Unexpected Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then, closer to eight or nine."

The look of awe on Serena's face spoke volumes without words. He could read that her brain was going a million miles an hour. Trying to understand it was something else, however.

"So, I am the first woman you have had sex with in almost a decade?" She asked, rolling on her side to stare him right in the eyes.

"Yeah, I guess so," he said like it was no big deal.

"Then you must have the biggest case of blue balls in history," Serena remarked as her hand moved down to his still very erect cock. She lightly ran her fingers along his shaft.

"Uhhh," he groaned as a reaction. "Fuck."

"Ooooo, I like that idea," Serena said as she wiggled her way on top of Franklin.

Before he knew it, his bulbous manhood was being sheathed back inside her as Serena straddled him. Her perky well-formed, and quite firm tits were mashed together as she held both her hand on his muscular pecks.

"Now it's my turn to please you," Serena said as her hips started to rock. "Fuck, that's good."

"Jesus!" He cried as both his hands ran along her thighs then to her hips. "You're so tight."

"How else am I supposed to milk that nice thick baby batter out of you," grunted Serena as she moved faster.

"I knew you were a bad girl," joke Franklin. "Fuck!"

"You like that," she quipped. Her body bounced harder and faster on Franklin. "You have no idea what bad girl I am. Do you like bad girls?"

"Yes!" He found himself almost shouting. "You're such a bad girl. Jesus Christ!"

Serena leaned down to look him right in the eyes, nose to nose. Her breasts squished against his upper torso deep in chest hair. Both her arms outstretched just beside his head. The moment of her riding only changed for a second. The long pink tongue in her mouth came out and ran across his lips. Franklin found his own mouth automatically trying to reach for hers. With a devilish gleam twinkling in her emerald eyes, Serena pulled her face away, teasing him.

"Grrrrrr," he grunted against clenched teeth.

"Oh poor baby," she told him, then laughed softly. "We are on a non-stop ride. I am not going to stop until you cum. What are you waiting for? Don't you want to fill me full of your thick seed."

"God, Yes!" He said, putting his arms around her. Unconsciously his own hip rocked against her own.

"Yes, Yes, Fuck!" Serena shouted at his own actions. "Cum with me baby. Don't stop! Fuck, fuck!"

Serena planted her lips on his just in time to be flooded with jizz. Wide-eyed, their tongues intertwined as her back spasmed in orgasm, and his well rode cock fired. Franklin was like a fire hose being turned on. Sure, like most men, he masturbated regularly. Still, there is nothing like the real intimacy of a woman in your bed. The sensation of almost nine years of no sex was overwhelming. When he was done, cum was already running out of her though he was still buried to the hilt.

She was slumped on his chest, breathing moderately hard. He just stared slackjawed at the ceiling, trying to take in what had just happened.

"You okay?" Serena asked him as her breathing evened out.

"Yeah," he said with one arm draped across her back. "I can't believe we just did that."

"I have wanted to do that for a long time," she admitted.

"Really," He asked while figuring she meant the past year or two, maybe six months.

"Since the day your son brought me home," Serena told him. "Ricky was handsome and good-looking, but you were like a more chiseled, more mature version of him."

"You're fucking with me," he said while fighting a smile.

"No, I am not," she said as her voice got defensive. "Why do you think Ricky and I stopped dating in highschool. Every time he brought me over after school, I found myself in your bathroom, fingering myself to the thoughts of you bring me down the hall, and taking me. I seriously couldn't handle it. I had to dump him and get away before I did something stupid."

Franklin couldn't believe the words he just heard come from Serena. He was a man, so even when he met her, he could tell she was attractive. That was obvious from the way she wore her clothes and her personality. He knew she was not a sweet innocent girl ether. Ricky never knew, but he wanted high five his son the first time he saw the boy bring her home. The few previous girls had been quiet, sweet, and timid.

One of his earliest memories of Serena was her waiting for Ricky to finish something for school so they could go out. Ricky had kicked her out to room so he could finish a project undistracted. She had sat with Franklin in the living room watching some weird sci-fi action movie. The film had plenty of nudity, which had made him panic for a moment. The girl watched it nonchalant and did not bat an eye. Her blatant disregard was one reason the memory stood out for him so well. He would have freaked out had he been a teenager, and that happened. That and Franklin had been curious how she was distracting his son, but now he bet he had an idea. After the kids left, it was not the first time Franklin fucked Alice when the kids were out with thoughts of what his son and this girl were probably doing.

"Funny, you should say that," he said, kissing the now late twenty almost thirty years old's head. "Do you have any idea how many times I screwed Alice's brains out to thoughts of what you and Ricky were doing?"

"You dirty old man," Serena teased, giving him a playful tap on the shoulder. "You sure they were thoughts of just what Ricky and I were doing and not what you wanted to do to me."

"I plead the fifth, your honor," Joked Franklin.

"Do you have any idea how much you unloaded into me?" She asked, changing the subject. "I am amazed it didn't come out of my nose. How have you gone so long without sex? Hell, I hooked up with at least one or two guys since Ricky died. Nothing serious, but a girl has needs."

"I don't know," he said, trying to think about it. "Alice and I had issues for a long time. She used sex as a tool and not for fun. Don't get me wrong we had plenty, but it always a reward for something I did for her. Eventually, things she wanted got bigger and bigger. I got tired of having to work for sex. It took all the fun out of it. She never got it and didn't seem to want it like I did. We didn't even bring it up in our divorce."

"That's sad," Serena told him with a sad frown that quickly changed to a smile. "You know if your son had known, he might have thrown a few girls your way."

"Sure," he said, patting her on the bare butt.

"I am serious," She said with conviction. "Ricky always worried about how Alice treated you. Ricky loved his mother, but he suspected you weren't happy."

"That obvious, huh."

"To those close to you, Yeah."

"I hate to think about what he would have thought about us and what we just did," vented Franklin. "I hope he isn't rolling in his grave."

"I highly doubt it," Serena said, kissing him briefly. "I told him all about my fantasies from high school back when we were in college. He thought it was hilarious and also hot. I am guessing he was really a chip of the old block."

"That eases my mind quite a bit," he breathed with a sigh of relief. The last thing he wanted now was Ricky haunting him from beyond the grave.

"I am cold," Serena said, nuzzling against Franklin for warmth. "We need to get under the covers."

"Shouldn't I get up and snow blow the driveway?" He asked.

"No," Serena said as she rolled off of the older man. Moving the covers down, she slid into the bed. "Aren't you going to join me?"

"I... I...," Franklin said slightly torn on what he should do.

"Forget the snow, Valentine," directed Serena with one hand stroking Franklin's cheek. "We can do that in the morning. Tonight I want my man."

"I am your man?" He asked with a smirk.

"You know it," she said with a wink. "Now get under here and prove it."

Franklin joined his new lover with a renewed enthusiasm that he had thought long gone. Life threw you strange curveballs, and never in a million years did he believe that he would be sharing a bed with Serena. That was a thing of fantasy until this fateful Valentine's day. He didn't even want to think about how they would explain it to Rachel in the morning.

"I hope you didn't think I was done with you yet," Serena said, planting him with another kiss. "Everything is closed tomorrow already, and I think we are snowed in."

"I guess I have to make up for some lost time, don't I," Franklin said as he pulled the blankets up over their heads.

-Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

12