Unfortunate Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoops!" said Marianne falling quite hard against Jess, their flesh suddenly pressed together and intimate. Half-way, their concentration upon the ground and their feet and toes, they looked up and saw two horse riders watching them. It would have been so easy to hide if they had seen the riders coming, even taken a swim. But that was now too late. Certainly, they could hide but would not exactly be hidden as the riders would see them hide and know exactly where they were. It was a matter of brazening it out. Not so bad for Jess who had already dealt with the dog walker bare breasted, but Marianne had merely had Mrs Heysham to contend with. Mrs Heysham was of the same sex. They might as easily have met her naked in a tennis club or swimming pool changing room; the riders were not both female.

A certain commanding presence when on horseback. Certainly, an ability to look down and survey the scene. The riders were certainly doing that -- and talking, very clearly about Jess and Marianne. The male rider urged his horse forward. They came on in single file looking very smart in jodhpurs and riding hats. Certainly, a lot smarter than the naked girls but not necessarily more attractive.

"Well, what have we here?" His accent, confidence and demeanour suggesting breeding and a public school education.

Jess' school had been a long established and respectable one too, but she was hardly wearing its badge or an old school tie. As with the dog walker, her hands went to her hips and she stood with a look almost of defiance, despite being so conscious of the rise and fall of her breasts as she breathed, and the way the rider's eyes were so clearly admiring her triangle of curls. Marianne seemed almost to be trying to hide behind Jess which only made his eyes turn down to her and his mouth maintain its look of amusement.

"Lovely evening for a walk... lovely evening for a ride."

"Jonathan!" Maybe his companion read more into his, on the surface, innocent remark. Was it an allusion to mounting girls rather than horses? "Why," she asked, "are you walking along the riverbank like you were at..."

"Cap Le....? Yes, lovely as you are to see," he moved his head to one side the better to look at the hiding Marianne, "It does strike us as... unusual."

"Lost our clothes," said Marianne.

"Stolen," added Jess by way of explanation.

Again, the male rider put on a puzzled face. He glanced at his friend. "And why weren't you in them at the time? Ah, I have it. You were swimming. What a good idea. Was the water..."

"No, we weren't swimming we were in the showers."

Again, a look of puzzlement and Jess had to explain.

The man sighed, "Somewhat spoils the image. Nymphs gallivanting in the water. A pastoral scene. I could play the satyr watching you three naked nymphs."

"Two, Jonathan, two nymphae. I am not about to join them."

"Oh, Katie, spoilsport! A man can dream..."

"Not those sort of dreams."

"Jess?" Marianne was encouraging her onwards.

The horse riders watched them, most particularly Jonathan; two retreating unclad female bottoms. No doubt he was relishing the sight; it was unclear quite what his companion -- Katie -- thought.

Across the footbridge or rather not quite across it before they met someone else. They had barely (and barely was it) left the horse riders behind than their path crossed the river by a wooden bridge, one of those flat bridges made with a long timber resting on stone either end, with the wooden handrails supported by short lengths of timber angling up and away each side from the footway. The bridge reached by a short flight of three of four steps. Not really room to pass anyone coming the other way. A bridge to go single file which is exactly what Jess and Marianne did. Unfortunately half way across another figure appeared climbing up and onto the bridge. Impolitely or perhaps he did not appreciate the bridge's narrowness he came on rather than waiting his turn.

A squeak from Marianne but she was caught. Caught between the advancing man and Jess behind her. No way to run and escape, nowhere to hide her nakedness, bar a vault over the wooden handrail and down into the water. It might just have been deep enough but hardly something to do without first checking depth and rocks.

Marianne stopped dead in her tracks and inevitably Jess walked into her. Jess's large breasts suddenly squashed against Marianne's back; Jess' triangle of hair pushed into her bottom -- the more so when her momentum pushed the girl forward, so she had to reach forward to catch herself on the handrails. Had Jess been a naked man it might have surprised Marianne, somewhat, quite where Jess' penis would have swung!

The man too stopped and stared. Perhaps he had been in a daydream, perhaps the sun had been in his eyes and he had not seen them. He saw them now and Marianne in particular. His bearded face as surprised as the dog walker had been at Jess' appearance rising from the bracken, or Mrs Heysham on the hill. For a few moments he just stared and then he came on. Perhaps it was a momentary lapse of reason or sense occasioned by his surprise; a confusion at quite what to do; but on he came seemingly intent on squeezing past. Of course, it might have been he simply liked the idea of a squeeze.

And squeeze it was. As much a squeeze as Mrs Heysham would perhaps have liked. Both Marianne and Jess pressed themselves hard against the handrail, their feet on the edge of the footway, trying to keep out of the man's way. A burly man, seemingly pleasant enough, nothing rough about his appearance. He very politely said 'good evening;' had the decency to look into their faces rather than at their breasts as he came past. Perhaps it was more difficult; perhaps it was better to keep toes than heels on the footway but it was not the polite way for a man to pass close to a woman, it was not side of thigh or denim clad bottom that rubbed past them in turn: instead, if the term could be used in the context, it was 'full frontal.' Again, perhaps he had something in his pocket, perhaps the man was carrying a Swiss Army knife or some other handy and useful tool. Jess rather thought not.

"Did you feel..." Marianne whispered to Jess when the man had gone past.

"Yep. Nice to be appreciated."

"Jess!"

From horse riders to burly, bearded men on a bridge (or one anyway) to anglers by the river. The two naked girls came across them, again, quite by surprise. Not fly fishermen standing and casting their flies in the fast flowing gravel stream but course fishermen sitting upon the riverbank with their rods in their hands. There they were all of a sudden right below the girls sitting in an indent in the bank, mere feet away.

The anglers looked up as one and, it would be reasonable to suggest, got an eyeful. From their angle and with the low sun just right, they had the most delightful view of two furry triangles level with them. Perhaps even something of a peek between legs. Not looking down from above, as Jonathon had been on his horse, but almost looking up at them. Slowly the fishermen's eyes rose from girly pudenda up to naked breasts and then to the girls' faces (and then down again).

"Well Joe, that's a funny sight when you're out w'out your gun, eh?"

Joe had probably the best impression of a leer upon his face that Jess and Marianne had ever seen. Perhaps what added particularly to its verisimilitude was that it was a leer.

"Hee, hee, hee, naked young women." Joe was pretty quick on the uptake.

"Lovely evening," remarked Jess as she and Marianne passed on, conscious their bottoms would be as carefully examined by the fishermen as Jonathon had done.

"Wankers," exclaimed Marianne clearly put out. Loud enough still for the men to hear.

"Certainly, had rods in their hands."

"Jess!"

"I didn't think we would see so many people. Didn't think we'd have to bother with any."

It just was not being that sort of evening. You go out for a walk in the country stark naked and reasonably expect no one will be around and hope no one will notice... Well, maybe you are being a bit optimistic.

Marianne's voice showed upset. But it was certainly true. There seemed quite a few people about; more than Jess had expected.

"It's all right. We are halfway or more and nothing has really happened. We'll get back home and look back and laugh." She put her arm around Marianne. It seemed strange touching her bare skin, feeling her hip against hers, soft skin against soft skin. Marianne's arm came around hers and they walked on together along the riverbank.

"I had hoped," said Jess, "... thought I might be going home with Josh -- really home."

"To sleep?"

Jess nodded. She meant sleep -- eventually.

"Could have been Josh not me you're walking with. Naked with him."

"Mmmm... no, I don't mean I don't like being with you. Course this is lovely -- great!"

They laughed. It was not really. Walking home one thing, and on a lovely evening quite the thing -- but naked -- and naked without clothes in a haversack or something.

"Just what I really wanted to do this evening," said Marianne, her voice showing the irony. "Walking barefoot and bare everything else."

"Be a bit different if it was Josh. Can't think Josh or pretty well any other boy wouldn't have tried to take advantage of the situation... course I'd have let Josh!"

The girls turned from the path along the river and up through trees, the path meandering through the trees and with grass either side.

"Oh no, I don't believe it. I really don't." Had it been a group of walkers. Had it been a troop of boy scouts. Had it been anybody on foot, Jess and Marianne could have hidden. But not with a whole group of cyclists travelling at speed towards them. Too fast for a footpath, and actually being a footpath and not a bridleway they should not have been on it anyway. But on it they were and upon Jess and Marianne very quickly indeed. Dangerously quick with the girls without any form of protection from rushing cyclists. Jess and Marianne threw themselves to the side onto the grass landing inelegantly. The cyclists braking hard were treated to the sight of young women with open legs and furry pussies very visible in the evening sun. Naked young women spread out against the green of the grass.

"Sorry."

"And so you, bloody well, should be. You could have given us a nasty injury or two. Don't go so f-fast!"

The cyclists bunched up in their tight-fitting Lycra just stared. Surprise on their faces.

"Haven't you seen naked women before?" Demanded Jess. "Go on, get past us so we can walk on. We're not pushing through you."

Cycling Lycra is padded in various places but many of the men were already displaying what might have been, but was not, padding in an unnecessary place. And being Lycra, the shape was very clearly displayed.

Plentiful 'sorry' words as the men went past leaving Jess and Marianne alone on the path.

"How many more people are we going to see, Jess. I thought... And did you see..."

"Couldn't miss them."

"Perhaps we won't see anyone else."

A reasonable hope but unlikely, on the basis of experience. Enough people had already had a voyeuristic experience with the girls. What they did not expect was for the tables to be reversed. Completely reversed. Jess and Marianne saw the couple coming; were quick to hide in some bushes; were giving each other smiles at their cleverness. What they had not expected was the couple to pause right outside their hiding place and kiss. A long and clearly passionate kiss. Two pairs of lips moulded to each other and open to the other. Within wet tongues would be caressing and intimate.

The girl in a summer dress, her legs brown in her sandals, the lad in shorts and a tee shirt. Marianne made raising eye type gestures as they waited for the couple to move on. But there was no sign of that happening soon; indeed, Jess nudged Marianne and inclined her head. The girl's hand was very clearly massaging the young man's man bulge through his shorts. Unusual perhaps for the girl to take the lead but perhaps more had happened before, further back down the path; maybe they were well used to intimacy; certainly, the boy was not slow to slip his hand into the girl's dress and fondle her breasts.

Jess and Marianne were mere feet from the couple, crouched down and at eye level as the girl's nimble and perhaps well practised fingers unzipped him. Jess and Marianne may have been naked but they were hidden from sight. Not hidden at all was the lad's penis when the girl pulled it out. It stood there, right out in the open. Jess frowned. She should have been enjoying one of those -- Josh's -- that evening. It should have been her fingers around a cock. Instead, she was crouching behind a bush with another girl waiting whilst this couple pleasured each other. No way backwards through the bushes. The only way out barred by a very solid erection.

Jess would have been very happy had Josh sported what she was seeing feet away. She turned to Marianne raising her eyebrows. Marianne looked rather shocked.

"That's nice, Andy," Jess heard the girl say. It was, stiff and large; and, Jess thought, if Josh's was like that then he should be very happy with it -- she certainly would have been! Jess watched the girl slowly peel it and then stroke, the rounded knob alternately appearing and disappearing within its soft protective skin.

Another glance at Marianne. Still that shocked look. When Jess looked again at the couple, the girl was crouching. Clear to Jess she was going to suck Andy. Again, something Jess had had high hopes of doing to Josh. Soft lips encircling and then sucking the soft knob into the girl's mouth, the girl gently fellating as Andy stood there, his penis sticking right into his girlfriend's mouth. A so natural act. Her eyes were closed, and little suckling noises came to Jess' ears.

Another glance at Marianne and the girl was looking at her, again with a surprised look, and Jess realised that was because her own mouth was open. She was so enjoying the sight, that she had opened her mouth as if to share Andy's cock. Had Marianne not been there, Jess was sure she would have touched herself between her legs. Did Marianne perhaps feel the same? It somehow did not look like it.

What would happen if the couple decided to settle down there and then and engage in a full love making -- copulation and all? But that was unlikely on a public footpath. Surely, they would find somewhere private? And, indeed, that somewhat proved the case. Copulation may have been in the girl's mind but either she was too good at the fellation or Andy was on too short a fuse... Ejaculation happened! Obvious to Jess what was happening. She was no stranger to receiving a mouthful! Though that was not where she had been hoping Josh would deposit that evening. In her worked-up state it was good to imagine it all happening. Good to see just what was in the girl's open mouth when she pulled back, indeed see Andy's stuff running out of it. Good to see Andy's still hard and dripping penis out in the open, a swinging strand of cum hanging from it. It was a nice one, though it did seem rather prone to go off too soon. Perhaps with more practice... And then, all at once, Andy and his friend were gone, the girl rising and the two of them walking off even before the penis was tucked away. Easier to tuck when soft -- but that might take a little while!

Jess looked at Marianne. Marianne looked at Jess. Jess licked her lips. "I liked seeing that. I could have sucked that. Did it make you wet too? I liked Andy's cock didn't you?"

Marianne seemed rather non-comital, even a little shocked at having been both trapped and to have to watch a blow job.

"Mmmm," said Jess with a wink, "I rather fancy... be nice to have a pair like that. One each, eh?" Two nice rods to suck. Rounded bell-ends to swirl a tongue around.

On the girls went up the path through the trees. They knew it was very much dog walking time. People would be out and not all dogs would be on leads. There would be inquisitive dogs with wet noses, very happy to sniff out possible playmates hiding off the path. Jess and Marianne, though, were lucky. They only had to hide once and that was from a couple of women with Labradors on leads. The dogs looked in their direction, the women did not, engrossed as they were in their chatting.

One thing to sneak along footpaths through the countryside and not see anyone, or rather not be seen -- not that that idea had worked at all, not a bit. It was quite another to walk through a village and get home without being seen. The sun, though, was going down, long shadows across the path.

The girls waited for a bit more darkness, waited sitting on a bench put up on the hill just above the village. It was there below them. Two girls sitting completely naked with boobs and furry bits all out and on display.

The sunset was breath-taking and romantic. The colours changing, the greens and pinks in the sky, constantly altering. Glorious and beautiful. Soon the sun was but a red ball, visibly dropping down the horizon.

"Not cold, are you Marianne?" Jess pushed herself closer to her friend, going hip to hip, shoulder to shoulder. Jess put her arm around Marianne and the girl lent her head against Jess' shoulder.

"It was warmer walking. It wouldn't be good any other time of the year!"

It wouldn't. Jess turned to Marianne just as Marianne too turned her head. Their noses lightly bumped together. "We've not done badly so far," said Jess quietly, her lips close to Marianne's.

There had been no Josh for Jess. The hoped for conclusion to the evening of being tucked up in bed with him had not happened. It had not even got off the ground, with Josh just departing from the tennis club with Beth and Jon. Yet, watching the sucking of Andy had got to her. Jess did not pull away when Marianne got just that little bit closer and their lips had brushed together.

Jess had not been with a woman, but Marianne and she had done a lot together, had been through much together in quite a short time. Supper would be good, and certainly a bath, particularly for the feet, would be so welcome. They had been barefoot the whole way. Bare everything.

"Would you like to stay the night?" she whispered. Marianne lived further across the village. There was only a need to get to Jess's place. She could lend clothes. Marianne would not have to walk the whole way naked. There was implications in her question. There was a sucking of breath from Marianne.

"I haven't a penis," Marianne said tentatively. Her lips still close to Jess' own. "I'm not Josh."

Marianne certainly had neither penis nor was Josh. That she did not have a penis had been clear the whole journey. Jess put her hand out and down, cupping Marianne's Mound of Venus in her palm, feeling the soft spring of curls beneath her fingers. There was no protest, no sudden snatching at her hand by Marianne. Her finger travelled, slipping into and then down the little crack she could so feel there. No penis, no substantial organ like Josh so clearly possessed, just by a cursory glance at his white tennis shorts. No soft 'sausage' to curl her fingers around and hold. No ball sack to slide her three remaining fingers around when her thumb and forefinger were looped together around a, most likely, thickening penis. She would like to have showered with Josh, done things with him but he had most clearly not wanted that. No penis but her fingers, though, found something else. Marianne's clitoris, all standing and hard. Jess pushed her fingertips over and around it, surrounding it and pushing back its hood. From Marianne's mouth came her tongue, pushing through Jess' lips as her clitoris slipped through Jess' fingertips.

Jess heard a sound and Marianne heard it too. The crack of a twig. Were they being watched? Was someone close-by? Easy to imagine one or two large men coming out of the wood behind them asking. 'What you two doing?' Perhaps very much seeing their guilty faces, perhaps seeing hands hastily snatched from each other's pussies. 'Yer don't want to be doing that. Yer want something a bit bigger, a bit meatier. Two large and, indeed, 'meaty' cocks pulled out from trousers, standing and turgid. Clear they had been watched for some time. 'Go on, have a pull on those.' And, surely, they would do just that to avoid anything more. Jess' experienced hand, Marianne's probably virgin hand mimicking her friend. A 'tug job', a pulling at and stroking of male organs until the inevitable. Would Marianne see Jess's careful direction of the stream of cum away from her and onto the bench and do the same? 'Was that OK, gentlemen, did that please?' Perhaps the men suddenly rather less dominant, stepping back even shame faced. 'Yes, thank you, miss, very nice. Just the job...' and disappearing leaving the girls with perhaps sticky fingers and strands of creamy cum on the bench either side of them. Time to go, time to walk on.