Uninvited Ch. 04: The Way Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snekguy
Snekguy
2,791 Followers

I pushed my head back into her bust, trying to hide my face in her supple breasts, but her amber eyes stared at me, piercing and intense. Her second hand crept down between my thighs and cradled my balls, squeezing gently as the rhythm of her milking handjob increased in speed.

I bucked into her hand reflexively, my body seeking out more stimulation, but I felt another fat coil of her long tail wrap my waist to keep me still. She brought her puffy lips to my throat, kissing softly, tracing the line of my jugular with her tongue as I writhed in futility. She had me completely bound, and I flinched, my member throbbing in her hand and a pleasurable chill running down my spine as she bit my neck softly with the tips of her venomous fangs. I was at her mercy, and she wanted me to know as much, smirking in her alien way as I panted and strained against her.

To Vi life was a war, she treated every aspect of it like a military engagement, giving no quarter when she had a goal to accomplish. Maybe it was the way ADVENT had trained her, or maybe it was just how her people saw the world. Love especially was a battle in her eyes, a fight with a winner and a loser, the conquered party being subjected to the will of the victor.

She nuzzled and mouthed my neck, my breathing becoming more labored and ragged as her jerking continued, her agile fingers bringing me closer and closer to the edge. She seemed to notice that I was getting near, and pinched the base of my member between her thumb and forefinger.

My cry of frustration was silenced by her rubbery tongue as it filled my mouth, her oversized lips locking with my own and drowning me in another lurid embrace as she stroked my shaft apologetically. 'Sorry, but I'm not done with you yet,' her body language seemed to say, one of her hands rising to caress my red cheek. She let me calm down for a moment, pressing her heavy boobs around my head with her upper arms like fat pillows and slipping her claws under my shirt to tease my chest and belly, drawing red welts in my skin.

When she was satisfied that I wasn't about to pop, she tightened up suddenly, her tapered tail squeezing my wrists more firmly and the chubby coil that crossed my torso hardening like steel. Her arms wrapped my upper body, one hand closing gently around my neck, I was trapped in a cage of smooth scales and yielding fat. I watched her long neck snake down over my shoulder slowly, crawling down my body like an animal in its own right, pausing with her head hovering an inch away from my groin. She breathed warm air on the sensitive tip of my cock, tormenting me as it jumped and throbbed, as if it had a mind of its own and was trying to reach her inviting lips.

She held me completely immobile, encased in a prison of her own tail and limbs as I watched her obscenely lengthy tongue emerge from her mouth to paint my glans with her viscous saliva. I shivered as her smooth organ grazed my tender flesh, slippery and dripping with strings of her drool. She coiled it around my shaft, the organ long enough to wrap my entire penis like a coiled spring, and she began to move it up and down. Bolts of harsh pleasure sparked, pleasant shivers running up my spine as she licked and stroked, glazing my member with her slaver. It was so hot and slippery, and I yelped as I felt her fat lips press down to suck the head of my cock into her mouth. She gnawed gently with her fleshy gums, pressing me deeper and making me writhe as the pleasure overcame me. She drew me in using her tongue as an appendage, like some kind of tentacle, kissing the base of my member and taking the length of it into her throat.

Her smooth muscles milked and rippled as she held my member in her warm gullet, swallowing as if she were trying to eat it, massaging its length as her tongue roiled around it. The stimulation was intense. I tried to thrust and squirm free, but she held me tightly, her hand closing around my throat and her tail tightening around me. Escape was the last thing on my mind of course, but she liked a fight, it aroused her to have me struggle like prey.

She drew back, the slimy walls of her throat dragging down the length of my shaft as she paused with her lips closed around the glans, her tongue sneaking beneath the foreskin to scour the sensitive flesh it protected. I yelped as she slammed her head back down, forcing me all the way inside again, and she choked out my exclamation with a squeeze of her hand. I could feel moisture beneath my buttocks, the scales that hid her genital slit from view were open due to her arousal, the delicate pink lips of her vulva exposed and inflamed, leaking her excited juices. I smirked and strained against my bonds, reaching my fingers down towards her loins, and chuckled as a shiver rolled through her long body.

She stopped sucking for a moment and shot me a suspicious sideways glance with her yellow eyes, then loosened her grip on my wrists a little, letting me delve deeper. I pushed my fingers past her labia and into her twitching opening, the walls of her vagina closing around my invading fingers and compressing them almost painfully in greeting. She was so wet, the heat of her sopping hole rising up from beneath me, and she grunted in appreciation as I stroked her textured insides.

She resumed her intense blowjob, bobbing her massive head in my lap, her saliva leaking free to dampen my pubic hair and trickle down my thighs. Her tongue tightened like a noose, scouring my member with its soft surface, and in revenge I drove my fingertips into the walls of her spasming tunnel. Again a shiver washed over her body, and she gripped my throat more earnestly, giving me a harsher squeeze with her long fingers this time that cut off my breath for a few lingering seconds.

It occurred to me what a bizarre position we were in, with me sitting in her lap cradled in her bosom, her head in my groin as her long neck wound over my shoulder, and my fingers probing her sex beneath me. My thoughts were shattered like glass as Vi twisted her head on my cock, the stimulation making stars dance before my eyes. I found her large clitoris with my fingers, coating its firm surface in her thick juices and beginning to rub it in slow, teasing circles. This odd position was starting to cramp my hands, it was hard to push my fingers into her tunnel and play with her protrusion at the same time, but she certainly appreciated it. The worm-like squirming of her tongue was becoming more erratic and her head movements were growing clumsier.

I felt my orgasm begin to rise again, my member throbbing and pulsing in her inviting mouth as she gnawed and sucked, as if trying to draw out my emission herself. I winced and rolled my hips as she took it to the base, her tongue sliding beneath it and passing her lips to taste my balls.

"Fuck, Vi," I groaned, the thrusting of my hips restrained by the fat coil of her tail. She huffed, the vibrations tickling my member in her throat, and then she squeezed my neck again. She applied an incredible suction and pressure to my cock, her tongue a whirlwind of stimulation as it ran up and down my shaft, clearly I was allowed to finish now. With one hand closed firmly around my throat and the other pulling me against her torso, she eased out my orgasm.

I came into her eager throat, her muscles rippling around it and drinking down the thick spurts as they came, practically milking me dry as my brain fizzed and sparked from the unbearably powerful climax. She choked me, cutting off my air supply with her firm hand, only increasing my pleasure as I gasped breathlessly. Again and again my pelvic muscles cramped and spasmed, forcing out ropes of my emission to splatter the back of her gullet, Vi sucking eagerly and drawing more out. It felt like someone was pulling a damned rope out of me through my twitching member, it just kept coming, this was the first alone time we had gotten in a couple of days and I must have been backed up.

My body fought against Vi as she swallowed my load, lapping at the tip of my cock with her gentle tongue, watching my red face as I bucked and tried to suck air into my lungs. Just as the corners of my vision started to darken, she released me, leaning back so that I was prone against her soft body. I rested my head between her breasts, each the size of a damned basketball, and caught my breath as she crooned and ran her fingers through my messy hair.

She let me rest for a while, then coiled her powerful tail around me and lifted me, turning me over to face her and placing me with my face level to her genital slit. No communication was necessary, no seduction or bargaining, she simply put me where she wanted me to be. The spongy, horizontal bands of her white belly parted to reveal her pink labia, exposed and dripping due to her arousal. The heat from her loins radiated forth, I could feel it on my cheeks, and her familiar musky scent rose to my nose. I splayed her fleshy lips with my fingers, exposing the winking opening that they concealed, and she crooned expectantly as she looked down at me. I straddled her thick tail, my renewed erection pressing into her soft underbelly, and brought my mouth down to kiss her vulva. She shivered as our lips met, and I pushed my tongue past them to graze the slippery, rosy flesh beneath. She brought one of her hands down, sinking her fingers into my hair and tugging gently to encourage me. Vipers were hairless, and so mine seemed to be a source of perpetual curiosity and amusement to her, whether she liked the texture of it or just enjoyed my reaction to her petting I couldn't say.

I mouthed and licked obediently, tasting the metallic tang of her flowing juices on my tongue as I teased her. I found her clitoris, hard and engorged, and sucked it from beneath its protective hood. I trapped the protrusion between my lips and sucked, drawing it in and painting it with the tip of my tongue. She wriggled and squirmed beneath me, her lids drooping as she drew her head closer to watch me work, peering at me with her amber eyes.

I slipped a finger into her twitching hole, her excitement lubricating my digit to the point that it was almost frictionless, and I felt her powerful pelvic floor muscles contract around it like a Chinese finger trap. Despite her size she was tighter than a human, seeming to have minute control over the muscles that lined her tunnel. Her vagina sucked at me, undulating in waves as if to draw my finger deeper, and I increased the pace of my licking. I drew shapes on the bud of firm flesh, circling it and dragging my warm tongue across its shiny surface. She huffed and grunted, the vocalizations of a contented Viper, and her grip on my hair grew tighter. She rolled her wide hips as I wrapped my arms around them for purchase, the bulge of her hourglass figure large enough that my fingers could not meet on the other side. I sunk my hands into the springy flesh of her ass, or at least where an ass would have been on a human woman. She seemed to have muscle analogous to a butt and even thighs, hidden beneath the surface of her smooth scales and supple fat layer, but I couldn't be sure what structural purpose they served. I knew it felt good to squeeze them though. I kneaded her backside, feeling my fingers sink below her delicate fat to meet the steely muscle that flexed and bulged underneath it, gripping cruel handfuls as I pressed my face against her groin.

She was really wriggling now, I felt almost as if I were trying to hold on to a mechanical bull as her tail writhed between my legs. I pushed my finger deeper, curling it to stimulate the sensitive walls of her canal. She growled appreciatively, rubbing herself on my face with a firm hand on the back of my head, thrusting reflexively as her grool dripped down my chin.

She closed her long fingers around my wrist and pulled my hand away, bringing her large head down on its long, sinewy neck to hover with her lips an inch away from her own loins. I knew what she wanted, this was her favorite way to get off. I leaned aside to give her access, careful to keep her clitoris between my lips, and she rubbed her massive head against my cheek in a show of affection before plunging her long tongue into her own tunnel. The pink organ wormed its way inside like a snake in its own right, coiling and writhing, Vi shuddering under the combined stimulation. Her nectar and her thick saliva mixed into an obscene concoction that leaked down her body and around her mouth.

She fucked herself with her muscular tongue as I played my lips over her bud and pinched it between them, her involuntary humping increasing in pace as she neared the edge. She came suddenly and violently, her long body curling like a worm that had been stepped on, writhing and tensing as her tongue roiled inside her. I kept up my licking and mouthing, easing out every last pulse of orgasm that tore through her long body. Her abdominal muscles flexed and cramped above my head, and a torrent of her honey spilled down her 'thighs' as she withdrew her organ, linked to her splayed labia with a stringy mess of fluid. Without hesitating she took a fistful of my hair, pulling my head back sharply and slamming her tongue into my mouth. A heavy rope of her mess dripped from my chin as she forced her slimy embrace on me, her organ roving and winding, impossibly long and dripping with her warm fluids. She filled my head with it, the act was downright profane but I was too aroused to care. Her wet, messy kiss dragged on as a few stray aftershocks rippled through her muscles, her tail creeping up to wrap me in a stack of her fat coils as she shivered and her tongue wrestled with mine.

She drew away from me with a wet pop, watching me cough with a sly smirk on her face, scraping juice from my chin with a bony finger.

"You're impossible," I complained half-heartedly, but my burning cheeks gave me away. She angled her body so that I could lie down on it, propping up my head with one of her chubby rolls, the flesh soft like a pillow. She wrapped me like a blanket, and lay her torso next to my own with her bust beside my face, her heavy head resting atop the pile as she closed her eyes. Seemed we were going to sleep then, it was a good idea, you never knew when something might happen.

CHAPTER 2: LANDFALL

I dreamed I was falling, fluffy clouds whipping past me against an azure sky as my stomach turned. The ground below was a patchwork of forest and farmland, and in the center was a house. As I plummeted towards the ground it came into focus, it was a farmhouse, my farmhouse. I could see the main building, the barn, the long empty grain silo a short distance away. I realized I wasn't slowing, and as the ground rushed up to meet me I saw a figure standing in the doorway, it was...me? The figure looked up at me, calm and expressionless as I slammed into the dirt.

I awoke with a start, opening my eyes to find myself in Vi's arms. There was no gravity, I could feel myself floating in the air, the only thing keeping me anchored was Vi who had practically filled the small room with her coils and was bracing herself against the walls.

"What...what's going on?"

Vi hissed unhappily, she didn't know. Had we somehow gone into space? No, that couldn't be it. I looked around the room and realized the lights were off, only red warning lighting illuminated the space now, casting everything in an eerie crimson glow. Oh God, had we lost power in mid-air? Were we falling? I tried to breathe and struggled to keep myself from panicking, what could we do about this? We couldn't fight back against gravity, it wasn't some invading enemy. This ship was huge and if the power didn't come back online before we hit the ground, we'd slam into the Earth like a meteorite, nobody would survive.

Suddenly there was a jolt, and Vi tensed, clutching me to her and preventing me from slamming into the floor as the ship's engines whirred audibly and I felt us level out. The lights did not come back on, the warning lights still painted the room in a sinister shade of red as we looked to eachother with alarmed expressions.

There was a rumble underfoot as the Avenger touched down, that had been a short descent, how close had we come to cratering? Almost as soon as Vi had placed me gingerly on the metal deck, the vessel began to shake again. Booming pulses rocked us, vibrating the hull of the ship and deafening us, I looked at my arm and saw my hair standing on end as if I were awash in static electricity. What on Earth was going on?

"All hands, all hands," a voice echoed over the intercom, it was the Commander. Finally, maybe he'd be able to tell us what the hell was going on. "We were shot down by an ADVENT craft and have made an emergency landing. The alien weapon disabled our engines temporarily, and they have deployed some kind of electromagnetic pylon to keep us powered down and on the ground. We are dead in the water, we need every soldier on hand to defend the ship and destroy that ADVENT weapon. We're picking up heavy comm traffic, dozens of ADVENT transports are inbound on our position, and they've got battleships in tow. We need to move fast, all hands report to battle stations."

We scrambled to get our gear back on as the message repeated, Vi attaching her metal chest piece, and me trying to pull my uniform on as I stepped around her tail. There was no time for a shower, we had to get to the hangar bay fast and retrieve our weapons. Vi blew through the door ahead of me, winding down the corridor, and I followed behind her with my head still trapped in my sweater. Other soldiers who had been on leave and were trying to get some shut eye were crowding the narrow halls too, bustling and rubbing shoulders as they all rushed to their stations.

The crowd made its way to the hangar, which was also packed with soldiers and a handful of SPARKs, the hulking combat robots standing twice the height of the human personnel. There was sunlight in the hangar bay, and it took me a moment to realize that the massive cargo ramp at the back of the ship had been lowered, fresh air and the sounds of birds flooded the sterile interior. I had never seen that door open before, most of the time I forget it was even there. There was a flurry of activity around the weapons racks as people scrambled for guns and ammo, taking position around the door as a Colonel in combat armor was raised into the air by a SPARK to stand on its shoulder. The room went quiet as a few dozen heads turned in his direction.

"You all heard the announcement," he bellowed, his voice taking on a synthetic timbre through his helmet speakers. "We're grounded until we can destroy the weapon that is sending out these pulses and keeping the engines offline." As if on cue another wave of static washed over me, followed by what sounded almost like a sonic boom. "I'm sending out a team to locate and disable it, as for the rest of you, not one alien sets foot on this ship. Is that understood?"

There was a chorus of affirmations as the soldiers shouted their agreement and thrust their fists into the air.

"Present company excluded," the Colonel added, nodding towards Vi. There was an echo of laughter and she received a few affectionate pats on her scaly rump. "Tombstone, Spitfire, Twitch, Dozer, Bonzai and Snake Eyes, you're up! The rest of you, hold this door, the future of the rebellion depends on it!"

I stood at the bottom of the massive ramp, the bulk of the Avenger blocking out the sun behind me and casting a dark shadow on the ground. Around me stood a dozen soldiers, some rookies like me, others higher ranked officers sporting all manner of exotic weaponry and equipment. I gripped my standard issue assault rifle in my hands, it only fired conventional ammunition but it was better than harsh words. The area we had touched down in was oddly serene, it was a sunny day with an almost cloudless sky, and a cool wind rustled the grass and trees as birds chirped overhead. It was nice to be out of the claustrophobic confines of the ship, at least for a while, even if an entire ADVENT fleet was bearing down upon us.

Snekguy
Snekguy
2,791 Followers