University Pleasures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our next match: Isis against Mariella."

The middle-eastern and Hispanic girls moved to the center of the mat, ready to grapple.

"Quick rule change: whoever scores a point gets one hand held behind her back."

It was on: it turned out Isis managed to quickly get a handle on her opponent, grabbing her by the waist and forcing her face down on the mat. Using her full weight, Isis crushed Mariella as she undid the knots of her bowtie and took it off, tossing it to the corner of the room.

When Tom called off the first round, Isis stepped back and placed her left hand behind her back, as she had been instructed earlier. The two opponents were now equally dressed.

The Hispanic girl surprised everyone as she charged and flipped Isis over her head; the tan girl collapsed on her back, stunned for a brief moment. It was all Mariella needed to start tearing at the blouse. Eventually, Isis struggled back, to no avail. Mariella flipped her friend around and the blouse came off.

"1-1," Tom called it. "Mariella, hand behind your back."

Isis, now having access to both hands, easily flipped Mariella onto her front again. This time, the Arab girl pulled at her partner's skirt; it slid off without any resistance, as if it were already loose.

"Victory for Isis," Tom called.

She winked at him seductively before hopping back to her spot in her white bra and plaid skirt. Mariella returned to the girls humbled in exposed white underwear.

"Since Mariella had two matches in a row," Tom said, "it's only fair for Isis to also face the same odds."

"I was gonna say that," Mariella added.

"Quiet in the class," Dana intervened, and silence returned.

Tom checked out the chart.

"Next bout is... Isis vs. Tina. Same rules as before."

The short brown-haired girl moved up in her torn blouse and panties, smiling at Tom as she shuffled her behind. Isis moved to stand in front of her, and they took the cue to start their contest.

From the start, Isis proved to be the superior fighter. She manhandled Tina like a pro, twisting her around until Tina could do nothing but pose immobilized for everyone. Since the short girl refused to surrender, Isis was forced to tear the blouse completely off her frame, revealing perky small breasts in a white bra. This left the short girl in that and white panties - and socks.

Tina surprised everyone in the rebound when she struck at Isis and grabbed her from behind, managing to unhook her bra. It probably helped that Isis was forced to keep one hand behind her back, but the result exposed Isis' breasts for the first time to Tom: gorgeous tan firm mounds which Tom could have seen last night had he stayed at the nude bar. He couldn't deny the enticing aspect of this novelty.

Tina gulped. She knew that Isis would make no quarters. Surprisingly, she held her own and the two struggled to get a grip on each other's clothes for over a minute, neither able to secure a hold. Tom decide to add an incentive.

"You have thirty to succeed or you both strip an item."

The girls did their best, with Isis coming close to Tina' panties a few times. When the timer ran out, Tom called it. The girls stepped away from one another, awaiting the sanction. An idea popped into Tom's head and he turned towards Dana.

"Would you do the honors, supervisor?"

"I would love to," she replied, and she moved in on the two girls.

Dana leaned first behind Tina; seductively, she wrapped her fingers around the edges of her panties and erotically pulled them down. Tina shivered from the sudden attention, slowly lifting her feet as Dana pulled the panties completely off, leaving her in nothing but her bra.

When Dana moved to Isis, she planted herself in front of the middle-eastern girl, bending slightly forward to undo the skirt clasp; the skirt rolled off Isis' legs even as Dana's hands reached around and gently slapped her behind.

"Done," she said, turning to Tom whose arousal was now back, pressure applied against his pants.

With both girls holding only one item of clothing, Tom decided to call the match a draw. The girls returned to their spots and Tom called in the next challengers.

"Aisha against Rebecca. Step up."

They walked up to one another, locking in an intense staredown. Aisha sported only a skirt and socks now, while Rebecca still had her blouse (and bra) on.

"Rebecca, one hand behind your back."

She complied, and the fight got underway. It was evenly matched, neither girl able to secure a grab on an item of clothing. Tom let it go on for a while, giving no other incentive for failure or victory. When it became clear that no girl would win that round, Tom called it off. If he had them strip an item each, Aisha would end up in only socks - and lose the game.

"Aisha, you have a choice now. You can plead to the supervisor or drop an item and be out of the game - with no established benefits."

"I want to plead!"

"Very well. Rebecca, you still lose an item."

Rebecca took off her blouse, revealing her white bra, wiggling the rest of her naked body as she stripped. Aisha, bowing her head, walked to Dana.

"Please, missus, I don't want to be eliminated."

"I think you should be," Dana told her in a stern voice.

"No... Can't I do anything to change your mind?"

Dana stared up and down the black girl's frame. For a moment, the older woman appeared reluctant to act. Then, as if getting back into character, she raised her voice again.

"Turn around and face the others."

Aisha complied.

"Bend slightly forward."

Again, no argument. Dana, still sporting the strap-on, pulled Aisha's skirt up so she could see between her legs. She aimed the tip of the device at Aisha's opening.

"Now... descend onto it."

It seemed a difficult process at first, as if it wouldn't push in. A moment later, however, Aisha lowered herself on the artificial phallus that parted her insides.

"Show me how much you want this," Dana told her.

Aisha reached her hands back so she could steady herself grabbing Dana's hips; she then proceeded to fuck herself on the dildo. The rest of the action stopped as everyone contemplated the lewd act, the black girl fucked with her skirt still on, her breasts wobbling as she moved up and down the dildo, her eyes glazing over from the stimulation. Dana didn't have to put much effort in it since her ass was resting against the desk.

"Do you like it?" Dana asked.

"Ah! yes... Yes I do."

"Say my name."

"Yes I do... Dana... oh fuck..."

Tom's hand rubbed against the outside of his clothing; he was ready to mount Aisha just like he had mounted Myriam earlier. However, Dana gave him no such cue. Aisha was doing all the driving.

"Oh god! I accept defeat. Defeat me... Punish me."

Dana took it as a request to start thrusting as her hands reached for Aisha's hips. A moment later, the black girl was orgasmic, drooling and panting as Dana provided for her release. Rebecca actually moved in and caught Aisha before she could fall off the dildo.

"I think this one is out," Dana added. "Put her with the other loser."

Myriam welcomed Aisha at her side; the black girl laid there with a blissful smile on her face. Dana wiped the device and motioned for Tom to carry on with the game. He had anything but girls fighting on his mind, but he carried on with it nonetheless.

Mariella still sported the most number of clothing items with her bra and panties; the others all sported only one, Isis and Thea in panties alone, Tina and Rebecca only in bras.

Tom, quite aroused by then, wanted to quickly get things more sexually-oriented.

"Mariella, stand aside. We're going to have a team-up match. Bras versus panties. Isis and Thea versus Tina and Rebecca. A team wins of loses together, and the losers will get shafted by myself and the supervisor."

He stared at Dana to get her approval; she silently nodded it.

All four girls moved onto the center of the mat, then they all went for a tussle. It was a challenging fight for all women involved. No one was able to secure a hold, and when one did, her partner came to help her out. Tom decided to let the match unfold: it was still extremely erotic to see the four girls struggle almost naked with one another.

As the struggle went on, Rebecca finally managed to get a hand on Thea's panties. The tall blonde resisted to the best of her abilities as Tina barely held Isis at bay. Rebecca managed to slide both hands under the panties and pulled them off. Tom called a break but told everyone Thea was still in the game. With nothing left to lose, she could pour the pressure on her opponents. She winked at Tom as she understood her role.

As the new round got underway, Thea brazenly jumped between Rebecca's legs, bringing their exposed pussies one against another. As much as she wanted to fight still, Rebecca felt the rush of desire flow into her body and began returning the favor. Very soon, even as Isis took charge of Tina's body, Thea and Rebecca were tribbing, with the tall blonde also trying unsuccessfully to tear Rebecca's bra off. Isis, in the meantime, had restrained Tina and, instead of stripping her bra, had driven her fingers along and into the short girl's wet pussy, masturbating her hard. Tina moaned and twitched as pleasure was forced into her core.

"Oh fuck!" she yelped as the orgasm hit her.

Thea didn't let up; Tina collapsed in her arms and Isis managed to pull the bra off without a hitch after that.

Rebecca noticed her teammate was down but she couldn't stop her tribbing with Thea; both women moaned hard through their shared pleasure. Isis managed to get behind Rebecca without difficulty and, as the the women were fucking, unhooked her bra as well - making herself the victor on all counts. Rebecca and Thea didn't let up until both of them were moaning their satisfaction through pursed lips.

Tom noticed, as all this was happening, that Dana was absent-mindly stroking her artificial phallus as well as caressing the curves of her right breast. When she spotted him staring at her, she pointed to the scene on the floor, insisting that he focus on it.

"I won," Isis called out.

Given her earlier performances, it wasn't that unexpected. Tom stared at the three women that just climaxed. Somehow, giving any of them 'the shaft' seemed redundant as they had all reached what appeared to be very nice orgasms. Isis, however, had triumphed over all of them and had nothing to show for it. Perhaps it made sense to reward her instead of punishing the loser.

"Congratulations, Isis," Tom stared at her. "I think you've earned a reward. Don't you, supervisor."

"That makes sense. Would you like some of what we have to offer?"

"I certainly would," Isis replied, staring at both the hidden natural erection and the held dildo.

"I'll start then," Dana replied. "Lie down on your back. Mister Brown, kindly expose yourself again."

Tom pulled down his pants to reveal a stiff rod that was eager to please and be pleased. Dana moved off the desk and bent over Isis, easing the tip of her plastic phallus towards her lower opening. Isis helped guide her in. Dana, legs bent and on her knees, pushed hard.

"Tom," Dana called him. "Put your dick in my mouth."

There was no hesitation. Tom brought his manhood to Dana's lips and she swallowed him; looking down, he could also see where Isis had pulled her panties away from her sex to allow the dildo to penetrate her. The rhythm was difficult to keep for Dana, but she managed to both fuck Isis and blow Tom at the same time. Isis' gorgeous tanned body danced under her. Dana used one hand to undo the buttons of her blouse, revealing the black bra she wore underneath.

"Ugh... Dana..." Isis began to moan harder. "Mmmm..."

Tom wondered how much of the girls' vocal performance was incentive for Dana; he knew they did it for him sometimes, regardless of whether or not he achieved to fully pleasure them. Sex was ego-driven after all, he reminded himself. If you want your partner to enjoy it more, give them the proper incentive.

Isis quickly became flushed, her breathing getting heavy, her pupils dilating from the intensity of the sensations provided between her legs; Dana, who had planned on swapping with Tom, felt ill-at-ease breaking Isis' rhythm, knowing how frustrating it could be so near climax only to have it interrupted. Giving proper stimulation to Tom at the same time proved too big a hassle, so he released him and focused strictly on Isis. Acting on instinct, Dana guided her hands to Isis' breasts and squeezed them as she continued fucking the middle-eastern girl.

"Aah... fuck... yes... make me come," Isis kept on begging.

Dana felt beads of sweat running down her neck and back; she hadn't anticipated pounding away like this would be so draining. She only further admired Tom (and most men) for their resilience in that position. Thankfully for Dana, Isis achieved her goal by helping herself with a finger against her clitoris.

"Aaah!! Yes... Oh god!"

Tom's erection, despite no longer being stimulated, did not go away. He contemplated the massive orgasm that shot into Isis. Mostly, he admired the powerful resolution of his lover who was truly taking in the experience as she had claimed she would, given the opportunity to act on one. It didn't matter which one it was; the mere fact Dana was there and delivering the goods was more of an aphrodisiac than many of the other already arousing elements of the scene.

"I think Isis has had her share," Dana commented. "But Tom... why don't you lose those pants and underwear now."

"Yes, Dana... supervisor."

And he stripped bottomless; the room chill made him twitch and get softer, though there was no doubt he could still rise to the occasion. Isis was taken aside for a moment; Mariella still stood at her basic spot in bra and panties, with no one to compete against.

"Do I win by default?" she asked.

"No," Dana chimed in. "Now, you have to take on me."

As she spoke, Dana removed the strap-on belt and tossed it to the floor. She stood straight up in her dark pantyhose and underwear, her torn white blouse and revealed black bra, moving towards the Hispanic girl who had triumphed over every opponent. It was obvious Mariella was intimidated by how in charge Dana appeared.

Tom, however, clearly saw this girlfriend (he could call her that now) was again improvising, playing to the moment and trying her best to enjoy it.

"We fight for him," Dana said.

Tom realized she wasn't strictly talking to Mariella; this was meant for every girl in the room. Dana was staking her claim in a very symbolic manner. Tom wasn't sure what it meant exactly. If Dana won, would it mean that Tom could no longer spend time with the 'sex gang'? Oddly enough, he was okay with that. He had benefited from it for so many weeks now, if it ended, he would have no regrets. But what if Mariella won? Perhaps that scenario frightened Tom more. Would it mean that Dana would go? That seemed unlikely. A more logical interpretation would perhaps bring Dana into the folds of the 'sex gang'. If that were the case...

"Agreed," Mariella said.

"We fight until one of us is fully stripped. Socks are in."

Mariella nodded in agreement. The the women pounced forward; Tom's shaft stiffened at the sight of their ensuing struggle. Whoever won, he would win too. He just wasn't sure what exactly.

Obviously, Dana started with a slight edge in terms of clothing. She wore five different items; Mariella sported four. That might not make a difference if Mariella kept her performance up.

Tom glanced a quick look at the other women: Aisha, Rebecca, Myriam, Thea, Tina and Isis were all blankly staring at the confrontation, eager for a victor. It almost seemed like they would pounce and devour the loser. Tom felt the same anticipation.

Mariella scored the first point; grabbing the edges of Dana's blouse, she managed to almost rip it off. Dana, pushing her away, did the rest and the blouse ended up in two parts. Dana simply pulled the remaining part off before resuming the fight.

Evenly dressed, the struggle continued, athletic and erotic at the same time, the latter mostly due to the expected outcome. Dana surprised Mariella by pulling off her socks two at a time after flipping her forward onto the mat. Given that socks had not been allowed to be targeted before, it was entirely possible Mariella had simply forgotten about them as a valid item for removal.

The two women kept on tugging at each other's clothing, neither securing a good grip for a while. Tom decided to intervene.

"Thirty seconds or you both lose an item."

He stared his phone timer and watched; the incentive wasn't sufficient for either woman, and he called the break. He almost had to jump in and separate them. They were panting heavily.

"Lose an item," he ordered.

Dana faked reluctance as she pulled her pantyhose off; Mariella didn't even bother with it as her blouse came undone, exposing a delicious white bra. Without being asked, the two resumed their stripping bout. It was a delicious sight for all to see the two women struggle in their bras and panties. Mariella proved the tougher opponent this time around, and she managed push Dana down to the floor, flipping her forward and pulling her underwear off. Tom delighted at the sight of Dana's naked bum, but it also meant she was one step removed from losing.

Not the least intimidated, Dana rose to her feet, ready to strike back. Again, the two women battled to an impressive standstill; Dana protected her bra with fierce energy and was unable to secure a hold on either of Mariella's clothing items. Tom didn't want to call for both to strip as it meant Dana would forfeit the game. He therefore allowed the fighting to continue; the other girls cheered on their friend Mariella, leaving Dana to fend for herself. Still, she didn't give up.

In the end, however, Mariella proved herself to be the superior fighter. Dana lost her bra fair and square, pinned in an awkward position as the Hispanic girl unclasped it and pulled it off.

"Congratulations," Tom called her out.

A naked Dana rose to her feet.

"I'm not done," she claimed.

"You're naked," Mariella stated the obvious.

"True... but I'm not fucked."

The comment froze the scene; Dana explained herself.

"One more round. I strip you, we continue. You pin me, you get to do whatever you want with me. Anything. I'll be your sex slave for the rest of afternoon. Or any other one night you want me."

Mariella was actually stunned at the revelation; so was everyone else. Tom tried to say something but Dana shut him up with her fingers.

"My rules, Tom, but thank you for your concern."

"Ok," he merely answered.

Mariella grinned.

"You're on."

Everyone stared as Dana flexed her muscles; then, Tom remembered that Dana trained six days a week, and she was probably in better form than anyone in the room. Had she planned it this way? Had she lost on purpose just so she would create a scene, expose herself, get the sexual tension going? Tom wouldn't put it past her after their conversation last weekend.

"Let's do this," Dana said, and she struck.

Mariella got a run for her money; it may have been that Dana was slightly holding back earlier, or it may simply be some kind of last minute desperation. Less than a minute in, Dana was holding Mariella's bra in her hand, tossing it at Tom's dick pointing at them both.

"Hold this," she giggled.

Mariella wasn't about to be outshined; she had worked hard to earn her chance to ride Tom's dick. She could now picture herself sexually humiliating the older woman while Tom watched. It was an extremely erotic motivation.

It proved sufficient, though Dana put up the best struggle of her life, sneaking away from holds and pins that would have secured her earlier. Exhaustion, however, got the better of her. Maybe Mariella was in better shape after all. Tom watched Mariella press Dana's face against the mat, lifting her ass up. The hispanic girl ran a finger against Dana's pussy, almost sliding it in. Dana shivered as she fought to break the hold - Tom had to call it because Dana refused to quit.