Unforgettable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a part of her though which clung to the guilt and shock of it all. She was older, wiser, and married, all of which Sven knew, so how much of this was her fault and how much merely her imagination? Sure Sven's hand had been on her leg, but he never actually moved it except when forced by her own actions, and yet she could not say the same for her own hands. She had initiated contact between them, and he was by his own admission unable to concentrate. His erection could have been a direct result of her touching him, an automatic response to her stimulation especially since he was ill, and now she was trying to craft it into something more. In the end it was those sobering thoughts which brought Brianna back to the world of reality, and she vowed to forget the events ever happened.

When the phone conversation finally ended Brianna turned to regard Sven. There he was, so sweet, so innocent, lying quietly with his soft mesmerizing eyes, totally unaware of Brianna's wicked thoughts and assumptions. Brianna knew now she was right, it was so easy to fantasize and build upon tiny incidences to blow them out of proportion when Sven was involved. Here she was attributing sexual advances to that poor boy when it was her own weakness and desires which truly crafted the events. With this new found knowledge and shame Brianna managed only a weak smile, but then shrank away from the beaming one which was reflected back. It was so easy to misinterpret such simple signs and thus Brianna threw herself into her work hoping in doing so she'd forget her own lustful thoughts.

Over the next hour or so Brianna tried to concentrate on her work that however proved to be easier said than done. The trouble was the feelings her body had experienced when she had thought Sven was trying to seduce her. They had made her feel so alive, wanted and yes even sexy, yet without those thoughts Brianna now felt as though something important were missing. Until today she had never even realized it was missing but that brief sensory fantasy had opened up a new awareness. For a while she tried to imagine Sven still lusting after her, but those thoughts alone were not enough. Then as an experiment she expanded the scope and started pretending she in fact was trying to seduce him. At first it was tentative actions like flashing her eyes at him, flipping her hair, or stroking the line of her neck as she spoke on the phone, but soon she realized the bolder the action the more gratifying the result. This new revelation then lead to her toying with the button on her jacket, followed by leaning over her desk to accidentally accentuate her breasts.

It seems now that this last action pushed Brianna further than she had intended, for as she leaned over her desk she happened to notice Sven's eyes upon her. That was all it took, for instantly her legs started to shake, trembling with passion and her pussy followed suit. As she sat down, Brianna could already feel the ach between her thighs, an ach which demanded attention, yet she paused unsure how to proceed. Sure she could slip away to some quiet place and find some relief, but here with Sven oh but that made her hot. Decision made, Brianna allowed one hand to slip from her desk and stroke her thigh through the soft wool of her skirt. At first it felt so good, stimulating the nerves bringing even more excitement, but soon that was no longer enough. Brianna's body wanted more, and with every stroke she was surrendering. Now her hand had gathered the skirt and dragged it up the thigh, while her finger tips stroking the nylon, teasing the skin beneath. For a moment Brianna's eyes closed imagining it was Sven and her body shivered from that instant pleasure but when her finger brushed the nylon crotch of her pantyhose Brianna almost moaned out loud.

It had become too much, any more Brianna realized and she'd be lost so she forced herself to stop, yet her body begged for one more thrill. She knew she couldn't stroke her clit not there, not now, but what further thrill could she offer? There was only one thing she could think of to flash Sven a long look up her skirt. To show him those thighs wet with her excitement. To reveal to him what he had done, and how well he had succeeded. Even before she started to stand Brianna's legs shook. It was as though they knew the pleasure which was about to befall them, and were reacting to it. Then the four feet to the filing cabinet seemed like a mile for each step further added to the anticipated sexual sensation. Brianna felt as though at any moment her legs would give out on her and send her tumbling to the floor but at last she had reached the cabinet. Slowly carefully she lowered her body into a crouching position then placed a hand upon the drawer and pulled. It glided easily open as she stole a glance at Sven, and there he was watching her. Those eyes, those glorious eyes caressing her taking in the finest of details and making love to her as no man had ever done before. Her pleasure was all but complete and so now it was easy to swing the closest leg open. Easy for now Brianna was offering herself to him and each tiny movement send new waves of pleasure through her. Suddenly Sven moved. He sat up with his eyes constantly regarding her as he shifted his weight forward. What was he doing?

"Sven?" Brianna asked

"Its ok Brianna", came the response. "I'm feeling better and think I should go back to work, there's quite a lot to do and I don't think I'll be able to finish it all."

"We could stay late if that'd help Brianna offered, then immediately asked herself 'What the heck are you saying. You want to be alone with him?' She might well have tried to retract that offer too had it not been for the silent penetrating gaze Sven offered in response.

Those eyes seemed to be reading her very intent for in a shy sheepish voice Sven then said "Ok. Perhaps that is best."

The smile which then followed hit Brianna like the wave of a minor orgasm. Her legs shivered and she dropped one knee to the floor offering Sven and even greater view up her skirt. She felt the flood of juices running down her thigh, and she knew she needed to relieve this wondrous sexual tension, so slowly she stood and headed to the bathroom.

For Sven, Brianna's offer was like a dream come true. To have the woman of his fantasies offer to spend a few hour or even just a few minutes alone together was almost more than he could take. He jumped at the chance though, not wanting to let this one small opportunity pass. He'd deal with his struggle for control later but now at least he'd swim in the sea of feelings she inspired. Then as he had intended Sven stood and slipped away to the bathroom where he could relieve the tensions Brianna had already managed to insinuate within his body. He knew that if he didn't do this working for the remainder of the day much less alone with Brianna would be impossible.

Together side by side yet not touching both Sven and Brianna headed to the bathroom. Each one having dark sexy thoughts and strong desires as they entered their appropriate door, but not another word passed between them. Then inside as fate might have it, the cubicles they chose backed upon each other, and the pleasure they sought was mirrored in the hands and minds of the other. Together they came, a deep, powerful, shuddering orgasm, which was as sweet as any imagined coupling and ending with the other calling out their name. Who could have imagined such amazing pleasure, or the impression each had that they too heard their name called out.

For the remainder of the normal business day both Brianna and Sven reflected on the sweetness of their individual experiences. Neither one knew of the others nor did further sensations cause them to consider this any more than a momentary daytime fantasy. Life would return to normal, and from then on it would be business as usual.

After hours though, both might well have admitted to having curious thoughts. How would the other kiss, caress, and feel? Was there any attraction, any hope? The strange sexual tension seemed somehow stronger then and perhaps it was, for they both were keenly aware they were alone. It was easy though to fight such thoughts and thus the work progressed and nothing more happened, nothing more at least until Brianna received a phone call.

Sven was just bringing her the updates he had printed off when that call came in. He was just about to lay them in fact in Brianna's inbox when she leaned forward to retrieve the phone. Sven couldn't help it his eyes dropped to capture the image of Brianna's breast floating into view and his concentration lapsed. Instead of placing the papers in the box he missed and they scattered about the floor. Instantly he was there though to retrieving them, but Brianna then sat back causing her legs to slip out from beneath her desk. Suddenly the full force of Sven's desire overwhelmed him and his hand caressed the closest calf.

At first contact it jerked slightly but then it settled down and remained still as his fingers explored the delicate softness. Brianna had not made moved to stop him, but instead continued talking as though nothing were occurring. Slowly Sven allowed his hands to roam higher but as they touched Brianna's skirt her hand came down and pushed his away. Again Sven caress what he was allowed, caress lightly every soft inch behind each leg but again he was stopped from progressing further. Spinning Brianna's chair to now face him Sven laid both hands upon the back of her calves then as they caressed up simultaneously his lips lowered to kiss the exposed nylon clad knees.

Perhaps it was shock for Brianna offered no resistance other than preventing his hands from moving higher, or her legs from parting. Still though the contact was beginning to affect her for as Sven's lips and tongue explored the closed valley between her knees they began to shake.

Again and again Sven nuzzled at the valley urging it open with nothing more than tiny pressures showing Brianna where his lip wished to go. Then slowly almost as though in a dream they began to inch open. Each miniscule movement allowed his lips and tongue to explore new ground and then his hands returned. This time they delicately inched up the skirt, but only when the lips and tongue drove the nerves at that barrier wild. The process was painstakingly slow yet ultimately erotic.

Then when Brianna's skirt had exposed half of her thighs Sven tried to urge her legs open. Once again Brianna's hands stopped him, pushing him away before her finger wagged a simple 'No!' She then pointed to the phone and resumed talking. Sven though was already too far gone and his lips returned to the last place he was permitted. At first Brianna placed a hand upon his head but when the tongue dragged longingly along the nylon back and forth it dropped away of its own accord.

Still not satisfied with what he had obtained Sven pressed onwards. The skirt continued higher and so too did his kisses and tiny licks. Brianna tried crossing her legs perhaps in defiance of her desire yet as Sven patiently worked the nerves they soon slipped back to resting side by side. As this occurred Sven was able to finally push Brianna's skirt the last remaining inches up to her waist. Still there was no sigh of panties and she held out from allowing him a taste of those delicate inner thighs. No matter what he tried Brianna refuse to open those sweet portals at least not until he returned to the knees. Here perhaps she felt safer or Sven had discovered an erogenous zone for with the constant pleasuring from his lips and tongue she slowly allowed him to explore the inner softness.

Sven could already feel the way Brianna's legs were shaking yet as before he teased an area then pressured higher until each new morsel was revealed. Slowly ever so slowly this permitted Sven's head to slip higher tasting the inner thighs of Brianna. The closer he got to that wondrous goal the more he realized her breathing was increasing. He strained his ears to listen as the process continued and as Brianna's pantiless pussy finally came into view he realized she was speaking with her husband. Oh how erotic that made this to tease her there with him on the other end of that phone. For a moment Sven wondered what he was saying, if he heard the increase in Brianna's breathing, if he knew, if he cared, but then the squirming of Brianna's thighs cast aside those thoughts. Now Sven licked and teased high upon the inner thigh. It was already so wet and tasted so good. Brianna's hips began a slow rhythmic grinding and Sven smiled. At last at long last he was going to fulfill his fantasy. Then ringing! Ringing, and ringing. No, no he fought the urge to awaken driving instead his tongue against the wet pantyhose crotch. He heard the gasp and more ringing. Brianna's hand twisted in his hair but still he licked and licked. She tasted so good her thighs squeezed his head, and still he licked and licked pushing around the slick lips beyond the barrier of nylon. Then a deep hard shiver rolled up Brianna's legs and suddenly her ass lifted off the chair and froze in mid air supported only by Sven's shoulders and the back of the chair. For a moment or perhaps two that's how it remained then wild shaking vibrated through Brianna's thighs. She'd cum and the ringing which threatened to awaken him had stopped.

Slowly now Sven eased Brianna's body back to the chair but not before his hands grasped the waist of the pantyhose and pulled them past her smooth sexy ass. His head then rose up, lips covered in a mixture of her juices and his own saliva, to regard her eyes. They sparkled wildly, while her breathing was hard and almost uncontrolled. Her palm had at some point covered the mouthpiece of the receiver, in an effort to hide what was happening, but for Sven she never looked sexier. As one of his hands continued to remove Brianna's pantyhose the other released his hard aching cock. Then with a sweet broad smile and slight cock of his head he leaned forward.

The surprise on Brianna's face was immediate for while his face distracted her, his throbbing hard cock pressed hotly against her pussy anxious now to get inside. She gasped once, raised her free hand and placed it in the center of Sven's chest. She was stopping him, and he couldn't believe it. Perhaps the expression which swept over his visage told her of his confusion, for suddenly her hand slid to the side grasped his shirt and pulled him. His cock head thick and hard seemed to pop inside then again her hand pressed against his chest. For a brief moment she tilted the other hand from the mouthpiece said "Yes! Ok. Yes.", then covered it again.

Now Sven could feel how his cock's head throbbed just inside Brianna's pussy he so wanted to just drive in deep but with her holding him off he fought the urge and waited. He waited until once more Brianna uncovered the mouthpiece, but this time as she spoke Sven used the ingenuity of her chairs design to rocked her slowly back and forth. Perhaps office chairs had never been designed specifically for this, but with its natural ability to tilt back and forth for comfort Sven used it to slip his cock in and out without actually moving. He watched as Brianna's eyes glazed over, watched as she gasped into the open mouthpiece then froze wanting to bring her more but nervous about her getting caught.

As her eyes began to clear Sven started again; rocking her chair and his hips at the same time sliding in and out deeper and deeper. Brianna reacted instantly grasping his shirt tightly and holding on seemingly for dear life. Her legs rose wrapped tightly about his hips, and he could feel how her body shook around him. Her pussy also clamped down on his cock holding him, preventing that last sweet stimulation which would send her crashing through a powerful orgasm. Brianna was close again so close, and Sven wanted this more than anything. He waited though waited for the intensity to drift slightly waited for Brianna to say "Uhhh I have to go... I'll call you later", and then hang up. Her words were filled with a passion of the moment, a ragged breathless mixture of strung together syllables identifiable to be sure yet clearly of one of someone lost in the experience.

Before the receiver was snug in the cradle Sven started again. Harder, faster rocking, and driving himself in and out, with long, deep strokes, which Brianna moaned from over and over again. The sound of that moaning, that sexy breathless sound caused Sven to leap that final precipice and his cock began to cum inside. Brianna felt it too the deep swelling and jerking and her final scream echoed in Sven's ear. Never had he imagined the experience to be like this never again would his fantasy live up. Brianna was all he wanted, and now as she slid from her chair and lay upon him he was complete. In the background the ringing started again, and for once Sven smiled. If this was a dream he was ready to wake up and if not he was ready to explore new venues with Brianna.

12