Unlawful Practice

Story Info
Sexy young paralegal takes down a loyal husband.
3.9k words
4.63
11.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Bombard? Sorry for keeping you waiting. I'm Carly Fabriona, I'll be assisting you today."

Henry's eyes widened as a stunningly attractive, voluptuous, vixen with hair the color of burnished gold approached him with an outstretched hand.

"Uh-Nice to meet you, Ms. Fabriona," he said, avoiding the intrusive thoughts urging him to look down and admire the creamy set of breasts barely contained in her low-cut, white blouse. They exchanged a customary quick shake. The sensation of her fingertips brushing across the back of his knuckles sent tingles right up his arm to the tip of his ears.

"If you'll just follow me," Carly beckoned. Despite being years his junior, she carried herself with the poise of a seasoned professional.

Henry trailed the slender-waisted woman as she sashayed confidently through the corridor in her tight, navy pencil skirt and maroon spiked heels. The intoxicating waft of her sexy perfume worked to lull his senses, making him momentarily forget the purpose of his visit.

"You-... you're Mr. Walsh's assistant?" he stuttered, breaking free of the hypnotic trance as Carly swiped a keycard and breezed into a small office.

"Something like that," she acknowledged casually. Pulling a chair around from behind the desk, she positioned it next to him. She then perched herself elegantly on the edge of the glossy mahogany wood top and crossed her arms, pushing those wonderful tits out even more.

Henry's brow furrowed as he settled in his seat, "I must be blunt, Ms. Fabriona-"

"Carly, please."

"Carly," he corrected, "I gather you know why I'm here."

"This is about your wife's appointment?"

Henry took in the submissively beautiful face. The cute little upturn of her nose, the shimmer of lipstick across those naturally plump, full lips. "My wife came in for legal advice concerning sexual harassment at work," he spoke firmly. Carly's knees shifted apart slightly, her skirt riding higher up her silky smooth thighs.

"Her boss has been making lewd remarks and overtures to her for some time. Last week, there was an incident where he literally spanked her while she was bent over the photocopier. Suffice to say, Lisa has had about enough! HR won't do a damn thing, so we came here to your firm, only to get turned away because you just so happen to already represent her company."

"Yes. That would pose a conflict of interest," the curvaceous woman acknowledged.

"I understand that! I'm not an idiot. What I can't wrap my head around is how Mr. Walsh thought it was appropriate to badger my wife into dropping her complaint. Not only did he downplay her boss's disgusting behavior, he had the audacity to imply she should have taken it as a compliment. And now, as if that weren't bad enough, we receive this whopping joke of a consultation bill in the mail. Hell will freeze over before we pay this!"

Carly shook her head from side to side, her golden locks bouncing as they framed her pretty face. Her lips separated into a bright smile.

"You find this funny?" Henry squared his shoulders and glared pointedly.

"Oh, Mr. Bombard, is that all?" Carly quirked a sculpted brow. She didn't seem the least bit fazed.

Henry scowled, shaking his head incredulously. "You lawyers are all the same, in league with the perverts and scum you represent. No wonder I've been fobbed off to a secretary."

"Well that's not very nice," Carly rolled her huge, expressive blue eyes.

"Look, Mr. Bombard." She placed her palm on his upper leg. Her beautifully manicured fingers with glossed pink nail polish squeezed his inner thigh, mere inches from his crotch. His nostrils again dilated as her delicious perfume permeated the small space between their close bodies.

"I'm sorry if your wife misunderstood the terms of her consulting fee with us. But this isn't a nonprofit. You can't expect us to work for free."

"There were no terms and this 'fee' is over the top outrageous! Completely unprofessional."

"Unprofessional?" she echoed, while her hand continued to run up his thigh.

Henry, mortified, pushed back his chair.

"Wha-What are you doing?" the married man asked incredulously.

"Tsss..." Carly shook her pretty, heart-shaped face. "I'm being blunt like you said. I've seen your file. Money is not the issue here is it Mr. Bombard? We both know what you're really after."

The pretty golden-brunette began unbuttoning the top of her blouse.

"Excuse me?" Henry glared at the brazen young woman.

Her nimble fingers worked quickly while she spoke. "Oh, please drop this self-righteous act. I get it. You're a concerned husband and your wife's errand boy. You waltzed in here like a knight ready to face a dragon, but you're clearly not up to the task, you've been too distracted eye fucking me to even present a compelling argument. I suppose it must be sexually frustrating being married to a woman who can't take a simple spanking without blowing it out of proportion-"

Henry was red in the face. "How dare you! I don't have time for this bullshit," he spat, "if you don't cancel this bogus invoice I'm going to contact the state attorney general."

"I see," Carly responded coolly. She held eye contact with Henry as the fourth button of her top popped open and she let the blouse drop off the back of her tender shoulders revealing a gorgeous lace pink bra. "I guess we'll do this the hard way, then." Abruptly, as if possessed, the woman's golden mane whipped as she threw back her head. Henry's eyes bugged wide as she hollered.

"OH GOD!!" Carly grabbed the collar of her blouse and yanked it hard.

Henry didn't know what to do so he jumped to his feet to leave.

"Mr. Bombard! Henry! WHAT ARE YOU-" The crazed woman slapped her own face. The strike left her cheek red.

Henry's jaw dropped. "Are you out of your mind?" he blurted out.

She shot him a devilish grin. "No! Mr. Bombard! I know you're angry but-" her heel kicked the desk so hard her stiletto nicked the wood.

Henry took another step backward but apparently not far enough. Carly launched forward and collided with him, grabbing the man's shirt, pulling him close, and pressing her warm lips to his. Her tongue parted his mouth.

"What the fuck?!" Henry shoved her off and she fell to the floor. He turned toward the door.

"You leave now," Carly hissed, "And security will have you in cuffs before you even leave the building."

"You're fucking crazy!" Henry barked. He glanced down at the disoriented girl... Her ripped blouse, open cleavage and her skirt rolled up to her waist. His stomach churned as he registered the delicate, exposed pink panties that matched her bra. Carly crossed her arms in front of her, her bottom lip pouted, hands wrapping firmly around her shoulders. She looked like an innocent victim.

"You think you're the first man who thinks he can fuck whatever he wants!?" she yelled past him loud enough to breach the heavy door.

"Don't turn this around on me. You're the one who-" Henry sputtered.

"I was trying to help you! But then you became animated. Deranged. You-"

"Stop. Whatever it is you're doing, just stop." Henry's hand squeezed the knob of the door. He felt trapped.

"Do you really want to risk leaving, Henry? It's what we in law like to call... the classic 'he said, she said,'" she muttered barely above a whisper. "And who do you think anyone's going to believe?"

Henry felt the bile rising to his throat. "You're insane."

She snapped her fingers. "Hey, how about I cut you a deal? A plea bargain."

"Jesus!" He grimaced. "You want money?"

"No... no, no," she shushed him gently. She carefully got to her feet and turned back to her desk. Instead of sitting though, she hunched over and hitched up her skirt until the bottoms of the soft round globes of her ass were half on display. "I want you to spank me..."

"For fucks sake! Fuck you." His hand tightened on the knob again, turning it slowly.

"Five slaps," Carly submitted fazed, her lashes fluttering, "five slaps across my bare ass and this whole fiasco goes away."

Henry's mind reeled. What an outlandish situation this was. It didn't even feel real. But what choice did he really have? If he left and she really did call security, or the cops, how would that look? What would he say to his wife? His friends?

"Five slaps... and I can leave. AND you'll get rid of this invoice?"

"Just five slaps." Carly glanced over her shoulder and shook her perfect, heart-shaped rear for emphasis.

Henry's heart was pumping so hard he thought it was going to burst through his chest. He couldn't believe he was actually considering this.

"Ugh... okay, okay," he mumbled, his face growing hotter by the second.

Carly bit her lower lip and giggled, "Come on big boy."

The happily married man approached the evil girl's bent over form, her forearms resting on her desk, ass out in front of him. His palm hovered an inch away from the woman's taut flesh, he lightly patted her bottom.

Carly looked back at him impatiently. "That doesn't count."

"I can't do this!" Henry shuddered.

"Stop being such a pansy," Carly huffed. She looked back over her arched back at her creamy orbs gleaming enticingly at him. "No wonder your wife is so miserable."

"Fucking bitch!" Henry's blood boiled. He reared back and smacked her ass. Hard.

Carly squealed. "That's more like it," her body swaying forward.

Henry huffed. He drew back again. Smack! Carly moaned, her pale cheek turned a light shade of pink. The bratty minx had him so wound up. His fingers trembled. He had never spanked a woman before. Hell, he'd never even spanked a child. This was utter madness. His eyes burned into the two firm hemispheres jiggling in front of him.

Smack! Again, his palm crashed upon her supple flesh. Carly's rump wiggled back and forth as she gasped.

Henry was surprised at how cathartic it felt. His loins stirred and his cock swelled in his pants as he noticed her legs wobbling. His right hand reflexively grazed the underside of her bare hip. Maybe it was just his imagination but her perfume mixed with the smell of her sweet, aroused musk.

"Don't stop now, I'm just getting warmed up," Carly taunted.

Henry gritted his teeth. He was in too deep. There was no other way.

SLAP! Carly winced.

His dick was growing harder by the second. He couldn't help himself, he squeezed her ass.

"Uhh..." Carly moaned. She turned her head and her eyes gravitated to the straining bulge in his pants. "Looks like you're not dickless after all."

SLAP!! Carly bucked against the edge of the desk. The sound of his palm spanking her naked rosy cheeks echoed throughout the room. Her mouth hung open, her big, blue eyes were wet. Henry stepped back. His dick was throbbing at this point and as mad as he was, with no doubt, more turned on than he could ever remember.

"O-Okay that was five slaps..." his voice wavered, "I need to go."

Carly blew a long fringe of hair away from her face. "That's a problem," she purred, "cause we're not done here yet."

Henry choked, "we had a deal."

"We still do," she winked at him coyly, "But we're not quite finished." He looked down at the phone clutched in her hand as she turned its face toward him. Her finger flicked to the photo app. On the screen was an image of the two of them, his hand raised above her sexy reddened bottom. If the lust wasn't evident from his gawking eyes it only took a glance at the erection protruding in his slacks to know where his mindset was at.

Henry's skin prickled as he absorbed the full weight of the blackmail.

Carly riffed, "I can hear the judge now, 'You say you did this for your wife? This is how you show your loyalty to your spouse?' You're a disgusting pervert, Mr. Bombard. Just like the man you disparaged earlier."

Henry swallowed hard. He reached a hand into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. "H-how much?" he asked desperately.

She smirked, "That's cute, Henry..." Carly's face twisted in mock sympathy. "You think you have a choice. Let me paint you a different picture. From this second on, I own you."

He was cornered in the most fucked-up way imaginable, and the worst part was his erection was still rock-hard.

"Get on your knees," she demanded, pointing to the floor.

Henry balked, shaking his head slowly.

She cocked her head to the side and crossed her arms in front of her again. "Don't make me ask twice."

He dropped to the carpet.

Carly tugged on the elastic sides of her thong, and slowly shimmied them down her thighs until they dropped around her ankles.

"Kiss it," she commanded.

Henry hesitated, sweat beads forming on his forehead.

"Kiss. My. Pussy." She drew her legs apart, exposing her delicate pink petals to the leering man on his knees in front of her.

Henry's heart raced as he tilted forward, the smooth skin of her glistening cunt coming closer and closer until her bare mound was pressed against his nose. He had to do this. It wasn't cheating. He was being forced. This is what he told himself as he pressed his full mouth on her sex, inhaling its earthy sweetness.

Carly, in no mood for foreplay, grabbed his hair and shoved his face hard against the folds. "Like you mean it, you shrimp!" Her other hand cradled the back of his head and her slender fingers tangled in his brown locks as she grinded her warm lips over his nose and mouth.

His whole lower face was ensnared in her greedy crotch. Her scent permeated his mind, his entire consciousness. He extended his tongue and licked along her soft slit.

"Mmmm... that's it, baby," Carly purred.

Her delicious flavor flooded his pallet and his cock pulsed from the taste of her nectar. Her grip relaxed, but she kept her palm on the top of his skull. Henry lapped at her womanhood. He hadn't gone down on a girl in a very long time. His wife found any oral stimulation too vulgar to entertain.

A jolt of electricity shot through Henry's groin as her arousal oozed all over his face. He kept his tongue sliding up and down along her opening. His cock twitched. What was wrong with him? He could feel the slick juices trickling from his chin, and every pass he took between her lips tasted better and better. He sucked and slurped at Carly's goodness, the enthralling essence driving his frenzy.

"Ohhhh yeah...Swallow every drop." Her nails dug into the nape of his neck.

The heat radiating from the steamy cavity seared against his mouth. His head bobbed, sloppily. Hungrily. She flexed the muscles in her thighs and her lower abdomen undulated as she fought back her own pleasure. Every few seconds, his nose would bump into her clit. Carly jerked and rolled her hips. She could only delay the inevitable for so long. Nearing an orgasm, her cunt twitched as her thighs clenched his cheeks. She held on tight, riding the adulterous man's face and grinding her sex down his chin like a bitch in heat.

"Ooo, Daddy, right there!" Carly threw her head back. Her long lashes fluttered and her toes clenched.

When her shuddering subsided, she used her heel to push back on Henry's shoulders. Henry fell back and wiped his eyes and face, now slick with Carly's sweet moisture. His hard-on screamed inside his pants.

Getting up on shaky legs, he turned to leave once more.

"No! I'm going to need you to take out that fat cock and fuck me," Carly demanded.

Henry's knees were weak. All his resistance had been zapped. This witch was intoxicating. She had reduced him from a faithful husband to a piece of putty in less than half an hour. He hated her. He would have sold his soul to be rid of her. And yet, he hadn't been this turned on in his life.

"I won't," he decried with little conviction.

"Whip it out... Now." Carly spoke every word with devastating clarity.

Henry slowly peeled off his shoes, yanked off his socks, and wrenched open the front of his trousers. His shaft sprang free from his boxers and pointed directly up at Carly. She stared down at the rigid appendage, the massive tip engorged.

"Impressive," she complimented, hopping off the desk and stepping up to Henry. He dwarfed her by several inches. "Admit it," she sneered.

"I'm sorry?"

"Admit that this," she took his meat and began stroking it, "Is all you give a shit about. Not your wife. Not this lawsuit. Just me, your cock, and the knowledge of how good it will feel pumping your load into my tight slit."

Her words pierced him right to the core. "I-I."

She let go of his penis and took a firm hold on his shoulders, her manicured nails digging into his shirt, and pushed him down into the seat. He felt himself sink back into the cushion. She mounted him. The delectable pussy Henry worshiped only moments ago, pressed against his rock-solid member. Carly squatted. His bulbous helmet nudged between her silky petals and then slid home. His girthy thickness disappeared into the wet cavity of her body. Once fully enveloped, he shuddered, the soft folds of her pussy squeezed and sucked. The veins in his neck visibly strained. He almost came on the spot. He never knew being trapped and humiliated could be so arousing.

"That's it, Henry, just look into my eyes," Carly whispered. Her vag clamped down on him harder as she began undulating on top of his stiff erection. She bounced, slamming down on him, the motion repeating until they were both moaning. The tiny office filled with the sloppy sloshing sounds of Henry's hardness thrusting into the sizzling-hot cunt.

"God... please..." His words sounded so pathetic. The blood surged in his temples and every nerve ending pulsed with pure electricity. His mind spun, Carly's fat, perfectly round breasts swayed right before his eyes. The air was humid with sex.

"Do you really want us to stop?" she gasped, her ass hammering his crotch.

Henry shook his head. He couldn't trust his mouth. The delirious waves of sensation from being so intimately joined to the gorgeous minx were threatening to short-circuit his brain.

"Beg me, Henry." Her luscious pussy clenched his cock as her soft, perfumed body rubbed against him. Her fingertips bit into the skin of his shoulders. "Beg me to stop and I will."

"Please," he groaned through gritted teeth, "please..." His hips thrust furiously back at her, the wild rhythm taking his breath away. His climax hurtled fast towards him.

"Please what? I can't read your mind," she giggled.

"Nnnuh," he grunted helplessly. His breathing ragged. His hands gripped the chair as if his life depended on it. "PLEASE SST-"

Carly's mouth muffled his desperate plea. The lushness of her lips clamping down on him and her velvety pink muscle jabbing his tongue. She bucked harder and pulled his lip with her teeth, her glorious body squirming against him as they made out.

When she released him her pretty face looked down on his bliss-stricken features. His hands were now squeezing her supple ass cheeks.

"We can stop," she professed, and you can go home to that humdrum wife of yours...." She stroked his cheek affectionately while continuing to gyrate, "Or..." she hugged him close so her soft tits caressed his face, "you can just cum in me."

Henry's pupils were dilated. He was in no condition to think straight. There was nothing more he wanted at this moment than release.

"So what do you want?"

The shame was overpowered by lust and desire. "This."

"You want my pussy to stay wrapped around your big cock?"

"I do. Yessss," Henry admitted.

"Say you love it."

"I love it."

"Say you love me," she pressed.

"I love you!" he submitted, voice raw and primal. Carly bit down on his neck and sucked him, making him moan. He fucked her as she whispered naughty thoughts in his ear.

"Fill me up. Fuck me like a filthy slut. From now on, no matter how hard you try, this is what you'll think about. You're going to jack off to me so many times it makes you sick. Good luck getting off on your old wife. Whether it's me or some other hot tart you want next, once you become a cheater, you stay a cheater. Isn't that right?" She licked at his throat and smacked her hips against him hard.

12