Uninvited Guests Pt. 02

Story Info
A strange twist in the tale.
5.3k words
4.17
4.2k
7
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
438 Followers

Back in the house there was little conversation between the invaders and the two women. Though they had taken a drink or two with the excuse they needed it to get over the shock - and in Emma's case to brace herself for what might be disclosed when they looked at the DVD's. She knew that sexual photographs and film featuring her being found hidden in her father's office would take some explaining. However she knew the ones that she positively dreaded coming to light, fortunately were not amongst the stuff they had discovered. In a time when digital technology was advancing at a fast rate there were now better ways to record, store and hide explicit material; and Emma knew very well how the really damning and incriminating content had fortunately not been recorded and kept.

Sitting in the kitchen with her mother Emma heard the captors laughing and lusting over the photos. The three men didn't disguise their coarseness, commenting on breasts and bodies, though the female Paula was just as bad. Emma, a self obsessed young woman who knew she had hell of a body and matching good looks couldn't help but wonder, in her own narcissistic way, how many of the loud lewd grunts were out of admiration for her body and how many favoured the body of her father's secretary. Her mother meanwhile was keeping back the dismay and anger she felt for her husband and instead was more concerned about the heavy drinking and raucous behaviour of the uninvited guests and where it would end. It wouldn't be long before she would find out.

Suddenly the group began to speak in hushed tones, and then Paula stepped into the kitchen.

'Get up, John wants you to come and join us, he thought you might like to watch the DVD's with us.'

'No thank you!' Emma shouted in an angry tone.

'Well, that's understandable - you'll be really embarrassed - seeing you have a starring part in some of them. I was asking you politely, but it wasn't a suggestion it was a fucking order, so get off your arses and get yourself into the next fucking room - now!'

Both Emma and Gina knew that the alcohol was making Paula more aggressive. They did as they were bid.

On entering the room John waved for Gina to sit between him and Ringo, while Emma had no choice but to sit between Paula and George. A DVD was already in the machine and John pressed play. On screen appeared the secretary, standing in the office, who suddenly began to do a slow striptease, then naked sit on the edge of the desk, spread her thighs and open up her labial lips to expose the redness of her vagina, using a finger to describe little circles, stimulating her clitoris. As the film progressed the men in the room became noticeably aroused and let their hands wander over the upper legs and breasts of the women. Mother and daughter were being simultaneously sexually touched by men who clearly sported full erections. Over the next hour, two more DVD's were shown, both featuring the secretary, each film more explicit than the other. Now a male, who was not the husband and father of the hostages, was seen fucking the secretary; but clearly, as the camera angle was changing a third person was present, doing the filming.

More alcohol, more sexual arousal generated, led to Gina and her daughter being compelled to succumb to the lust of the men - now even Paula was fingering herself with one hand while the other was kneading Emma's tits. Both captive women were forced to submit to having their outer clothing removed. Skirts were unfastened and tugged off while tops were unbuttoned and pulled from shoulders, followed by bra straps lowered and breasts brought out to be played with.

When the men unzipped their trousers and took out their cocks, both women were powerless to resist what followed and though they protested, putting up a feeble struggle, both mother and daughter found themselves sat in their underwear with legs spread wide, being fingered by complete strangers whilst masturbating their hard erect cocks. Doing this in each other's company, in full view of each other added further to the surreal situation. Both women were made to kiss the men, sometimes having their tits sucked, even Paula put her lips over the mouth of Emma forcing her tongue down the girls' throat.

Coming up for air and to swig back more alcohol, the men took the opportunity to play another DVD. Gina looked at the screen to see a film of her daughter being fucked from behind by an unknown man of a similar age to her husband. Not only that but moving in front of Emma was another man of similar age who waved his erect penis in front of her mouth; Emma quite happily parted her lips to accept the head of the cock and was seen to suck it with some enthusiasm. Again, Gina noted that there must have been at least three men in the room.

'Why does your father have possession of these DVD's?' Gina shouted, 'And who the hell are those men?'

John stirred and rose to his feet, dragging Gina up with him.

'You can interrogate her later - you're not spoiling the fun.'

With that he pulled Gina toward the door and both left the room.

'I'm going to fuck you the same way your daughter got fucked on that DVD!' John was heard to tell Gina as he marched her upstairs.

There was a brief silence before anyone in the room spoke.

'Now that your mother's left the room, you can start by answering the question she asked; 'Who were those men - and who was doing the filming?' Paula demanded.

'There is no way I'm going to answer your questions,' Emma snapped.

'Let me persuade you otherwise,' Paula said, with a wicked smirk. 'We think you posed with the full knowledge of your father. And we think you went on to let him film you having sex with other men.'

'No I didn't, you're completely wrong.'

'Well, when our boss has finished arse fucking your mother we'll bring her back in the room, tell her what we think went on, and show her evidence of why we think that.'

'What the fuck are you talking about?' Emma hissed.

Paula reached down behind her seat and lifted up a small packet. Emptying the contents in to her hand she showed Emma two USB sticks. The girl went pale and began to shake, showing signs of panic.

'I must tell you know, Emma, we have already seen what's on these USB's. So I'd advise you to give us the full story - or we wait while your mum has enjoyed her fuck, because it's obvious she does enjoy being fucked. I wonder if she's had a cock up her arse before though? Mind you, we haven't heard any screaming come from upstairs. Maybe she was very helpful and compliant telling John to make sure her anus was well lubricated! Now tell us your fucking story.'

Emma was obviously reluctant to admit to the truth; though she gave the impression it was only shame and guilt that was preventing her.

'Okay, I'll fire a few questions at you and you just answer calmly.' Paula suggested. 'Did you pose for your dad, and then agree to do more? Just to discourage you from bullshitting us, we caught a reflection of the man who was doing the filming - and we know from the photos you have around the house and his office that your dad was filming you being fucked by other men. So come on, spill the beans, and get it off your chest. We really don't give a shit about who's been fucking you - we just want to hear the dirty details and get turned on from hearing all about it.'

'Yes, I agreed to pose for him. I wanted money and I had noticed for a while how he had started to look at me. At first I was happy just to tease him, felt strangely powerful to know I could make him show his weakness.'

'What sort of things did you do?'

Right away Emma noticed the two men, still sat with penises out and semi erect were already becoming aroused. Ringo had wrapped his hand around his shaft and was moving the foreskin back and forth. Paula was showing her interest by stroking Emma's upper thigh as she talked and listened, wide eyed, to the answers and revelations. Knowing that revealing every tiny detail would excite them more, Emma now sought to please them - and who knows, she told herself; maybe create some personal sexual pleasure. To Emma, the thought of being able to talk about this taboo subject to someone, for the first time ever, was giving her a strange thrill.

'At first I just showed a little more than I ought to, I'd wear a very short skirt or see-through top and ask him if he thought it was okay to wear it outside. I let him have a good look and sometimes sat down asking if he could see my panties. He'd give me a lecture and tell me how wicked and sinful I was - but I knew he was getting turned on and loving every minute. You see mum didn't mind what I wore but dad always got puritanical, even though it came over sounding very false. I'd wait until mum was asleep in bed and come down in a robe wearing just a tiny pair of panties. I'd chat with him and knowing he wanted me to stay I'd ask him if I could pour myself a drink. He'd agree and let me stay and have a gin or vodka. Being religious and strict he had often complained to mum about the way I dressed but I knew what thoughts were going on in his head.'

'Did you influence what happened next? Tell us how you manipulated him.'

'When I was sat with him in just my robe one night I joked that we were both very wicked, him for letting me drink alcohol - and me for showing off my body. A couple of times I had let my robe fall apart, showing most of by bare thighs, then let the top billow out almost showing him my bare tits. My directness on admitting I was intentionally displaying my body in a sexual way really got him excited and caused him to pant hard when taking a breath. I told him we were both very naughty - then tested his reaction by asking him if I could have another drink - suggesting he might like me to stay a bit longer. I was showing quite a bit already then when he told me I could get another drink I knew by the tone of his voice and watching where he focused his eyes that he'd like to see more. When I got up and took the bottle to refill his glass I bent low and knew he would be able to see my nipples. I filled my glass then, without him noticing, I pulled the chord of my robe letting it fall completely open. As I walked back to my seat I think he thought I wasn't aware my robe was open - but when I sat down and left it open he knew I had done it purposely. I sat smiling at him sipping my drink letting him see my naked body. He just sat there breathing very heavily. That time I was just curious to see how far he'd let it go and if he'd be the one to take things further; he got as far as openly rubbing his cock over his trousers. Then when I almost subconsciously let my legs relax and thighs fall apart it opened up my pussy. Now I was the one watching him, as he unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock out masturbating until he cum, shooting his jism over the floor.'

'Fucking hell, that's really horny!' George cried out, now wanking away.

Paula leaned across and kissed Emma on the lips - and Emma kissed her back, both massaging each other's tits. Ringo sank between Emma's legs and tongued her cunt. The captive girl was now relishing this and was ready to divulge more secrets.

'So, is that when your dad started fucking you?' George asked.

'No, not quite, it was a while before we actually got round to committing full incest - a few things happened before that. I sort of sneaked downstairs a couple of more times and gave him a show, watching him wank. Then one week my mother needed to go and look after my grandma. Dad and I had a couple of little chats about it and were both looking forward to having the house to ourselves over the weekend. The anticipation made dad very excited and was giving me a thrill as well. To be honest I'd planned to get dad wrapped around my little finger so to speak and tap him up for some serious money.

I had arranged to go out visiting a few pubs with friends then go on to a nightclub. I still went but told dad if he wanted to stay up I'd come home a bit sooner than my usual very late hour - also sometimes I slept at a friend's - mum knew that sometimes it was a male friend but dad had always thought it to be a female. Seeing mum was away we had all the time in the world and could have a lie in on Sunday morning.

On Saturday night I came home much earlier than expected, just after 11:30pm. Dad had been sat watching a film apparently getting hot under the collar. I had dressed with the intention of getting noticed, very short and tight clinging mini dress that only just covered my bum and high heels. Having already had a few drinks, plus knowing what dad was expecting, I was feeling adventurous. I had always seen my father as a strict authoritarian figure and was going to enjoy having him sing to my tune - like putty in my hands!

I poured myself a large gin and tonic, bending down low to get the tonic from the bottom shelf, making sure he could see my very flimsy see-through panties. He'd had a few drinks too and was relaxed enough to tell me that I looked very sexy. Purposely being girlie and giggly I told dad I had quite a few sexy outfits he'd never seen - would he like me to model a few for him?

So for more than an hour I changed into some very sexy underwear and revealing outerwear. After trying on the first one, dad suggested he get his camera. For most of the time I wore stockings and traditional suspender belt. The most revealing, that I kept until last was probably a silky pair of crotchless panties. But to make this sexy display more erotic I would put on an outfit and spend some time standing in front of dad sipping my drink and letting him see me from all angles or sit showing my pussy and have a chat while drinking. Dad randomly clicked the shutter rather than get me to strike a pose.

Then dad asked me an interesting question. He said he had friends who would love to have someone pose for risqué photographs. Would I be interested in posing for them? He assured me that they'd be happy to pay me modelling fees. I asked how much - he gave me a knowing look and said it depended on how far I was prepared to go. Teasingly, I asked if he'd mind how far I went. He didn't take it as a tease; he looked very serious and told me that a certain number of the men he had in mind would hope I'd go all the way! I asked if he meant be naked, or touch myself while they took pics. He said that would be expected, but he was talking about more than that - performing with men. When I asked if he meant having full sex he nodded his head and told me they'd pay very well. Then he added that yes, he be okay with it.

I didn't answer right away, but from then the mood changed dramatically. Realising that dad would not only be happy for me to go all way with men for money while being photographed but was actually willing to arrange the sessions was mind-blowing. My father would be arranging for men to fuck me while his friends captured it on film. I asked if he'd be present and he told me he'd definitely love to watch me being fucked.

By now I was turned on and was fingering my cunt; dad got undressed and took pics of me while his erect cock was bouncing around.'

'Does your dad have a big cock?' Ringo asked who had now taken a rest from sucking and licking Emma's wet twat.

'Actually he's quite well endowed. Gone was that fake sanctimonious bossy ageing man - now here was a guy who not only lusted over his daughter but was happy to set up sex sessions for her and watch while various men fucked her. And as I was realising this he was stood taking pornographic photos of me, undressed with his erect cock on show. I made sure I performed well for him when he told me he'd show the pics to the relevant men. We drank and talked dirty and as he was stood over me while I lay on the carpet holding my cunt lips open I had the urge to sit up, grab his cock and put it in my mouth. I made him cum in my mouth and swallowed the lot. Maybe we would have fucked that night had we not had too much to drink - but later I did suck him off again and something made me want to show him how dirty I could be - I licked his anus - and he loved it!'

By now, both George and Ringo had shot their sperm all over Emma, and though Paula was eagerly fingering her own and Emma's pussy she was keen on hearing more. Emma, greatly aroused, wriggled against the fingers inserted in her cunt.

'Cutting the story short, Dad often got to watch me being fucked by quite a few different men. I was coaxed into doing different sex acts and the dirtier they were the more dad got turned on by watching. I soon found myself the star of porn films not simply posing for photographs. Often the guys filming would want to fuck me after some younger guy had performed. I was generously rewarded by the much older guys who thought all their Christmas's had come at once. Sometimes Dad would take me to a house where there'd be a bunch of older men waiting to fuck me, without a camera being in sight.'

Emma stopped talking and kissed Paula, 'I hope I haven't put ideas in your head about emptying my bank account, now you know I made money out of this?'

'Don't worry; we have bigger fish to fry! Tell me about fucking your father - was it after a drunken sex session?'

Emma took a deep breath.

'No, we were both completely sober. I went to see Dad in his office one evening. He had been given a copy of a recent film featuring me and two men. We started to watch it together in his office. Seeing me perform on film always turned him on and me too. I had a man at either end of me, sucking one and one behind. Then dad noticed the man behind didn't have his cock in my pussy; I had let him put it up my arse. Dad went mental and was almost going to tear my clothes off. I wasn't sure if he was turned on or amazingly angry. So I tried to calm him down and got hold of his crotch the way he liked me to. I unfastened his pants and peeled them off and started to give him oral sex. He told me to get undressed then when I was in just my bra he pulled me down on the floor and parted my legs. I let him carry on, knowing what he wanted. He fucked me on the floor of his office. I had my own car there so we went home separately.

He wanted more so over the weeks we had sex in different places and in different ways.'

'On the film we saw you are on top of your dad straddling him, fucking him - and some else is filming it.'

'Dad had confided in his close friend that he was fucking me and I ended up having sex with them both together. Over time the sex became more explicit and extreme. He wanted to copy what he saw in that film, me, with a man at either end. Like on the film one man giving me anal sex, the other being sucked off. Dad began to fuck me in the arse on a regular basis and his mate became the other man - they used to take turns being at either end. It usually happened in our house when mum was away.'

'Yes,' Paula remarked, 'Seeing your dad fucking your butt really surprised us - very naughty and dirty!'

Emma looked confused.

'No, we must be at cross purposes, none of that was ever filmed.'

'It's on this other USB stick - we watched it.'

'Dad never filmed it!'

'No, he didn't - I did!'

The voice came from behind and there was no doubt about to whom it belonged.

Emma suddenly felt sick and broke out in a sweat, feeling fear and great dismay. She turned to see her mother standing in the doorway. The girl was stunned into silence.

'You and your dad were so transparent. I knew something was going on almost from the beginning. Just for the record I've been standing here listening for quite a while. I knew what your dad was doing with his secretary. After he brought her here a couple of times I set up a secret camera with the help of a friend. That's how I caught you. Your dad is very careless when it comes to hiding stuff in his office, I've always been able to get someone to make copies of the films he had made; and it was easy for me to slip in a copy of the film that showed you and him fucking. It was my intention to let him find it by accident and see the shit hit the fan - watch him panic.'

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
438 Followers
12