Unhappily Ever After Bk. 01 Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"TMI," his next message said. "But on a different note, you and I need to sit down for a SitRep. How does lunch at my place tomorrow sound?"

"Sounds good," I responded.

"Good-oh. And bring Charlie."

I closed with a thumbs-up emoji.

Before shutting down, I had two more messages to respond to. The first was from Brad.

"Due to the obvious urgency of the situation, your documents will be ready for signature at 0900 tomorrow morning. I've set aside an hour for you." Nobody has ever accused Brad of being dumb.

"I'll be there," I replied.

The last message was from Jim Freeman.

"No one has even noticed that a change of ownership has occurred," his message said. "Thank you. Anything you need in future, just ask. No IOUs.

I would offer to watch your back, but it seems you already have that organised. I pity those who believe they have their sights on you.

Kindest. YBIA."

I took his sign-off to mean, "Your Brother In Arms".

I was just punching a thumbs-up emoji to let Jim know I had received his message when Charlie returned from the garage. She noticed my normal phone lying on the bench while I was using another one.

"You'd better give me your burner number to put into the one Tommy gave me," she said as she dropped her duffle bag on the floor and sat next to me at the bench. "At the moment, it only contains his number. I probably should have yours in case we become separated."

"Good thinking, Ninety-Nine," I said, reciting the number off to her. I watched as her long, musician's fingers danced over the screen of her cheap smartphone. The mesmerising movement stirred something in my groin.

"How did you go out in the garage?" I asked to take my mind off the rhythmic movement of her fingers.

"Good," she said. "You were right. Someone had installed a tracker on your car. They hadn't touched your truck, though. That tells me they haven't managed to get onto your property but did it while it was parked in the garage at your lawyer's office.

"It wasn't wired into your harness - just stuck on magnetically - so I transferred it to your Mustang. Nice ride, by the way; or it will be when you've finished restoring it. It's a pity they don't like going around corners."

"I'm not building it as a full original restoration," I told her. "I'm replacing a fair bit of the original stuff with a more up-to-date drive-train, steering and suspension. I also plan on replacing the old clutch and gearbox assembly. When I've finished with it, it'll hold the road and corner almost as well as your Porsche. Because of its weight, it won't be able to match your zero-to-one-hundred kph (0-60 mph) in 4.5 seconds, though; it will take me almost double that time for the 351 Windsor V8 powering the old girl to get me up to the one-hundred kay mark.

"Nor will she ever match your top speed of 285 kph (180 mph). Even when I've finished rebuilding and blueprinting the engine, she'll be lucky to top out at 230 (145 mph), maybe 240 (150 mph).

"It'll do me as a class-limited classic touring car ride, though. And I'm sure you'll enjoy sitting beside me as we tour the Sunshine Coast hinterland looking for antiques. But your sitting in that passenger seat will depend upon several things. The primary one being whether you continue to sling shit at it or not."

Laughing at my feigned chagrin, Charlie slipped from her stool and wedged herself between my open thighs.

"Oh, poor baby," she said before laying one of her tongue-twisting kisses on me.

It was gone two o'clock when, after finishing our coffee and setting the security alarms, we finally walked towards the bedrooms. I'd brought her up to date on the story so far, explaining that she needed to seriously think about whether or not she wanted to be part of the next part of the story.

"Things are going to start getting a little hairy from here on in," I said. "Whether Sam knows about the hit order or not - and her attitude, yesterday, indicates that she probably does - she has put herself in the enemy's camp.

"The gloves are well and truly off, and bullets will start flying in a matter of hours. We will have to focus one hundred percent on the job ahead of us. My role in this is to find a way to destroy the bastards. Yours, if you choose to stay on, is to watch my back.

"You realise that what happened earlier should never have happened," I continued, "and that we need to keep our relationship on a professional footing; at least until this situation has been resolved."

"I do," Charlie responded, "and I'm sorry for cracking your hard outer shell. I know you've been working hard to keep to the moral high ground.

"Having said that, however, I'm not sorry it happened."

"Neither am I," I said. "It was the most enjoyable and erotically satisfying sexual experience I've ever had. I thought Sam and I were good together. But we had nothing compared with what you and I shared.

"You're right about me wanting to be the strong, innocent antithesis to her duplicitous and treacherous behaviour. But I realised tonight that because she was fucking around before we even tied the knot, we never really had a marriage.

"All we had was some sort of arrangement in which one of us was spreading her legs for all and sundry, and the other one was the dumb schmuck who was working hard at building up an asset bank. A bank, which she assumed, would make her and one or more of her stable of lovers comfortable in their old age.

"While I probably should feel guilty about breaking my marriage vows," I continued, "I don't. Sam flushed those vows down the toilet before they were even spoken. The words she vocalised in front of our families, our friends and before the minister and God were meaningless.

"So, guilty? Not one little bit. Disappointed in myself? Very much so.

"Of course, what happened was before I knew you were planning on moving in with me to act as my bodyguard.

"I guess I'm saying is that we should back away from a physical relationship and keep it platonic. Do you think you can do that?"

Charlie threw herself into my arms and buried her head in my chest. I could feel her tears soaking through my shirt.

"You're such a good and honourable man," she mumbled into my chest. "I can see why she picked you as her mark. The bitch knew you would be so blinded by your love for her that you wouldn't suspect she was leading a double life.

"I'm pleased you don't feel guilty about what happened earlier tonight. And I can see your point about us maintaining a professional relationship. If that's how you want to play it, then that's the way we'll do it.

"I understand the wisdom in what you're saying. I can't be an effective bodyguard if I'm focused on how long it will be before we can get back to making love.

"Just give me one last kiss before I disappear into my celibatory cell for the night," she said, lifting her head off my chest and reaching her hands behind my head to pull my lips down to hers.

"That's to give you something to think about while you're falling asleep," she said as she pulled herself away from me, picked up her bag and headed into the guest room.

And think about her I did as I was struggling not to masturbate while in the shower. With the dirt and sweat of the previous day washed away and still naked, I walked into my room and climbed into bed. I was beginning to drift off when I felt movement on the other side of the bed as Charlie slid between the sheets.

"I thought we agreed to cool our ardour for the time being," I muttered, still half asleep.

"We did," she said. "And I thought about it while in the shower and decided you were right. I'm here as your bodyguard, and I have to be professional about it.

"But then I thought to myself, 'Self,' I thought. 'What would happen if someone broke into the house and attempted to murder the man I've been sent here to protect in his bed? I wouldn't know anything about it until he didn't turn up for breakfast the next morning.'.

"That wouldn't be particularly professional of me, I thought, so I decided to slip across to see whether, contrary to what you'd said earlier, you'd locked your door. Of course, when I found it unlocked, I thought I'd better come in to see if I wasn't already too late. When I saw you lying unmoving, I thought the worst and had to climb onto the bed to check your vital signs."

I was struggling to control my laughter.

"And you felt the need to slip beneath the sheets because...?" I asked.

"I sleep naked," she answered. "And I'd forgotten to put a gown on before leaving my room. I was starting to feel cold, so I thought I'd warm myself up a little before checking your pulse."

"What are you planning on doing now that you know I'm alive?" I asked.

"Well, you do sound a bit lethargic," she said, "so I think I should continue with my examination. The assassins might have crept in and injected you with some sort of slow-acting poison. I just hope it's nothing like Polonium. I hear that's untreatable; although some recent research indicates that there may be one first-aid treatment that, if performed early enough, could work."

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"It's fairly drastic and can be painful, so let's not worry about that until we've eliminated everything else."

She started her examination by checking my carotid pulse. She then lifted my right hand - the one closest to her - and rested it on her naked breast before checking the pulse in my wrist. As she held my hand in place, I could feel her nipple growing. Mind you, it wasn't the only thing that was growing.

"Hmmm?" she muttered to herself. "That's appreciably faster and stronger than the pulse at the carotid. I wonder why that would be?"

After asking me to slide across to the middle of the bed, she removed my hand from her breast and straddled my chest while moving over to my right side. She left a snail trail of her vaginal juice across my chest in the process. I smelt her arousal and felt her labia rubbing across my nipples. I'd never realised how sensitive a man's nipples become in such situations.

Once she was settled on that side, she picked up my right hand again, this time placing it on her left breast. Her engorged nipple fitted beautifully in the centre of my palm. I immediately caught it in the crease that formed my lifeline and began massaging it. Charlie threw her head back and moaned.

Her next move was to place my left hand between her legs. My fingers were instantly covered in her juice. My immediate reaction was to begin sliding my fingers along her slit. Using her juice as a lubricant, I ran my fingers from her tight little anal bud all the way up to her clitoris. She responded by letting out a low squeal accompanied by a shudder. Once she'd recovered from her small orgasm, she measured my pulse on my left wrist.

"My God!" she exclaimed. "Your heart is pumping at a hundred miles an hour, and your blood pressure is through the roof! It could be caused by any number of things, but I think under the present circumstances, we have to suspect Polonium poisoning.

"I'm sorry, Aaron, but I'm going to have to do something we agreed I shouldn't do. It might be your only chance."

After saying that, she turned around and flung the top sheet off me. My penis was standing proud and was painfully hard. She almost had me believing that I was in dire trouble. Without wasting a second, she lowered her mouth over my glans and, after licking it and adding a gob of spit, completely devoured it.

That was no mean feat because I'm sure it was almost twenty-five centimetres (one inch) longer than it normally was, and it felt thicker than it had ever been. After working it in her mouth and using it to tickle the entrance to her throat, she lifted off and let her saliva coat the shaft.

Of course, while she was working on my cock, her body had worked its way northward. Her pussy was now covering my face, and I was almost drowning in her vaginal juice. As she took my penis deeper than even Sam had done during her creampie session, I had to start lapping her slit to save myself from a watery end. I was having trouble keeping up with the volume of fluid she was producing.

If I was going to die, I couldn't think of a better way for it to happen. The more of her sweet-tasting juice I drank, the more light-headed I became. It was as if I was becoming drunk on her ambrosia.

Every time I felt I was a little bit ahead, I'd use my tongue to do a run of her slit. Starting at the hood that covered her engorged clitoris, I worked my way upward towards her tight little anal pucker. Almost every time I did that, I would be rewarded with a shudder and a slowing of her ministrations on my penis while she enjoyed an orgasm. They weren't big ones, but they were enough to tell me I was doing all the right things.

While I was focussing on her, Charlie concentrated on lifting me to heights I'd never been. She'd had me deep in her throat a few times and worked me with her swallow reflex.

Every time she'd feel me getting close to an orgasm, however, she'd pull me out and let me rest while she caught her breath. At the same time, she'd clamp her fingers around the base of my shaft to stop me from coming.

It was beginning to turn into a competition. We both wanted to bring the other to a memorable climax, but neither of us wanted it to happen too quickly. Nor did either of us want to come ahead of the other.

She was holding me back until I'd worked out how to bring her off at the same time as she did me. I was pretty sure our mutual satisfaction wasn't far off. I thought I had her measure.

As Charlie took me into her mouth after having given me time to settle down from my last near orgasm. I started working on her in earnest. After drinking another pint or so of her sweet wine - or so it seemed - I started working towards her ultimate satisfaction.

Beginning at her hooded bud, I did a quick sweep of the whole length of her slit, stopping only briefly at all ports of call. I used my tongue to give her a quick tickle around her urethra. She squirmed and let out a little squeak when my tongue tried to push its way into her tiny hole. She also released a small amount of a clear, slightly bitter fluid. That gave her something to think about. I don't think anyone else had done that to her.

From there, I moved on to the entrance to her vagina. There, I did much the same thing. After playing around the entrance for a while, I rolled my tongue into a spear and pushed it into her. I stretched it as far as possible as she pushed back against my mouth. I felt her moan through my cock.

From her vagina, I worked my way up to her tightly puckered anus, which I ringed before once again rolling my tongue, which I used to tickle the centre of what I always saw as a little sea anemone rather than a rosebud. But I didn't linger. This was only the beginning.

I then worked my way back down her slit, kissing her lower lips the same way I would her facial lips. I then stopped at the halfway point and took each of her flowing inner labia into my mouth and sucked on them. Charlie was now almost screaming on my shaft and was working madly on my glans with her throat muscles. My pass along her slit ended back at her clitoris.

Instead of immediately recommencing my upward journey, I used my tongue to lift the hood from her nub and, after sucking it into my mouth, started flicking it. If her body movement was any indication, I was driving her into a frenzy.

From her clit I moved upwards, stopping briefly at her urethra, where a bit of a tickle resulted in another squeal and another little squirt. When I reached her vagina, I drove my tongue all the way into her. That elicited another scream, which almost had me exploding in her mouth. I felt her shuddering through another climax. It was bigger than the earlier ones but not the one I was hoping for.

Removing a load of her lubricant with my tongue, I carried it northwards to her anal bud and deposited it in her little cup. I then rimmed her, spreading her lubricant around her swelling anus. I knew my job at that location was almost done when it began to pucker. Knowing what she wanted, I slowly pushed the tip of my tongue into her tight little entrance.

I didn't penetrate far, however. Just far enough to stimulate the nerve endings that serviced the outer sphincter. As it was apparent that this wasn't Charlie's first anal play experience, I had something else in mind for that little hole.

I did that twice before moving all the way down to her clit and giving it a decent strumming while I hummed an old Beatles tune. She was squirming, trying to escape my ministrations while at the same time pushing herself onto my tongue to increase her enjoyment.

I did much as I had previously done on my next pass. Once I'd finished with her vagina this time, though, I replaced my tongue with two fingers and started working her G-spot. I looped my other hand around her and started playing with her well-lubricated anal bud. At the same time, I dropped my mouth down onto her naked pubic mound and, taking as much of it into my mouth as I could manage, worked her clitoris like a hillbilly worked a jaws harp.

I knew she was getting close as she started using my cock like a fuck toy. Her moaning and the way she was grinding onto my face told me she was ready. She must have known I was also ready because she pulled my cock out of her throat so she could capture my whole load.

That wasn't to be, however. As soon as I felt my first spasm, I added a third finger to her vagina and, using the lubricant I'd deposited earlier, pushed the finger I'd been using to play with her anus past her first and second sphincters and all the way home.

Her orgasm hit just as my first gob of sperm hit the back of her mouth. She pulled back off my penis and screamed. I don't know which was louder, her scream or my roar. Our orgasmic explosions seemed to go on forever.

We were just beginning to come down off our climactic high when the bedroom door burst open, and three men wearing camouflage gear with their faces covered in warpaint charged into the room, each of them waving a silenced MP4 around. Their red laser sights were searching for a target.

"Is there a problem, gentlemen?" I asked as I pulled the sheet up over Charlie and me.

"No, not at all, Stoney," the spokesman said. "We received word that the Hound of the Baskervilles was on the prowl, and when we heard a bit of screaming and... well, a bit more screaming, we thought he might have found himself a couple of young virgins to devour. It appears we weren't too far wrong. ...except for the dog, that is.

"Sorry for the interruption, Stoney, Ms Brown. You don't have to get up. We'll reset the security code on our way out.

"Oh, you'll probably need to get someone out to fix the lock on the back door sometime tomorrow."

"Thanks, Red," I said as he disappeared out through the bedroom door. "And thank Bluey and Breaker for me."

"Will do," he shouted from somewhere down near the kitchen. "Just try to keep the noise down a few decibels in future. You almost stampeded the cattle; not to mention scaring the shit out of us."

I sat in the bed in silence for a moment or two before reaching under the covers to pull Charlie up beside me. It must have been traumatic for her because I could feel her sobbing down in her hiding place.

It was only when I pulled her into a cuddle to comfort her that I realised she hadn't been sobbing. She'd been silently laughing her arse off.

"What the hell just happened?" she asked between fits of laughter. "That was like a scene out of Blazing Saddles. Who were they?

"They're friends of your boss and me. It appears they have decided to come out to do a bit of fishing. I've got a little camp down on the river that I let them use from time to time. We were all commandos together, and they like to keep their hand in, so they often get dressed up and do the odd night patrol while they're out here. They must have been patrolling close by when they heard you scream."