Unexpected Trading Activity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Izzy, if we are going to continue shopping, I want you to buy something for yourself."

"That's why I love you so much. I will do as you ask, but for now we need some clothes for you."

We wandered through another dozen stores. There were several outfits that had potential we both liked, but not in my size. After another hour I had another three bags. I was now the owner of two skirts, several blouses and a dress. Izzy had purchased a pale blue satin dress for herself. When she had held it against herself I found myself smiling.

We stopped for coffee and I was relieved that my debit card worked. Henry was still a spectre that needed vanquishing. Images of me plunging a wooden spike repeatedly into his chest and decapitating him with a long blade filled my mind. I expelled him from my thoughts. He wouldn't feature in this perfect day.

Izzy sampled several perfumes, before selecting a new one. We visited a cosmetics outlet, Izzy surreptitiously tested several coloured creams on my hand. A collection of cosmetic brushes were added to the basket. I know perfume isn't cheap and had I last bought her favourite for Christmas, but I was surprised how much lipstick, foundation, mascara and the like cost.

"Izzy, I don't think I need all of this," I objected softly.

"Yes, we do," she confirmed kissing me and squeezing my bum.

"I need to make one last stop. Take the bags back to the car, I will be with you soon."

"Okay," I agreed.

I had no idea what she was planning, but the naughty smile told me she was plotting something. I loaded the bags into the back of the car and waited.

I waited for nearly twenty minutes and then troubling thoughts began- had she been kidnapped? I retrieved my phone and called her. The ringing seemed to echo. A tap on my window made me jump. Izzy was there with a big smile and several bags.

"I was only away a few minutes, did you miss me?" she asked.

"I was beginning to think you had run away."

"No chance. Let's go home."

"What did you buy?" I asked as we began the drive home.

"It's a surprise."

Once home we transferred all of our bags to the bedroom. Somehow Izzy had ensured she had "her" bags so I couldn't look inside. With my lovely Izzy's firm instructions I was soon naked, she painted my fingernails and toes with dark red polish, but skipped the long false nails. I surrendered while she worked on my face. I think because it was Izzy doing it and I trusted her I relaxed. We talked as we always did about everything except our nemesis. The gentle brush strokes on my face as my cosmetics were applied were strangely calming.

"Okay, all done, get dressed and then I'll brush your hair."

"Which outfit do you want me to wear?" I asked feeling my lashes tickle my eyelids as I blinked.

"Surprise me," she replied with a smile.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Only to the bathroom baby, I need to change too. I'll be back before you know it."

I watched as she walked to the bathroom with her bags. I must have been a cat in a previous life, because I was very curious as to what she had purchased. I tipped out several bags onto the bed and made a choice to go red. I was soon in the burgundy basque with matching knickers, pale seamed stockings encasing my legs. The dress was almost the same colour, the satin lining caressed my smooth body and I had to smile. It felt so good. The zip proved to be a challenge, but with a bit of a dance I successfully completed my dressing. Standing looking at myself in the wardrobe mirror I smiled- I liked what I saw. I wiggled my toes watching the light on my painted toes. Time for shoes. I opted for the four inch black patent heels with the ankle strap. They looked good, perhaps when this was over I would return to the store and buy the red ones to match the dress.

I brushed my hair and wished it was longer. I could use the wig. Before I could do anything further the bathroom opened to reveal Izzy. I had never seen her wear anything like it before and I was entranced. A black long sleeved tight meshed fishnet body stocking and leather corset, a leather collar with heeled ankle boots. Her makeup was much darker than I had seen before with bold dark red lips that demanded kissing. She had a short black bob wig that transformed her into a stranger. I noted she was wearing a bikini thong over the body stocking for easy access!

"Hi," I greeted.

"Hi, yourself," she smiled stalking me slowly between the doorway and the bed.

"So this is your surprise," I said taking her hand.

I noticed she had painted her fingernails and toes glossy black. My cock was struggling in my panties.

"You don't like it?"

"No, I don't like it, I love it. It's very unexpected, although I'm not sure what I was expecting."

"Well I like the red, it's a colour you never wear, it looks good on you."

She pulled me close and kissed me.

"Oh, one last thing, I have a different wig for you."

I watched as she located one of the bags, she returned with a blonde wig. It was medium length to the shoulder with a little fringe, once in place I was someone completely different.

"I like it, it suits you," she reported taking my face gently and exploring my mouth with her lips and tongue.

"I'm loving the new you, it's like you're someone different."

"Well I'm Bond, Jane Bond. What's your name my beautiful lady?"

"Josephine Good," I replied used a feminised version of my middle name.

"I hope you are good, I want sex," she demanded.

"Oh, the things a girl does for King and Country," I protested playfully adopting to my new role.

"I want to see where those legs go," she purred.

"Well they start at my ankles and go all the way to my bum," I replied.

"Oh you are a naughty one," she laughed.

We tumbled onto the bed allowing her hands to explore my legs. The feeling of warm soft hands on smooth silky stockings was driving me crazy. Why was it that only women were allowed this? I watched as she parted my ankles kissing up my calves. I closed my eyes and submitted to this feeling of rapture. My eyes popped open when she continued, my dress was lifted and my thighs gently parted. The look on her face of excitement and joy was infectious. I realised I wanted this, I wanted her to take control. I was overwhelmed with trust and love for my amazing wife as she reached the tops of my stockings. The small gap of smooth bare flesh between stocking top and my knickers was assaulted with a flurry of kisses. I moaned uncontrollably.

"You're a naughty tart," she admonished me with a very naughty laugh of her own.

"Don't tease me, and I'm trying to be good, but you're doing such amazing things to me," I defended.

Her fingers found my hard cock in the silky panties. She massaged through the material leaving me squirming with pleasure on our bed. She tugged them down and I felt her warm gentle lips envelop my manhood. I was overwhelmed for a moment, but it ended. She straddled my thighs and untied the bikini type thong panties. She dropped them to the floor and then wriggled up my body. My cock was swallowed by her beautiful pussy. Her body rocked back and forth stimulating more than just my cock, it felt like an all over orgasm, but unlike a normal ejaculation it just kept going. My climax was suspended as if time had paused, just at that moment of pleasure. My hands explored her legs encased in the fishnets, her waist tightly cinched by the corset and her arms as her hands in turn explored my boobs. I heard her call out and her pussy tightened around my cock.

"Oh, baby, you're so good," she giggled before writhing more enthusiastically on my cock.

There are no words to describe the sensations, the feelings, or my thoughts. Our bodies surrendered to a gentle rhythm that only added to the intensity. We were connected and remained so for several minutes slowly building to that moment of explosive completion. I felt something building deep inside over several minutes and then when I thought I couldn't take any more I had the best orgasm of my life. I heard Izzy call out a second time. We had a good sex life, but this had evolved to a different level. We cuddled for a while before cleaning up. I remained in the dress. Izzy had me undress her from her sexy outfit, and then redress her into black lingerie, black satin blouse, tight trousers and her ankle boots. If anything, to me, she looked even sexier.

We fed each other lunch, we talked and laughed together for the whole afternoon. Izzy randomly whispered naughty things to me of how she would love me while dressed as her 'good girl'.

It was after four in the afternoon when the special phone rang bringing our lovely adventure to an end. I answered and knew it was a prompt to ready myself for the mission.

"Robin, it will be okay, this will soon be over and things will be back to normal," reassured Izzy.

"Well I hope that some things don't go back to normal," I admitted.

She nodded.

"You want some help to change?"

"Yes, please. I love you Izzy. Let's defeat Nemesis and end this."

We headed back to the bedroom. I carefully removed the blonde bob wig and undressed. I wasn't Josephine anymore and that felt like a loss.

"Hey, this is nearly over," she comforted me responding to some unspoken indicator.

It was my turn to nod, I couldn't speak at that moment. I was lamenting the loss of being Josephine. I was soon back in the lingerie and the black dress that Jessica had previously provided me with. I loved the dress, but hated that Henry was the one that had selected it. The heels at least felt easier to walk in having stood and walked around in four inch heels all day. I would be able to be mobile giving me confidence that I could fight back. My make up was touched up and the longer wig that Jessica had provided tugged into place. The special jewellery supplied by Sherlock were added.

"Robin, you look lovely."

"Izzy, if anything happens, please know that I love you and always will."

"Nothing bad will happen. As soon as he mouths off and confesses to all the cavalry will be there and boom- he will be face down on the ground in cuffs!"

I collected the little hand bag that I had used last time, ensuring that the new special phone was inside. Izzy and Sherlock had a call on the phone that Mary-Jane had supplied. The technology was tested and all was working. I was super nervous and not because I was dressed as a woman. Izzy hugged me and walked with me to the door.

A black Mercedes was parked at the kerb waiting for me. Time to end this! I thought of James Bond, and had the terrible awareness that in the last film James Bond had been killed in a missile strike. This was no time to die! I kissed Izzy and walked to the car. I couldn't channel Josephine, she was reserved only for Izzy. The driver met me on the pavement and opened the door for me.

"Thank you," I replied as he offered his hand.

"You are most welcome Miss," he replied with a smile.

This stranger's actions reminded me that not all men are villains and criminals. Most are gentlemen in both senses of the word. As Robin I had always treated the ladies in my life with respect. I sat back into the cream leather and secured my seatbelt as the door closed. The image of Izzy standing in the doorway was scorched into my memory. The driver took his seat and we began our journey. I hoped that satellites, drones, helicopters and a fleet of cars were tracking my position. I was heading to the secret lair of the Phantom.

The drive was perhaps thirty minutes, the driver tried to engage in conversation, but sensed that I didn't really want to talk so left me to my thoughts- all of which were dark and destructive. I was resolute that this would end before midnight. We finally arrived at wide black gates at the end of a private road. My hands had taken on a life of their own as I tried to focus on what I needed to do. This wasn't a game, this was War! The gates opened and we drove inside. Once past a line of trees a country manor house came into view complete with a gravel driveway and tidy lawns. There were lights in the grounds and in several windows, but I saw no-one. Not the typical hiding place for the villain in any books I had read. They usually had a secret base inside a volcano, under the sea or in a space station: this seemed normal and disappointing somehow. The car stopped at the steps leading to the main door. My driver exited and assisted me out of the car. I adjusted my pashmina feeling a cold touch down my spine. It's only the wind I thought to myself. A similar draft tormented my sheer hosed legs.

"I hope you have a lovely evening," offered the driver with a smile.

I smiled and nodded unable to find a suitable response. I heard the car pull away leaving me alone 'behind enemy lines'. I walked up the steps hearing my heels call out into the silent night. Was anyone here? A light from a proximity detector startled me. I looked back and saw only my shadow. I decided I wasn't alone- my shadow was with me! The car and driver were gone. The main door opened and I recognised one of Henry's goons from our last encounter. I was escorted inside and into a dining room. I wondered if this was Henry's home or had he hired it. It seemed unlikely that this was his. The goon grunted at me indicating a chair at the table. I acquiesced and took my place.

"Will Henry be joining me?" I asked hoping that it would give my friends a communications check.

The goon walked out and closed the door. I had so many thoughts flying around inside my head. Voices from MJ, Watson, Sherlock and Izzy with their advice, words of reassurance and support.

"Well this is lovely isn't it? A house in the country with a lovely dining room," I said to myself.

I wanted to let those listening to know where I was. My thoughts were disturbed as the door opened revealing Henry. He was formally dressed in a tuxedo with black bow tie. He was not James Bond: no matter how he was dressed!

"Robin, my darling, so pleased you could join me. Do I get a little kiss?"

"Sure in your nuts with my shoe," I countered knowing that he was excited by the verbal sparring.

"Oh, that's a little harsh, but I love that you still have that spirit. Dinner will be served shortly, a glass of wine while we wait?"

"I think I'll wait for the dinner, I wouldn't want to ruin my appetite."

Henry was enjoying himself had was chatty. I responded carefully to his questions. It was a delicate balance between guiding him, without revealing my plan, goading him enough that he was distracted and not giving him too much that he would react negatively.

Dinner began with starters. I'm sure under normal circumstances it would be lovely, but I was preoccupied with so many other things. I ate the tempura prawns with the chilli mayonnaise almost on auto-pilot. I sipped the wine while continuing the verbal sparring with my host. He was on fine form- he was basking in his superiority and cleverness at avoiding capture. He thought he was above the law and would escape justice. He talked at length and detail of what he had done. He then explicitly offered to clear my name and give me half a million in compensation, but he demanded sex with me. It was his version of the film indecent proposal. I think I laughed at that point, allowing him to threaten me with prison.

I replayed what he had said in my head and truly hoped that my friends had heard it clearly.

"Robin, I will clear your name at your company, resolve the misunderstanding with the bank, and because I'm such a lovely generous fellow pay you half a million pounds cash. I will trade all of this for one night of sex. We both get what we want."

I sipped the wine, but my coordination seemed off somehow. My mind had gone blank- I couldn't remember the plan or the questions we had prepared. Get a grip Robin, be the sexy spy and nail this terrorist! We ate the main course: some chicken dish with vegetables. The more I ate the fuzzier my thoughts became. I hadn't drank much of the wine. Oh, shit! Had he drugged my food? I dropped the cutlery onto the plate.

"I think by now, you are feeling the effects of my little medicine. I think its playtime," he rejoiced manically.

I didn't want playtime. Where were the police?

"I'm sorry Henry, I'm feeling a little under the weather, perhaps we can arrange that date for another time," I suggested playing for time.

He shook his head and stood. The goons helped me from the chair and was guided to the next room. Henry smacked my bum. It had little force, but it ignited a rage deep within my soul.

"Hold him, I want to whip his arse into submission before I screw his little brains out," he crowed.

I was grabbed, I fought back, but four on one was a tough ask. I'm sure Jack Reacher or James Bond could have managed something, but they weren't there. The effects of the drug was inhibiting my resistance. Hard, big hands held me roughly. I felt my dress being lifted exposing me. My anger was beyond any scale that could quantify it. If it was a dial in a movie it would be to the limit of the red zone. Contained as it was, my wrath was equal to the second before atomic detonation.

I'm sure medical students around the world would be saying it was the combination of adrenaline and cortisol. My heart rate had increased and I'm sure my blood pressure was high too. It felt like the moment in the movie- 'Forbidden Planet' just before it explodes.

Three goons held me while stout leather cuffs were buckled to my wrists. I gave my everything at that point- I surrendered, went limp catching them off guard and becoming dead weight, before lashing out. one of the goons took my flaying arm with cuff attached full in the face. I would not allow myself to be taken easily. In my head I became a phoenix, something I think I saw in a Marvel movie. I would be fire and lightning.

Doors crashed as the police burst in from several directions all at once. There were a great number of guns. I think they call it superior resources and firepower. The goons were quickly arrested.

Henry tried to run, but was brought down in a rugby tackle by Sherlock.

"Sherlock don't hit him, make sure the arrest is lawful," I shouted.

Watson and another officer helped me. The cuffs were removed. I smiled at Watson. I straightened my skirt.

"Still playing by the rules Robin, my lawyer will have me loose within an hour," Henry taunted as Sherlock hauled him to his feet.

"Maybe, but only after you get out of the hospital," I told him as I walked towards him.

"What? I don't need a hospital," he laughed.

"Sure you do, one with a strait jacket you miserable little..." began Sherlock.

I thrust my knee hard into Henry's groin with everything I had, and as he folded in half, I followed through with the other knee smashing his nose.

"Care to review your statement?" I spat stamping on his hand.

"Damn! I think I'm in love," smiled Sherlock with a wink.

"Don't get any ideas, but thanks for the rescue. What the hell kept you? I need... some help... I think... I've been drugged."

The world sort of went sideways at that point and I finally blacked out. I think I had only held out for that long by sheer will and stubbornness. I felt like Alice tumbling down a tunnel. I was falling, but far longer than the distance to the floor. The abyss felt endless. Was this the path to Hell? The dress burst into so many fragments each looking like a twenty pound note. I was reduced to the satin corset, panties, sheer black stockings and heels. Thick shiny steel cuffs attached themselves to my wrists, ankles and throat with a thick chain connecting them all secured with large padlocks. I was being dragged to an unknown destination.

"Robin, you are my slave now and forever!" gloated the spectre of Henry as he unzipped his fly.

An image of Izzy in white carrying a flaming sword and large angelic wings illuminated the area sending creatures scuttling for the shadows.