Unlikely Breeder Ch. 09

Story Info
Home is not so great, be it Gork or Earth. Nanny falls for a...
5k words
3.86
3.2k
2
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Government

Outside of Omaha, Nebraska

Too say I missed Nuphies, would be an understatement. I had been home once in the past year, and was bulging with a baby. This would be Ramah's second with Nuphies and I. It bothered me that I had to go home to give birth. I wish I could just have a doctor here. I had way too much to get done.

I lay in bed in my Omaha home. My baby was kicking the shit out of my bladder and prostate. Cum leaked from me, and would be washed out, after I pissed. Laying back down I rubbed my round lower abdomen with my right hand. With my left I pushed a button on my hand held. Nuphies popped on the screen.

"Demoja! Good to see you!" My wife said happily.

"I miss you as well." I said. Ramah appeared next to Nuphies.

"How is our baby Demoja?" He asked.

"Almost ready to crawl out. Jerra has booked transport for tomorrow. But I need to get back here as soon as I can." I told my mates.

"Demoja, you spend too much time there, our Governors can take care of things." Nuphies whined.

"How about you stay home for a couple months. You heal after you give birth, and then get pregnant again before you go back?" Ramah reasoned. He was speaking to my instinct. I knew what my job was in the family. It wasn't ruling Earth.

"Okay Husband. Agreed." I smiled.

"We will see you soon then?" Nuphies asked.

"4 Earth days Nuphies." I said.

"Keep Jerra close!" She ordered. Jerra stepped out from behind me and waved to the holo-emitter.

"He's close hon." I said.

"Nancktickt ciln!" Nuphies said. New word to me. I hit the translator button, but Jerra beat me to it.

"She said stay pregnant always." Jerra stated.

I walked out of the farmhouse, to make sure that the water tanks on my ship were filled. I waited to store as much water as possible for my own private use when I got home. I could hear the moaning coming from Barn 12, as it was closest. I decided to take a look to see what my scientists had devised.

I knew it was one of the cum collection barns. 8 older men switched out barrel after barrel of the precious spice. Some of the metal barrels were being loaded onto my Royal shuttle in the cargo area.

I walked in to see rows and rows of men. They were stacked 8 high, the rows were 100 men long, with a total of 8 rows. 6400 men without arms or legs, half convulsing in pleasure. The clear vacuum tubes showed each load as it was harvested, going to a machine that killed diseases, and anything else that might live in their juices.

I found the light green supervisor, and walked up to him.

"Who told you to remove their limbs?" I barked. The small Gank jumped as he was focused on his computer.

"The veterinarian. Helkik. Said it would increase oxygenation!" I looked up at him. He was afraid of me.

"Where is this Helkik?"

"Should be in Kansas by now, at the breeding farm." He stammered. I turned to look at Jerra.

"I'll tell the pilot." Jerra said and then he walked off. His Sargent stepped up next to me.

"How is this barn producing?" I asked.

"Around 8 gallons per hour, with rest time, it works out to 144 Gallons per day." The thin Gank reported.

"How many barns on this compound?" I asked out of laziness.

"20 so far. We have slaves building 30 more barns." He looked proud of his operation. After doing some math, that made current output just over 52 barrels a day. That would have to be multiplied exponentially. 3,000 gallons of cum a day would not even keep the Capital on Gork Prime supplied with the condiment.

I realized then, that I was going to be very busy here on Earth, and at home.

When Jerra arrived back at the barn we left. I flew almost directly south to a new farm built northeast of Plainville. It took only minutes before we were landing. My sky sled had the Royal symbol on it, something resembling a dagger, and was always escorted by fighters. There was no hiding my arrival. Still, when Helkik met me as I got out I knew that the supervisor at the cum factory had alerted him.

I wanted to get home. I was lugging around an extra 18 or so pounds, it was hot here, and the gravity was effecting me. I had no want to deal with this veterinarian.

"Arrest that male!" I said simply and walked toward what looked like a high rise office building surrounded by melon fields.

The building was at least 50 stories high. I walked toward the guarded door. Jerra secured the prisoner, and jogged up behind me. He heaved into his mask, trying to get is wind back. He was suffering worse than me with the gravity.

When I was close enough to the guards I asked questions. I really had no need to inspect the place. I made it easy on myself.

"Explain this building and it's function." I ordered.

"Human breeding building 5. Oh, and I think I answered your question my Frask." The diligent soldier said.

"How many births since we opened this facility?" I asked, knowing that a sentry would only be able to guess.

"307 including the birth that just happened." He reported. "276 males and 31 females."

"At least something is working right." I mumbled and left towards the sled. I could not wait to get home.

Not 24 hours prior I had wanted to stay indefinitely to get everything accomplished. Now I knew I needed to go home for multiple reasons. There would be meetings about progress, and I needed to talk to Ramah about letting me run Earth completely.

From the sled we were loaded onto a shuttle back near Omaha. The shuttle carried as much water as it could hold for my private stash.

Once home, I was greeted by Nuphies and Ramah, who both rubbed my belly, and asked questions. I answered most of them, saving some answers for the emergency meeting I called. I was not in labor yet so I needed certain things done before I did go into labor.

Ramah agreed to the conference and asked who I needed.

"All of the highest up that are Earth-side, and their superiors that are home." I rumbled.

Nuphies and I had a meal together. It was good to see her again. It was also good to see Gregg, and my harem again. The Royal doctor checked on my pregnancy, saying that it would be at least a week more. After all of that, Nuphies and I took a walk. She kept asking me if I was okay.

"I'm well dearest wife. I just have a lot to do. Have you and Ramah gotten closer?" I asked, trying to take the spotlight off of me.

"No. He's got 30 older human men in his harem now. He is insatiable. Whatever that was after we got married, is gone. He does speak of you often." She said positively.

"How so?" I asked.

"He thinks you could help us get rid of the enemy. He said you think like a General." She remarked. I simply nodded.

"I have to go, I'm going to be late." I walked back toward the palace, Jerra on my heels. I made my way to my husband's side and to the strategy room. The first time I saw it a year ago it was in complete disuse. Now it was well lit. I arrived last on purpose, hoping to make a dramatic entrance. I was stopped at the door by the King.

"What is so wrong Demoja?" Ramah asked.

"I can't get things done right with your governors and veterinarians ignoring my orders, that's what! I have solutions, but I need your help!" I whispered hoarsely.

"You have it Demoja, anything!"

"Control of Earth?"

"With the progress you have made, I have no problem with that. In fact I have an agenda for this meeting too." He whispered back.

"The Sludians?" I asked. He nodded. "Shall we begin with that, or Earth, Husband?" I asked.

"Earth." He said.

We walked in together The King sat in his seat, I sat next, to his right. Nuphies arrived after us, then sat to my right. All stood until we were seated. The order of the seating was the order of rank on the issues that were going to be addressed.

Ramah looked over the generals, scientists, exobiologists (veterinarians), and admirals. He slammed his hand on the desk making all of them jump. Nuphies and I knew it was coming.

"I am sorely disappointed in the lot of you. All but my admirals have taken the title of Frask, and tossed it aside like it means nothing!!" He stood, leaning forward. He wore a face that I was told later was his battle face. Similar to a "war cry".

"If I didn't need most of you, I'd have you all castrated!!" His head spun to Helkik, then pointed.

"You! Jerra, castrate that male, testicles first. Do it here!" The King ordered. I had seen Jerra move that fast only once before. The camping trip.

"Majesty, I only did what was the best for production!" He stood and backed away from my Gork Captain. Jerra was quick with a blade. Not sure Helkik felt it till his balls bounced on the stone floor.

With another swipe, his light green cock lay in front of him on the floor, he leaked blood slowly.

"Get a doctor here please." I asked a guard. "Now Jerra remove his arms and legs below the elbow and knees." I ordered.

"Yes Frask."

The screaming was intense to say the least. When it was over and Helkik was under the care of the Royal doctors. I began.

"What I did to that man, he did to the Royal Families property on Earth. 128,000 times!!" I bared my teeth at the people 3 times my size. My version of a battle face. I continued.

"YES, they are slaves, but until you buy one, or are given one by the King, or the Queen, or ME! They are not to be harmed unnecessarily!!" I sat down and took a drink of water. The king stood.

"The Royal Frask from this day forth will be in control of all Earth, and any operation on that planet. If you are assigned to duties, or your subordinates are assigned to duties on Earth. The Royal Frask has final say! Is that clear to all of you? If not, leave your necklaces and other claims of title here, and go home." He panned the room with his eyes. None flinched.

"All yours Demoja." He bowed slightly and sat.

"These cow slaves need to be able to have a life after we harvest the condiment from them. They need to do something other then be attached to a milker. Humans don't even treat animals, let alone slaves in this way. They need to keep their limbs. They need to feed themselves, not have a tube in their throat. The human farmers have a saying. 'Happy cows are productive cows.'" I took a breath.

"12 hours on 12 hours off for each male. They are still slaves, but they need not be mindless. If they disobey or stray, they will need to be punished. These slaves CHOSE to be cows. They have an obligation till they are no longer producing. Next!" Another breath.

"We need close to 500 million to a billion cows for this operation to be profitable. I am to understand that for the one year a soldier serves on Earth they are paid 35,000 credits, one Nanny slave of choice and 20 random slaves?" I looked at the General I had seen Earth-side.

"That is correct your Majesty." The dark green Gork said.

"We need to change that to a unit based incentive." I said looking down at my hand held.

"What did you have in mind my Frask?" He asked. I looked over the troop contingency, trying to decide.

"Two things. The first unit, it's Engineers and it's Captain to build a series of farms that can sustain and collect 20 million cows, will be rewarded. The Captain will receive a governance over a territory here on Gork Prime, with matching lands and governance on Earth, to make profit on his or her own cow operation.

Each officer above him will also get the same, two fold, with enough slaves to run each operation on both planets. Every ground trooper in that unit will get land on Gork Prime, 3 nannies, which means they will need 3 legal wives. Also 100 slaves to work their land."

I looked up to see happy generals. It would take at least 2 years for someone to win, that was no longer my problem, it was the generals problem.

"Second, we need more volunteer soldiers to do the work over there. I am now making it 70,000 credits per year of service, a nanny of their choice, 20 slaves of choice, not random. With a caveat if they serve 5 years, they will get land on Gork Prime, and a license to marry two wives, and have 2 nannies." I looked up at the 25 Generals. They seemed pleased.

"Re-population is the goal here on Gork Prime. This solution serves all of us. The King and Queen agree." I paged over my hand held. I had forgot something.

"Oh and for those of you that do not think your area of control on Earth can get 20 million cows? To you I say that household slaves are now worth a minimum of 200 credits, not 150. I reset the bar so that trading in slaves will now be a bit more profitable." I looked around the room.

"I'm in charge now. Questions?" I asked. None challenged me.

I bowed to Ramah, and sat. I was curious as to what he had to say. He stood.

"According to my spies, the Sludians are going to try to make a move to blockade Earth. They think we are spread too thin. They know that the Akaads still frown on our race, calling us "shit eaters", and they have blocked trade. I am proposing a first strike on the Slud, before they can get anything in motion. Opinions, idea's?" The King asked.

"Slud Prime itself would be harder to take then Akaa Prime. With the Frask's need for troops and escorts, I don't see that is possible." Admiral Selii warned. Her perfect hue of blue skin matched Nuphies.

"Admiral, I need only light warships for escorts. The majority of the warships are at your command. Earth is conquered." I said from my seat. I found myself staring at this powerful Gork. Her egg laying tube was larger than my wife's. I wondered if her eggs would be larger.

"We can scale back the elite troops and have them on your warships as well." I managed. I was a week from giving birth, but found myself wanting this woman's egg in me. I found her attractive!

"Thank you Frask. With these resources, I believe that we can get a solid orbit on Slud and launch effective attacks." Selii reported.

"See to it, once Slud is nullified, then we should be able to go after Akaa Prime. Earth can be managed in say, five years Demoja?" My husband asked.

"My goal is three Lord." I smiled.

"Get it done!" Ramah yelled. The meeting was adjourned, but I had a meeting with the admiral, afterward. I was looking forward to it.

Ramah waited till the officers left before he spoke.

"Good call on freeing up the battleships." He put his hand on my right shoulder.

"Husband, the planet is under control. No need for those crews to sit on their hands in orbit." I stated.

"War is never good Ramah" Nuphies chimed in.

"Talk among yourselves, I have to meet with Admiral Selii." I grabbed my hand held and left.

I walked down the halls toward my section of the palace. When I got to my door, I told Jerra to wait at the door. He frowned at me.

"Royal business Jerra. You don't have clearance." I said as I stared into his eyes. He nodded and took a position in front of the door. I locked the door behind me.

I walked through my personal apartment looking for the Admiral. I found her in my bedroom, her blue cock was erect.

"Frask, you can't hide attraction very well." Selii said with a smile. "Teach me this kissing thing you and the Queen do!"

Yes I wanted her. Yes I wanted to kiss her. I remembered my place.

"Off my bed Admiral. I'm very pregnant, and even if I wasn't, I still could never take your egg." I grumbled.

"Frask, I saw how you looked at me." She said as she slid off the bed .

"You are very attractive, but I am not interested."

"That's not what the Frask's pale cock says!" Selii pointed at my crotch. I hadn't noticed I had a raging hard on. "Let me suck on it, I want to taste the Frask's ketchup!" She said the last word in English.

I would like to say that I kept protocol. I didn't. I blasted a massive load into the Admirals mouth after only a few minutes of her working on my cock. I think it is fair to say, none of my load escaped her mouth.

After I recovered, I had to be Royal. I explained a strategy that had been used on Earth since organized navies existed.

"...So you get their warships to chase you to a spot where the majority of the fleet is hiding!" I explained. Selii smiled weakly.

"An ambush, yes, we have used that tactic for longer than your species has walked." Selii said harshly.

"Tread carefully Admiral." I warned. She looked down. She, like many other officers had forgotten I was Frask. I touched her massive egg-layer and pulled her to me, I kissed her hard, and let her tongue in my mouth.

"Someday Selii, but not today." I whispered in her ear.

The next morning I woke to claws reaching out of my rectum. Even though I had been through this a few times, it never got easier. I slapped the wall and screamed for my Doctor. The only volume in my voice available was screaming. The Doctor arrived as my baby began to crown. Both arms and claws were now dug into the flesh of my ass for leverage.

I could tell from the strength of the arms, and how sharp and long the claws were, this was a male. Blood began to pool on the bed, as my baby pulled himself out. I pushed as hard as I could to help him. 20 minutes later, Harold was free. I felt myself feel euphoric, and then I passed out.

Harold the First was 19 pounds, when born. I learned that after I had surgery to repair my ass cheeks, Harold had shredded most of my ass. Slaves had to give me blood transfusions as I had lost a ton while Harold clawed out of me.

As soon as I was well and able to travel again, I needed to get back to Earth. However, I still had to wait. My womb also needed to heel. Before I was allowed to leave I had to have an egg fertilized inside me.

As I waited, I bred my harem, and some of the human breeder cows. Jerra enjoyed watching me in the barns. I began to think that he was attracted to males. I returned to the palace tired, and wanting a plate of cut glink, a melon that was edible for humans. I would also ask Gregg to make a steak to go with it.

Jerra and I ate in my dining room when I heard heavy footsteps from outside the room. Jerra stood and raised his sonic pistol.

"Demoja!" Nuphies growled as she walked into my dining room. She was angry.

"Yes my queen?" I remained calm. I had done nothing wrong. She walked up to me, and bend down slightly. Her breath was heavy. She had most likely run all the way across the palace.

"Admiral Selii? Why?!" She heaved.

"I let her give me oral sex, I did not let her penetrate me. I'm still healing!" I turned and looked into her eyes.

"She is telling anyone that will listen, that her egg is in you, and you asked for it!"

"Easily disproved dear." I said calmly. "Shall we call the doctor? Or will believe your Frask over the admiral?" I asked pointedly.

I heard her sigh. I inhaled the oxygen rich breath.

"No, but she needs to shut her mouth." Nuphies gargled softly.

"We need her on duty, put her back with her fleet. She can hunt our enemies while I heal. She can't talk as much when she is up there." I said.

"Wrong Demoja, she can spread her lies better up there. I think she might be trying to lead a coup!" Nuphies said. She looked worried.

"A coup with just the human Frask as a foundation? Nuphies, are you hearing yourself?" I shook my head in disbelief. Jealousy had now infected the race. Like smallpox to Native Americans.

The Queen backed away from the now cold steak smell. I pushed my plate away.

"Jerra, you are excused." Nuphies told my Captain. He looked at me. I nodded. Jerra got up and left the dining room.

Nuphies sat down next to me.

"My father won his kingdom by a military coup. One of the last natural Frask's alive pushed him to do it. It loved him more than any other Gork. More then my mother. That is how I ascended to queen." Nuphies leaned in close to me. I kissed her.

"What does our Husband think?" I asked.

"He thinks she's making a move." She nodded on each syllable.

12