Uni Roommate and My Girlfriend Ch. 05

Story Info
Tommy and Kelly spend one final night with Ken.
4.8k words
4.23
6.9k
20

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/29/2024
Created 05/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer holidays were looming. That weekend it dawned on us there was only one more weekend before we would all split up and go home for the summer. Ken seemed a lot more cut up about it than I thought he would. He started smoking weed in our dorm despite the risks of expulsion, I don't think he even attended any lectures the last week.

All that was background though, as I couldn't do anything more than think about Kelly coming over this weekend. She studied at hers Friday and came over Saturday night, sadly saying she had to go back in the early morning of Sunday.

Still, one night with my gorgeous girlfriend and her newly slutty side was enough for me. Though I thought the Ken stuff was over, I was still nervous about them being under the same roof for the night. There had still been no contact between them at least.

Kelly arrived, coming straight from the library, so no sexy little dress I'm afraid. But her tight black skinny jeans and purple t-shirt with a little cleavage was a pleasant sight. Not that the tight top didn't show her heavy round tits off anyway. I noticed a slight bit of mascara on too, making her blue eyes look sharp and seductive.

Ken was in his room, the whole place reeked of weed. We had never gotten high before, but Ken was an avid enjoyer so to me and Kelly the place stunk. As much as I wanted to shove Kelly off to the bedroom for fun, it was only 9, she wanted to relax and watch a movie.

We sat on the sofa with Kelly's legs on my lap, both of us under a blanket with the only light coming from the TV. I tried to pay attention to the soppy rom-com, but I wasn't able to stop looking at Kelly's seductive body. My cock straining in my shorts.

Ken's door opened. I felt my chest flutter as we both swung our heads to see him wearing nothing but a robe with a joint between his lips. He took a seat next to us as he give a casual greeting.

He's just joining us for a movie. It didn't have to mean anything. Poor guy was as depressed as ever anyway. We casually talked about the film, Kelly between me and Ken. He passed us his joint.

"Guys you got a week left, let loose!"

He had a point, the movie was coming to an end and I was hoping within 20 minutes me and Kelly would be alone in my room. We took a hit. Kelly coughed. A few minutes later she felt a little dizzy while I was just feeling sleepy. We had shifted so all three of us were upright, the blanket draped over our collective laps. My eyes felt heavy as I felt a hand on my thigh.

My heart fluttered, Kelly's hands cupping my bulge. Was she feeling slutty?!

I peeked at the corner of my eye to try to look at Kelly. But what I saw caused my heart to race.

I saw Ken's robe open, the blanket over his lap, as sketching moved up and down under said blanket. The shape of her fist going up and down, up and down.

Kelly was jerking him off under the blanket......

My dick jumped up, Kelly's hand slipped under my shorts, grabbing my cock. No one spoke, as Kelly stroked both of our dicks. Kelly looked at me, grinning.

Ken removed the blanket. Our cocks both out now as I saw Kelly eagerly work them both, pulling his forskin all the way back, struggling to do the same to me. This made it easier to jerk Ken's cock at a faster pace, and she really did work his cock fast! It hurt me to notice how she seemed to work his thicker throbbing dick with more passion.

I wanted to stop, but I couldn't help remember those slutty pornos with a three way just like this. Be careful what you wish for right? Kelly turned to me as our lips met. Her tongue in my mouth, Ken groaning as Kelly moaned like the perfect slut. Happy to have a dick in each hand.

My girlfriend, Kelly. Wanking me and my roommate off. Fuck she was becoming a bigger slut than any girl I knew!

I felt my balls twitch, a spurt came out of my cock, shooting up with enough velocity to cover my shirt with four or five bolts of warm cum, staining the blue fabric. The sudden release giving me a head rush as Kelly pulled away, panting. Sitting there wearing my own cum, cock shrivelling as Kelly now focused completely on Ken's cock.

Fuck! I thought as I saw Kelly lick my droplet of cum from her finger. I wasn't mad because I came early, or that Kelly was jerking off Ken right next to me now, as I sat there with a cummy shirt and no pants on. It was how this cumshot felt so much better than any I had in the last week. Even better than last weekend when we fucked, and that was because I couldn't stop looking at how erotic Kelly looked as her fingers gripped Ken's throbbing cock and worked it inches from me.

Now I had to sit and watch as Kelly jerked off Ken. Her body leaning on his, his arm around her shoulders. Both looking down at his throbbing erection, pointed right at their faces. Humiliated, but not being able to look away. Not being able to ask them to stop.

"Just a handjob okay guys?!"I asked. My voice was a little raspy, mouth dry from the hit of weed. Kelly turned to Ken, her hand still working his cock, her fingers glistening with his leaking pre cum.

"You okay with that?" she whispered to him, her face very close to his making me uncomfortable. Ken gave me a look and nodded. He looked like he wasn't far off shooting his load anyway. I felt a little relieved.

Trying to be involved, I slid my hand down Kelly's jeans, unbuttoning them as I crawled into her panties, feeling her wet pussy. I had no trouble working two fingers in and out, hearing her pant as her face turned back to mine. We kissed again. I couldn't believe how hungry her tongue felt as we kissed.

It was only when I had pulled back a moment later I saw Ken had lifted her top, hand in her bra. With a hand full of Kelly's tit, Ken played with her nipple, and soon his twitching cock started to leak.

I was jealous of Ken's cock, how easier it was for Kelly to play with, the upward angle, easily exposed head. Kelly turned to Ken, one hand on his balls the other wanking his thick cock. She really did look like a porn star now.

I worked her pussy as Ken came. Thick creamy cum shot all over Kelly's hands like a volcano. I was glad he came, knowing he blew the same way as me. But as I worked her soaking wet hole, Kelly's face got closer to Ken's body. She started licking Ken's cum off her hands. It was a humiliating yet erotic sight. To see your once shy girl turn into a semen demon, her mouth now finding Ken's flaccid cock and cleaning him up.

All I had to do was finish off Kelly. But it was taking longer than usual, working my fingers into her, quite clueless at the time to be honest. Maybe I was put off my game watching her lick up any residue of cum from Ken's cock.

It was then that I was stopped.

Ken put his hand on my arm. His cock still in my girlfriends mouth.

"Can I try?" He asked. I looked to him, to Kelly.

"Umm okay." I muttered, wondering what he meant. It should be okay, they haven't broken any rules. She didn't try to fuck him. Or kiss. But then I watched as Ken's fingers grabbed the waistband of Kellys jeans, yanking them and her panties down, exposing her bald pale vagina.

We never made a rule for her pussy, other than he couldn't fuck it.

I moved off the sofa as Kelly stretched out, I stood awkwardly with nothing on from the waist down. Kelly had her T-shirt up over her tits, jeans and panties around her ankles. Ken's hand went between her thighs. Her legs naturally spread for him as he slid two fingers into my girlfriend. I watched how differently he did it, using his two middle fingers, curling them up, doing something I never could at that age, find her G spot.

Kelly groaned. Covering her face. Ken moved his hand back and forth, her hips matching his motion. I couldn't believe how much her body was moving, at first in a sensual manner but before long she was losing control, thrashing about. Ken's hand worked wonders as Kelly's pink little pussy was gushing.

She grabbed the blanket and covered her face, her gentle moans turned into screams as her back arched, hips lifted. I remember thinking I've only seen girls react like this in pornos. In no time, Kelly was cumming over Ken's hand.

He turned to me, smiling.

"This will really make her cum!" He handed me his joint as he started again.

I took a seat watching, taking a hit, my head spinning. Kelly squirmed. Ken's spare hand cupping her tit, fingers playing with her erect nipple. Teasing it. Using his thumb, he rubbed her clit. Her small groans turning into animalistic screams, she came again. This time Ken removed his hand, his two fingers covered in a thick, creamy layer of grool, playing with it as the thick strings of cum hung between his fingers. I felt mocked as he played with my girlfriends cum.

Kelly was now a panting mess. Breathless, her face beet red. Eyes watering. She looked at Ken, his hand with her cum on it.

"Oh my god!" She moaned.

The humiliation didn't end as Ken wasn't done. His hand went back to work, this time his other hand pressed down on her pelvis. Holding her down as as worked his technique again, Kelly's body was now spasming. Ken held her down to stop her moving, Kelly reached to the arm of the sofa. Biting down on the blanket, her legs shaking. Ken seemed to be putting his all into her, and with one loud scream into the blanket, her hips jolted up, her thighs spread wide, trembling as she came for a third time, squirting over Ken's hand. Jets of her juices shot out as Ken's fingers still moved in Kelly's squelching gushing cunt.

Ken got up, licking his fingers. Like it was no big deal.

Kelly wasn't panting now, she was gasping. Tears in her eyes as she covered her face. There wasn't even a wet spot, the entire sofa cushion was soaked through. Looking at Kelly, a wet quivering mess, I couldn't help love how satisfied she looked, and how slutty she looked. It was then I realised I once again had a hand on my cock.

My head was spinning, cock still soft as I played with it, Ken with his robe open sat besides me.

"It's so hot girls can cum multiple times!" He said to me. I was speechless as I just let out a little laugh. Kelly was spaced out, trying to get up. As she came too, you could see the humiliation on her face. She bent over, arms over her chest looking to the floor for her panties and jeans. She covered herself with a blanket.

"I'm just going to run a Bath!" She said. Her mouth was smiling but her eyes were full of shame. I didn't have the same rush of anxiety I usually had. I felt relaxed, humiliated, but relaxed.

As Kelly had a bath, me and Ken, both high as a kite, spoke. He apologised for not seeing how great Kelly was when we first started dating. Admitted he wished he went for a girl like her, sweet and shy but a secret slut.

He even apologised for last Friday. Blaming it on his sexual frustration, and admitted he was failing classes, and that he wasn't going to be coming back after the summer. I felt bad, despite all what happened I was going to miss him. Maybe it was him leaving, maybe the weed, maybe it was two bros being open even with their cocks out. But I felt myself able to say something to him.

"To be honest, it's kinda hot when Kelly gets a little slutty!" The rush I felt from just saying that, it was quite liberating even if it was humiliating.

"Well we can just party tonight, really go wild this last time." Said Ken. I knew what that could mean. Yet, I agreed. Before I knew it, me and Ken were smoking a second joint, hands on our cocks as Kelly exited the bathroom. Wearing a little towel on her naked wet body. She looked a little surprised. I found myself smiling. She returned the with her own adorable smile.

"How was it?" I asked her, her nervous eyes falling onto our naked bodies. As if trying to make senses of the current situation.

"Good! I needed to relax!" She answered.

"I didn't mean the Bath." I joked patting the cushion between me and Ken. Inviting her to sit. She hesitated, but sat between us. I couldn't believe I was already getting horny again, but seeing her long legs in that little towel, Ken next to her cock out, I couldn't stop it.

"What Tom is trying to say, is how good you look when you're acting all slutty" said Ken, his thick hairy finger running up her thigh. She groaned, placing her face into her hands. My hand rubbed her back.

"Hey, it's fine." I whispered kissing her neck. It really was. I had never been high before but right now, I really didn't give a fuck about anything besides how turned on I was right.

Soon the three of us were in my room. Me and Kelly made out on my bed, her towel on the floor as Ken rubbed her thigh. I cupped her tits, the warm soft flesh filling my hands. I rolled her perky nipples in my fingers. I was hot, head spinning even more. Ken was gently stroking his cock as he teased Kelly's pussy. Her hands soon found my cock.

Ken played with her, she played with me.

"Did you like how he touched you?" I whispered.

"I did."

"And his cock?"

"I love it baby!"

We spoke between tongue fucking one another's mouths. With every word I felt my brain tingle, my cock oozed more pre cum. I laid back, head to the backboard as Kelly followed. I pointed my cock to her face, as Kelly, on all fours started kissing my cock. Ken followed, with Kelly bent over he put his face between her tight round butt cheeks. He gave her a playful spank, before sticking his tongue between them. I watched Ken eat my girlfriends pussy as she started eagerly sucking me. Ken gave me a wink.

I was really losing my mind now, It was such a hot sight seeing Kelly's tight little butt with Ken's face buried in it. As she sucked my cock to the best of her ability, clearly struggling with Ken's tongue in her pussy. Seeing her pleasured so much she couldn't even focus on me just turned me on more.

I pulled my cock out of Kelly's mouth as I got ready to fuck her. It started okay, Ken was gracious enough to move as I got behind Kelly. As I slid into her, I was in ecstasy. Ken eagerly watched as I started fucking her. My hands on her hips, I slowly making my way deeper and deeper into her. Hearing Kelly let out a satisfied moan. She was so wet thanks to Ken.

I gave Ken a nod as he stood beside us, as me and Kelly started fucking with a nice rocking motion. I was also happy that cumming earlier form Kelly's handjob stopped me cunming so quickly now, however, I soon encountered another problem.

It wasn't long, but soon the weed, the excitement. It was all too much. I had to pause. My head felt light, my stomach felt nauseous. I told them I needed to lie down.

I lay in the bed, breathing slow as Kelly sat up besides me nude. Ken standing by the side of the bed at full mast.

"Just rest for a minute Tommy okay?" Her voice was warm and compassionate. But as one hand gently caressed by torso, and her eyes sparkled with the warmth of looking at the one you love, her other hand had reached out to Ken's cock, as she bit her bottom lip.

"We will just keep playing until you feel better."

It'll be my turn when I'm better, I told myself, watching Ken's hand reach out to Kelly's head, as Kelly's tongue licked around Ken's helmet. Teasing is cock right before me.

Her eyes closed as she passionately gripped the base, her perfect thick lips sliding up and down his cock. I hated how I was feeling, but loved what I was seeing. I jerked my cock as Kelly attempted to see how much of Ken's she could get into her mouth. With her hands reaching around to his asscheeks, her head bobbed up and down, trying her best to take it in, but gagging as Ken's throbbing cock head hit the back of her throat. She made sure to take the time to shoot me a glance occasionally. One of my favourites being her hand wrapped around Ken's cock, her mouth open around it so I could see her tongue flicking his helmet, winking me at me as she does so.

She pulled away gasping, drool and spit hanging from her lips and chin to Ken's twitching cock. Her hand over her mouth embarrassed as the other hand slipped between her thighs. Even in my now semi conscious state, I heard the wetness of her pussy as she played with it.

"I think someone's ready to get fucked!" Said Ken. As I stayed laid down, Kelly got on all fours, bent over before me. Her ass only inches above my face as Ken's hands grabbed her ass cheeks. Spreading her lips to show me Kelly's perfect pink hole. He ran his fingers down her slit, showing me how wet she is. I could still see a thick creamy drop from where Ken made her cum earlier.

"Feeling ready to fuck now?" Asked Ken, Kelly looked over her shoulder at me. Her ass presented with no shame, god I loved how fuckable she looked.

But I wasn't sure if I was ready to fuck her, maybe I was too high, maybe I wanted to watch. But as I muttered

"Ummm...."

Kelly threw her head back. With a groan. Her hand slithered between her legs as I could see her rub her hungry wet pussy.

"I just need a cock right now!"

I felt awful. Not even being able to sit up without feeling dizzy. But I managed to touch her leg, rubbing it reassuringly.

"Y-you guys go ahead!"

I had to move up to give them room. Barely fitting on my own bed as I stroked my cock slowly. Kelly on all fours, Ken positioning himself behind her, cock in hand.

My head on the pillow, to my right Ken on his knees. As he entered Kelly In doggy style position. I couldn't believe I was watching his thick throbbing head slowly enter Kelly's inviting pussy. Ken's hands on her hips, gripping them hard as he slowly started fucking my girlfriend.

His hands dug into her hips, as Ken fucked Kelly with powerful thrusts, the sound of his balls slapping against her, his hips hitting her ass. So close I could see her wet lips spreading around him each time he pulled out. He slowed down, as I watched the girth of his cock slide in and out, every time the thickest part entered her she moaned louder for him. Suddenly, he started pounding her again, drilling her at such a speed it didn't take long for her hands to grip the sheets, throw her head back as I saw up close how hard Kelly creamed over Kens cock. Noticing how her thighs pressed together, how her back arched in.

I was unable to move, but able to stroke. How could I resist when seeing a sight that put most hardcore porn to shame. The bed was shaking with the hard fucking Ken was giving her. It was the second time he made her cum, when she grabbed my leg, her tits swung back and forth, and as Kelly shot me a look over her shoulder, her eyes in ecstasy, I told her I was about to cum.

Like a good girlfriend, she came to me. As she moved Ken flipped her onto her back, her head resting on my thigh as I placed my cock in her mouth. Not that my ejaculating cock stopped Ken. Even as she let me dump a load into her mouth, Ken was on top of her continuing to savagely fuck her.

Kelly was now using my thigh as a pillow, Ken lifted her legs up, and all three of us watched Ken tease her.

"Look, watch my cock go in your little pussy" her eyes were full of lust and passion, her mouth gaping as she watched her cunt swallow his thick throbbing member, Ken pressing his bulbous head onto her lips, then sinking it in as deep as he can go, her wetness allowing him to go balls deep with ease.

With my balls empty and the weed still making my head spin I had to excuse myself. Running to the bathroom as the other two continued to fuck. I assured them I was okay, on my knees by the toilet, my bed visible with the bathroom and bedroom doors open. After the first wave of nausea passed and I felt better, I looked to my bed to see Ken slamming Kelly in the exact same position. But soon I had to close my eyes, before spending the next few hours trying not to throw up. Even then, the sound of their rough fucking never stopped echoing throughout the small flat. As embarrassing as it is to admit, sometimes I would focus on Kelly moaning in pleasure to distract myself from the sickness.

12