Unexplored Territory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,177 Followers

In one fluid motion, Audrey pulled back just a few inches, then dropped down to her knees. Before Ellie could fully fathom what she was doing, Audrey was down between her legs, having replaced the wonderful touch of her fingers with the even more delightful one of her tongue and mouth. Yet to be accurate, her fingers hadn't really been replaced, just supplemented. They continued to work their magic, even if it was in a lesser capacity.

Ellie was now beyond words, only able to let out moans that increased in length and volume with every thrust of Audrey's tongue. The fires within her had quickly flared into a bonfire, raging out of control. The sounds of her joy were now clearly evident to anyone within earshot, the proof of which came in a cheer of encouragement from the other side of the curtain, urging Audrey to give her a lick for one who was enjoying the erotic symphony.

It was a concerto that was reaching its zenith as the forces that had been building within Ellie cried out for release. There had been times when she might have tried to hold back her climax, to prolong her anticipation. But this was not one of them. With a cry that she was sure could be heard out on the dance floor, Ellie exploded with the most powerful orgasm she could remember.

"Ohhh Goddddd!!!" she screamed as her body rocked, all while Audrey continued her efforts, not stopping until Ellie's body finally stopped quivering.

"I take it that was good," Audrey said, just after she brought herself back to her full height and kissed Ellie with a passion that reflected the fires that still simmered inside her own body.

"Good?" Ellie panted. "That was fan-fucking-tastic."

It was then that the two of them recognized the sound from beyond the curtain as clapping. Evidently their audience had enjoyed the show as well.

"You think we should go out and take a bow?" Audrey laughed, softly kissing Ellie again.

"All I want is to try that with you," Ellie said, never wanting to please another person more than she did right now.

"Feel free," Audrey grinned.

"I just wish we had a little more room," Ellie mused, not really meaning to say that out loud.

"Well," Audrey said, stretching out the word to almost three syllables, "there is someplace else we can go."

"You think we could find one of those couches out there empty?" Ellie asked, thinking that was what her new love was referring to and no longer caring if they were start naked on them with every woman in the place gathered around them.

"That's not exactly what I had in mind," Audrey said with the broadest smile of the evening.

Ellie just looked at her, not quite understanding.

"Remember when I said that this place had its advantages," she explained, giving Ellie a moment to recall the comment. "Well, if I wanted to list them, I think I'd top the list with the fact that it's only six blocks from my apartment. An apartment, I might add, that has a queen sized bed that right now is just sitting there empty."

-=-=-=-=-

Not having to be asked twice, Ellie set a new place record for putting her clothes back on. The previous one had been the night her parents had come home early back in high school and nearly caught her and a boyfriend in flagrante delicto on the basement couch. This time however, Ellie didn't care about trying to look respectable, much less innocent. As they exited the alcove, she saw a few women loitering in the small hallway, curious as to who had been behind the curtain. Walking past them, the brunette noted an exchanging of silent looks among them, mixed perhaps with just a touch of envy.

"Maybe we should have taken a bow," Audrey whispered once they had moved far enough down the corridor to be out of earshot. She had noted the looks as well.

Ellie could only grin in response.

Back out on the street, Ellie anxiously waited for the traffic light to change so they could cross the wide avenue. Twice she had stepped off the curb, gauging the flow of traffic against the chances of successfully crossing on the red light. Understanding her impatience, Audrey pointed out a trip to the emergency room would really put a damper on the rest of the evening. That finally made Ellie throttle back her engines, but not by much.

Once across 11th Avenue, the remaining normal sized streets passed quickly behind them and in much less time than it would've taken to hail a cab and maneuver through Friday night traffic, they reached the high rise Audrey called home. The doorman greeted the teacher by name, wishing her a good evening as he opened the door for the two of them. That he didn't blink an eye at the sight of Audrey having a guest at this time of night made Ellie wonder for a moment how often that occurred. It was a question that was just as quickly tossed aside because, no matter who had been there before, she was the one there now.

Audrey, it turned out, lived on the second floor of the building, so rather than wait for the elevator it was quicker to just dash up the stair, exchanging both a smile and a laugh as they did so. Keys already in hand, Audrey had the door open less than half a minute after they'd reached it. In took even less time for her to turn the two deadbolts once they were inside, finally granting them the privacy they craved.

Audrey didn't even have time to turn before she felt Ellie's hands on her, one running down her side, the other across the cheeks of her ass. She felt the younger woman's body press against her own, sharing the warmth of her excitement.

In response, Audrey slowly turned, firmly planting her lips on Ellie's as her own hands made contact as well. Tongues intertwined once more with anticipation of what was to come.

Continuing to share the tenderness of each other's mouths, they pressed even tighter together, until each could feel the beat of the other's racing heart. Time seemed to stand still, until finally Audrey gently broke their embrace and, taking Ellie by the hand, led her to the soft bed she had suggested earlier.

Holding both of Ellie's hands in her own, Audrey sat on the bottom edge of her bed and stood the brunette between her outstretched legs. She leaned her head forward, placing it against Ellie's breasts, while her hands ran up and down the back of her legs, cupping the cheeks on her bare ass as she did.

Ellie ran her own hands across Audrey's shoulders, then to the clasp in the back of the older woman's dress, undoing them with ease. From there her fingers glided across the bare skin to the straps of the teacher's outfit, sliding them downward.

The strapless bra that held Audrey's bounty in check had a clasp in front, and it took but a breath's length for her to undo that. The no longer tight undergarment fell free, giving Ellie her first look at the delights it had contained.

Audrey's aureoles, which Ellie had felt but not before seen, were wider and darker than her own quarter sized circles, with nipples that stood out like the erasers on a pencil. She brought the palms of her hands against the underside of Audrey's breasts, marveling at the weight and warmth of the soft flesh. Bringing her head downward, she kissed each one repeatedly, softly closing her lips around each tip as she took it into her mouth.

Back in high school, on a sleepover at a girlfriend's house, Ellie and three other girls had played a game of truth or dare. The level of daring made much more than what it might have been by the introduction of a bottle of Johnny Walker that their host had snuck out of her parents' liquor cabinet. After a few of the girls had kissed each other, Suzie Cooper had upped the ante by daring Ellie to kiss her breasts. To the amazement of all the girls, Ellie included, she had done so. The memory of what it had been like had been blurred by the alcohol. That was one of the reasons that she had been carefully watching how much she'd had to drink tonight. This was a memory she didn't want to forget.

"Mmmm, that feels nice," Audrey moaned softly as she felt the wetness of Ellie's mouth on her flesh. "Are you sure you've never done this before?" she jokingly asked.

"Not that I can remember," Ellie said softly as she let the nipple of Audrey's left breast slip from her mouth.

Audrey reached up and once more undid the top of Ellie's dress, revealing the treats she had sampled back at the club. Ellie's cryptic reply to her question made her wonder if she had indeed been the first woman to sample them, but only for a moment as, with both hands around Ellie's waist, she brought the brunette low enough so that she could sample them again. It didn't matter to her if she wasn't the first, just that she was the best.

After a few minutes pleasing Ellie with her mouth around her nipples, Audrey shifted up onto the flat of the mattress, working her way up it's length. Ellie climbed into the bed as well and followed her close behind, closing the small distance between them until their lips met once more.

Hands and mouth again explored each other's exposed bodies, with exclamations of passion filling the air. Never had Ellie felt this excited to be with anyone, it was as if she was a virgin all over again. If she really thought about it, in a way she was.

As they continued to explore each other's bodies, each also took every opportunity to expose more of the body that so held their interest. It finally reached a point where they had to stop what they were doing and take off the dresses that were now just bunched around each other's midsections.

"God, you are beautiful," Ellie said of Audrey as she got her first unrestricted look at her body.

"I was about to say the same thing about you," Audrey smiled at she took a similar appraisal of Ellie.

They both laughed for a moment, then fell back into each other's arms, hands and eager mouths picking up right where they'd left off.

Bodies pressed tightly together, Ellie moved her hand down between Audrey's legs and for the first time in her life touched the sex of another woman. The wetness that greeted her as her fingers gently ran alongside the fold of the lightly haired mound sent a tremendous shudder through her body, one filled with both excitement and anticipation.

Audrey's hands were likewise busy, covering every inch of Ellie's skin. Tiny ripples of pleasure followed in their wake, adding to the ever increasing fires that were again building in each of them.

Audrey's hand moved to Ellie's mound, duplicating her actions of earlier in the evening with equal effect. Using the motion of the more experienced woman's fingers as a guide, Ellie began to move hers in a similar manner. Back and forth they gently rocked, their mouths still locked together as each pumped several fingers in and out of the other.

What had started as small waves of ecstasy, mirrored in both their forms, quickly grew in length and intensity until their motions became almost animalistic. Harder and harder they rubbed against each other, as hot, sweat covered flesh became as one.

The brief but nevertheless pleasing orgasms that erupted in both of them came close enough together to be seen as one continuous climax. Each of them shared the joy of the other, with a passion that passed back and forth for what seemed like forever.

The tremors had barely stopped before Audrey was again focusing all of her attention on Ellie's breasts, running her tongue across them and savoring the womanly scents their mutual orgasms had produced. Starting at the tip of Ellie's nipples, Audrey worked her way down across the length of her breasts, onto her stomach to the brunette's thighs. Then she reversed herself and left a trail of kisses all the way back up to her mouth. Through it all, Ellie did what she could to add to Audrey's own pleasure by moving her hands to caress what parts of her body she could.

Another long session of shared kisses followed, until Ellie again tried to duplicate Audrey's actions and moved back down to her breasts. Soft moans again filled the air as she flicked her tongue across the older woman's hard nipples, taking them deep between her lips and lavishing all the attention on them that she could.

Back and forth she moved between the large mounds, guided by the sound of Audrey's moans, the shifting tempo of which led her to her most sensitive spots. It amazed her how easy it was for her to pick up on the most subtle of clues, but then she realized that the path that Audrey was leading her down was not all that far from the one she herself liked a lover to follow.

Three times she worked her way up and down Audrey's body, covering it with licks, touches and kisses both soft and hard. When she reached the previous terminus of her journey once again, Ellie knew she needed to go further. It was important that she chart her own course, not just follow what had been laid out before her.

Reaching down between Audrey's legs once more, she started to again rub her hand against the damp mound, slipping a solitary finger this time past the folds. She moved that single digit deep inside Audrey, covering it with the fruits of her excitement. Then she carefully removed it, bringing it up to her mouth and placed it inside, her lips closing around it as she licked it clean.

On several occasions, Ellie had tasted the results of her own orgasms, both on a guy's cock when she had gone down on him after fucking or, on a few occasions, when she had licked her fingers after her own climax. But she had never compared her juices to those of another woman. She found Audrey's to be just different enough to know they weren't her own, but similar to what she had already experienced. Her one worry had been that when she finally did what she now planned to do, it would somehow freak her out. With that small fear now banished, she again shifted position so that she could now taste Audrey's nectar right from the source.

Audrey didn't need to be told what was on Ellie's mind; she'd seen comparable actions taken by other inexperienced lovers. Once she was sure that Ellie was comfortable with what she had done, Audrey moved her own position on the bed so that she was now totally stretched out on her back. Her legs parted just enough to be taken as an invitation, one that Ellie could either accept or decline.

Declining had never entered Ellie's mind, even if she thought she might hate it as much as the first time she'd taken a boy in her mouth. Climbing down to the bottom of the bed, Ellie parted Audrey's legs even wider apart, them moved down between them. She kissed the soft flesh around her belly button, even as she ran extended fingers all the way down and let them dance across the excited, eager flesh.

As she pressed her tongue gently against the small gap in Audrey's mound, Ellie tried for a moment to remember just how the men who has been in a similar position with her had done it. Few had really been good at it, so it wasn't a large number that she had to try and remember. Then, as she used her hand to part the way and slid her tongue into the moist pink canal, she realized that she didn't need to remember how a man had done this. It was more important that she do it as she thought she should. Audrey knew this would be a first for her, and she wouldn't expect it to be perfect. What was important, was just the fact that she wanted to do it, bringing whatever pleasure she was capable of bringing.

Slowly at first, then with increasing firmness and frequency, Ellie used her tongue and fingers to please Audrey. Her technique was a bit awkward, at least at first, but as she had hoped Audrey seemed quite happy with her efforts. As before, moans of encouragement, varying in length and volume, helped to guide her, until eventually they were no longer needed. Boundless enthusiasm seemed the order of the day, or night if need be, and it wasn't long before Audrey's body was rocking in sync with her attentions. She felt the gentle touch of the older woman's hand against the back of her head, gently guiding her in her effort.

An effort that began to pay off quite visible dividends as Audrey's body began to once more exhibit the signs of approaching orgasm. Signs that spurred Ellie to even greater efforts, until it would have been clear even to the most inexperienced lover that Audrey was about to climax.

Ellie buried her face as deep against her sex as was possible, her hands tightly wrapped around her legs. Audrey exploded with a force that took Ellie by surprise as she never imagined that she might be capable of producing such a reaction. Still she stood her ground, continuing her ministrations until long after the quaking in the woman beneath her had ceased. When she finally released her grip and lifted her face back into view, it was totally covered in the sweet, sticky aftermath of Audrey's eruption.

"Omigod, look at you," Audrey exclaimed as she looked down as Ellie lifted herself between her legs.

"I guess I must look a sight," Ellie grinned as she climbed back up on the bed alongside Audrey.

"I don't think you ever looked more beautiful," Audrey smiled, meaning every word, because she had gotten that way in an effort to please her. To emphasize her declaration, she leaned inward and gave her lover the most passionate kiss she was capable of giving.

-=-=-=-=-

After stepping into the bathroom where they could take a washcloth to Ellie's face and clean up the rest of themselves as well, the two women climbed back into the comfort of Audrey's bed. Laying naked in each other's arms, they were now content to just enjoy the warmth of each other's company.

"So what did you think?" Audrey finally asked after what she considered an appropriate interval.

"I think that was incredible," Ellie replied, the smile on her face lending truth to her conclusion.

"Oh, I'm not talking just about the sex," Audrey went on, "but it was incredible, wasn't it. What I meant was, what do you think about you and I?"

"You and I?" Ellie repeated, if for no other reason than to give herself a bit longer to think about the question.

"Yes, you and I," Audrey repeated as well. "Do you think we might have a future together, or would we be better off just saying we had a great time these last few weeks and just leave it at that?"

"I'm not sure," Ellie admitted. "I mean I have thought about it, I've thought about it a great deal."

"I would hope so," Audrey replied. "If all I wanted with you was a romp in the sack, I'm pretty sure I could've talked you into it that night at the bar. I'm positive I could've done it after the gallery show."

Ellie didn't reply but without saying so, knew both to be true. In all honesty, a small part of her had been disappointed that Audrey hadn't tried on either occasion.

"Do you need an answer this moment?" Ellie asked.

"No, of course not," Audrey replied. "Besides, I really wouldn't trust any answer that came right after you'd had a few orgasms. It tends to cloud up rational thinking."

Thinking back for a moment about the post coitus discussions she and David had about their future, Ellie immediately agreed.

"So take your time, well, a few days as least, and think about it," Audrey finally said. "Then let me know what you decide."

"Okay, I can do that," Ellie assured her.

With that, she started to lift herself up and tossed her legs over the side of the bed.

"Where are you going?" Audrey asked, surprised at her action.

"I thought you said..."

"I said that you need to decide if you really want a relationship with me," Audrey said. "With another woman, that is. I'm hoping so, because I would really like to have one with you."

"Oh."

"What I don't remember saying is that you had to get up and out of here until you did decide," Audrey added.

"I guess I misunderstood," Ellie admitted.

"That you did," Audrey smiled.

"So what do we do until I do decide?" Ellie asked.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,177 Followers