Unexpected Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeffJared
JeffJared
962 Followers

Fernando then asked her again, "No? You want more meat... Beg for it."

They pummeled the fuck bitch into submission until she cried out, "Please... .. please give me more... meat."

Satisfied, Fernando was happy to comply and shoved his swollen member into her mouth. She sucked it eagerly and I recognized it was like she did last night when I untied her. She had become lost in her frenzy again, lost all sense of who she was and what she was. She was nothing but a machine that engulfs cocks.

The three boys were eagerly fucking her like wild animals. Fernando would pull out of her mouth every now and then to taunt her. He would say things like, "Tell us you like to be triple penetrated."

Though in a mindless frenzy, Wendy still seemed to hesitate before replying, "I .. I love .. being triple penetrated..."

And whenever she would reply, the boys just laughed and enjoyed it more. Fernando then asked her, "Say you love being violated by young thick cocks!"

She whimpered before giving in to the triple pumps and replied, "I love being violated... by young thick cocks..."

Finally, Fernando taunted her, "Now, thank us for fucking you with our gorgeous cocks."

To my surprise, Wendy responded, "No, please... I can't say that..."

Fernando looked at the other two and replied, "Looks like she's not grateful... Let's make her grateful..."

Then the 3 of them picked up their speed and force, fucking her relentlessly and mercilessly. She arched her back and came hard screaming several times into Fernando's cock as all 3 meats stuffed her in every hole. While in the middle of one of her orgasms, Fernando pulled out of her mouth and she screamed out, "Thank you... ug... omg ... thank you ... ooohhhh... for fucking me with your wonderful cocks..."

That was all they could handle as they pulled her off and laid her on the floor. They surrounded her and all 3 of them just came all over her, wherever they could - on her tits, on her face, in her mouth, on her legs, on her stomach, on her arms, all over her hair, etc... everywhere. Then they sat there exhausted while Wendy squirmed in her sticky mess, still throbbing her body uncontrollably.

That was about the same time I popped another load deep into Bonnie's cunt and gave her a creampie. She arched her back and leaned into me, sweaty and exhausted while we rested.

The boys took some towels to clean themselves up, but they left Wendy as she laid there covered in their mess. One of them asked Fernando what was next. Surprisingly Fernando replied, "Well, we still have to clean the room."

And that was exactly what they did next, except they took turn fucking Wendy while they cleaned. Fernando found my belt under the coffee table, the same one I used to whip Wendy yesterday, and wrapped it around Wendy's neck. He freed her wrists and then using the belt as a leash, pulled Wendy onto the coffee table on all fours as if she was a dog. It was amazing because while on all fours, she was still thrusting her body back and forth in the air as if she was being fucked by invisible cocks. Then positioning himself behind her and tugging on the leash Fernando asked her, "Well, aren't you going to beg?"

Wendy begged with one of saddest pitiful voices I've ever heard out of her, "Please... please fuck me..."

"Fuck? I don't understand that word... tell me what you want me to do?" Fernando teased.

Humiliated, Wendy whimpered, "Please shove your ... your cock ... into my ... pussy..."

The sight of Wendy on all fours on that coffee table being fucked like a bitch while Fernando held her head back with the leash made Bonnie's cunt dripping again. She got on all fours in the closet with her ass towards me and then imitating Wendy, she begged me with helpless eyes to fuck her. Unfortunately, I came so many times; it was not going to happen. However, I wanted to reward her so I spread her cheeks open and started eating her cunt. She moaned and rocked herself back and forth against my face while I ate.

Fernando was pumping Wendy so hard that she too was rocking back and forth. The jiggling of the chain clamps on her nipples must've been driving her insane. Paulo did some cleaning but then couldn't hold it in anymore and joined in the fuck by feeding his swollen cock into Wendy's moaning mouth. As he fucked her throat, he reached around and tugged the chain a few times. When Fernando couldn't hold it in anymore, he actually creampied her by pumping loads into her dripping cunt. After he pulled out, gulps of it poured out of her pussy as her cunt continued to squeeze the missing cock.

Then Paolo and Juan put Wendy on her back while Fernando went to clean. While holding her ankles apart, Paolo started pumping into her creamy cunt on the coffee table. Her head tilted over the other edge upside down and immediately Juan forced his fat cock down her throat through her overstretched lips. There was absolutely no resistance from her at this point, she was a meat slave and completely unaware of what she was doing. In fact, her body eagerly complied by moaning to the rhythm of Paolo's long hard fucks and gagging to the thrusting of Juan's fat cock. At one point, she voluntarily started pinching her own abused nipples, still clamped to the chain.

Paolo pulled out before he came and spilled all over her stomach and tits. Fernando looked around at the clock and in a frantic voice, "We've been here too long. The room is clean, let's go."

However, Juan squealed, "Hey... I'm not finished... I gotta blow."

The boys looked at each other before Paolo replied, "Fine, hurry up. We'll stand near the door."

Juan pulled Wendy off the coffee table and threw her to the floor facing down in the direction of the closet door. Her body was still in heat and she throbbed viciously against the carpet. Then he went on top of her and spread her ass cheek open, trying to squeeze his fat cock into her anus. Wendy could be heard whimpering like a little puppy as her anus was slowly stretched open by his fat swollen member. He pulled her ass up a little off the floor and then in one hard thrust, shoved the rest of his cock all the way in. The sudden shock forced Wendy to lift her face up with her mouth wide open, "Ohh... fuck!!"

He started pumping that fat cock into her rectum while hold her face up by grabbing a fistful of her hair and choking her by neck. Since she was facing the closet, we had a clear look of the agony and pleasure on her abused face as he jackhammered her poor shithole. Each time he thrust, her body was pushed into the floor and her clamped nipples brushed against the fabric of the carpet. Juan was such a fat ass that he literally looked like the blob on top of Wendy's slim petite body. The only sounds coming out of her was a hard grunt after each thrust, "AH! ... AH!... AH!!"

Meanwhile, with each thrust, Juan shouted at her while grabbing tightly at her hair and throat, "Take it bitch! Take my fat cock! Take it you fucking whore!"

Bonnie had to cover her mouth with her hands at the sight of Wendy being ravaged by the blob. The brutality of her torment combined with my eating forced Bonnie to cum hard on my face. Juan destroyed that anus for a good few minutes before unloading deep into her bowels as she whimpered and cried. He came so hard that Wendy's anus came as well, still thrusting her hips violently into the air after he pulled out.

The boys did a good job cleaning the room, with the exception of leaving Wendy on the floor. After they left, I limped out of the closet with Bonnie and we checked up on Wendy. Reality had rushed back to her like a ton of bricks and she was immediately filled with the horror of shame, laying there whimpering and crying in a gooey mess. We had to check out soon, so Bonnie took her into the bathroom and cleaned her up in the shower. I left a huge tip on the coffee table and then the 3 of us checked out.

Wendy was silent for the rest of the day, but Bonnie was still pretty cheerful. We rode to the airport together and walked Bonnie to her gate. She waved goodbye and for the first time Wendy and I were left alone. It was as awkward as it could get. I didn't know whether to talk to her about it or just go about as before the vacation. For the most part, she remained completely silent. Finally I coughed up an awkward, "Soo..."

Without looking at me, Wendy gave a quick reply, "That's what vacation is for right? Indulgence and break from civility?"

On the flight back, she slept in the seat next to me like she'd never slept before and so I didn't bother her at all. However, midway in the flight, she woke me up and without a word took me by the hand to the back. When nobody was watching, she pulled me into the cramped airplane restroom. I stared at her, not knowing what she wanted. She sat on the toilet, unzipped my pants, and started expertly sucking my cock. Then I picked her up and fucked her doggy style until she came, biting down hard on my forearm trying not to make a sound. When we got out, we got caught by a stewardess and I explained I was checking my wife for breast lumps. The stewardess actually bought it.

When we got home, I drove her back to her apartment. I said farewell and she told me we would talk online. She never did come back online. She blocked me from every chat venue and even deleted her emails. When I called her, she would not pick up. I suppose I could've gone to her apartment but since we weren't dating, I didn't really cared all that much. I have always wondered how we would behave if we ran into each other in public, but strangely that never came up.

About a year later, I heard from friends that she got married to some desperate loser from church. I guess it was inevitable; she was in her mid-30s with her biological clock ticking away. I guess she got what she wanted, a house in the suburb, fancy cars, and financial security. However, I always wondered if she was satisfied with her sex life. I wondered whether she cut off ties with me because she hated that weekend or perhaps she liked it too much but couldn't come in terms with accepting that side of her sexuality. She might've also been scared at how far I would've kept pushing her or rather how far she would've allowed me to.

One other thing I wondered about was why she took me into the airplane restroom on the return flight. The only answer I could think of was what I said to her at the resort about not wasting the opportunity. Perhaps she wanted to squeeze every last drop of the vacation to be sexually free before returning to civilization. Once returned, she wanted to remove all connections to it, I guess including me. Regardless, since she wouldn't communicate with me and was now married, it was perhaps best not to know.

I still think about her every now and then. It is one of those unforgettable memories.

JeffJared
JeffJared
962 Followers
12