Unintended Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK!" She grunted as my tongue teased across her clit. "Been a fucking long time since I've felt that."

"Is that good?" I asked before going in for another long lick, making her body buck slightly as I flicked the tip back and forth across her hard clit.

"Ohhhh fuck yes, it is. Just keep doing that. Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

I grinned to myself and continued to lick and tease her clit, drawing louder and louder moans and gasps from her as I worked her closer and closer to climax. I wanted to push her right to the edge. I wanted to get her right to the point of no return, and then, only then, did I want to plunge my rock-hard cock into her again. While I licked and teased her, I undid my pants, getting ready to feed my dick into her again.

"OH SHIT! I'M GOING TO COME!" I pulled my face from between her legs and stood up. "NOOOOO!" She cried as I stood up. I quickly aimed my dick at her spread pussy and pushed my head between her lips. As soon as I felt my head snuggle into the entrance to her vaginal depths, I shoved myself into her, hard and fast, plunging my cock fully into her until my head hit the end of her vagina and my thighs smacked against her bare ass. I reached for her ankles and lifted and spread them as I started plunging into her with abandon. "OH, FUCK YES! FUCK ME DAVID! FUCK MY HOT CUNT!" she screamed as I drove into her hard, time after time. I watched her whole body start to shudder as her climax suddenly and forcefully washed over her. I felt her insides clench around me, but I just kept pounding into her until my own body demanded release.

I stood, my body spasming and jerking as I pumped shots of cum deep into her hot wetness. I could feel my cock swelling and surging into her, but where the cum came from, I had no idea. I'd never in my life had anywhere near this much sex in one day and while my brain tried to reason it out, the fog it was mired in didn't seem to care, as long as I could continue to pump it into her. I let go of her legs and took my shirt off. I reached for her hands and pulled her to me, levering her up until she was sitting on the edge of the table, my dick still buried deep in her hot soft confines. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me, pulling her off the table as I smoothly sat back down with her on my lap, one leg on either side of me, my still twitching cock remaining nestled deep in her as she sat on my lap.

She moved her face to mine, and we began to kiss, a long wet, soft, erotic kiss that seemed to push both of our desire for more upward. In the back of my mind I knew what I was doing was wrong. You don't have sex with your boss. It just isn't done, but then right this moment, with my cock still inside her, I didn't care. I just wanted to feel her around me, feel her tits press to my chest, feel her lips against mine, feel her sexy body responding to my desires. And respond she did. My cock had somehow not softened significantly, and she began to gently roll and rock her hips to work herself back and forth on my lap, working my dick around inside her. She reached her feet to the floor and began to lift and lower herself, her sexy little tits bouncing tantalizingly in front of my face as she used my cock as a tool to coax another orgasm to start to build.

She was soon bouncing wildly on my dick, working her sweaty, sexy body up and down my shaft, pushing herself toward another orgasm. I smiled and watched her tits, knowing I wasn't ready to fill her again, but enjoying her attentions none the less. Up and down, she moved, slapping her bare ass against my thighs as she worked herself closer and closer to climax. "SHIT SHIT SHIT!" She cried as she slammed herself down on me, her pussy clenching around my fat hard cock as she trembled and shuddered. "Ohhhhh my god." She panted as she sagged against me, her body glistening with sweat as she panted for breath. "Jesus, you feel so good inside me. I could fuck you all day and all night. But damn! It's hot in here."

I grinned and knew what to do about that. When I was standing in the kitchen, fucking her, I could see a huge pool in the back yard, which seemed like the perfect place to cool off. With her sitting on my lap, it was a little difficult to get my pants and shoes off, but with a little work, and several girlish giggles from Mary, and a few sucks on her nipples as they pushed into my face, I had myself as naked as she was.

She wasn't heavy. In fact, her slender body was surprisingly light as I stood up, my dick still buried inside her. She wrapped her legs around me and laughed gayly as I carried her through the kitchen to a sliding glass door that led to the huge patio. The same glass door that her daughter had stood in front of and fingered herself. Mary didn't stop laughing the entire trip across the patio to the pool, finally stopping as I stepped down into the water. She held herself around me, her legs and arms holding her to me, her tits pressed to my face again as she whispered how much she wanted to just fuck me over and over.

I lifted my face and we kissed softly, slowly teasing each other again, enjoying the sensations of each other's mouth while I worked my hips very slightly under the water, pushing my dick an inch or so in and out of her.

"Got room for me?" I heard Ronnie whisper in my hear as I felt her firm tits press to my bare back. "The way you two were going at it in there, I'd think she'd be worn out by now."

"I don't think I could ever get tired of this cock." Mary laughed as she looked past my head to her daughter.

"I'm surprised you haven't used it up yet."

"Trust me, he's still plenty hard. You want a taste?" Mary asked her daughter with a crooked little grin.

"If by a taste, do you mean do I want to let him fuck me? Hell, I've been thinking about nothing but getting that cock in me since he walked in the front door!"

"Might do you good, to get fucked by a real man." Mary said to her daughter as she loosened her legs from around me. "Fuck her David. Show her what being really fucked feels like, not like that little limp dick pansy she was married to."

I gently eased Mary off my dick and set her in the water, before letting Ronnie turn me and pull me toward the pool stairs. She was completely naked, her large round butt wiggling enticingly as she led me up the stairs and out of the water. She pulled me to a large lounge chair with a thick white pad on it and then turned to face me. She sat down and then lay down, spreading her legs wide for me. "You heard her. Come fuck me with that big fat cock."

"With pleasure." I answered, staring down at her gorgeous body. I looked from her firm tits down to her shaved pussy, taking in every inch of her, my lust for her growing in me by the second. I knelt on the chair and leaned over, aiming my face to one of her big firm tits. I could see the little scar around the under side where they had put the implants in, explaining both the firmness and their larger size than her mother. I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and savored the feel of it, the harness of it and the lusty moan that it drew from her lips.

I felt her hand find my hard dick and stroke it slowly, each stroke trying to pull it down, toward her pussy, and the wet delights waiting there. I slowly lowered myself, letting her guide and draw me closer to her hot wetness. I felt the tip of my head touch her smooth shaved lips and then felt it rub up and down those same lips. I groaned around her nipple as my desire to drive myself into her grew with each passing second and each stroke of my head up and down her lips.

"Oh shit. Fuck me!" She moaned as she coaxed my mushroom head into the entrance to her depths. I felt it nestle into place and then pushed, forcing my cock slowly into her pussy. She was tighter than Mary, by quite a bit, but I was still able to force my cock fully into her, watching her face, watching the pleasure and ecstasy wash across her as my fat shaft stretched her sweet wet cunt. "Oh god yes. Fuck me!" Ronnie moaned loudly as I started to stroke in and out of her.

"Oh, damn yes." I grunted as I plunged myself into her. I wanted her, I wanted to drive into her, more than I could imagine at that moment. I didn't know why, and I didn't care. I just wanted, no, I needed to watch her climax and then unload inside her. In and out I drove my shaft, my body slamming against hers, making her tits wiggle on her chest more than I would have expected. She wrapped her leg's part way around me and rested her feet on my butt, using her heels to help pull me in with each stroke.

"That's it. Fuck me. Make me come around that fantastic cock!"

"Uh huh." I grunted, staring down at her as I continued to plunge into her, watching her face, watching her body, practically feeling her orgasm build within her. I watched as she drew closer and closer, her breathing ragged and gasping as her hips tried to lift toward me, almost urgently, with each stroke.

"YES! FUCK! I'M COMING!" She screamed as her whole body stiffened and her already tight pussy clenched around me, squeezing my cock and threatening to hold me tightly inside her. The sudden tightening of her vaginal depths changed the sensations around my dick just enough to push me over the edge. With a loud grunt, my body jerked and jammed myself into her, shoving my head all the way to the end of her depths. I felt my body flow into her, surge a gush of hot cum into her fill pussy and try to stretch her slightly larger to make room around my cock. "OH, FUCK YES! GOD, I CAN FEEL YOU COMING! I CAN FEEL IT! FUUUUUUUUCK!" She screamed into the growing darkness.

I collapsed on top of her nude body, panting and gasping for breath, feeling completely exhausted and drained. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and held me against her, our combined perspiration acting as a lubricant between us as our panting rubbed our chests together, driving her nipples back and forth across mine.

"Jesus that was incredible. I haven't come that hard in years, if ever." She breathed in my ear as she stroked my back and the back of my head. "I'm not sure I ever want to let go of you."

"You're going to have to." I heard Mary say from somewhere close to us. "I don't mind sharing, but he is supposed to be my date."

"True." Ronnie answered, loosening her grip on me. I slowly pushed up off her and then off the chair, looking down at her in the dim light, a look of complete contentment on her face as she lay with her legs spayed, my cum leaking from her gaping pussy. I turned and looked at Mary as she pulled me by the arm. I hadn't even seen the inground jacuzzi near the back of the house, which Mary was drawing me toward. She stepped down into the swirling water and pulled me down into it with her.

"I think this should be a nice place to relax while that recharges."

"I don't know that it has any left." I answered honestly.

"Well, let's see what we can do anyway." She whispered as she pulled me down into the water. She settled down next to me, pressing her body against mine, her hand finding my softened dick. "Now, since you're going to be seeing me on a regular basis, I think we need to lay down some ground rules. Don't you agree?"

"Sure."

"I want to fuck you, A LOT. And you're going to fuck me when I want it. Sometimes you're going to want to fuck me, and I'll be more than happy to oblige you. I'll give you as good as I can, any time you want, as long as you do the same. When we have a meeting, if we're alone, I expect you to be naked. Which'll be appropriate, since I plan on being just as naked. The more we can suck and touch and fuck during our meetings, the more fun we'll have with this little arrangement. Sound fair?"

"You're not worried about HR?"

Mary laughed. "Uh uh. If she gets too interested, I'll just have you fuck her brains out a few times." I shook my head in dismay, but surprisingly, didn't think it was that bad of an idea. The head of HR did have a nice set of tits and a big butt. My mind suddenly started to wonder what she'd look like naked. I was brought back to the current situation by Mary's next comment. "Mmmmmm someone likes that idea." She rotated her body and slid her left leg over both of mine, her hand grasping my surprisingly hard cock. She settled herself on me, aiming my dick at her pussy and then sliding easily down its length.

"Ohhhh damn." I groaned as her hot wet depths enveloped me. I wouldn't have thought I could even get it up again, let along have the desire to fuck her again. But I did. I wanted her to ride me. I wanted to see her bare tits bouncing up and down in front of my face, and even more, I wanted to watch and feel her climax for me.

She began to do just that, bounce up and down, driving herself hard down my shaft with each stroke, her back arched so her tits practically brushed my face with each stroke. She moaned and cooed in delight as she drove herself on me, pushing her orgasm along quickly. I could see it in her face, and I could feel it growing in her. I could practically feel the tingle radiating through her body as her clit stroked my shaft. Up and down she bounced, gasping, and moaning that she was going to come. And she did, moments later, her pussy squeezing me as her body trembled and shuddered in a comfortably hard climax.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me, drawing one of her nipples to my mouth. I sucked it in and teased it, drawing a few more shudders from her as my own body demanded that I too climax. I lifted her slightly and used my feet on the bottom of the tub to lift my hips, pushing up into her. I only moved a few strokes before I gave up and lifted her. I moved to the side of the tub and set her ass on the flagstone surround. She grinned and spread her legs wide for me, allowing me to lean toward her and start pumping my dick in and out.

"That's it honey. Pump me. Make me come again. Make me come with you this time. Let me feel you pump your cum in my cunt as I climax around you again." I didn't answer, but just started to thrust harder. Over and over, I drove into her, plunging hard into her. I looked up as Ronnie stepped to us, pushing her mother's shoulders down until she was laying on the stones. She stepped over her mother's head and squatted down, using her fingers to spread her lips. She lowered her pussy to her mother's face, and I stared as Mary began to quickly lick and slurp her daughter's pussy.

"God damn!" I groaned at the sight. I plunged into Mary, feeling my climax build, the enticing sight of Ronnie's spread pussy being licked. I'd never seen this in person, and it was having its impact. The warmth and tingle spread through my body as I plunged faster and faster into Mary. "Gonna come!" I groaned as my body urged itself to pump faster. I was slamming into Mary with abandon, only moments from climax when Ronnie began to climax. I could see it in her face, hear it in her gasps and moans and see the wetness spray from her pussy as her climax washed over her.

"YES!" Ronnie cried moments before my body jerked. I jammed hard into Mary and felt my cock release its load, pumping shot after shot into her, the surges releasing her own climax. I stood there, half leaned over Mary, my face only a foot from Ronnie's squirting pussy, as Mary climaxed below me, the three of us enjoying the mutually synchronized ecstasy.

I pulled from Mary, my hard dick still leaking cum, and flopped onto the flagstone deck next to Mary. I lay panting, feeling drained in a way I handn't ever felt before. "I should go home." I managed, when I could breathe again.

"You sure? You could stay here the night and fuck us both." Mary answered with a grin, laying on her side now to stroke my body.

"I appreciate the offer, but I don't think there's anything left."

"Too bad. But I'm sure Ronnie and I would be happy to have you over for dinner again soon. Would you like that? Would you like to come over and fuck both of us silly again?"

I didn't even have to think. My brain answered it for me. "Fuck yes." I whispered. It took another fifteen minutes of touching and stroking between the three of us before I gave Ronnie another climax with my fingers, and then they dressed me. By the time I got home It was late and I was exhausted. I took a shower and fell into bed naked, fast asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

---o---

I could see her nude body moving up and down in front of me, her big tits bouncing wildly as she pounded herself down on me over and over. Her black hair flew wildly, as did her huge tits, flopping up and down and side to side at the same time in almost a circular motion. The sight of her smile, the lust in her look, the sensations of her hot wet pussy on my dick drew me from the dream of sleep, to the dream of reality. I could see my own bedroom ceiling beyond her smiling face, beyond the look of lust and desire in her eyes. I watched the sight of her tits bouncing and swinging wildly as she moaned and gasped, never taking her eyes from mine.

I could practically feel her desire for release growing in her. I knew it was impossible, there was no way I could feel what she was feeling, yet I was. I was feeling it every bit as much as I had the night before with Mary and Ronnie. I had felt their orgasms as intensely as my own. I had shared with them, the ecstasy of climax as they came, both apart and then together. I didn't know how I could feel it, but I did, and now, now here with Alyssa, I felt her orgasm growing in her every bit as strongly as my own. I didn't know what it was, how it was possible, but I knew it to be true, and I wanted it. I wanted to feel it, to feel her climax, to feel her feel me climax and pump my cum into her.

I felt her desire as intensely as the desire that was growing rapidly in me. I shifted my hands to her tits, capturing and holding them as best I could. It drew a wide smile, followed by a moan of appreciation. She slowed her motion, slowing her pounding down on me to a gentle rhythmic stroke that teased and caressed my cock. "That's it my lover. Feel it. Feel how they are, feel it in your hands and then feel in your chest how sensitive my nipples are. Can you feel it, the tingle as you pinch them. Ohhhh God yes. That's it. Pinch and pull them. I love it. I love how it feels."

"Oh damn." I groaned as I too felt the tingle radiating through my body as if I were squeezing my own nipples, but not my own.

"Yes, my love. That's it. I can feel your cock in me and I can feel how you feel me around you. This is what I have been wanting, desiring, waiting for. This is how we should be making love every day and every night, sharing the sensations, sharing the ecstasy. Come for me my love. Come in my pussy and let me feel your climax along with my own."

"How?" I groaned somewhat incoherently. Part of my brain didn't understand and wanted to. Part of my brain didn't give a fuck as long as the sensations continued, and continue they did. I could feel my cock stroking deep in her as she rocked up and down. I could feel the hot wetness stroking me and I could feel her body tease that super sensitive spot under my head. I'd come so many times the day before I knew I couldn't have any cum left, yet at the same time, my body had somehow found more. I could feel it boiling up inside me, I could feel my cock swelling as she pushed herself down on me over and over, shoving my cock its full length into her.

"That's it. I can feel it starting, feel it growing. Feel mine? Can you feel mine? I'm almost there. Come for me. Come for me and share in mine as well. We can share it together, share it like no two others. Feel it with me as we both reach it together." I didn't know how, I didn't understand, but I could feel it. I knew what I was feeling, what she was feeling as my own orgasm inched closer and closer. "There. I feel it. Oh god I can feel your cum. Can you feel mine? Can you feel my climax? Come for me! Take me and make me all yours!" She cried moments before my body jerked, trying to push my cock deeper into her. She slammed down hard on me, my eyes closing, sensations both foreign and familiar washing over me. I could feel my cock surging inside her, pumping a shot of cum deep inside her, and at the same time I could feel the incredible sensation of my hot cum flowing out around my head, stretching my vagina, the surge sending a little tingle through my whole body. Time and again I could feel my own surge of cum in her pussy, feel the little tingle that pushed my, her, climax even further. I felt my legs tremble and my body shudder as the feeling of intense pleasure flowed over me.

1...345678