Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and Lee were blissfully unaware as they continued their normal routines, thinking everything was fine, unaware of the hot and steamy sex which was happening behind their backs. They did not know, as both Katie and Laura continued to indulge in sex with their partners.

Lee was always wanting sex. He could feel Katie was not as sexed up and dirty, holding back and just letting him take her. She seemed bored and uninterested. Thinking he had done something wrong, he bought her flowers. cooked her dinner and tried his best to make her feel special, though nothing changed. If anything, she grew more distant.

He often caught her on her phone, whispering on a call, as if saying things secretly. With a feeling twisting in his stomach, knotting and hurting his gut, he knew something was wrong. While Katie was sleeping, he checked her phone, finding nothing.

All her calls and texts were to Laura, her best friend. Photos were of places, views and selfies, of Laura with Katie when they have been out together. Putting her phone down, he felt confused. He knew something was off. She was hiding something. He just didn't know what.

Katie knew Lee was suspicious, though thought she had kept him satisfied enough to calm him. However, with her feelings for Laura now unleashed, she was struggling to be intimate with him, despite his efforts.

They continued to meet up, exploring their newfound enjoyment of each other. Learning their desires and what made the other excited. It was very new and exciting. They were very vocal and passionate whenever they got together. Still keeping their love for each other hidden, a dirty secret they snuck off to enjoy, like a sneaky cigarette or a sly chocolate when on a diet. This secrecy added to their excitement and passion. They had not considered the flip side of their moments together, the potential devastation if the truth was known.

One day, as they were making love in Laura's car during Katie's lunch break, they heard a familiar voice calling out to them from the parking lot. Startled, they looked up to see Laura's husband, Tom, standing there. His face contorted with anger and hurt, seeing their naked bodies embraced in the back seats of the car. He had followed them, tracking their every move until he could no longer deny the truth. As they stared at him in shock and fear, he got closer to the car, his fists clenched tightly at his sides, pressing his face to the glass. He growled.

"You two are something," his voice was thick with emotion. "Disgusting," he hissed, the anger visible as his body shook.

They both hesitated, not sure what to say or do. He just turned and walked away, leaving them alone with the consequences of their actions.

In the weeks and months that followed, their lives were now in turmoil. Laura and Tom's marriage crumbled under the weight of her betrayal, and Katie's own life turned upside down as well.

Lee had gone wild, his anger something Katie had never seen. His normal calm and happiness became the rage, and he was utterly terrifying. He left her, riding off on his motorbike. She did not know where he had gone. The look in his eyes was that of devastation and heartbreak.

After several hours, he returned, calmer, and they talked. She felt bad for him, though knew ultimately she couldn't deny her feelings for Laura. It wasn't fair to any of them.

Friends and family members alike struggled to understand what had happened, and why Laura had stayed with Katie, instead of reconciling with her husband. But despite the pressure from the outside world, Katie and Laura held fast to their love for each other, refusing to let anyone or anything come between them.

Lee was devastated, though he had said to Katie he had always suspected something, whether it was his way of coping, unsure. He moved out of their flat and went to a friend to stay; he had realised there was no chance to reconcile. Tom filed for a divorce and forced Laura out of the house. She moved in with Katie.

They quickly found that they needed to get away, a fresh start together to make their memories, rather than being surrounded by their broken past and a reminder of their betrayals. This didn't deter them. They knew their love was powerful and wanted more than anything to make it work. They packed and moved far from the prying eyes and judgmental whispers of those who once knew them.

They built a new life in a small town, where they could be together openly and honestly, free from the lies and secrets that had defined their past. As they walked hand in hand down the streets of their new home, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, as equals and as lovers.

End. 💋

12