University 05 - Surprises

Story Info
Amy & Jo are surprised by family secrets.
6.3k words
4.44
4.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the University series of stories.

Summary of what has happened to date. Amy (narrator of story) and her student housemate/lover Jo had a sexual encounter with two Sisters Kerry and Victoria. Victoria after having a threesome with Amy and Jo, then invited Amy and Jo for an afternoon of sex which included her Mum Sally. Sally then involved her lover and former partner Sandy in a threesome with Amy. Sally told Amy that at some point she might like Amy to move to live with her and Jo could move in as well. Sandy has also made it clear to Amy that she would like to see her again.

***************

As I sat on my bed thinking about what had happened, I was feeling very confused. Sally had really affected me, just by how loving she was. Sally had said that she felt a connection with me and that I might help fill a gap that she felt in her life. I really fell slightly in love with her. Although we had only just met and did not know each other very well at all,

I thought how fantastic it would be, to be cared for by such a loving considerate person in such a fabulous house. I then thought about the complications of also having sexual relations with Jo, who I now cared for a lot. Jo and I had experienced sexual encounters together over recent weeks and had agreed to not have any secrets between us. I also wondered about what Sandy was suggesting to me about me possibly seeing her, even if Sally was not involved. Given how I felt about Sally and Jo, I was not sure I wanted to also be involved with Sandy.

After dwelling on these issues for far too long, I got ready to go to University and after leaving the house took a longer walking route to try to clear my head. During the day I was kept very busy attending many different lessons and I tried to not think about my complicated love life.

On the way home my phone rang and I noticed it was Victoria calling, which I had not expected. Answering the phone, "Hello Victoria, how are you?"

Victoria replied, "Good thanks, there is something I need to talk to you about in private!"

"Sounds a bit serious, when do you want to meet?" I asked.

"Can we meet now, it won't take long." Victoria requested.

"Yes, no problem, but where?" I asked.

"Tell me where you are standing now and I will pick you up in my car." Victoria suggested.

"I am just stood by the front of the main bus terminus on Church Street." I confirmed.

After waiting for about 10 minutes, Victoria pulled up in her car and I got in. Victoria said to me, "Thanks Amy for seeing me. We will drive to the seafront and talk in the car if that is Ok?"

We then drove for a few minutes to the seafront and parked up. After switching off the engine Victoria asked, "I bet you are wondering what this is about?"

"Yes, I am intrigued!" I replied.

"I will explain. My Mum Sally really likes you Amy and I don't want her to get hurt." Victoria warned.

"The problem is, Sandy also likes you and no doubt she has told you she wants to spend time alone together?" Victoria added.

"Yes she did make me aware of wanting to see me again, when she drove me home!" I confirmed.

"What you need to be aware of is what Sandy is like when she is not on her best behaviour at my Mums house. Sandy and Kerry enjoy a rougher dominant type of sex, which will include acts which you may not have experienced." Victoria explained.

"Do they engage in such acts at the house you share with Kerry?" I asked.

"I don't get involved and what happens in Kerry's bedroom is up to her. I have caught them doing stuff in other rooms in the house and I have left the room quickly!" Victoria responded.

"That must be very difficult for you?" I questioned

"Yes it is and I have threatened to stop sharing the house, if Kerry engages in such activities outside of her bedroom!" Victoria retorted.

"Thanks very much for telling me, I won't be getting involved with Sandy again and I would not want to hurt Sally." I confirmed. "If she contacts me, I will say I am busy." I added.

"There are a couple of other things you should be aware of. First, now you are seeing my Mum, I won't be involved further, as I think that would be wrong. Secondly, you should be aware that your housemate Gemma has been seeing my Sister Kerry and Sandy!" Victoria revealed.

"You are joking? Gemma is involved with Kerry and Sandy!" I replied in complete shock.

"Yes, I only found out by accident, when I overheard a conversation between Kerry and Sandy!" Victoria explained.

"Apparently Kerry had got involved with Gemma somehow and she had taken Gemma over to Sandy's house?" Victoria added.

"Did you hear what they had got up to with Gemma?" I queried.

"Yes, from what I heard, they tied her to a bed and then used her as their toy for hours. Use your imagination as to what they might have done!" Victoria revealed.

"That sounds awful to me! But perhaps Gemma enjoyed lt?" I responded.

"They mentioned seeing her again next week, so whatever happened Gemma has not been put off by the experience!" Victoria suggested.

"I really appreciate you telling me all of this Victoria and I had better warn Jo, as she needs to know about all of this!" I confirmed.

"Yes do tell Jo, as I don't want her to become the prey of my Sister Kerry!" Victoria advised.

"Ok I better drive you back to the house now." Victoria suggested.

Victoria than started the car and drove me back to near my house. On leaving the car I quickly headed to the house and up the stairs to Jo's room. I knocked on the door and Jo shouted, "Come in!"

"Hi Amy, how are you?" Jo said quietly.

"Ok, I have a lot to tell, but I will need to sit down to just cover the basics and we can talk more later!" I responded.

As I sat on the bed, I warned Jo, "You will be shocked, so get ready to put your hand over your mouth to stop Gemma hearing you from next door!"

"Why will I be shocked?" Jo replied with an concerned look.

"Well first of all, Sandy turned up to the date with Sally and I enjoyed a threesome with them, which was amazing!" I revealed.

"My goodness, I am slightly jealous as they are both gorgeous!" Jo replied.

"Second and this is more shocking so get ready, I spoke with Victoria privately before I came home. She warned me that Sandy likes a rougher type of sex when she is not at Sally's house and that we should not get involved with either Sandy or Kerry. So I have said that I will try to ignore Sandy and Kerry and I advise you do the same. Now this is where you need to keep quiet. Victoria told me that Gemma in the bedroom next door has been over to Sandy's house, where Kerry and Sandy tied her up for a few hours committing various sex acts." I revealed.

Jo collapsed on the bed in shock with her hand over her mouth just looking at me, before saying quietly, "Fuck me I cannot take this in. I thought we had secrets and now find out that Gemma is involved in much more extreme acts with Kerry and Sandy!"

"Victoria did not explain what sex acts were included and just said use your imagination!" I added.

"I really don't want any more information. It is too much!" Jo requested.

"Ok. I will leave you alone and we won't talk again tonight. Just try to act normally around Gemma, as I don't want to cause a bad atmosphere in the house!" I suggested.

"I will see you tomorrow, as I have course work to do and grabbed a sandwich on the way home to eat in my room!" I said as I left Jo's room.

***********

The next morning after getting ready for University, I headed downstairs for breakfast. The only person at the kitchen table was Gemma and after yesterdays shocking revelations, I was not quite sure of how to behave.

"Morning Gemma, are you Ok?" I asked.

"Good thanks, just a bit tired!" Gemma responded.

"What are you doing tonight?" I queried.

"Nothing special!" Gemma replied.

"I thought about going to the Jolly Sailor tonight with anyone that wants to go?" I suggested.

"Not sure about the Jolly Sailor, as it is a bit quiet!" Gemma advised.

"Kerry and her Sister Victoria might be there, but we don't have to speak to them." I suggested.

"Still rather go to another pub such as the Chain & Anchor, as it is bigger and less full of regulars who prop up the bar!" Gemma advised.

"I like the Jolly Sailor because it is a very quiet pub and has a nice friendly atmosphere!" I stated.

"Still prefer to go somewhere else!" Jo advised.

"Ok, if you prefer it, then I have no problem with the Chain & Anchor. We will see who wants to go out after Uni. I will text the other girls to see if they are interested." I confirmed.

I then sat down for breakfast with Gemma and quietly ate while in the process of waking up. I felt slightly awkward around Gemma and this was increased when Jo entered the kitchen without saying anything.

To try to reduce the odd feeling in the room I said to Jo, "I mentioned to Gemma about going to the Chain & Anchor Pub later if you were interested."

Jo responded yawning, "I will see how I am feeling, as I have course week to complete and am really tired!"

Gemma then got up from her chair saying, "I am going to head off to Uni now and will see you later."

As Gemma left the house, I looked at Jo shaking my head and said quietly, "I am really not sure how to handle this situation with Gemma in the house. It is very difficult to act as if you know nothing about what she is getting up to with Kerry and Sandy."

"I did mention to Gemma about going to the Jolly Sailor and possibly bumping into Kerry and Victoria, just to see what reaction I received!" I added.

"Why did you do that for?" Jo asked.

"It was just to see how she reacted to hearing the name Kerry!" I advised.

"And the reaction confirmed that Gemma certainly did not want to bump in to Kerry in a public place." I added.

"But that is only the same for you and I Amy. We would not want to be seen with Victoria and Kerry in a public place either, because they are Tutors at the University , as well as having secret sexual encounters with students like us." Jo remarked.

"This secret life is too bloody complicated!" I said looking into Jo's eyes with a worried expression.

"I have a lot of questions in my head at the moment and am feeling a little stressed. I might be going out clothes shopping with Sally in the next few days and am even questioning whether that is a good idea, because if we are seen by housemates or friends from Uni, they will ask who I was with!" I explained to Jo.

Jo then suggested. "Think we need to talk away from the house somewhere quiet. Why don't you text Gemma saying that you have decided against pub idea, as you have course work and we will go somewhere to talk."

"Where do you suggest we go?" I asked Jo.

"I would suggest going to the park near the seafront, but it is a bit cold at the moment and it might rain!" I replied.

"I know it might sound odd, but what if we asked Sally, whether we could go to

her house and have some private time together. Sally might also be able to help us with some mature wisdom!" Jo suggested.

"That is not a bad idea and Sally might be able to have word with her Daughter Kerry telling her to speak to Sandy about them both leaving you and I Amy alone.!" I replied.

"I will speak to Sally later, to see if she can pick us up and I will text you later." I advised.

"Shall I text Gemma now to let her know that we are no longer going to the Pub later and then we will leave for Uni?" I asked.

"Yes, just tell her that you have spoken to me and I won't be around, so will leave until another night." Jo suggested.

"Ok I will do that now" I said picking my phone to text Gemma saying "Gem, spoken to Jo about Pub and we have decided to leave it until another night. See U later."

Jo and I then got our stuff together and headed off to Uni for the day, agreeing to sort out the arrangement to go over to Sally's later.

During my lunchtime break, I found somewhere quiet to phone Sally. "Hi, Sally this is Amy, I am asking a favour if you are around later?"

"Yes I am around later, what is the favour?" Sally replied.

"Jo and I need to talk about issues, which you can probably help with! Nothing major, but having someone else to offer another opinion would help!" I explained.

"Ok no problem, do you girls want to be picked up from Uni?" Sally asked.

"Yes please, Jo and I finish at about 4pm." I confirmed.

"I will pick you up by the shops on Grove lane, just around the corner at about 4.30pm if this is Ok?" Sally offered.

"That sounds great! I will tell Jo. Thanks and see you later." I responded.

"Ok, looking forward to it and I will cook you both something, so don't eat anything major." Sally advised before ending the call.

I then texted Jo. "Sally will pick us up by Grove Lane shops at 4.30pm. Sally is going to cook dinner for us. CU later. Amy."

Jo texted back, "Yes that is great thanks. CU later. Jo"

For the rest of the day, my mind kept thinking about tonight and how I should behave. I had questions in my mind about what Sally was aware of in regard to Kerry and Sandy. Was Sally aware of Kerry and Sandy being involved with Gemma at Sandy's house, plus did she know about the more extreme sex acts they liked? I decided that I needed to tell Sally about Kerry and Sandy being involved with my housemate Gemma. And I also needed to tell her Sandy also told me she wanted to spend time alone with me.

After finishing University I headed to the Grove Lane shops and Jo was waiting for me. I told her about the decisions I had made about what to tell Sally. And I told her that I would not say anything about Kerry and Sandy enjoying more extreme sex acts with Gemma, because I thought that was going too far.

Five minutes later, a blue Range Rover pulled up and Sally called over to us from the drivers door window saying, "Hi girls, come and get in."

I joined Sally in the front passenger seat and Jo got in the back. I said, "Thanks, this is very much appreciated and I love your car."

"No problem I enjoy your company girls and am glad to help!" Sally replied.

"What did you want to talk about?" Sally queried.

"Just stuff going on that we need advice about, which we can talk about at your house Sally." I responded.

As Sally's house was only a few miles from the University, we arrived minutes later. Approaching the house Sally asked, "Would you girls like to join me in a swim, before we have dinner?"

"Sounds really good to me!" Jo replied.

I responded, "And me. Are you trying to get us naked again, knowing that we don't have swimming costumes?"

"Yes of course I am, but there's nothing like a naked swim this time of the day!" Sally admitted.

After entering the house, we headed straight for the indoor pool room. "Lets get naked, last one in the pool, has to go first in a game of truth or dare!" Sally shouted excitedly.

As I struggled to get out of my skinny jeans, I heard Sally and Jo jump into the pool, with Jo shouting at me, "Amy you loser!"

On entering the pool, Sally and Jo were having a little race, splashing me as they passed by. I just stood on the side and watched these two women who were much more sporty than me. I shouted at them, "I will kiss the person who wins!" which seemed to spur them on.

After Sally had apparently won the race, she swam towards me and stood by me looking into my eyes saying, "I am hear to collect my prize!" She then leant into me and after putting her arms around me, kissed me passionately. Our tongues gently battled together, as we became engulfed in a heated loving snog.

"Excuse me ladies!!" Jo shouted, adding, "I am here too!"

Sally turned around and held Jo in her arms kissing her tenderly. Sally then reached out for my hand and pulled me in towards her and Jo. We cuddled together enjoying our naked warm bodies mashing together, as we took it in turns to kiss.

Sally then announced, "Ok girls, lets get out of the pool, dry off and go to eat dinner. There are some toweling robes over there on the wall pegs."

After getting ready to go to eat dinner, we walked hand in hand towards the kitchen.

As Jo and I sat on stools in the kitchen, Sally put some Salmon steaks in a pan to cook, saying, "Hope you girls are Ok with Salmon, roasted vegetables and rice."

"Yes sounds lovely!" Jo stated.

"Perfect for me!" I replied.

"I am looking forward to the truth or dare game afterwards Sally!" I added

"I was not serious about a game, but if you want to play, I am happy!" Sally responded.

"Can we ask you anything Sally?" Jo enquired.

"Of course you can, but I don't need to answer!" Sally advised.

"We will eat in the kitchen girls, if you want to sit at the table?" Sally said pointing at the table.

After we had sat at the table for about 10 minutes, Sally plated up the food and joined us to eat.

"Are you girls happy to spend the night with me or do you want me to drive you back later?" Sally asked.

"Jo what do you think?" I asked.

Jo responded. "I am happy to stay over Amy if you want to?"

"Yes we would love to spend the night with you Sally!" I confirmed.

"Great girls, I can enjoy a glass or three of wine with you!" Sally said with a broad smile.

Sally stood up to grab a bottle and a corkscrew, before pouring a glass for each of us.

"What did you girls want to talk about?" Sally asked.

"We found out from Victoria that our housemate Gemma had become involved with your daughter Kerry and friend Sandy, making it awkward in the house!" I stated.

"Why is that awkward? Sally questioned.

"Because we don't know whether Gemma is aware of what has been going on between us, you Sally and your two daughters, as well as your friend Sandy!" Jo explained.

"Ok, I see!" Sally replied, before adding, "Kerry is quite a secretive person and does not tell me everything, so I don't believe she would have said anything to Gemma about what has happened recently!"

"And what about Sandy?" I asked.

"Sandy is just like Kerry in many ways, so I doubt she would have said anything either!" Sally advised.

"So you just suggest saying nothing to Gemma and acting normally towards her, as if she knows nothing?" I asked.

"Yes, presume she knows nothing and you don't know about things she has been getting up to recently!" Sally instructed us.

"Thank you. You have put my mind to rest Sally! I said.

"I agree, but I do have other questions, but will wait for truth or dare later!" Jo said smiling at Sally and I.

"Bet that has got you worried Sally?" I questioned.

"I don't have to answer and only I know whether the answer I give is true or not!" Sally responded.

As we finished off our dinner, I reminded Sally and Jo, "Remember, that I am going first in the truth or dare game!"

"I will clear up the kitchen, if you two girls want to go to the lounge now. Take the wine with you and help yourself to the chocolates on the lounge coffee table." Sally instructed.

Jo and I got up from the kitchen table thanking Sally for dinner and headed to the lounge.

As Jo and I sat on a large sofa in the lounge we cuddled together, eating a few of the chocolates that Sally had offered us. Jo asked me, "Amy what truth or dare question did you want to ask Sally?"

"I am not sure, as I don't want to upset Sally by asking about her relationship with Sandy and how it works in regard to Kerry. It can't be easy sharing a former lover, with your own daughter!" I explained.

"You could ask Sally whether she has ever had sex with Sandy, while her daughters were in the same room!" Jo suggested.

"Not as a first question, as that would be too much!" I advised.

"I think I need to make it a fun question or dare and see how it goes!" I added.

As Jo and I continued our cuddled chat, Sally entered the room saying, "What are you two girls chatting about or plotting?"

12