Unforgiving Winter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face poured with sweat as she hammered into me. I was so fucking horny! I continued to scream and moan. The fire grew with the additional logs and it was suddenly hotter than hell on that couch. Lana breathed super heavy and dug her fingernails into my back. It felt fucking wonderful! Lana was never rough in bed like me but she sure could pull it off nicely!

"Does that feel good, babe?" She asked, panting.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I asked as she pressed the dido as far as possible into me.

Lana's phone started to ring and she reached down to answer it.

"Fuck! Go! Clean up now! She's almost here!" Lana screamed frantically.

She got up and a popping sound came out of me as she pulled out. I got up and slid a finger into my ass to make sure I was still all okay. No accidents! Thank fuck! Oh, I was relieved. She let it go to voicemail and sat on the other end of the couch removing her sex toy. It was a small toy but big enough to get me howling! She glared at me with a sweet smile while I wiped myself down with baby wipes.

There was no running water and I felt extremely dirty after the fuck I'd just received. We just used wipes during these times. Oh, fuck, that thing was inside my ass! I never penetrated myself with a dildo before. Lana watched me wash my cookie box with the wipes. I got in there deep and swished about three of them all over.

Lana did the same on her face and body. I grabbed a fresh wipe and cleaned out my bum. Lana rubbed her self watching me. Poor girl didn't get off! I put on my clothes on and fixed up my hair in the mirror. I blushed looking back at Lana who sloppily tried getting her pants back on. A car pulled up behind Lana's in the driveway.

I walked over to Lana and forced her on her stomach. I pulled her red thong to the side and slid my finger into her pussy as far as I could. She gasped and yelped, looking at me with scared eyes. I wiggled my finger around and started to whisper in her ear.

"This isn't fucking over, Lanai," I said pulling it back out and tasting my finger.

Ida showed up to the door. Her glasses fogged up as she entered the cabin. The snow still whirled around outside and it was colder than ever. Ida removed her scarf and fur hat. A smile took over her face as she removed her glasses and looked at me.

"Oh, Ariel! Hi! Happy new year! " She came to hug me.

"Happy new year! So good to see you, girl! I'm so glad you made it safe!" I said kissing her on both cheeks.

"Me too! Can you believe how cold it is out there?!"

"Oh, she knows!" Lana said while fixing her hair. "Happy new year to you as well, Ida!"

They hugged. I knew Ida through Lana and she was a very sweet Polish girl. I was over there on Christmas Eve and her mom was the sweetest lady ever. I couldn't understand much of what she was saying but she was a sweetheart. She sure did pass those sweet eyes of hers down to Ida.

Ida has green eyes (like me!) and a very athletic body. She worked out often and played provincial volleyball. I checked her out frequently and wished I had her body. Her legs were so attractive and her arms had such beautiful definition to them. Lana and I went to her volleyball games when we could and obnoxiously cheered her on.

It was cold again on this side of the cabin. I made a point of putting all the food in the fridge so it didn't freeze in the cabin. Go figure! I pulled out a brick of marble cheese and started thinly slicing it. Lana grabbed a couple beers from the fridge and handed me one, winking and air kissing me.

I cut up pepperoni and put out some crackers for everyone. We huddled around the fire on the couch and munched. Lana was very affectionate with Ida. They touched each other casually during conversation. Nobody touched me during our chatter and that kind of upset me. I was jealous. I didn't have the personality where that came naturally.

More chips and drinks came out and we all chowed down. The more I drank, the more I noticed the affection between Lana and Ida. It hurt my feelings badly. Even though I was Lana's girlfriend, I felt more distant than Ida. Ida had Lana laughing and talking up a storm and it seemed like I was the one left out. They talked a lot about sex.

I did a few more shots with them and waited for a conversation to come my way. I sat there by myself, staring at the dancing fire. They both laughed and conversed intensely. I tried to join in the conversation but nobody was making eye contact with me. I got frustrated and chain smoked cigarettes.

"So how many times did you fuck him?"

Blah...Blah...my sex history is awful! I've only fucked like fifteen guys. Lana and Ida's? At least fifty! Probably more! I felt like I couldn't get involved in the conversation. Their stories made me wet and it was weird.

"So, who are you fucking now?" Ida asked Lana.

"Isn't that the biggest secret?" Lana replied, "I'm actually having sex with a close friend of mine these days."

"Oh, my! You're not going to settle down are you?"

"Fuck no! No way! I don't think she'd want to!" Lana shot right back and my mouth literally dropped.

"Wow, really? A she!" Ida said.

"Yeah...she's a real moody one but a real sweet cake!"

"Aww, that's sweet. I bet she's not as sweet as you!" Ida playfully nudged her leg into Lana's.

Unfortunately that term had been used to describe me since the beginning. Fuck sakes! I couldn't help it! It bothered me that Ida was really into this whole girlfriend talk. I felt Ida flirted a bit too much with Lana. Plus Lana and her comment of not settling down...I wanted to be with her for as long as possible!

"So, how is this girl? Would I like her?" Ida pestered.

"She's a real frosty one! You'd love her! She's always got something new to talk about and is always growing!"

"Growing? Is she a tranny?"

Both girls laughed hysterically and my throat sunk. I held back tears. That was mean! Them and their silly drunk talk. It pissed me right off! Ida doesn't even know who she's talking about!

On the surface, I was cool. Deep down, jealousy infected my blood. Instead of getting angry, I decided to go lie down for a bit. My butt hurt from the ice chunk and the sex. I walked funny and the more time went on, the more I hurt. I went into the bedroom and plugged in a heater. Upset, I crawled under the frozen sheets.

I went to my bag and grabbed a joint I rolled previously. I smoked it all to myself and stared at the wooden boards in the ceiling. The laughing and conversations echoed over top of the walls. It ate me alive and put me in a very sour mood. I stuffed my head into the cold pillows and started releasing my sadness. What a rotten day today had turned into.

I woke up to Lana pushing on me gently. I held still and pretended to be asleep. The pushing got harder and she removed the pillow from the top of my head. She crawled on me and kissed my forehead. I felt her shoving more aggressively. I opened my eyes and looked up at her. I looked away and closed them again.

"What's the matter, sweet cake? It's cold in here, you're going to freeze again!"

"Nothing. Go away," I mumbled.

"Oh my fuck. Again. And as always, what is your problem THIS time, Ariel?"

"I just want to sleep! I don't need your shit! Go away!" I yelled pushing her off and turning away.

"Talk to me, Ariel, please," Lana begged putting her arm around me.

"Why? You don't even care. Stop pretending."

"You know what? Why don't you grow the fuck up? I'm here to cheer you up! Why do you always insist on being so moody? Every single time you don't get YOUR way."

Moody. Hmph. Oh, that ticked me off. I got so frustrated, tears started to come out. I sat there silent, knowing it would piss Lana off even more. I didn't care about resolving the issue at this point. I just cared to get even with my feelings. She climbed back on top and started to shove me again.

"Stop! Fuck you and your stupid chatter about me! I don't want to do anything right now! Do what you do best-go away and IGNORE me!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and buried my face in the pillow.

"My, my! You're so pissy! Well, whatever! I'm going to go hang out with our friend while you feel sorry for yourself!"

She climbed off of the bed and left the room. Fuck, that really infuriated me! I peeked out in the living room at Ida who was looking in at me. I sighed and flipped out from under the covers. Time to put on my big girl pants and be an adult. I stretched and ran a brush through my hair.

"Sorry, Ida," I said as I sat down next to her, "I'm just having a bad day."

"Aww! That's okay, Ari! Wanna talk about it?"

"It's nothing, just stress and anxiety. I'm better now." I lied.

"Okay! I hope I didn't upset you, Ari. I'm so excited to see you and Lanai. It's been months!"

We sat and talked. I was obviously in a terrible mood. I asked about her hobby's progress and literally an hour went by. It perked me up to hear about her workouts and adventures around the country. Lana prepared food in the kitchen while we talked. She had made it to the finals but lost in a blowout.

I felt bad as she shed tears telling the story, making me feel more emotional.

"Oh, Ida, I'm so sorry!" I said hugging her tightly.

"It's OK, Ari," her arms gripped me back.

Lana occasionally joined in the conversation with our full attention...unlike me. Lana stared at me with evil eyes the entire time and I didn't like it. I stared back at her frowning and hoped Ida didn't notice. Well, she noticed alright and I figured it was going to be a weird moment.

"Alright! Now, what the hell is going on between you two? You're both acting so weird after that yelling!"

"OK...Ida, can you keep a secret? For the sake of everyone's friendships?"

She nodded and listened intently. I put my head down in embarrassment.

"I'm in love with Ari. You never see me with anyone because Ariel is my girlfriend. It's been a hard day for both of us," Lana confessed.

"Oh my gosh! I'm...I...Sorry, Ari. About what I said earlier, please, I was kidding!" Ida screamed spilling her drink all over herself.

My face turned red. Our secret was out and Ida had the juiciest gossip of the decade under her breath. I avoided eye contact with everyone and scooched into the corner of the couch. Lana passed Ida paper towels to clean her spilled drink.

"Ari! Don't be shy! I won't tell anyone!" Ida said playfully nudging me with her foot.

I sulked and stared at Lana.

"She's still mad about something," Lana said glancing back at me.

"No I'm not!" I yelled, defending myself.

"Oh, I feel bad, sweetie, is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" Ida asked, removing her glasses to clean them.

"No, Ida. You're too nice, I know you didn't mean it," I said and looked at Lana with sad eyes.

I know it doesn't take much but it hurt my feelings to be excluded from every single conversation. It made me feel unwanted in the room and my eyes started to involuntarily drain tears. It was embarrassing! It's always the worst to cry in front of your friends. I tried hard to hold them back but it was no use.

"I...I...know it's not a big deal..." I said, choking up, "I don't know why I get so moody, guys...I'm so sorry!"

I've always been a very emotional person and the smallest things affect me. Ever since I was a child, things would pry under my skin and drive me crazy. I tried my best to conceal my feelings sitting on that couch. I only really tried to let Lana see me at my lowest. It seemed to become common with everyone though, like I was starting to break.

"Oh, Ari! It's alright, really! I hope you don't think I judge you!" Ida said pecking my cheek and hugging me.

"No...it's not...that," I quickly said but was unable to continue.

"Ariel. I'm sorry for ignoring you earlier. You never do anything wrong, Ariel. It's just that your mind runs a million miles a minute and...really sweet cakes, I didn't want to upset you anymore today," Lana explained.

"I'm sorry," I said for like the thousandth time that day.

"It's supposed to be a good day for everyone. Your emotions are what make you so special, Ariel. Ever since I met you, it's all feeling with you! I'm sorry it has taken me so long to see that," Lana continued.

I got up and hugged her. I apologized to both girls for my behaviour. I'm sure the alcohol made the situation a hundred times worse for me. I got rid of my last few sniffles and blew my nose. Lana sat next to Ida and compared toenails. I joined them, taking off my sock. My toenails weren't painted like theirs because it was the middle of winter!

"Ariel, come put your feet up! I'm going to paint your toenails!" Ida said over from the other side of the couch.

I put my legs over top of Lana's and Ida grabbed my feet, gently massaging them.

"She has pretty feet, eh?" Lana asked as Ida removed my other sock.

"Very! Your nails are a little long, may I cut and file them?" Ida asked wiggling my toes.

I nodded and giggled slightly. My feet are so ticklish, it really didn't take much to get a smile going on my face. Lana caressed my legs while staring at me. I wiggled closer to her and pressed my bottom up against her thigh. I think she liked that. Lana kept twitching her eyes over to Ida, obviously implying something.

I loved having my feet played with. It was so weird to be getting a pedicure from the volleyball star. It sure perked me up though! I wiggled my one foot in Ida's hands. Lana massaged the other. I loved the attention, gently moaning and smiling to myself. I'm pretty sure Lana had crazier things in mind.

"Hey, Ida? After your done, may I massage your feet?" I asked.

"Yeah! I would like that!" Ida said, playfully slapping my foot.

Lana smirked at me and winked. She grabbed the bottle of rye and we all passed it around. I could feel the wetness seep out of me the more my feet were played with. Lana casually rubbed my special spot every time Ida looked away. It made my toes curl. I asked for a pillow to support my head.

"I think Ida's sitting on it," Lana mumbled.

Ida got up and fluffed up the pillow. She smirked at me and tossed it over. She wiggled up her pants and her ass was toned too nicely. Her jeans left no imagination to how hard she worked on her body. I put the pillow under my head and thought about Ida's perfect volleyball ass.

I was so horny for Ida now. Was I just drunk? I felt bad because of Lana. I'm sure she was still horny from our little episode on the couch earlier. Maybe Lana was trying to get her in the mood for sex? I'm sure Ida would be down for anything. She's crazy! When it came time to massage Ida's feet, I was prepared.

Her legs rested on top of Lana's. I slowly massaged her pretty little toes. Lana ran her fingers around Ida's jeans. I was jealous about the switching of positions. I wanted that fine bottom parked up against MY leg!

"Have you got anyone special in your life?" I asked, moving my hands to her calf.

"No. I travel around too much and nobody wants anything to do with that," Ida said.

"Well, you're special to me," I said putting her toes in my mouth.

She squeaked and yanked her foot away. She looked at me a little confused. I stared right back with lusty eyes. Lana assisted in putting her foot back and began to rub her stomach again. I kissed her foot and resumed rubbing.

"Sorry, girl. Your feet are so sexy! I want to just gobble them up!" I said, playfully slapping the pads of her feet.

"Have you ever been with a girl?" Lana asked.

"Once! I was too drunk after the semi-final and...I ended up inviting the bartender over for tea!"

"That's so fucking naughty! I love it!" Lana said grabbing her thighs.

"Yeah, it was weird but I think it...She's a friend of mine so that's why I did it!" Ida laughed.

I pulled her foot back and put her toes in my mouth. I made eye contact with her and wiggled my tongue in between her toes. She looked uncomfortable at first but eventually started to relax and giggle. Lana rubbed her stomach. Her fingers traced the abs and it looked hot!

"I think she wants to fuck you," Lana whispered.

"Oh, but I thought-"

"Shh, shh! Just for fun? Would it bother you?"

Ida shook her head and smiled nervously. Their hands touched and the eye contact between them looked magical! Ida looked at me and shivered as I unpredictably played with her feet. My tongue wiggled all around her toes and I sensually licked the bottom pads.

It was really unfortunate for me (I'm pretty sure it was the rye) because my tummy felt awful. My stomach let out an evil growl and immediately killed my mood. It was like something didn't agree with me.

"Was that your stomach?" Lana asked, shocked.

"I think I'm going to go lie down for a bit," I said uncomfortably.

"Oh, no! Not yet, Ari!" Ida said, looking disappointed.

"It's okay, really. My tummy just really fucking hurts. I'll be back! Don't you dare stop!" I said touching them both.

Both of their faces went red and I got up to put some more logs on the fire. I bent over and purposely let my panties hang out during the fire stoke. Lana had some chilli on the stove top and I grabbed a bowl to hopefully help dilute the alcohol. I walked back into the bedroom and left the door open so I could peek.

I sat in front of the heater on the bed. Looking out at the two ladies, I munched on the chilli. I added a bunch of cheese and was in heaven with it. The beans tasted so yummy and the spices were done right down to Lana's perfection! Lana came over to the room and sat down next to me while I pigged out.

"Are you alright, Ariel?" Lana asked, putting her arm around me.

"Mmhmm," I hummed happily with food in my mouth.

"Are you sure you don't want to join us? Don't be nervous, sweets! She wants to have sex with you! I know how horny you are, Ariel. Your nippies are poking right through your shirt! Look!" Lana got excited and hugged me.

I giggled and swallowed my food.

"I'm sure! You go, you deserve it, Lana! My tummy really fucking hurts. I think I drank too much."

"Aww, sweetie," Lana said softly.

She leaned over and her tongue slipped into my mouth. I moaned and forced my hand into the front of her pants. She was soaked! She moaned and humped gently. I almost spilled the chilli all over and then Lana pulled away.

"Damn, I make good chilli!" Lana said licking her lips, "I want you to join us, Ariel! We're going to fuck the hottest athlete ever!"

"Lana! Come on! You know how I get with my tummy problems," I said with a saddened smirk, "I want you to show her how we fuck!"

Lana put her hand on mine and looked disappointed. Ida sat on the couch with a red face and looked into the bedroom. I winked at her and pulled my top off. I gave Lana a long french kiss and went back to my chilli. It was cold in the room but I knew exactly how I was going to warm myself up.

"Come join if you likey, I love you!" Lana said rubbing my crotch playfully.

"I love you too, thanks for the chilli, love!"

I continued eating. Lana sat down and held Ida's hands. The girls started to kiss and gaze into each other's eyes. Their faces were both red, I guess they were nervous. Lana looked over at me frequently, touching Ida's breasts. I chowed with big mouthfuls and smiled at both of them if they looked.

That sexy volleyball girl on television! My, my! I knew I should've joined but given the situation of my stomach, it ruined the evening. It was hard to forget about while I watched them get in the mood. I guess I was uncomfortable and a little too tipsy. However, that wasn't going to stop my show!

They moaned quietly during the kissing phase and I watched like a hawk. Lana's tongue found the inside of Ida's mouth and they both slipped into ecstasy. Ida sucked on Lana's tongue and licked it all over. My heart rate increased dramatically. Lana commenced with rubbing herself under her jeans as Ida aggressively made out with her. I quickly polished off my chilli and flicked out the light.