Unintended Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He texted back. "OMG yes. 8 am OK?"

I texted him the address so he could use his GPS to get here. Then I called the truck place and changed the date to tomorrow.

As the day wore on, I finished packing everything I owned into boxes. The whole time my mind was racing. I left the sheets on my bed and a change of clothes out, but everything else was boxed up ready to go. It wasn't really difficult. These graduate student places are a single bedroom with a bath room off of it and a kitchen/eating area. I had about 20 boxes and the furniture. It shouldn't take but one trip with the 12 foot truck I'd arranged. As night was coming on, I sat and ate some ice cream from the freezer. It was all that was left in there, but it was very comforting. I couldn't get the butterflies to settle in my tummy. The images of Adam kept flooding back and the feel of his hard cock. What was I going to do? I knew I had to put this out of my head.

Around nine, I decided to try to go to bed. Adam would be there in the morning. I needed to try to think of someone else. My last romance had been in undergraduate school, and he had broken my heart. The only decent sex I'd had with anyone I didn't now find a creep was someone I didn't really know. He'd been tall and blond. Really, he'd been kind of like Adam, although his penis hadn't been nearly as nice. I pulled out my vibrator. As I started to apply it, I tried to not think of anyone in particular. It was working until I was really close. When I reached the summit, I immediately thought of Adam and how nice that cock would feel. Then plunging the gel vibrator in and out I went over the edge. I let out a squeal and moaned "Ohhhh Adam." It was so bad, but I felt so good thinking about it. I just kept going now. I gave into the sight, sound and feel. I found the spot and triggered another powerful orgasm this time with little effort. Adam. I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I awoke to a knock on my door. Looking at my phone I saw it was almost 8:00 AM. Shit, I should have set an alarm, I thought. I ran to the door to find Adam there.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I was up late packing and must have overslept."

"You don't need to apologize, Zane. I couldn't believe you asked me to come. I rushed to finish up everything at Mom's yesterday. I really didn't want to disappoint you."

"Hey, I'm so sorry about yesterday. I don't know why I did that. I really shouldn't have groped you like that," I apologized.

"You - I'm the one. I was the one getting so turned on by you. To me, it seemed like you were trying to calm me, but I wasn't dropping it. It wouldn't go down. You just helped it out." Hearing Adam defending me to myself felt crazy.

"Okay we need to stop," I said. "I'm the oldest and I take full responsibility for my actions. But right now, I need to get dressed so we can go get the truck. I'll be out in a shake."

"Um - uh, hey Zane, I brought these back," he said sheepishly. In his hand were the panties I'd had on that night when I'd masturbated in my old bed.

"Oh my god, Adam," I blushed. "You're going to make me lose it. I thought I had it under control."

"I'm so confused, Zane. I want you so badly. Is it really wrong?"

"I cannot answer you now. We have to get going or we'll miss getting the truck. Adam, I've got to get dressed."

"Could I watch?" he pleaded.

At first it seemed like such an odd request, but part of me wanted him to see me. I wanted him to desire me and that weakness spoke out lovingly. "Okay, but no touching," I said. "We really have to go."

Quickly I pulled off my gown and panties. Adam's eyes grew wide. I knew allowing him to see me naked, was having a terrible impact on him. His shorts were soon straining again. I put on my clean panties, some looser work shorts, a sports bra and tee shirt. Not wanting to leave him I gave him a light kiss on his cheek. Then I got my shoes and said, "We need to go." Adam followed me out the door to my car. Then I realized I hadn't unloaded it. "Where'd you park?"

"It's the Ford Truck over there. You can drive if you like," he said.

"Okay, it'll be quicker," I said. As we drove to the truck place, Adam got a little more under control. I told him some more about the new apartment and the number of boxes and the furniture.

"You want to drive the other truck or follow in this one?" I asked as I pulled into the lot.

"I can do either. You want me to drive the bigger one?" he offered.

"Would you? I'm no expert with those things," I said.

"You know I've been doing deliveries for several semesters in college, right?" he replied.

"I heard about it, but didn't want to push. I'll go get it paid for, but they'll probably need your license if you drive," I said, as I got out.

"No problem, sis," he said, hopping out of the passenger seat. "I'd do just about anything for you."

"I think you probably would, Adam."

Inside we got all the paperwork filled out and were given the keys. Adam got in the 12 foot truck and followed me back to the GSH. When we got there he expertly backed into the spot right in front of my apartment. For the next several hours we made trips from the apartment to the truck with boxes and furniture. We made several joint trips with some of the heavier pieces, but most of my stuff was pretty light.

The last item to go in was the mattress. As I stripped the bed sheets, the vibrator from last night clattered onto the floor and I froze. I know my face turned beet red. Adam finally just picked it up and put it in his pocket without a word. We took the box springs first and came back to get the mattress. The frame was the last thing out of the apartment. Then I took the chair from the front passenger seat of the Civic and put it in. Adam looked at me oddly, but went ahead and closed up the back of the truck.

It was a little after lunch time.

"How about we pick up something on the way over to the new apartment?" I asked.

"Yeah, that'd be good," Adam replied.

"What would you like to eat?" I asked doltishly.

He coughed and choked a bit. Then, recovering, he replied, "Anything is fine. Just need a bit of energy food."

"How about a pizza?" I asked.

"That'd be fine," he smiled.

"We can stop off at this grocery store. They make them fresh all day on Friday's," I said, smiling back. "You follow me. I'll try to make sure we stay together." I got in his truck and he followed me in the big truck. We stopped off at the grocery store on the way and picked up a fresh pepperoni pizza and a case of beer.

"Those are college staple foods, right?" I asked.

"Yes. Yes they are," he agreed.

Back on the road it took about ten minutes to get to the new place. My side of the duplex was on the left. It was a single story on a slab. This made it a very easy entry, especially since Adam backed in so the ramp went right up to the door.

Inside we ate a big slice of pizza each and opened a single beer. Then I showed Adam the layout. It was pretty basic. Two bedrooms, a Jack and Jill bathroom between. The big room we entered and a real kitchen.

The unloading went much quicker than the loading. The bed was the first thing we set up. I put on some new sheets. Adam hid the vibrator under the mattress for me. He was so cute, I just wanted to kiss him all over again. We had all the stuff in the apartment by 4pm. I guess the walk was shorter and the apartment was bigger so getting stuff in to fit was no issue. Then we needed to do the truck return and car retrieval dance. It seems complicated, but what we did was pretty easy. Adam drove us back to the old apartment in the moving truck. I got my car. Then we drove back to the truck place and got back my deposit. Then back to the new apartment. Finally, we got the rest of the boxes, the ones from Mom's, out of the Civic.

Adam helped me unpack some of the boxes. There was plenty of time for that later though. I just wanted to relax now. We sat on my small love seat eating another slice of pizza and having our third or fourth beer.

Adam finally said, "We've got to talk about this eventually, Zane."

"When do you have to be there tomorrow for the start of the tour?" I asked.

"I think it starts at 10 AM," he said.

"Okay, first things first let's get my alarm clock set for 8:30. Then you put an alarm on your phone for 9:00 AM," I said, moving to locate the clock in the boxes. After a few minutes I found it and put it on the table beside the bed. I set the time and alarm.

After we'd taken care of that, I asked. "Where's your travel bag?"

"In the truck. I'll go get it," he said, kind of dissuaded.

"I don't want to mess this up for you, Adam. It's super important to me."

As he came back in with a suitcase and overnight bag I had to smile. "Very nice. You know proper preparation prevents poor performance, right?"

He laughed, "That's one of Mom's sayings. It's kind of funny hearing the 5-Ps from you, though."

"Well, it is a truism that I try to follow," I said. "Now we can settle in for the night and talk about anything you want." I popped another beer open anticipating the direction of the conversation.

"Well, I can start by saying you shouldn't drink any more after that one," Adam suggested.

"Okay. Because it is a serious conversation?" I asked.

"You know very well it is. I'm confused. My heart is messing with my mind."

"Yes, my emotions are overriding my logical thinking as well. That is what happened yesterday morning," I said. "I really shouldn't have done that."

"But Zane, I wanted you to do it," Adam protested. "I've wanted it since I saw you that first Christmas you came home from VPI."

"We shouldn't feel this way. Evolution should be telling us that it doesn't work. Not to mention all of the social norms. However, I'm at a loss to explain my physical and emotional attraction. I know, I love you. I think I really love you. But we just can't."

"Zane, who makes these rules? Why can't people love who they love? We're just consenting adults who happen to be siblings. Who could love you more than me? Look at what happened to Mom. Dad said he loved her, then he left for some twenty-something. You know I'd always have your back."

I looked at Adam and his pleading eyes. I wanted to embrace him and kiss him deeply. I just couldn't; it would be so wrong. "I don't know Adam. I really want it. After taking that step, there is no going back. You know that too, don't you?"

"Yes. It's a big step... It's huge," he said.

We sat for thirty or forty minutes just looking at one another. Each of us, weighing all the options. We both appeared to have reached the same conclusion at about the same time. We started undressing. Adam was very fit and super excited. I was almost as fit and my excitement was starting to flow a little. He came over and went right to my breasts at first. Kissing each and palming them in his hand very lightly. I pulled him up into an embrace and kissed him more fully now than yesterday. His erection was poking me in my belly, since he was a little taller. He was about 6' 3" and I'm about 5' 11". His upper body was nicely muscled, not bulky, but healthy. I was rubbing his abs and down to his manhood. It wasn't like a six pack, but he was firm and so sexy with just a light amount of hair from his navel to his crotch. I gently placed my hand around his cock, trying not to overstimulate him as I had yesterday. He was so very hard. His kissing grew intense. His hands were roaming freely, grabbing my butt and pulling me closer.

"Let's go to my bed," I suggested. In my room, I pulled back the covers of the recently made bed. Climbing in he waited to see what I wanted. "Adam, I want to see it much closer. Lie over here," I said, pointing to the middle. He scooted to the middle. I greedily climbed in over top of him placing my wetness right over his mouth and taking him nearly fully into mine. Before I could really get any kind of rhythm going on his member, he was licking and sucking me to my first orgasm. I wasn't expecting to cum so soon, but his technique was making me crazy. I was moaning on his cock as I ground my cunny into his mouth. He was pushing his tongue into me and sucking most of me into his eager mouth. I quivered through a mind blowing orgasm and felt myself squirting a small stream of liquid into his mouth.

As my spasms finished, I refocused on Adam's magnificent penis. I encircled the head with my lips and licked the slit tip. The contact with the tip caused him to buck slightly, I just stayed with him, but teasingly only working the head with my lips and tongue. As I watched his reactions I slowed my pace when he began gripping the sheet tightly in his hands. Backing off, I let him recover a bit. Once I could tell his tension had passed, I changed to plunging his cock into my mouth and throat repeatedly. His thickness and length were nearly gagging me, but I kept trying to get the whole thing inside my mouth. Involuntarily, his hips were beginning to rise to meet me. As I continued to build his excitement, he continued to try to give me a second orgasm with his mouth. His approach this time was much different from the first. He was mostly working my clit, but would let me calm for periods by working my outer lips. I could sense he was nearing his climax and I finally relaxed my throat enough to get him all the way in. Suddenly, he was shooting pulse after pulse of his seed into my mouth and throat. His moan into my excited pussy sent me over with him. The taste of his ejaculate was compelling. My experience was limited, but the guys I had tasted before were often bitter or foul. Adam had a fresh clean flavor.

"Wow, Zane. That was amazing. You're so beautiful," he said. His hands were roaming my body, encouraging me to turn and face him.

I slipped down in the bed beside him. His gentle but needful touching was delighting my senses.

"I cannot believe we did that. I can't believe how much I wanted to do that."

"Zane, I already admitted I've been imagining this for several years. It felt right. It felt great."

I hugged him close. I loved his bare chest. He was mostly hairless; the hair he did have was soft and blond. His butt was firm and just as hairless. I was softly massaging it as we kissed deeply. "Adam, I want you so badly, but I don't know if we should go further."

"We can go at any pace. You can take your time to think about it. I know what I want. It's not just lust," he said, pausing now, searching for the right words.

"Zane, I love you! I'm in love with you. I've been trying to make myself not feel this way, but I just can't shake it."

"Oh, Adam," Now I was searching for words. "I love you too. I just don't know if it can work. My body is aching to have you in me; you're maddening me with lust." I reached down to his member and found it fully hard again.

"God, sis. You don't know how much I want that. I won't take that step unless you're sure. Let's sleep on it."

"I can't leave you like this," I said, gently squeezing his throbbing penis. The veins of his cock were thick. His shaft was so handsome. I couldn't resist stroking it gently. A soft moan escaped his lips. "It's so wrong, but I need to have this."

"Zane, I want to, obviously. But it's definitely a different line we'd be crossing."

I knew I wanted to go further. Adam giving me the chance to back out showed me how much he loved me. He was clearly aching for me, but applied no pressure. No guy I'd ever been out with was like that. They couldn't get into my panties quick enough. I watched him observing my inner struggle.

He got up saying, "I've got to use the restroom. You don't need to decide anything. You gave me so much just now. If we never did anything again, I'd have that memory forever."

As he walked into the bathroom the light came on outlining him in the now darkened bedroom. The image was reminiscent of the one I'd gotten a couple days ago. Hearing the toilet lid lifted and the soft patter of him voiding his bladder. Suddenly I realized he was sitting down. Don't guys stand for that? Then there was a flush and the lid was gently replaced. "I'm sorry, this is silly," I said, when he returned. "You sat down to pee?"

Smiling at me he pointed at his throbbing penis. "It's not going down right now. But really it is kind of a habit; I frequently sit at home. I heard it was better for me and it makes it easier on the lady in my life."

"Lady in your life? Me?" I asked.

"Well, maybe if you'll let me be your roommate, but I meant Mom. We only have that one bathroom. I'm so tall that the splash from that height is unavoidable."

Roommate? Wow, in his mind he was moving in already. Such a lovely, helpful, patient, considerate young man. I was overwhelmed. "I love you, Adam. I'd be an absolute idiot to turn you away. Please, come make love to your big sister."

He hesitated at the edge of the bed. The inner conflict was evident in his eyes. His emotions were ganging up with his physical desire. I cheated a little to help the decision. I crawled lustfully down the bed and took him into my mouth again. This time I grabbed his butt and pushed him all the way into my throat. The sight must have given him the perspective he needed to commit. His hands were exploring me again. When he reached over my ass and slipped a finger in my moist pussy, it was like an electrical shock through my body. Gasping for air I withdrew from him and pulled him into the bed on top of me. He was still a little unsure, but I grasped him and guided him towards my slit.

Finally, he was taking control of me. He grabbed me at my waist. Gently, but insistently he began pressing into me. "Oh, god. That's so fucking good, sis," he hoarsely whispered.

I was having my own OMG moment. He was so big. "Go slow, Adam. It has been a while for me and you are huge. Uh - oh - aahhhh..."

I didn't really have to tell him. He was being so kind, but he slowed even further. "Let me know if I need to stop," he said, slowly backing out and beginning another forward stroke. Light easy strokes in and out. He was ever so patient. Seemed like forever, maybe 2 minutes or maybe 10, I lost all sense of time. It was exquisite stretching to accommodate him. When he was in, it was like that was the only place he should be. "Okay, sis?"

"So much better than OK," I gasped. "Take me now. Do me. Fuck your big sister. Make me cum on that big dick of yours," I begged in a raspy voice. I couldn't believe what a slut I sounded like. He was making me crazy.

Adam stayed positioned so he could watch himself going in and out of me. "It's so freaking erotic," he said. "I never thought I'd see this. It's beautiful, you don't know how beautiful, sis."

"Come here and kiss me," I demanded. "We can do this slow and make it last. I don't want it to end."

"Oh, god you are so tight. I have to go slow or I won't last," he exhaled.

Finally, he gave me his lips, so soft and succulent. The combination of him fucking me and kissing me were almost enough, but I wanted it to build more. I held off while he slowly increased the speed of his rhythmic thrusts. Each drive pressed in completely. My hips were tilting and grinding with each stroke now. The down stroke, forcing him hard against my clit was making me insane. When he was just at the right frequency, I put my hands on his firm buttocks and started gripping with my vaginal muscles on the back stroke. He was staring right into my eyes. I knew instantly what he was thinking.

"Just keep going as long as you can, Adam. I'm on the pill. I want you to cum inside me."

He was instantly grateful to have the worry removed. He just kept pounding into me, my hands directing him. Suddenly, my orgasm was crashing over me and I felt myself gripping him really hard. He never ceased his motion or even gave any indication he was close. I closed my eyes and came again. "Oh, fuck that is gooood," I screamed. "Just like that. Keep doing thaaaatt uh, oh gaaawd," I said, as I quaked and spasmed beneath him. He was a machine. Moving my hand to his abs, I just lay there taking the fucking he was giving me. My mind was exploding and my heart was just melting. He was taking such care of me. Finally, my orgasmic waves diminishing, I stopped him. "Fuck me from behind now."