Unexpected Tip: Jodie POV

Story Info
Bored of her sex life, his present awakened her.
4.3k words
4.63
6.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jodie felt a little bit sorry for Danny. He seemed like a nice enough lad, and he'd been kind enough to come over with his mum and help her and the twins Sophie and Beth move boxes into the house when they'd moved in. The twins had barely acknowledged him despite them being around the same age. She'd seen the way he'd looked at them, a look she'd seen only too often from their other suitors.

She knew their social media took preference over everything else, especially Beth. She knew they moved in circles that revolved around 'likes' and wanting as many people to notice what they were doing and to be the centre of attention. Those likes weren't often reciprocated by the girls.

Jodie preferred the quieter life, Sophie was more like her but Beth was like her dad, always the loudest at parties when he was back from working on the oil rigs. Although Sophie liked the attention too, she knew how to keep a lid on things and not go too far either unlike her sister who was always pushing for bigger and better.

It was Beth who'd told her they were doing cam shows to make money. Jodie was horrified at first, then Sophie assured her things didn't go too far, and they didn't do things to each other. Beth asked her if she wanted to sit in on one of their shows to see for herself, but Jodie declined to say she wouldn't want to be there with them. Beth instead set her up with an account so she could log in, and see for herself how things went.

Although she wasn't overly happy with her girls being topless in front of so many watching strangers, she did indeed now understand that their shows weren't as bad as she'd first imagined. Beth had even joked they'd make a lot more money if their milf mother joined in one night. Jodie told her no, she was intrigued as it would relieve the boredom of Mark being away, but it could also lead to her temptation if she let herself get too hooked.

She loved Mark and especially loved the money he made which allowed her to live comfortably and also to take a part-time job which let her work flexible hours, but she missed him being around for weeks on end and then although they had great sex when he was back, it was one-dimensional. He always made her cum, but that wasn't the issue, it was always fucking her hard and deep, pinning her down and making her feel helpless at times.

He'd persuaded her to use a blindfold and hand restraints, to act out his liking that he had found her and took advantage of her being stuck like she'd been found by a stranger and not her husband. They'd tried it once, then he asked her to do it every time. Jodie wasn't that keen on the scenario at first, not helped when on going to collect Mark from the train station upon his return, a man had been chatting her up while they waited. He was charming and not at all put off that she was married, and when Mark told her to go upstairs and get ready when he fucked her she found herself imagining it was the man from the station.

Although she was a quiet person who normally tried to keep herself to herself, since then she'd found herself seeing men when out and about, even ones she worked with, and had started using the blindfold when she masturbated, imagining it was them. She felt a little guilty, but at least she wasn't actually cheating on Mark she told herself. After the first couple of times, Mark told her not to come to the station any more and instead to wait at home, blindfolded and restraints ready, anticipating his return. This worked in her favour too, as she found it easier to think it was someone else.

Today was different. Knowing the girls were at college all day so she was home alone until Mark got back, she'd showered and been edging herself for quite a while already when she got his text that something had happened and his train was delayed. She had been fingering herself slowly and then forcing herself to stop. She knew Mark would bounce in and start fucking her right away, so she always made sure she was wet enough on his arrival. It was essentially their foreplay, Mark didn't like the 'messing about' as he put it.

After keeping herself simmering for a while and having changed her lingerie two or three times before settling on her favourite fishnet look, stockings and a long-sleeved crop top, she heard a voice from the back door. Quickly she got on all fours on the bed, arse facing directly at the door, and pulled the blindfold over her eyes. One arm through the restraint that was fitted around the metal frame of the headboard, she kept the other out and smacked her arse a couple of times, running her fingers along her wet folds. She heard footsteps coming up the stairs, although he was trying to sneak up. She heard the door to the bedroom open.

"Oh, I thought you'd never get here, my pussy is on fire for you," Jodie purred

She heard the sound of clothing being discarded behind her, knowing he had the perfect view of her round arse and shaved pussy.

"Come on baby, my pussy has been waiting for you," Jodie sighed as she pushed her free hand through the other end of the restraint.

She felt Mark get up onto the bed behind her, then he rubbed the tip of his cock along her labia.

"Oooh that's different you tease," Jodie groaned.

She felt Mark's cock move away and braced herself for him to enter her, instead, she felt his tongue lick from her arsehole to her clit.

"Ohh, that's definitely different, very nice but just fuck me will you," Jodie moaned.

Mark ignored her and carried on licking her. Jodie wasn't unhappy, she was enjoying it, but it wasn't like Mark at all, he'd certainly never entertained the idea of this before. Jodie rolled her legs over so she was lying on her back, and releasing a hand pulled the blindfold off her eyes. It took less than a second for her to recognise it wasn't Mark after all, but it did take a few seconds for her to notice it was Danny from across the road.

"What the actual fuck? You're not my husband, what the fuck are you doing?" Jodie shouted.

"Sorry, I bought your parcel over. I saw you kneeling there, looking so beautiful, and I honestly thought it was for me," Danny said apologetically as he leaned back away from her.

Jodie's eyes dropped between his legs as his cock moved and hypnotised her. Whether it was how long she'd been playing with herself, the anticipation of waiting to be fucked, or Danny's extremely nice-looking cock pointing at her, her stomach fluttered.

She reached out and stroked his cock softly, telling him how nice and big it was. It was a bit longer than Mark's, and a little wider too, and he was circumcised. She stroked his cock until he was fully erect again. She knew it was wrong, but her pussy ached for some attention.

"I've been playing with myself for a while now, I don't know what time Mark will be back either, he said his train was delayed. I'm so so turned on right now," she explained. "You do have a nice cock, Danny. Do you want to fuck?" I know it's very naughty but I want to, do you?" she purred.

Danny simply nodded.

"Lick me again," Jodie instructed.

She leaned up on one arm to watch as he licked her from her clit to her arsehole a few times, then alternated between the two. His hands dug into her buttocks, pulling her up to meet his tongue. While he did so, Jodie used her free hand to pull the fishnet top down under her tits, then alternated tweaking and pulling her large erect nipples. She let him lick her for a while, not wanting him to stop, but also wanting his cock inside her.

"He's going soft, and I want to taste him now," she said, pointing at Danny's cock.

She sucked him until he was fully erect again, then lay on her back, urging him in. She gripped the back of her knees to spread her legs while Danny slid into her and fucked her slowly at first, watching his cock slide into her like he didn't believe it was happening.

"Fuck me harder Danny, but I want you to finish on my face," Jodie told him.

Pangs of doubt ran through her mind as she spoke those words. She was too far gone to want to tell Danny to stop, but Mark only ever came on her face and of course, if he came back and her pussy was oozing with cum...

Shit, she suddenly realised that she'd been waiting for Mark to come home and still didn't know exactly what time he'd be back. She quickly looked for her phone, but she hadn't heard it go off anyway. Much as she was enjoying Danny's big cock, she needed to get things moving quickly in case he did return.

"Let me turn over," Jodie told him, "fuck me hard from behind."

She took her original position at the end of the bed, Danny standing as he fucked her. Jodie quickly rubbed at her clit, feeling her body shake.

"Oh god, oh god, I'm nearly there. Don't cum up me though Danny," she cried out.

Her hand was a blur now as Danny felt her orgasm flow through her, keeping his cock impaled in her as she came. Jodie slumped forward, lying flat on her stomach, and then she felt Danny nudging his cock against her arsehole.

"Naughty, that's a special treat only usually," she laughed.

"I'm home" a male voice boomed out from downstairs.

"Oh fuck, Mark is back. Quick, hide," Jodie panicked, pointing to the walk-in wardrobe.

Danny quickly picked up his clothes and rushed to the hiding spot, Jodie putting the blindfold back on and getting back on all fours at the end of the bed.

"Oh, I thought you'd never get here, my pussy is on fire for you," Jodie purred to Mark, repeating what she'd said earlier.

Mark undressed quickly and knelt on the bed, no finesse as he sunk his cock deep into Jodie and started fucking her hard, pushing her across the bed. He was a heavy-set tall man, and Jodie was getting fucked so hard she slumped forward. Mark followed her, lying across her back, his weight holding her down, his thrusts still at a relentless pace. His hands went to her shoulder blades as his grunts got louder. After a while, he withdrew, twisted Jodie around and started coming over her face.

Jodie opened her mouth, trying to slurp as much down her throat as possible. She looked behind Mark to see the wardrobe door slightly ajar, and could just make out Danny hiding.

Mark finished cumming, smiled and playfully slapped Jodie's arse, then told her he was going to shower. Once it had started, Danny walked out of the wardrobe, masturbating.

"What are you doing? Why aren't you dressed?" Jodie hissed.

"I didn't want to make a noise, and I haven't cum yet," Danny whispered.

As he said it he started cumming, adding his load to Marks. Jodie quickly clamped her mouth around his cock, taking his load down her throat. Once he'd finished she made him get dressed quickly and urged him downstairs. At the bottom of the stairs, Jodie heard a key in the front door, and raced Danny out of the back, just in time. Beth walked in and saw her standing in the kitchen, and saw her state of undress and traces of semen still on her face.

"Hi, is dad back then?" she giggled.

Jodie quickly made her way back upstairs just as Mark had finished in the shower, telling him she was going in now. She showered and dried herself off, then walked across to their bedroom again. As she walked in through the door, she had to stop in her tracks. Mark was still undressed, but kneeling with something on the floor in front of him.

"What's that, what are you doing?" Jodie asked him.

Mark stood and held his hand out, proudly pointing at the item. Jodie saw a metal frame, then a cocklike dildo stuck on a pipe.

"You didn't tell me the delivery had come, I've set it up so we can try it out," Mark beamed.

"I don't understand," Jodie told him.

"When we speak you keep telling me you can't wait for me to get back, that you're burning up and have an itch that needs scratching. Now, you don't have to wait, I've bought you a fucking machine," Mark announced.

"You don't like me using sex toys," Jodie said.

Jodie watched on a little puzzled as Mark bent down and plugged it in, then picked up a box with a dial and numbers from one to ten. He smiled at Jodie as he turned it to number one, then watched her face change as the dildo started moving slowly.

"It's the same size as mine so you can pretend it's me that's here with you," he said, not noticing the slightly disappointed look on Jodie's face, "lie on the bed."

Jodie did as he asked, propping herself up on her elbows. Mark adjusted the dial back to off, then pushed it so the dildo rested against her pussy lips.

"Ready?" he asked but turned the dial to one anyway.

Jodie moaned a little as the dildo pushed between her legs, sliding slowly into her. It kept a gentle pace, then Mark turned the dial again. Jodie groaned a little more as it sped up. Mark gave it a few minutes each time until he'd reached number five, Jodie lying right back now as the dildo pushed right into her.

"Does that feel good? It leaves me free to do this while I'm here too," she heard Mark say.

She felt the bed move and then Mark's cock appeared by her mouth, his hand twisting her head a little as he pushed his cock into her mouth. Jodir groaned as much as the cock in her mouth allowed, enjoying the feel of two cocks in her for the first time, enjoying it more as Mark turned up the pace. Reaching number eight, the machine fucked her at the same pace as Mark normally did. She arched her back and then felt Mark's cock erupt, spurt after spurt flowing down her throat.

Quickly moving away, Mark knelt by her hips and twisted the dial to ten, and then slid a finger onto Jodie's clit. Jodie cried out loudly as a familiar feeling raged through her body until she came, her orgasm so hard she squirted all over the dildo and the bed.

"Fuck sake you two, I've messaged Sophie and we're staying over at friends rather than listening to you two fuck all night," Beth laughed from the landing.

Four days later Mark had to return to work, Jodie telling him she'd come to the station with him as she had no work today and the girls were at college too. Waving Mark off, she went to the station cafe to get a coffee before going home. While sitting there, she noticed a guy keep looking over at her. She tried to ignore him but each time she had a sneaky look up, he was still watching her.

She tried to follow his gaze, then noticed she could see his legs under his table so he could probably see hers. It also dawned on her that she had quickly put on a loose-fitting dress for the journey, and hadn't put any knickers or a bra on after giving Mark a blow job before they came out.

Testing where his gaze was exactly, she parted her legs a little more. She could feel the dress hanging down under her legs and slowly pulled it level with her knees. He looked straight at her and smiled. Looking around, she shuffled her weight so her arse was right on the edge of the seat, then pulled the dress to the bottom of her thighs. He smiled again and put a thumb up.

"What the fuck am I doing?" Jodie told herself, "I've just waved my husband off and I'm already showing myself off to a complete stranger."

Despite what her head was telling her, her stomach was doing somersaults. Each time somebody walked past she wondered if they could see too, in fact, how much did he actually see? This was a little one way though, so Jodie smiled and pointed at him. He looked down and nodded to his crotch, Jodie lifting her dress a little higher and nodding to him. Understanding what she wanted, she saw him pull down his zip and undo his jeans.

He quickly scanned the area, then pulled out his cock. Jodie had to suppress gasping out loud, his cock was long and fat. Looking back at his face, he was smiling at her and pointing under her table. She looked around and saw nobody taking any notice, then pulled her dress right up to her stomach, lifting her hips slightly to tuck the bottom underneath herself. As she did so a finger accidentally brushed across her extremely wet labia. Fuck, she was so turned on.

She looked up, wondering what his next move was. Was he going to ask her over? Was he going to approach her? Would he ask to go somewhere and maybe fuck him? He'd stood now, his cock back in its place as he kissed a tall blonde as they walked away. He looked back over his shoulder and smiled.

Would she have fucked him? Jodie wondered if she could have gone that far, but she'd certainly wanted to try to get that cock in her mouth. Fuck, Mark had only left twenty minutes ago and she gagging for cock already. Had fucking Danny set her on a slippery slope?

She couldn't get home quickly enough, knowing the house was empty. She rushed upstairs, fished out a black fishnet bodystocking and found her restraints and blindfold. She had a plan, a scenario she'd cooked up on the way back, and she was ready to play it out. Placing them on the bed, she went to the bathroom and then walked back to the bedroom to start her idea.

"Oh, what the fuck are you doing here?" she shouted at the man in her bedroom.

He turned to face her, smiling. it was the man from the train station cafe.

"You left your purse, I've returned it for you," he told her, holding his hand out.

"That doesn't explain why you're in my house, let alone looking around my bedroom," she shouted at him.

Her mind whirred as she played the story out, her heart fluttering.

"Relax, there's nobody in, I've checked," he said nonchalantly, "I found your spare key and let myself in out of the pouring rain," he continued.

He was soaked through, his t-shirt clung tight to his chest and stomach, he wasn't as muscley as Mark but he was still well toned. He laughed seeing Jodie eyeing him up.

"I was hoping you would thank me?" he asked, seeing Jodie look puzzled, "and not just a look this time?"

He pointed to the items on the bed, telling Jodie they looked just fine for what he had in mind.

"You think I'm going to fuck you for returning my purse?" Jodie said, although her voice didn't sound too concerned at the idea.

"Well, I think you were planning something already, maybe after seeing my cock earlier?" he smiled, "it would be rude not to help you now I'm here."

He pointed to the bed and told Jodie to put them on, then pushed down his jeans. Jodie's gaze went down to his crotch as she slid the dress down off her shoulders, letting it slide to the floor. He smiled at her nakedness.

"Better than I expected," he announced.

The bodystocking on, she smiled at him and put on the blindfold. In her mind he turned her around and pushed her down to the bed, in reality, she lay face down and pulled the dildo on the fucking machine into place, resting against her labia. She pulled the box up to her head, slipped her hands through the restraints and held her finger on the dial.

"Fuck me then," she called out to him, turning the dial to one.

It pushed into her slowly, and she wriggled her hips to position herself better. She lay diagonally across the bed, then pushed her one knee further up on the bed, opening herself up more.

"Ooh, that feels good, harder," she cried out and turned the dial to three.

She moaned as she envisioned him behind her, hips moving as he entered her, hands behind his back like he wasn't trying to obscure his view of her near-perfect body. She twisted the dial, four, five, then six, the dildo thrusting into her harder and faster. Her groans became constant and louder, and she urged her pretend lover on more. Turning the dial to eight, she cried out after a while and pushed the dial down to stop.

Her body relaxed as it stopped thrusting. Jodie had realised that she was fucking herself as though it was Mark behind her, even though the pace was too much the same. She needed to change her scenario.

"What's wrong, why did you want me to stop, have you changed your mind, are you regretting it?" his voice asked in her mind.

"No, no regrets, it's just that, erm, my hubby won't fuck my arse, I was wondering if you..." Jodie whimpered.

12