Unfaithful Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The club was a great place to pick up a partner to warm the bed for the night, as well as getting an experience like no other. While Fyr was busy laughing at her brother's antics on the dancefloor (he was a good dancer really, just rather exuberant for the tastes of most there), Ropes took the chance to take Chemical out through the back door, beyond the toilets.

"Mmm..."

Chemical kissed him passionately, not caring who saw as they broke the kiss, a thin string of saliva connecting their lips for a moment. No one there knew them and they could take what they wanted from each other, even as she dropped to her knees before him.

"Ugh, have you seen Ropes?"

Fyr rolled her eyes, more than a little tipsy as she leaned on Kao, her brother supporting her, but only under duress.

"I dunno, Fyr," he huffed. "Can't you keep tabs on your own husband?"

Fyr pushed him away with a scoff, stumbling through the club and clutching at other anthros.

"Excuse me... Hey... Hey... Have you seen a puma? Like, sandy coloured? Yeah, no worries... No problem, thank you, thank you..."

She made her way through the crowd, even checking with the bartenders. Everyone had to be fobbing her off, for there could be no possible way that no one had not seen Ropes. He had been there -- with her!

It didn't cross her mind that Chemical was gone. She'd spotted Chemical flirting with a big wolf a little earlier and, well, she didn't mind what Chem got up to as long as she was safe and well. She'd check in with the dragoness in a bit by text to make sure that she was alright, but Chemical was more than able to look after herself most of the time.

"Excuse me... Have you seen... Ugh..."

Most others at the club turned away from her, thinking that she was just chasing after someone that, most likely, had left her there. They didn't know her and they most certainly didn't know her story.

Only when she headed out into the back, missing the door to the bathrooms and finding the alley instead, did she see a familiar shape.

"Hey, Ropes..." She said, slurring slightly. "What are you doing out here? Been looking...everywhere for you..."

Ropes glanced back at her, facing away, as if towards the wall. The front of his body was hidden and the dragoness furrowed her brow.

"Uh... What... What are you doing?"

It was difficult for her to form the words, nothing quite making sense. She peered past him, chancing that she caught the shadows moving. But that was silly.

Of course, Chemical had been there, down on her knees for her cougar stud, sucking down his cock. It was a good thing that the feline had just cum, so he could, feasibly, tuck his cock away without turning to his wife with a hard-on out in the open.

"Just came out to take a leak," he said easily, turning back to her even as he was stuffing his cock back in his pants. "It's packed in there."

Of course, she believed him. Why wouldn't she? With her mind fuzzy with alcohol and a comfortable sense of inebriation, Fyr didn't really feel as if there was anything else at play there for her to even consider, let alone worry about.

Ropes smirked as he wrapped his arm around her, heading back inside, good-naturedly taking her light-hearted scolding about peeing outside "like an animal." Frankly, he had done a lot worse outside than take a piss.

"Come on, let's go find Kao."

Chemical hunkered down behind one of the bins, rolling her eyes. It was lucky, a very close call indeed, that Fyr had not spotted her, but, well, that was part of what made the whole deal as exciting as it was. Not that the dragoness had envisioned hiding behind a waste bin at the back of the club after giving her stud a blowjob, however...

It was just one of many close calls but it was not long after that night that Chemical and Ropes pushed things just a little too far.

It was always going to happen eventually.

When she rejoined Fyr and Ropes in the club, Kao still off somewhere, most likely with a quick fling of his, Fyr gave her a strange look.

"Hah, Chem..." She reached out and scooped her finger across the side of Chemical's snout, a drunken giggle on her lips. "Did you have one of those sweet cocktails? The ones with cream on top?"

Fyr laughed and sucked the "cream" off her finger, completely ignorant as to where it had, in fact, come from. She made a face, complaining that it was bitter, though didn't catch Ropes and Chemical smirking at one another.

The lust that the dragon and the cougar had for one another, however, could not be stopped. Even when they pushed one another into riskier and riskier situations, challenging the course of their twisted, lustful relationship.

Fyr was the one to invite Chemical over for a movie night, even though she had no idea at all what was going on, that Chem was fucking her husband right there under her nose. If she had noticed anything out of the ordinary, it was not yet in the forefront of her mind enough for her to do anything about it.

Maybe in time.

Or maybe Ropes and Chem would get away with things for even longer. They would be there to play it all out, to see just what was to take place.

"Mm..."

Fyr murmured, exceedingly comfortable snuggled up with Chem and Ropes on the sofa. Chemical's tail was even draped over her feet, keeping them warm, and Fyr tried to stay as still as possible so she didn't disturb it. It was a weight that she liked, like being hugged without actually having any arms around her.

Ropes was in the middle of them, however, and Fyr cuddled up to him, the cougar dressed in just a pair of shorts. Fyr ran too hot to always wear pants around the house so had gone for just a pair of panties and a loose T-shirt, though she was pushing things a little by going without a bra. She preferred to be comfortable, though she had always wanted to be modest wearing the correct clothes when she was around anyone other than her husband. Chemical was close enough to her she could forgo things like that.

So, at the very least, she could be comfortable.

Fyr nuzzled into his neck and shoulder as Chemical leaned forward a little, lips slightly parted.

"Do you mind if I share your husband too?" She said, a giggle playing through her tone. "He's so warm...and fluffy! Sorry, Ropes, you don't know what it's like to not have fur! Scales are just so dull and cold sometimes."

Ropes would have said that he didn't find her scales dull or cold at all while they were fucking, though that was not the matter. Fyr sat up a little straighter, stiffening against him.

"Um..." She shook her head. "Well, uh... Yeah, I guess?"

Fyr wasn't entirely comfortable with it, but, well...what could she really say? It was just Chemical.

The dragoness, however, didn't snuggle into Ropes like she was his partner, no, for which Fyr was appreciative. Chemical did press into the cougar but also grabbed a blanket from the side table, draping it over the two of them and partially over Fyr too, so they were all bundled up. The night, after the milder warmth of the day, had dropped quite suddenly and was chilly. Sometimes, summers were like that, never quite knowing what to dress for, though they all appreciated a little cooler weather, even if their bodies could not quite adapt to it all that easily.

It was okay, however, as they settled down together, though Fyr didn't know what was going on under the blanket. She was ignorant to the little nudges and touches, Ropes' tentacles wriggling back and forth, stroking over her thighs, teasing in closer and closer to her sex.

Chemical, however, could not swiftly open her legs for him, no -- that would have alerted Fyr. It was the riskiest that they had ever taken things, so close to Fyr, though it had not been planned, no, not in the slightest. Ropes licked his lips, slouching a little more into Fyr so she wouldn't suspect anything, though he was starting to consider just how observant Fyr was after all that they had got away with so far.

Things had changed. In a good way, for them. But not for Fyr. Yet Ropes was too far gone to care about things like that, his lust guiding him, challenging him to see just how far he could go and what he could do.

He had two hot dragonesses to fuck and the demon in him wasn't willing to let either of them go. Why couldn't he have it all?

"Hm?" Fyr raised her head, the movie entering a quiet part. "You okay there?"

Ropes had not realised that he had jostled the blanket, but he purred and kissed her forehead, his fingers crawling up Chemical's inner thigh to her pussy.

"Yeah, honey," he purred, letting her lean into his touch a little more. "It's all okay, sorry I disturbed you. Let's enjoy the movie, I know you've been waiting to see this one for a while."

That was true and Fyr settled down a little more again as tension crackled between Chemical and Ropes. How could she not feel that, the sizzling, sparking electricity in the air?

Yet it was all for the best as Chemical managed to get her thighs apart for him, a tentacle squirming under the blanket and between them, the tip pressed to her panties. It had already wormed its way into the leg of her shorts and worked slowly on getting into her panties, until the tip ground up against the slickness of her pussy.

Chemical gulped, swallowing a moan. Fuck, it was hard to stay quiet, though she very much wanted everything to play out there, so she could feel and adore it all. She licked her lips and leaned back, allowing him more room to work as he pressed his tentacle inside her.

The cougar shuddered. She could feel just how he was suppressing a growl, the tremble in his chest. Fyr shifted again and they stilled, trying not to alert her to the fact that something, anything, was going on.

Her tail twitched, though she wanted more, so much more. Fortunately for Chemical, everything was just as it needed to be, Ropes more of a demon than he was a cougar, his lips twitching as he lifted his head and he suppressed a snarl.

Chemical shivered. Fuck, that was hot.

In the dark room, Fyr didn't see the hard-on in his shorts as the cougar rose, feeding his wicked persona. He was where he wanted to be, well and truly, but he wanted to make sure that Fyr didn't interrupt him. For he couldn't have Chemical in the way that he wanted with Fyr there and awake and it was not as if they could just leave the house that night to fuck and do as they pleased.

So, he hid his erection, turning away from Fyr, and grabbed them all drinks from the kitchen. Only light alcohol, enough for flavour with a fruity twist that Fyr had been liking recently.

"Oh, thanks!"

Ropes winked to Chemical as he handed a specific glass to Fyr. The dragoness didn't know what he had done, but she still caught on that something was going on as they all curled back up together.

Slowly but surely, Fyr's eyelids grew heavier and heavier, though the movie was an action one, laced with the essence of a thriller, that she had really wanted to see. Her nose dipped and jerked back up, trying so very desperately to stay awake, though she just couldn't help herself.

"Mm..."

Chemical watched, fascinated as the dragoness drooped, struggling to cling onto consciousness. Even though it took a long, long time for her to succumb to sleeping pills, as they simply just were not all that effective on her, her grip on the surrounding world simply wasn't there.

She tried to focus on the movie, watching as closely as she could. Yet the soft fuzziness surrounding her was alluring making it more difficult for her to notice that the blanket was twitching increasingly.

She should have caught the drag of it over her scales.

She should have noticed Ropes and Chemical whispering to each other.

She should have seen Ropes turning to Chemical, his eyes glowing more intensely.

But she didn't. Not as she slumped into the cushions and barely concentrated at all on the movie, every scrap of her consciousness overtaken by staying awake. She just had to stay awake, but there was more going on than met the eye.

"Do you think they'll fall asleep completely?"

Chemical half-turned, wanting to straddle Ropes' lap but not sure if she could go that far. Wouldn't Fyr realise?

Ropes shook his head.

"Maybe... Not for a while..."

Fyr blinked, not comprehending what was happening. She could put most strange things down to background noise in the movie, her senses softened and dulled. Plus, she really wanted to see what was going to happen in the movie.

Finally, Fyr slipped away, passing out sweetly on the sofa with a low snore that Ropes' sensitive ears picked up. Tucking her to the side, Ropes tenderly covered with the blanket, even though his demonic side was out in force, his tail lashing the air as if he was preparing to strike, waiting to pounce. He slid a pillow under her head so that she would not get a sore neck from lying uncomfortably on the sofa.

He loved her, still, of course. That was not something that would have ever crossed his mind, to make her uncomfortable. But he wanted Chemical more than he wanted her that night -- and Ropes was not the kind of cougar who had ever been denied what he wanted.

Leaving Fyr on the sofa, Chemical and Ropes slipped away to the master bedroom, where Fyr would have slept if she hadn't collapsed on the sofa, dead to the world. Chemical backed into the room, Ropes' tentacles all over her, crawling under her clothes, halfway to stripping her already.

"You're sure she won't wake up then?" Chemical asked breathlessly, though, truth be told, she wouldn't have minded all that much anyway, being caught in the act. "Mmm... Oh..."

His tentacle ground into her, stretching out her pussy a little more. They didn't need words, not when their lips were barely apart, need rising, flowing through like the consistent pump of blood around their bodies. Kissing one another was as natural as breathing as they tumbled into bed together, Ropes' tentacles making quick work of stripping Chemical of every single article of clothing that she had on her body.

He ripped her panties in the process. Neither cared.

Ropes groaned, getting behind Chemical on the bed, shoving her torso down into the mess of pillows. Fyr would have hated if her pillows had got messed up, but she wasn't going to wake up in time to notice. He grunted, filling her smoothly, the thick length of his cock ploughing into her, right into the pussy where it belonged.

"Mmm... Ah, yes..."

It was a quick fuck, that first round. All the teasing on the sofa had riled them up to such a point that they simply could not have held back anymore, even if they had wanted to. Ropes snarled, lips pulling back from his teeth, winding tentacles around Chem as if to lock her down, to hold her in place. The dragoness, however, wasn't going anywhere as he slammed into her, neither trying to be quiet at all.

Maybe that was a risk, but they trusted those sleeping pills a little too much with Fyr.

Chemical moaned as orgasm took her, a tentacle rubbing over her clit, though it was clumsy and awkward, Ropes' attention not fully on her. He was focused on his pleasure, on satisfying the need that trembled through him, rising in his chest and roaring, demanding that he pay attention to it, one way or the other. His claws dug sharply into Chemical's hips as he fucked her, almost pulling all the way out of her needy cunt before slamming back in again. He let it all come, thrust after thrust, her pussy gripping him furiously, need claiming them both.

He yowled as he filled her, thick spurts of urgent seed filling her pussy, marking her folds with his cream. It was all needed, all so very much, and he leaned over her, relaxing his hold while he relished in the climax.

Ropes, of course, didn't need any time to get hard again and Chemical was more than happy to go for another round as he gently used a tentacle to clean her out, scooping his seed out of her. She was more than wet enough already as he sat her on his face, sixty-nining with Chemical lying on top of him to take his aching hard-on into her muzzle. The cougar had to bend his head up a bit to get his muzzle to her pussy, though he would have borne through any manner of discomfort for Chemical.

All for lust.

Lust was everything to him, thrusting hard into her muzzle as he suckled on her clit, playing with it with his lips, tugging and pulling. It would be easy to get her off, but he still dragged it out a little more, his tongue lashing down to her entrance and dragging back up to her clit, all to give her all the pleasure that she could ever have craved.

"Mmmmm..."

Chemical hummed around his cock, trying to relax into pleasure. Yet her tail lashed back and forth too urgently for her to care about easing out tension from her body. She just needed him, the weight of his cock in her mouth, better able to wind her tongue around his dick and play with the slit at the tip too. If she was careful, in such a position, she could dip and slide her tongue over and lightly against the slit, though it was a sensitive part of his shaft and he needed more, so much more.

His tentacles wound around her, hefting up the base of her tail and exposing her anal ring. Chemical murred as he teased the tip of a tentacle against her pucker, dipping and investigating as he if as going to penetrate her right then and there.

"Ah..." Chemical moaned, arching her back, revelling in the moment as he teased the sensitive nerve endings down there. "Mmm... I've been practising, you know."

The cougar paused in lapping her pussy, an eyebrow raised.

"Practising what?"

Chemical smirked, nudging the cat's cock with the tip of her nose, though his tentacles still toyed with her body, tempting at more.

"Anal play, with toys," she purred, though not giving everything away, not yet; she had her own air of mystery to her too. "Just to get ready... I wanted that cock of yours inside my hole so long ago."

Of course, Chemical didn't mean her pussy, oh no. She longed for more, rolling her hips back, her buttocks over his head. The dragoness moaned openly and licked her lips, the back of her tongue catching his cock in the process.

"Then let's see just how deep I can get inside you, slutty dragoness..."

"Hah!" Chemical snorted. "I'm not a slut, no... If anyone is, you're the cat-whore around here, fucking your wife's bestie, hm?"

It was all meant in fun, especially as he let Chemical sit astride his hips, a tentacle sliding into her pussy while another tentacle positioned his cock at her tail hole. She caught her breath, exhaling slowly, as he pressed inside her, her hips sinking so that he could stretch open her tail hole, not for the first time, more and more. It was the first time that she had taken Ropes into her backside, however, and the added penetration from a tentacle squirming into her pussy made it all the better for her.

She clung onto another tentacle of his as he fed it to her lips, letting her suck it down, her tongue swirling around and around. Chemical moaned, riding his cock and tentacle, lost in pleasure, a shudder wracking her as she lost control and slipped into yet another orgasm.

She longed for more, loving the notion that Fyr was downstairs, that she had no idea what was going on. And she was fucking her friend's very own husband in the bed that they shared together! Was it even considered their marriage bed? Of course, she knew Fyr was still sleeping with Ropes, so they still had a sex life, but Fyr just couldn't give him what a demon of lust needed.

Chemical could justify it however she wanted. She was still going to take what she wanted, regardless of the reality of everything.

With his cock rammed up under her tail, she groaned, letting him fuck her, a tentacle curling strongly around her waist to help raise and lower her hips. Even though Chem was on top, it was Ropes who was in control, taking care of the speed and the power, double filling her as even stimulation on his tentacles worked him up increasingly.