Unintended Consequences

Story Info
Who we become isn't always related to who we were.
2.1k words
3.97
3.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay was a late bloomer. He never had a girlfriend in high school, nor in college. When he was twenty three he finally did get his cherry popped by an unremarkable girl, in a rushed and forgettable ten minutes. Except you never do forget your first time, no matter how regrettable, or mediocre it was. He ended up with his first girlfriend by the time he reached twenty seven. But this is not that story.

Jay was an average guy. His only feature that stood out was his height. At 6 foot 4 inches he was taller than most. Still not exceptionally tall, just taller than most people. He did look younger than his years, which usually worked against him with the ladies.

Jay started training martial arts when he was twenty five. Late bloomer remember. He hadn't played any sports in high school. Mostly because he hadn't hit a growth spurt until his junior year and his hormones hadn't hit their full stride. When he was 16 years old, he stood 5 foot 9 inches and weighed in at 120 lbs. Jay had the face of a 12 year old, which, amongst a group of teens trying to grow up, wasn't doing him any favors. That and sports didn't really appeal to him. Give him a good book any day. But by the time he was 26 he was into his green belt and had grown into his body. He was an avid bow hunter. And he played ice hockey two or three times a week. Plus a job in construction, he was bulking up nicely.

In the Mid 1990s the internet was still prepubescent. Most people had it in their homes, on a desk top computer, with dial up modem access. Who remembers that squelching, squawking sound. Congratulations, you're old. But so am I. Make sure the computer was plugged into the phone jack. Dial the number and wait 30 or sometimes 45 seconds and voila, the interwebs were yours. There were no dating sites, to speak of. What were there were sad and clunky. Jay was still using the newspaper personals for hookups and sometimes hookers. Yeah, you could rent a hooker through the want ads in the paper. But there were chatrooms. And they a godsend for Jay. He was on it every chance he had. Chatting with every girl with an imaginative user name, stupid user names, and really anyone who wanted to chat.

Jay had decided he wanted to get laid, but his priorities were still hunting, fishing, and playing hockey. This led him to believe he didn't have time to woo a girl, so he set out looking for girls who just wanted a quickie, or a one night stand. After a few dates, some good some not so good Jay started chatting with Angela.

AngelA: "Hi Bassguy. ASL?" Asl meant age, sex, location.

Bassguy: "Hi AngelA. 26, yes please, Fresno. You?"

AngelA: "Cool I'm in Tulare, 24 and haha. Yes ,please. I like it. Yes, for me too. Female,. But I'm sure you already knew that" This was the dawn of texting and chat speak. Lol hadn't been invented yet.

Bassguy: "You live in Tulare? That's cool. What do you do?" Tulare is a farm town. There's not much there, so you either are a farmer, farm labor, or in a farming related business.

AngelA: "No I live in Visalia, but my friends are out of town and I'm house sitting. Wanna go private?"

The conversation sidestepped into a private chat room and went on for another ten minutes or so and as they are apt to do, the talk turned to sex.

AngelA: "I'm here all alone for the next 3 days, would you like to come over and I'll cook you dinner and we can watch a movie or something." The progenitor of Netflix and chill.

A dinner and more importantly sex, Jay readily agreed and sent her his phone number. AngelA called and they talked some more. Jay thought she had a sexy voice so he asked for the address and headed south.

Summer in central California is known for its heat. 12 to 16 days straight of triple digits was not unusual. So Jay put on his "nice" shorts and t shirt. To say he was not a ladies man would be an understatement. Inexperienced was his middle name.

About an hour and a half later Jay pulled up at the address. It was a nicer home than he had expected to find. And larger as well. He raised his hand to knock.

Angela must have been waiting because the door opened before he could knock and she hurried him in. She was a rubenesque girl of Mexican descent. She kept her black hair long, to her mid back. And her dark brown eyes held a mischievous glint with a hint of desperation. Jay found her moderately attractive. But then again he liked large breasts and a woman who wouldn't break if he got a tad overzealous.

Angela was timid at first, afraid of his reaction. She had described herself to him, of course, but there was that moment when expectations exceeded reality. She breathed a sigh of relief as Jay pulled her to him and gave her a chaste peck on the lips.

Angela showed him around the house, then led him to the living room and sat with him on the couch. Jay put his arm around her. They both knew why he was there. She leaned into him. He pressed his lips to hers in an exploratory kiss.

That was the catalyst that set of the chain reaction of a make out session. Lips, hands, tongues. All were exceedingly busy. Jay wasn't terribly adept at unfastening bras and Angela didn't really want to waste time so she simply removed her arms from the straps and pushed it down to her waist, while her blouse was up under her chin.

Jay started fumbling with her pants trying desperately to remove them and reach her pot of gold.

"Not here! Bedroom." She panted.

They got up and rushed towards the back of the house discarding their clothes haphazardly. As they reached the bedroom, Jay kicked off his boxers, and Angela's panties were around her knees. She led him into the master bedroom and stopped at the door. When he stepped in she closed the door. And dropped to her knees. An odd thought crossed the back of his mind. If we are here alone, why the bedroom? And why close the door. That thought was immediately extinguished as Angela buried his cock in the back of her throat and her nose in his pubes.

"You have a beautiful dick, Jay. Not too big and definitely not small. It's the perfect size." She whispered greedily and swallowed his prick again.

"HoooOolllYYYy FUck! Jay was having a hard time remaining coherent. Of all his limited experience with blow jobs, this girl was by far the best. As Angela worked his dick with her tongue she also worked her panties off her legs.

When Jay could no longer take the exquisite pain caused by the suction of her cheeks on his dick, he stood her up turned her around and plunged into her. His thighs slapped her ass on the first stroke. He held that position for a handful of seconds and then started his slow withdrawal, and rapid reentry.

Angela was loving every tooth jarring thrust. "Fuck me harder, ram that gorgeous cock in my cunt." She was getting louder. "HARDER! FASTER!"

Angela's steamy swamp was pulsating, and she slid down the wall and off Jay's rod as her knees gave way in a quivering orgasm.

"That was fucking amazing." Angela crawled her way to the king sized bed and crawled to the middle. She was on her hands and knees and looked over her shoulder at Jay. "You aren't done big guy. You haven't come yet."

Jay was excited and ready to go but he still had the presence of mind to ask, "Condoms, should have worn a rubber. Where..."

"It's a bit late for that, stud. Get over here and fuck me some more." She demanded.

Jay supposed she made a certain kind of sense and stepped behind her, lined up with her sopping wet pussy ready to plunge back into his latina lover.

"One stroke only in my pussy, then I need you to fuck my fat ass."

Jay hadn't fucked an asshole before. He had rented a few pornos on VHS. He knew he had to go slow, but this was all new to him. He buried his cock in Angela's snatch, stroked it in and out twice, pulled out and placed the head of his dick against her brown balloon knot. He pushed into her asshole slowly.until just the head was in. She was mewling and groaning the entire time. Then she shocked the shit out of him by ramming herself back and impaling herself on his spear. Sexual seppuku. Except it wasn't her sword she on. She was doing all the work until his brain caught up with reality and he started fucking into her just as hard as before.

"I'm gonna cum! Jay cried out.

"Not in my ass! Pull out! Shove it back in my pussy!

Cum in my pussy." She was adamant.

Jay being unschooled in the ways of women and how they laid traps, complied and came in her willing pussy. He was exhausted and laid over her ass pushing her to the mattress with his dick still in her. When he finally rolled off and over, Angela started cleaning his warrior with her mouth.

"Holy shit! You fucked the shit out of me and you are still hard." Angela was impressed.

"Yeah, I don't go down after I cum." Jay mumbled.

"I hate to waste that, but I'm hungry and I promised you dinner. And we have all night. You are staying all night right?"

"I have work in the morning. I would have to leave here by 4 am to get home and change for work. But I suppose I could stay. Especially if I get to fuck your ass again." He allowed.

Angela and Jay stayed naked and she cooked dinner for him. They fucked a few more times that night until Jay finally had to go to work.

About a year later Jay got a phone call. He didn't recognize the number. But he answered it anyway.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Jay? This is Angela. Do you remember me?"

He had to think, but he came up with it.

"House sitter in Tulare, one night stand, I fucked your asshole and like a moron I came in your snatch, twice."

Jay had gained a little more experience, wisdom and lost his innocence.

"Yes, that's me. I'm calling because..."

"I got you pregnant and you want child support."

"No not at all. You didn't get me pregnant. I'm being evicted and I need a place to stay. I was hoping maybe I could live with you."

"Excuse me? Jay was flabbergasted."

"Yeah I'm about to be homeless. I could be, like your sex slave, slash maid." The desperation in her voice sounded like her self esteem had been obliterated. But if he had been able to read her a year ago this revelation wouldn't jave been surprising today.

Jay's mind was reeling. What the actual fuck?

"We fucked one time and now I'm on your short list of guys to rescue you? That seems fucked up. What about your house sitter friends?" Jay was amazed at the guts this chick had to even ask.

"They had a nosy neighbor we didn't see. He watched us fucking on the bed and took some polaroids. They told me we aren't friends anymore. I broke their trust." She stared to sob, but held it together.

Jay had grown a spine and working construction he had turned into a bit of an asshole.

"Fine you can live with me, but the rules are; my place will be spotless. When I walk in the door you will drop to your knees and suck my dick until I cum in your mouth. You will swallow. I will not be your boyfriend. I will fuck you whenever I want. I will never cum in your pussy again. You tried to trap me once. I will only cum in your ass or mouth." Jay was hoping this turned her off, offended her and changed her mind.

"If I go out on a date, and bring her home, you will suck my dick when I come in, then eat her pussy. You are to please my dates. If I go out and come home after fucking, whether it be ass, or pussy. You will suck my dick." He had one last gambit other than a flat out no. "If these terms are acceptable, respond by saying yes, master."

"Yes, master." She didn't even hesitate.

Fuck me. Jay thought if he was harsh enough she would back down. She didn't.

Yes master. Fuck... ok this could be fun if done right.