Unholy Pt. 02: Cleanse

Story Info
Darla needs some sexual healing. Her twin, Chloe, provides.
3.5k words
3
2.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beaches aren't like politicians. Their approval ratings aren't consistently in the gutter. Sure trash filters in from time to time, but unlike politicians who do nothing and let the country slip further into decay, beaches wash away the filth.

Repair what's broken.

Private beaches even more so.

Darla Beale finds herself in the fortunate position of currently occupying one where she's stretched out and sunbathing nude. She does her best to ignore the tickle of the tide brushing her body.

Off in the distance, the redhead spots a fifty-foot wave gaining speed, heading towards her. She's trapped while the sky darkens to a greenish-gray hue. So Darla digs her fingers into the wet sand, curling them into fists while the wind tickles her sweat-coated body.

It's the calm before the storm. The teaser before a punishing wave crashes into her, hard enough to shatter the illusion. Darla wants to be swept away by it, to be pulled down into the domain of Poseidon.

Only she knows salvation can't claim her yet because it isn't a wave striking her, but a tongue.

Darla pries her eyes open long enough to register the mop of red hair pooled between her legs, bobbing up and down in a slow punishing rhythm. She isn't on a beach sunbathing, but instead nude in her bed, wrists fastened to her headboard, battling a burning ache from muscles weary and utterly spent from hours of struggling against her bonds.

While Chloe, her twin, her domme swipes her tongue over her sex. Making sure to angle her ass up in the air to add to her twin's sweet torture. Challenging her with a ghoulish smile brought about from seeing her helpless twin all keyed up, on the verge of her precipice because there is nothing hotter or more arousing than watching yourself go down on you.

"You-you..."Darla's chest heaves... "bitch," her body trembles, yearning for relief.

Chloe stops to tsk . "Just never learn, do you, slut?" an exaggerated sigh escapes her lips. Chloe's hair tickles Darla's thighs when she lifts her head and then crawls up the bed.

She knows the blindfold is returning. Chloe has to punish her for being a brat...for depriving her domme of a tasty treat. Before Chloe slips it over her eyes, Darla takes a second to admire Chloe's body. Her twin is nude from the waist down, her biceps are lean and sinuous, and a white tank top obscures her view of Chloe's tits, but the fluorescent light from the bathroom - the only light illuminating the bedroom - affords Darla a brief glance at Chloe's pussy; swollen and glistening. However, everything quickly fades to black when her twin slips the blindfold over her face, causing Darla to groan in defeat.

Darla feels weight beside her accompanied by a playful sigh. Chloe's lying beside her and if the soft clicking is anything to go by, her twin is probably messing around on her phone. Which means Darla is going to lie there until Chloe feels she's had enough. Or her twin's horniness overrules her judgment.

Darla wonders if Chloe is getting herself off next to her. The intoxicating scent of pussy lingers in the air, which only serves to further Darla's torment. She feels her heart pounding in her chest in excitement and she involuntarily tries to move against her restraints, to no avail. She feels like she's been here for eternity.

Clocks aren't permitted when they do a scene. Time deprivation enhances feelings of helplessness and loss of control. Allowing for an all-around good time to be had.

She's definitely grateful. This scene is literally what she needed. See, edging is one of her favorite kinks; and three weeks ago when the magazine that she worked for, for five-years as editor-in-chief fired her; Darla had two choices, spend the night in the emergency room having her stomach pumped because she was contemplating taking a handful of pills...or let her domme tie her to the bed and spend an entire afternoon denying her sweet release until she gave up all control, freed herself of inhibitions and insecurities, and let Chloe be her North Star, her lighthouse in the fog.

Darla made the right choice - the smart choice when she called Beca and Chloe. The couple dropped everything and stayed up all night holding a crying Darla, reassuring her of her abilities, that she's loved, and reminding her that life is worth living. Assuring the redhead that her firing was the magazine's loss.

Chloe knew when her sister slipped into depressive moods like this that she needed to be guided. Broken down, and built back up.

Of course, Beca and Chloe have been hooking up with Darla for years with their honeymoon serving as a week-long sex romp between the three women.

Darla participated in scenes with Beca and Chloe whenever they were in a particularly naughty mood or when the three of them needed a kink-fest to really let go; or...they just wanted a hot fuck. And what better way to get off than by doing something sinful and taboo? It's easy when you're a sub-leaning switch who likes to co-top her sister-in-law but surrenders willingly to her doppelgänger.

It's a good arrangement.

They fuck.

Darla and her twin fuck.

It should feel weird. It should make them feel disgusted, but nothing could be further from the truth.

Sex only strengthens their bond. It's brought them closer to a spiritual sense of one-ness. The twins are more loyal and passionate than they've ever been. Their trust in each other is indestructible.

Throwing Beca into the mix as a wild card to balance them out in case they fly too close to the sun; well that, that just makes them more unstoppable. Together the three of them are a fucked up, beautiful symphony.

Throughout her life people related stories to Darla about how they weren't close to their siblings, going so far as to throw out words like "hate," or phrases like "they're dead to me." Stories such as those broke the woman's heart because she couldn't fathom a world where she and Chloe weren't close.

Darla is grateful that Chloe's wife is very sexually-progressive and open-minded, that Beca understands and respects that sometimes Darla and Chloe don't need a threesome...they want, and sometimes need to indulge in kinky activities on their own. Beca's fine with Chloe being Darla's domme. The music producer knew that Chloe and Darla had their own unique relationship which met their needs. Knew that occasionally Darla needs Chloe to absolutely annihilate her.

The duality of their relationship.

It surprised Beca just how warm and sisterly they could be. Some nights Beca would come home to find them curled up under a blanket and watching a movie. Nary a sexual thought or impulse on their mind. Just two sisters cuddling and enjoying the peace from simply being with each other.

Some nights they weren't so innocent. Occasionally Beca would happen upon them glossing over a raunchy magazine, their eyes lighting up while they pointed at the pictures. Planning and discussing scenes and scenarios.

Then there were *those* nights...

-

Beca 's favorite was the time she came home to find Chloe buck naked. Her breath hot on Darla's collared neck, nipping at it. Decorating the milky flesh with trophies. "Doesn't my pet look so hot like this?" Chloe asked Beca before marking her sister's neck again. "At my mercy?"

That 's when Beca noticed the rope around Darla's body. Over her shoulders, criss-crossed together between her breasts and knotted and then down between her legs. Two support ropes were suspended from the ceiling fashioned in such a way that if Darla sank down or moved in the slightest then the ropes would push further into her crotch. It burns, and aches, and pulls in the best possible way.

So naturally Darla dipped down as often as she could, making delightful whimpers and gasps in the process. "You're-you're so good to me ma'am!" she hissed out. Beca watched as Chloe's fingers darted in and out of her twin at breakneck speed.

"Beg me to make you come," Chloe's voice was husky and rough.

"P-please ma'am." Darla whined as the fullness inside only served to make her aching need grow.

"Awww, you hear that Becs? My little slut needs to come," Chloe's eyes were full of devilish joy watching her twin succumb to her bondage. Watching her drop down so the ropes would pull on her crotch, and her arousal build up from being so helpless. "Think I should let her?"

Beca shook her head. She was a little shit after all.

But, Darla wasn 't having it.

"Please ma'am, I- I need you, I need you to claim me like this!" Darla pleaded as Chloe slowed down her ministrations and for a hot second the redhead thought her twin might stop completely, leaving her crying and wanting with need.

"Come for me, pet," Chloe commanded.

Beca watched starry-eyed as Darla stiffened then groan as her back arched violently, pleasure crashing through her in brutal waves.

Darla smiled lazily, her body sagged in her restraints while her head spun from the high.

To show her gratitude, Chloe pulled her twin sister in for a messy kiss.

As Chloe undid Darla 's ropes, Beca returned to the kitchen. She turned to Darla, "Got room for desert?" Beca produced a strap-on.

Darla grabbed Beca 's wrist then spun her and backed her into the wall. "You are the bottom, I'm the switch," Darla replied rebelliously, surprised how quickly her arousal returned. "I think I'll make the orders, Lil B."

"Y-Yeah, Beca choked. "Sounds good."

"Ma'am!" Darla called out to Chloe. Chloe looked up, she was about to put the ropes away. "Beca wants a turn."

Chloe 's eyes lit up again while Beca's breath hitched.

-

"Slut," Chloe's commanding voice startles her, "are you ready to behave?"

Before Darla can answer, she gasps, bucking violently when she feels something cold trailing down the valley of her breasts.

She cannot see Chloe, but intuitively she's able to visualize Chloe looking at her with pursed lips and pointed eyes.

Her twin isn't feeling very nice right now.

Good .

Darla doesn't want Chloe to be nice.

"You like this, slut?" Chloe barks.

Darla nods. "Y-yes ma'am," she leans into the ice cube, earning her a scorching slap on her tits eliciting a pleasurable groan from the bound redhead.

Chloe continues trailing the cube down her twin's body, Darla pants, then groans louder when she feels Chloe push the ice cube inside her and she hums and shuts her eyes. Not that she could see anyway due to the blindfold. She squirms and pulls at the restraints, but it's futile. The helpless twin grinds into Chloe until the hand is pulled away and before Darla can dwell too much on the feeling of pain mixed with pleasure, she feels another harsh strike against her breasts.

Darla can already feel her achingly wet pussy become even wetter and not just because there's an ice cube being thrust in and out. A loud moan rips from her mouth.

"You're right. I am kind of a bitch, Dar," Chloe purrs, pressing it to her twin's clit.

"No. You aren't a bitch ma'am," she lies.

"Oh, but I am , slut," Chloe continues, thrusting the ice cube harder, slamming it into her twin's core as retribution for her insincere attempt at flattery. "I like hurting you. I like seeing you squirm. Love having you at my mercy, knowing you can't cum until I let you."

Chloe tuts . "If only you could see your hot little pussy, right now. All polite in how she's begging me to reward her."

"Ma-am...l-le-let me come," her taut stomach trembles. She pulls against her restraints, so Chloe slaps the inside of Darla's thighs, sending a rippling shockwave through the bound twin which makes her bite down hard on her sweat-covered lip.

"What would Mom say if she barged in here and heard you begging your twin to let you come?" By now the the ice cube has melted, and Chloe's dried off her hand. She quickly brings it up to one of Darla's nipples, giving it a harsh twist.

"Agghh." Darla yelps, writhing furiously while simultaneously wanting more. Her pussy clenches around nothing while dripping on the bedsheets. She imagines Chloe staring at it with predatory eyes, the thought causes Darla to let out an involuntary, weak moan.

"I wonder if she knows about those times you joined Beca and me in the shower when we were visiting?" Darla whimpers when Chloe leans over to bite the shell of her ear, "Or if she knows Beca and I fingered you at the dinner table the night before our wedding rehearsal, surrounded by all of our friends and family?"

Darla remembers. How could she forget?

It's a miracle they haven't been caught yet, or if they have, nobody's confronted them about it. Their parents are super open-minded, but something forbidden and taboo such as this would land them with restraining and no-contact orders.

Not that the twins would care. They'll probably never stop doing this.

It's too much fucking fun.

Suddenly, Darla jerks, her head falling back and smacking the headboard when she feels weight on her chest. Her head is suddenly locked in place, and the scent of pussy greets her nose.

Ohh .

Chloe's positioned herself on her knees. "You are going to put that smart mouth to good use. I'm horny too. Do a good job and maybe I'll let you cum, slut," she didn't give Darla a chance to respond before sharp nails are digging into the back of her scalp and her face is pushed into Chloe's pussy.

The bound redhead starts slow. Tracing Chloe's outer lips with her tongue. "Sh-shit," she hears her twin curse. "Fuck, Dar." It only takes her a moment to locate the domme's clit with her blindfold still on, and almost immediately, she closes soft lips around it and sucks lightly. She feels rather than hears the throaty whimper that Chloe emits at the sensation, and she grins slightly at the reaction.

Chloe retaliates by clamping her thighs around her sister's head. Chloe husks, "I like when I can hurt you and you beg for more. God, that makes me so hot."

Darla nods.

She wants more punishment.

She needs more.

Chloe reaches up, gripping her white tank top and flinging it off, freeing her breasts.

"Ugh, ugghh, mmrph. Wanna see my-my tits, Darla. Want me to take off the, oh... fuck, right there ," Chloe thrusts her hips forward, "...take off the blindfold so you can look at them while you get me off?"

"Y-" before Darla could speak, Chloe fists a handful of fiery red locks and pushes Darla's face further into her center.

Darla groans at how delightfully unfair this is, but this was exactly what she wants. To have Chloe dominate her, break her, reduce her to nothing but a willing and obedient slave to whatever her domme desires from her, with no worries beyond obeying and pleasing her.

Her licks become more frantic.

"You're such a g-ood pussy pleaser, pet," she states, her breath ragged, squealing with pleasure. "Your tongue and my pussy are soulmates. They're giving each other sloppy wet kisses. Oh, isn't it wonderful, Dar?" Chloe cants her hips excitedly. No matter how many times they do this, their bodies respond harmoniously as if it's the most natural thing in the world.

And though she's a little uncomfortable and her muscles ache, because Chloe has her subdued and helpless. Darla feels her anxieties burning away. Having her purpose reduced to one function allows the bound twin to focus on one task at a time. Darla realizes she hasn't catastrophized once, this entire afternoon, since the scene and her submission began. The intrusive thoughts have seemingly been pushed out.

Darla wishes she could see Chloe. She loves watching her twin cum. The way Chloe's eyes hood with lust. The way her teeth chew on her bottom lip seconds before she surrenders to a core-shattering orgasm.

Darla is the exact same way.

Darla feels the thighs beside her head tremble while she drags her tongue through Chloe's desperate folds, lapping up her wetness. "Make me cum, slut," she hears Chloe rasp. "Use-use your little whore t-t-ton-gue."

The bound twin exerts all of her willpower to apply one long, powerful suck to her twin's clit. Chloe moans and squeals with delight as she rides Darla's face, holding onto her shoulders, forgetting how to breathe as she surges forward from an orgasm which decimates her body.

Like a good submissive, Darla laps up Chloe's cum without having to be asked. She feels Chloe's knees release her and slide down the bed so that they're alongside her legs.

The bound redhead opens her eyes when she feels something soft against her mouth. Suddenly the blindfold is gone and Chloe was over her, offering Darla her breast.

No way she's passing up an opportunity to suck on her favorite tits.

"That's it, good girl," Chloe coos.

Darla's skin prickles upon feeling Chloe's fingertips walk down her stomach towards her pussy. Darla gasps when Chloe pushes two digits in.

"Chloe...Ch-Chlo, fuck...yes."

Chloe quickens her pace, inspiring Darla to suck harder. "I love that we get to have sex like this, Dar," Chloe pants in her twin's ear. "It's brought us closer than ever before. Taught us so much about each other's limitations, each other's...gah," Chloe moans as Darla bites her nipple lightly, "...bodies. Our strength. How we're stronger together than apart."

"You're beautiful," Darla looks away.

"Say it," Chloe growls. "Only beautiful girls get to cum."

She's back on the beach only this time she isn't alone and Chloe's tits bounce in front of her face. Tears pool in her eyes, "I'm beautiful," she squeaks.

"You are, and I'd be lost if I lost you, Dar. A part of me would die. I'm glad you called us instead of taking those pills," Chloe stops kissing her neck to peer into her twin's eyes. "Mmmmph-ughh," Darla loses herself in Chloe's cerulean eyes, beacons of trust and unwavering sincerity.

"The song you sing, it's so beautiful," Chloe murmurs, listening to her twin's whimpers and moans, while fucking her into the sand. The same tidal wave re-appears, barreling towards them. Only this time she's not apprehensive because Chloe's with her, holding her.

"Wanna cum?" Chloe smiles.

"Please," Darla nods desperately, "I've been so good."

Chloe's lips crash against her twin's. The tidal wave collides with them as soon as Chloe swipes Darla's clit. "Come, for me," she feels her twin say into her mouth.

Darla clenches around Chloe's fingers, she comes so hard she's not sure she won't just crack in two. She can't breathe. Or see. Or hear anything but Chloe's unintelligible words of encouragement distorted in her ears. She barely has time to reorient before Chloe's pumping into her again.

Darla has never felt so treasured, so cherished. The headboard rattles, and Darla screams out orgasm after orgasm, Chloe thrusting like her life depended on it, until the domme collapses onto her twin's chest into a sweaty heap, both twins panting heavily from the exertion.

Moments later Chloe's strength returns, she reaches up and frees her twin from the restraints. Instead of massaging her wrists, Darla takes the opportunity to roam her hands all across Chloe's soft sweaty back, pulling her tighter so she can claim her lips.

"Thank you," Darla smiles. She scoots so that Chloe can rest on top of her for a minute.

"What do you need now?" Chloe asks, lovingly. She's still resting with her head perched on Darla's chest, but she means what she's asking. There's nothing she won't do for her twin. Especially if it means saving her.

"Cuddles." Darla mumbles, snuggling into her sister, "You kind of fucked me stupid..."

"Be sure to leave a review on Yelp." Chloe jokes.

The two shift so that they are more comfortable but they never stop holding each other. Darla breaks the silence after several moments, "Tanya and the rest of the board can go to Hell!"

12