Uninvited

Story Info
Six guys go fishing - one wife invites herself.
7.5k words
3.96
105.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today is Friday and this was a long week end. My five friends, from high school and college, and I had planned on spending the weekend at a mountain lake cabin with fishing, beer, poker and relaxation. Nothing anywhere near a situation called strenuous. We were just going to relax and catch up on much needed rest from the past strenuous two months. We all worked for the same firm yet in different departments. Our wives had been convinced to having a hen party together and enjoying themselves.

I pulled into the driveway, shut off the engine and jumped out of the car enthusiastically, ran up to the house and began loading the things I'd been gathering for the past month into the car.

There was no need to take a sleeping bag for the cabin had bed clothes, but I did need a fishing pole, tackle box, my creel and my digital camera. You know to take a picture of that big one that didn't get away.

I took a couple of pairs of shorts and T shirts along with some sandals and extra socks, threw in a pair of slack pants and a light weight long sleeve shirt for the cool evenings and mosquitoes. I loaded the beer I was to take along with my share of the food. Went back into the house to double check and make sure I'd missed nothing, called to my wife to kiss her goodbye and received no answer. I looked around and didn't see her so supposed she had stepped over to the neighbors. I shrugged and went out the door and locked it.

The sun was going down and the afternoon shadows were lengthening and my car was in one of these. I got to the car, opened the door and slide into the driver's seat and noticed my pretty petite wife was sitting in the passenger's seat.

I said "What are you doing here?"

She answered, "I'm going with you"

I balked. "This is a men's get together and not for women."

She answered "Are you planning on having women up there?"

"No, of course not." I said, "We may rent an X rated or porn movie, but that would be the extent of it."

She retorted "Then you should have no objections to me being there."

I answered, "The guys will make a slave out you 'Get me a beer' or 'Clean this place up' or any number of things".

She answered pertly "Then I'll be a slave to you all. I will be at your beck and call at any time for anything."

"Honey", I said, "I do not want you to go. I ask you not to go.

She answered very sternly, "If you are not going to have women up there and all you're going to do is fish, drink beer, and play poker then you should have no qualms of me being there."

I came back with, "With you wearing only a bikini or shorts there's going to be some grabby feely and I don't want that".

I know that at parties at home whether at my place or one of the others these guys were always gawking at Angie. I could tell by the tents raised in their pants.

Angie is a petite 5'6", 127 pounds with a very attractive 36-25-36 body. Along with some nice C size tits, and well shaped legs, she was very easy to look at and desire.

She looked at me very seriously and said, "I know these guys too and I don't think any of them would take advantage of me. Especially while you are there, so I'm going. Get used to it. Besides it may prove interesting."

She said this with a very mischievous and devilish gleam in her eyes.

I opened my mouth to retort, but just looked at her with a mixture of disbelief, shock and some kind of surprise. I closed my mouth, started the car, backed out of the driveway, and headed for the mountains. It was a three hour drive to the cabin and it was spent in awkward silence.

I concentrated on driving and did not look over at her. She sat a bit turned with her back slightly to me staring out the window. From time to time I could see her squeezing her legs together. Again from time to time she would cross her legs or change the crossing and squeeze them together. At one point I noticed (or thought I did) a spot appear in her crotch as though she was getting wet. So she kept changing the crossing of her legs.

When we finally got to the little town where we usually replenish our supplies I drove through it, turned off onto a dirt road and on up to the secluded cabin. The cabin was hidden from the highway by the trees and yet had a beautiful view of the lake. There was only one car there when we arrived so I parked under a tree and out of the drive yet saw to it that I could get out without having to disturb any of the guys to move their cars.

I turned to her and asked again. "Angie, I ask you to reconsider, take the car and go back home. I'll catch a ride back with one of the fellows."

She looked at me defiantly and said, "We are here and I'm going to stay."

I looked back at her dejectedly and submissive and sighed "OK."

I got out of the car and started unloading and carrying the supplies into the cabin. Angie came in with her little ditty bag with whatever she was going to wear.

The cabin consisted of one large room which was the living room and kitchen combined a small bedroom and a bathroom. There were bunk beds in the living room that we guys usually slept on. There was a table centered in the living area with benches on four sides. This doubled as an eating area and a poker playing area. I showed Angie to the bed room and told her that was to be her room, so she began making herself at home. I didn't pay any attention to her after that.

Jim Arlington was the only person there, but he was outside somewhere and didn't see us arrive. Ray and Bud Dalton, Brad Dubrinski and Jason Remske should be arriving at anytime. Within the hour all the guys had shown up and unloaded their cars. It was about 8:30 P.M. and pretty dark for there were no city lights to guide us.

After everyone settled down I informed them that Angie was here and that, though I had unsuccessfully tried to dissuade her, she insisted on coming and promised to cater to our every need. They all knew her for we all chummed around and visited each other. They were very surprised, but gave a shout of agreement.

I again told them that she told me she would wait on them hand and foot and even be their slave. She stepped out of the bedroom and confirmed the story. She was still in her shorts and halter top. But I didn't notice the so called wet spot I thought I saw on the drive here.

One of the guys decided to test her and called out laughingly, "Angie get me a beer."

Angie dutifully obeyed and served it to him bowing low as she did. Her halter flared at the top and you could see she wasn't wearing a bra.

It remained a bit testy for the remainder of the evening and at 10:00 P.M. everyone was ready to go to bed. I made up my bed on the bunk I usually used while there and crawled in.

Angie stuck her head out of the bedroom and made the remark, rather sarcastically, "Aren't you coming in here?"

I said "No, I don't sleep with slave girls," and turned over. She said no more. Next morning was Saturday and we slept until 9:30 or 10:00 and started rousting around. Angie came out of the bedroom wearing a bikini and began fixing breakfast. She fried up a bunch of bacon, some eggs, and hash brown potatoes. Coffee helped wash it all down.

While the gang was eating and teasing each other I was busy getting my fish pole and tackle box ready. When I was through and without a backward glance I went out and walked down to the lake and the structure that was used as a pier. I prepared my fish rod and baited the hook, then cast out. I could have used a spinner, but I chose to bait, cast, sit and wait.

After about a half an hour the guys started straggling down and began baiting their lines. We each started out at the pier but as the morning wore on we began fishing other areas along the shore. I was about a half mile from the pier and not having much luck I put on a spinner and began spin fishing.

I heard a voice behind me and turned to see Angie there. "Having any luck?" She asked.

"Yeah," I replied, "all bad."

"Why didn't you eat any breakfast this morning?" She asked.

I replied "I'm doing what I came out here to do and I'm doing it the way I normally would."

About that time I got a strike so I turned my attention to my fishing. I'd hooked a nice sized trout and it put up a terrific battle. I landed it, took it off the spinner, placed it in my creel and resumed my fishing.

Angie asked, "What am I supposed to do all day?"

I turned to her and replied, "I and the guys are doing what we came out to do. You, at your own suggestion, wanted to be a servant, so be a servant. You can clean the cabin, or make the beds, or scrub the floors, or sun bathe. Keep yourself occupied."

Just as she was turning to leave I added, "I don't know if any of the guys will want lunch, but as a rule we fish until supper time then put some meat on the B.B.Q. You might give that some thought." With that she left.

I fished for the balance of the day and caught several more nice trout. As the sun began to ebb, the shadows where getting longer and I noticed I was hungry. I packed up my gear and headed back to the cabin.

When I got there everyone was already there and the B.B.Q. was going. Taking a tally of the days catch I discovered we had caught enough for a very nice fish fry on Sunday. I offered to clean the fish and prepare for it, but I was out voted by two of the guys, Brad and Jason.

While we were eating and Angie was parading around in her bikini one of the fellas, Jim Arlington, said, "Angie you are not dressed as a servant girl."

Unexpectedly he reached over and untied her bikini bra and pulled it down. Then Brad reached over and grabbed her bottoms and pulled them down. Now she was exposed in front of all the guys.

She looked over at me kind of surprised. I just shrugged and mouthed "You brought it on yourself."

She mouthed back, "Ok, we'll see what happens." With that she stepped out of her bottoms and finished removing her bra, looking at me with a triumphant gleam.

I mouthed, "It's going to be costly."

During this time I took photos of both guys taking her clothes off without them even knowing I was doing it. I had set the camera in such a way that no flash would go and the pictures still turn out fairly clear. It was now time for poker. The B.B.Q. mess had been cleaned up and everything was put away. Jim called for a beer and Angie brought it. When she bowed and handed it to him Ray reached over and grabbed a hand full of pussy. Angie just side stepped a bit to allow him a good feel.

I took a photo while he fingered her for a few minutes.

Poker started. The table was set up and the cards dealt. I did not play for I wanted to be able to take photographs without too much notice.

Angie came in, looked around and remarked, "This isn't fair. You guys are all dressed and I'm naked. To make it really fair you should also get undressed."

I thought about this for a moment, kicked off my shoes, stood up and took off my shirt, then unfastened my shorts and let them fall to the floor. As soon as the fellas saw what I was doing they followed suit. In less than two minutes everyone was naked. I took some photos which included Angie amongst them.

Jason called for a beer. When Angie brought it to him he pulled her down on his lap. She made the remark, "A lot of good this will do. You aren't hard enough to go in."

Jason said, "Then do something about it."

Angie got down on her knees and took his cock in her mouth and began sucking. It didn't take long for him to get an erection, then Angie got up and sat on him placing his cock in her pussy.

I'm taking photos of each move.

Each person's face could be seen clearly. Not only the two performing the action but the other fellas standing around watching, anticipating. You could see the gleam in their eyes.

The excitement was extreme and was radiated on their faces as the erection each of them got harder. Since Jim was the nearest to Angie and Jason she grabbed hold of his erection and gently pulled him to her. When he was close enough she took him in her mouth all the while bouncing on Jason's shaft.

For some reason the poker game was forgotten.

Jason began breathing hard getting close to a climax. Angie stopped bouncing, removed Jim's cock from her mouth, got down on her knees again and took Jason's cock in. Just as he started to spurt she removed the penis and allowed the sperm to shoot into her mouth for everyone to see.

I'm snapping photos.

You could see the sperm on her tongue very clearly. I just hoped my pictures would show the same. Then she took just the head into her mouth and sucked it dry. When finished she turned to me deliberately, stuck out her tongue to show me how defiant she could be, then swallowed the stuff.

I'm clicking away on the camera.

Yet in all this I did not get aroused. I was disgusted, very dismayed and actually horrified at Angie's behavior and actions. Yet I think I half way expected it.

While everyone was distracted by Angie I got dressed and, taking my camera, went outside. Looking in the window I saw I could get photos of all the gang very clearly. And with the zoom feature I got some very clear pictures of their faces and actions.

I stayed outside for about a half hour. I was getting chilled in the night time mountain air so went back inside. They were still going strong with Angie trading from man to man giving what each desired. I thought about going to bed and try to get some sleep, but decided that would be impossible with the lights on and all the action, so I sat on my bunk and dozed. Pretty soon the lights went out and everybody went to sleep. Me on top of my bunk, fully dressed.

I must have slept for it was full daylight when I awoke and the sun was up. I looked around and saw the guys were still asleep. But I noticed one bunk was a bit crowded. So slipped over and saw that Angie was in bed with Jim and her hand was on his cock and her tit was either in or near his mouth. I took a picture. A very clear picture.

While everybody was asleep I had an idea. Took my camera and replayed every photo I had taken, and to my amazement they turned out clear and precise. With my limited knowledge of cameras and especially a digital camera with all its settings I was amazed and pleased. Even the ones taken from outside. Of course I was outside in the dark and they were inside in the light. I suppose that could have made the difference.

The guys were beginning to stir around. Angie woke up with a start and sat up in bed. I glanced over at her without her seeing me and after looking around, seeing me, she got up went to the bathroom and washed her face and hands.

I could hear her mixing something in a bowl. It sounded like she was mixing eggs for an omelet or batter for pancakes. It was pancakes and they smelled delicious. While they were cooking she fried up some eggs and bacon. The coffee she began earlier was making and its aroma added to the delightfulness of the room.

The guys were rousting about, washing up and moving around. No one looked at me. As soon as some of the pancakes and eggs were ready I got a plate stuck a fork into a pancake and pulled an egg on top of it , dished up a half cooked strip of bacon, poured some syrup onto the pancake and sat down at the table to eat. The unfinished poker game was still there. I just shoved the cards aside and ate.

Angie noticed that I only took one pancake, instead of my usual three, only one egg instead of two, only one strip of half raw bacon instead of my usual three crispy ones, and no coffee, which I usually love with this kind of breakfast. As a rule in the mountain air I have an enormous appetite, but under the circumstances I just didn't want to eat her cooking. I drank a glass of water.

I went out the back door onto the patio and just stood looking toward the lake breathing in the fresh mountain air. After about fifteen minutes I went back inside.

The fellas were just finishing their breakfast and I said, "Well fellas we have another nice day for fishing and relaxing. If you will excuse me I'll be going down and try my luck."

With that I grabbed up my fishing pole, my tackle box and my creel. My camera was fastened to the creel strap and kind of out of sight, and headed for the door. Angie looked at me but said nothing. The guys didn't act like they even heard me.

I was at the pier, sat down my gear, prepared my line, baited the hook, and cast in. My mind wasn't really on fishing so didn't expect to catch anything. After sitting there for a while the fellas began drifting down. They looked a bit sheepish so not much was said.

I wasn't having any luck where I was so I meandered down to where I caught so many yesterday. I put on a spinner and began to spin cast. After about fifteen minutes I caught one. I dragged it in, unhooked it, released it back into the water and watched it dart away. For the rest of the day I would catch and release. And think. What was I going to do once we were home?

I saw no reason to take more photos for they would just be a repeat of yesterday. An idea began to form in my mind, not a plan, just an idea.

When the afternoon came and the sun started down I gathered up my things and went back to the cabin. The fellas were already there, had the B.B.Q. fired up and the fish fry going. Jim and Angie were nowhere to be seen.

As the fish were being removed from the grill the two of them came out of the cabin. Everyone knew what they had been doing. For even though they tried to hide it and act nonchalant they had a guilty look about them.

I took pictures of the fish fry. The fellas were joyful and joking. Angie was still naked. She went over to Ray Dalton's chair and sat on the chair arm. Ray reached around and began fingering her pussy. I took some photos. Sunday night was a repeat of Saturday night so I took no photos. I walked around outside until I got chilled then went in and lay on my bunk. It was around midnight or one o'clock in the morning. Finally the lights went out and we all went to sleep.

Again I was the first one awake and up. I started into the bathroom, glanced in the bedroom and noticed two heads on the pillow. I quietly walked into the bedroom and saw that this time Jim was in Angie's bed. And they were clutched. I got my camera and took a photo. Then I went to the bath room.

It was about noon when the gang started moving about. Angie got up and started fixing breakfast. After they all had something to eat I remarked "Well this is our last day and it is noon so what shall we do? Shall we fish for another couple of hours or just go on home?"

There was silence for a few seconds then Jim commented, "Personally I'd like to just laz about for a while and go home a bit later tonight."

The rest of the guys agreed and even Angie chimed in with her agreement.

I nonchalantly walked over to the fridge, opened the door and looked in. I saw that there were only a couple of bottles of beer left so I remarked, "If that's the case I'll go get some more beer. We are about out."

I walked toward the door, snatched my camera up off the bunk and walked out.

Angie and one other person were watching me out the window. I know it was Angie and someone was rubbing her tit, so I began taking some pictures of the cabin and surrounding forest. In reality I was taking pictures of the license plates of all the cars there. I got in my car, started the motor and backed out.

******************************************

Jim asked Angie, "Do you think he knows about us?"

Angie answered, "I don't know. I've been very discreet so I don't know how he would know, or even suspect. I can usually read his actions and expressions, but I haven't been able to here. At least I was able to fuck you first in front of him, and I enjoyed his expression when I sucked your cock. No, I don't think he suspects us."

12