Unique & Complicated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom, Dad before he died, and Aunt Jazz introduced Trek to Caity and me. We watched Enterprise and DS9 reruns then went back to TNG and even old TOS episodes.

So anyway, I popped the DVD into the player and started it going. I managed to get the entire trilogy at Wally World for a good price. We'd watch Into Darkness on Saturday, and Beyond on Sunday.

Mom had to work Friday and then we had graduation after that. Caity had already told her Track team that she'd go to their party after graduation. I'd likewise committed to the Boys' Track team's post-grad party. We told Mom and Aunt Jazz that we wouldn't need a birthday party this year, since our friends Andy and Drea were already planning to throw us one as part of the graduation parties.

Mom and Jazz reluctantly agreed.

We had fun with the movie, even though it wasn't as good as some of the Star Trek I'd seen so far. I did particularly enjoy the Uhura/Spock romance. I noticed that the ladies did too. I mean, we knew it was in there from the entertainment shows Mom and Aunt Jazz watched, but it was fun to watch it all unfold.

We all sat on the couch to watch it, with snacks and drinks on the coffee table. I had Mom on my far right, Jazz right between us, and Caity on my left. My love and lust for them notwithstanding, it felt good for us to do something together as a family. Moments like these were few and far between during the school year. Now that school was out, we'd have more time to do stuff together.

It didn't hurt that Caity snuggled up to me, either. She rested her head on my shoulder and her left hand on my upper thigh. Whenever Mom's attention was firmly fixed on the screen, Caity took that opportunity to nuzzle my neck or slip her hand over and give my cock a few strokes through my shorts. Then Jazz joined in when Mom went to the restroom after pausing the movie, and they didn't let up until we heard the toilet flush.

"Damn, Cole," Jazz whispered in my ear. "That is one big dick you got there."

"Mmhmm," Caity agreed, just before Mom rejoined us.

By the time the movie ended, I was hard enough to punch a hole through solid granite! We watched the deleted scenes and a few behind-the-scenes interviews with the cast, and then shut it down. It was starting to get late, so Mom said goodnight and gave me a big hug and kiss, again wishing me a happy birthday. Then she went to her room and closed her door for the night. That left me alone with Aunt Jazz and Caity.

Mom's room is on the other side of the house from all the other bedrooms, and she and Dad had it soundproofed shortly after we moved in. I figured it was to keep the noise of us kids out while they slept.

"Your mom is in bed for the night," Jazz purred in my ear, loud enough for Caity to hear too.

"Then why don't we three go to my bedroom and have some fun?"Caity said and grinned as her eyes twinkled.

"Well, your bed is the biggest, little miss Prima Donna," Jazz agreed, grinning from ear to ear.

That was true. Caity insisted that she get the king-size bed. I was happy with the super-twin, and I knew that Jazz had a queen-size in her room. Mom had a California king in her room, which is even bigger than Caity's. My Sis's bed would still hold all three of us comfortably, though!

"I must be the luckiest guy on Earth," I mused as I stood up from the couch and allowed Caity and Aunt Jazz to lead me to my sister's room. They grabbed a hand each and led me to paradise.

"Judging by the size of that cock you're packing, and the fact you made Caity come like a freight train earlier, I'd say we're all going to be in Heaven tonight, baby," Jazz grinned. I'd never seen this side of her before today, but I was glad she had that side!

As we entered the scene of my earlier romp with Caity, my sexy Sis giggled as she turned on the light. Then she closed and locked her door, while Jazz went and locked the bathroom door. I just stood there, still a bit dumbfounded. I was even tempted to pinch myself but decided against it. If this was really a dream, I didn't want to wake up!

The two Nubian beauties turned their attention to me, as soon as they'd finished securing the room. I didn't know what to do or who to kiss first. I'd only lost my virginity a few hours earlier, for God's sake! I just stood there with a dumb grin, looking back and forth between two out of three of the women I love!

Jazz looked at Caity and grinned. "Let's get him naked, baby," she suggested. Then she walked towards me one hip at a time, and then Caity joined her as they grabbed my shirt and pulled it off over my head. I lifted my arms to make it easier for them. Then four hands explored my muscular chest, and instinct took over in me.

I pulled them both close and kissed Caity first. Our tongues danced for a few minutes, before I switched to Jazz. When I kissed my gorgeous Aunt, Caity took that opportunity to remove her tank-top. Then she tugged at the bottom of Aunt Jazz's shirt, and I decided to help with that.

Jazz gave us both a sexy smile as we broke our kiss. She allowed us to remove her shirt too, leaving her braless boobs bouncing slightly. Her areolae were bigger than Caity's, but her nipples were just as hard.

I finally decided to take the initiative, unbuttoning Jazz's shorts and pulling them down. I shouldn't have been surprised that she didn't wear any panties. I was also mildly surprised that she hadn't shaved all of her pussy. She had a triangle down there, pointing the way to the heaven between her thighs. I kissed her hard and hotly, as her arms went around me. She moaned into my mouth as our tongues tangoed.

Then I felt Caity's tits on my back, so I broke the kiss with Jazz and turned around to face my sexy Sis. She also had her shorts still on, so I repeated the process with her. Her shorts hit the floor and her hairless pussy greeted my hungry eyes.

Caity and Jazz shared a look and a lascivious smile, grabbed me and pushed me toward the bed. I grinned as I hopped onto the bed and the ladies moved towards me. As they reached the bed, Jazz grasped Caity and pulled her into an erotic kiss. Their tongues danced and Caity moaned in lust. Their hands explored each other's feminine form, while their full lips explored each other's mouth.

Jazz reached down and grabbed Caity's ass, and my Sis squealed her approval. I realized I still had too many clothes on, so I kicked off my sandals, removed my shirt, shorts, and boxers and tossed them onto the floor. That got their attention.

"Oh my God!" Jazz exclaimed upon seeing my fully hard cock for the first time. Her expression changed from shock to lust in a hurry, though. "Damn, Cole! It's been a long time since I've seen a dick that big."

Now, if that doesn't stroke your ego when a beautiful woman tells you that, you're already dead. In other words, I felt like a king at the moment!

"He's got a talented tongue, too," Caity giggled to our new lover.

"Mmm, I can't wait," Jazz said as she moved to the bed and laid herself down next to me. I moved into her embrace and we kissed as lovers. Her D-cup titties pressed into my chest and her tongue explored my mouth as we both moaned. I felt the bed move on my other side as Caity knelt there. Then her hands were on both of us, stroking our sides and my ass.

I reached down and slipped my hand between Jazz's slightly spread thighs. She smiled as she broke the kiss and spread them more, allowing me access to her hot cunt. Holy God she was wet! I kissed her again as I slipped a finger inside her pussy, while rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"Oh fuck," she gasped. "Yes, Cole! Finger fuck me, baby!" With those words, she reached down and grabbed my dick, stroking me slowly as I fingered her honey pot. "Fuck baby, I need to taste that big dick of yours."

She pulled off of my hand and scooted down to take my cock into her mouth. Caity took the opportunity to kiss me, as our aunt gave me a blowjob for the ages!

Caity had her legs spread a bit, so I took advantage of that and started playing with her pussy. My fingers went in and found her g-spot, which made her moan and writhe in pleasure. Meanwhile, Jazz surprised Caity and me by deep-throating my cock all the way down to my balls!

"Holy fuck!" Caity and I exclaimed at the same time as we saw our gorgeous aunt's accomplishment. Jazz looked up at us with my cock still down her throat and winked. Then she pulled off of me, drawing in a deep breath when she'd released my flesh pillar from her mouth.

"Do you wanna learn how to deepthroat, Caity?" she asked with a grin.

"I... I tried earlier, Aunt Jazz," my sister admitted, blushing. "I could barely get half of his dick in my mouth."

"Well, this is a good dick for you to learn on," Jazz grinned as she said it, stroking me with her soft hand. "He's just shy of eight inches, if I had to guess. Definitely a good size dick and judging by what I saw earlier, he knows how to use it."

"Oh yeah he does," Caity grinned back.

"You two are gonna give me a big head," I chimed in, grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"Well, I can't wait anymore," Jazz said and sat up on her knees. She then swung one long leg over my hips, never letting go of my hard throbbing dick. Then she winked at me as she put my cockhead at the entrance to her pussy. "Cole, do you remember when I said I wasn't sure if I was in love with you?"

"I remember," I nodded and gulped.

"Well, I'm sure I'm in love with your cock now, baby," she replied with a sensual moan, looking me in the eyes. Then she sheathed my cock inside one of the hottest, wettest, tightest pussies in the world! Her eyes rolled back in her head as she slowly engulfed my whole dick inside her glorious cunt.

Then I remembered something else I'd seen on the internet. It was something I'd been dying to try, even though at the time a threesome with two gorgeous women seemed unlikely. "Caity, sit on my face while facing Aunt Jazz. I want to eat your sweet pussy while Aunt Jazz fucks me." My voice practically reverberated with excitement.

"Oooh, that sounds like fun!" Caity giggled. "I can play with Auntie's titties too."

"That sounds wonderful, baby," Jazz replied, her voice thick with pleasure and lust.

As Jazz started moving up and down, once her pussy adjusted to my size, Caity knelt on the bed and moved over my face. Then she lowered her wet cunt onto my mouth, and my tongue pushed into her hot wet hole.

The ladies moaned and gasped in unison, as Jazz rode my cock while Caity sat on my face. Then I heard the sounds of kissing above, and by the way Jazz was moving up and down my cock, I could imagine Caity squeezing our aunt's boobs. For my part, I had my hands on Caity's ass, holding her in place as I ate her out.

Fuck she tasted good, and the feeling of Aunt Jazz's tight cunt riding my cock soon had me on the brink of coming. I felt Caity freeze above me. Then she started shaking and screamed into Aunt Jazz's mouth, as she flooded my mouth with her sweet juices.

"Oh fuck!' Jazz gasped as she broke the kiss with Caity. "Oh fuuuuuuuuuck yessssssssssss!" Her cunt clamped down on me like a vise, and I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Oh fuck yes! I'm coming!" I exclaimed, and my cock erupted inside the second wonderful pussy I'd fucked today.

"Fuck yes!" Jazz shouted, mid-climax, fucking me faster. Her voice shook as she continued. "Fill me up, Cole! Fill your auntie's pussy with your hot cum! OH MY FUCKING GOD!" she screamed.

I bucked my hips with each ejaculation, filling her up with load after seemingly endless load of cum. I thought I'd come hard earlier with Caity, but the combination of the two of them made me come that much harder! My cock pulsed inside my aunt, as all three of us came in a crescendo of orgasmic ecstasy!

Caity fell off of me first, falling to her left, onto her pillows. As she fell away, breathing heavily, Jazz fell forward onto me, her large breasts crashing into my chest. Her lips crashed into mine and her tongue invaded my mouth.

Our tongues danced for a few minutes, until she broke the kiss and pulled back. Jazz smiled lovingly as she looked into my eyes. Her right hand stroked my left side of my face as she spoke.

"Cole, I am not saying this to be nice, nor am I saying this to stroke your ego," she said, putting her disclaimer in before she spoke again. "I am saying that you have the best damn cock I've ever had. Not the longest, nor the thickest, but with God as my witness, your cock is literally perfect."

"I agree!" Caity giggled. She and Jazz shared a glance, and Jazz finally lifted herself off of me. She landed between me and Caity, and my sister's eyes went wide.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed, and I followed her gaze to see what she meant.

"Holy shit!" I concurred when I saw the river of cum start to flow from Jazz's pussy.

"Wow!" Jazz said, and then lost her ability to speak for a moment. Before either of us could say another word, Caity moved quickly between Jazz's thighs and lowered her mouth to our aunt's overflowing cunt.

She said nothing as she licked Aunt Jazz's saturated pussy. She just moaned and closed her eyes as she drank our combined juices.

My cock never lost its hardness, either. Just the sight of Caity eating my cum from Aunt Jazz's pussy kept me hard, throbbing, and ready for more!

Jazz gasped and moaned while Caity ate her out. Then she caught my eye and saw me stroking my cock. She grinned and motioned with her eyes at Caity's ass up in the air and mouthed "fuck your sister" with a wink.

She didn't have to tell me twice! The post-orgasmic hypersensitivity from coming inside Jazz had worn off, so it wasn't difficult at all. I slid over behind my sexy Sis and slid my cock into her tight little cunt.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Caity gasped as I slipped back into her slowly from behind. "Fuck me, Cole. Fuck me slow." As I started thrusting at a leisurely pace, she went back to cleaning our auntie's pussy.

"Ooooh fuck..." Jazz gasped as Caity started sucking her succulent clit. "Damn, Caity. You're gonna make me come again, baby!"

"Mmmmmm," Caity moaned in response, partially from my cock fucking her pussy nice and slow. I held onto her hips as I made love to her from behind, enjoying again how her booty framed my cock in an erotic contrast.

Jazz's breathing became short and labored, signaling her impending orgasm. I noticed and increased my thrusts into Caity. I felt like I was in Heaven, with my sister's cunt muscles massaging my cock as I fucked her. Then there was the look on Aunt Jazz's face as she got closer to coming, herself.

As I increased the pace of fucking my sister, Aunt Jazz grabbed Caity by the hair and held her mouth against her pussy as she started bucking her hips.

"Oooooofuuuuucccckkkkyyyyyyyaaaaaaiiiiieeeeeeeee!!!" Jazz came hard, her eyes closed, her mouth open in a scream of pure ecstasy!

Jazz's gush of pussy juice into Caity's mouth, along with my cock stroking in and out of her cunt at a faster and harder rate, caused my sister to come again, and she moaned as her body started shaking even more. Then her cunt clamped down on my pistoning dick.

I'd held out for as long as I could, but I couldn't ignore the tightening of my nuts and the tingling of my cockhead anymore! I threw my head back and let out a roar, as I thrust deep into Caity's pussy and held myself there. One, two, three, four, five shots of cum exploded from the head of my cock, straight into my sister's convulsing cunt!

Jazz collapsed onto her back, her skin shining with perspiration from her seismic orgasm. Caity, her hair now released from our auntie's grip, gasped for air and fell forward, her face resting on Jazz's belly. Perspiration covered her too.

I fell forward with Caity, my dick still buried inside her love hole. I rested with the side of my face on her upper back, then turned my head and gave her a kiss right between her shoulder blades.

As I finally pulled out of Caity and rolled onto my back, Jazz crawled on hands and knees over to where Caity still lay prone.

"Roll over, sweetie," Jazz said to my sister. Caity did as she was told, and Jazz spread her legs and lowered her mouth to Caity's cum-filled cunt.

The sight of Aunt Jazz eating my cum from Caity's drenched pussy made my cock, which had started to flag, suddenly regain 100% hardness! I moved off the bed and got behind Jazz. I noticed that her pussy was clean from Caity's tongue, so I knelt on the floor and licked her well-fucked vagina.

"Mmmm," Jazz moaned into Caity's pussy as she licked my sperm out of my sister. Meanwhile, I slid my tongue as deep inside Jazz's cunt as it would go. She lifted her face from Caity's muff and gasped as my tongue invaded her for the first time.

"Oh fuck yeah, eat that pussy, baby!"Jazz commanded in a gasping voice. I did my auntie's bidding, my tongue delving inside her sweet honey pot as I rubbed her clit with my thumb.

I could hear more licking and slurping going on, so I knew that Jazz was still eating Caity out. My cock started to throb, so I sped up my tongue and thumb action on Jazz's pussy. I wanted to make her come before I shoved my dick back inside her.

Caity screamed first, arching her back off the bed and squeezing her titties as Jazz tongued her pussy. She shook violently, and then my tongue finished its job on Aunt Jazz. Our gorgeous aunt let out a scream of ecstasy and collapsed beside Caity. Both of them shook with their respective climaxes, and I felt my ego grow. I stood up, and Caity's eyes focused on my prick.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed as she zeroed in on my throbbing cock. "Damn, Bro! How the fuck does your dick recover that fast?"

"I'm young?" I guessed with a shrug.

Jazz heard our exchange and looked to see for herself. Her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open. "That ain't natural!" she laughed. "Cole, I've known guys your age who can't get it up for half an hour after they come. You just fucked both of us for an hour straight and came a gallon each time, and you're already hard again?!"

"How could I stay soft with you two goddesses around?" I asked as I sat down on the bed beside them. "I could make love to you both all night long. Hell, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to fuck you both for the rest of the night, tomorrow night, the night after that... I think you get the idea."

"Dayum!" Caity let out a low whistle, still looking at my throbbing dick. "Auntie, I think my brother is a stud!"

"I think my nephew is a super stud!" Jazz intoned. Then she looked at me apologetically. "I can't speak for Caity, but my pussy is worn out for the night. You two just gave me the best sex of my life!"

"My pussy is sore too," Caity admitted. Then she brightened. "I'd love to suck you off and swallow your cum, Bro."

"It's been a long while since I sucked a cock too, and never one as nice as yours," Jazz added, giving me a wink. Then she looked at my Sis. "I think between the two of us, we can make that throbber go down. Don't you think, Caity?"

"Yes I do, Auntie," my sister answered, licking her luscious lips with a sexy smile.

They laid down prone on either side of me, up on their elbows as Jazz took ahold of my dick. I moaned as she stroked me, and Caity's hand joined hers. Jazz took that opportunity to educate Caity on the Art of Deepthroating, not to be confused with Sun Tzu's Art of War.

"The secret is to relax your throat, sweetie," Jazz said with a smile. Then she demonstrated by taking my cock down her throat all the way to my balls! She repeated the demo several times before pulling me out of her heavenly mouth. Then she grinned and offered my monster to Caity. "Now, you give it a try."

Caity closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths. Then she smiled and took my cock from Aunt Jazz. She licked it like a lollypop for a few minutes, causing me to moan in appreciation and pleasure. Then she slowly took me into her sweet mouth. Again she had problems with getting more than half of me into her mouth. She started to gag and her eyes began watering. She pulled me out and gasped.

1...45678...18