Unlikely Love Pt. 05

Story Info
Elena and Tamara have a falling out after getting too close.
10.7k words
4.81
13.7k
30

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena

Watching Tamara's transformation over the weeks that followed was positively breathtaking for me. Her uncertainty and self-doubt melted away more with each passing day. Unfortunately, that just made me like her all the more, which was surely setting me up for a world of hurt. Now that she was single again I tried to nudge her into dating, even trying to guilt her into setting up an online app account, but I failed miserably, secretly to my delight. Truthfully, I didn't want her to be in a relationship with anyone, male or female, but particularly not a guy. I enjoyed being her closest friend, her confidant, the one person she chose to spend the majority of her time with. We ended up spending a lot of time together, getting even closer, to the point we were talking or texting one another constantly.

Eventually, one of my favorite times of year came around. Halloween! I usually threw a fun costume party and invited some friends to come carouse with me. Tamara got excited about the prospect and of course I made sure she would be there with me, this time I would stick as close to her as she would let me. She was among several friends that would just end up staying over since driving after drinking a lot was a bad idea. I loved that thought far more than I should.

Since Tamara called me "Wonder Woman" I decided that would be my costume for the party, searching for weeks to find one that struck a nice balance between sexy and not too sexy. I wanted her to see me in a hot, playful outfit that would draw her eyes to my breasts as they did on occasion. I knew it was still flat out impossible to ever expect her to return the attraction that I felt for her, or the feelings, but I would settle for what I could get.

The gold metallic looking skirt rode somewhat high on my legs and, from the right angle a pretty sweet view of the curve of my ass would be visible. Couple that with the shoulderless top piece and some small alterations that would show some cleavage and I was dressed to kill. We had playfully flirted now and then just being silly, but I secretly relished those times. I certainly would never take advantage of her in any way but if I could coax out some of that playfulness I would be in heaven. If i could manage to open her up a little bit it would be a dream come true, but I was not holding out false hope.

Tamara strode in the door without knocking, which was just standard practice for us now. She was wrapped in a full-length elegant black coat that shimmered a bit in the light. She lit up when she saw me, eyes looking me over with a mischievous grin, even the very brief lingering glance at my cleavage. "Hey girl!" she said merrily, planting a platonic kiss on my cheek before backing up a bit. "Damn, Elena, you are rocking that costume. Wonder woman. My, my, my."

I grinned, knowing the compliment had no sexual intent to it, but unable to help myself from reading into her expression and tone. "Well you are quite the charmer tonight. I'd best keep you close to me or you might get into trouble," I said with a wink and a chuckle.

Tamara slapped me on the arm, starting to unbutton her coat casually, just giggling a bit. As the dark fabric parted a bit I could see a green and gold skirt against the skin of her perfect leg, making me take in a deep breath. She didn't remove her coat overly slowly but it wasn't hurried either. Knowing her as well as I did, I knew Tamara was not intentionally teasing me but it had the same effect anyway. Within a few moments, I gazed at her outfit, which was a thousand times sexier than I ever expected. Her fairy costume was positively breathtaking. A short but tasteful skirt, thick straps that left her shoulder bare, and a generous view of her breasts, also tasteful. The gold glittery wings behind her made the look absolutely perfect.

"Wow... you look... amazzzzing?" I said, aware that my body was reacting, my nipples hardening and my pussy getting wet. Her eyes met mine and she could apparently read my expression but just giggled in response.

"Thank you... I know you mean that sincerely," she responded softly. Though her expression remained calm and serene, I felt a familiar tension. Well, familiar to me at least. As a straight woman, I am not sure she knew what she was feeling, let alone understood it. I felt the urge to wrap my arms around her and pull her into me, to feel connected to her, to feel intimate but not in a sexual way, well maybe partly sexual. I could see her feeling the urge too, making a false start to hug me but then giving in.

I slipped my arms around her waist and pulled her into me, momentarily losing my sense of judgment and feeling her body press into mine in a way that was more than friendship, but perhaps just shy of the embrace of a lover. I could feel her heart racing as our bodies became one, breasts pressing into breasts, hips into hips, my lips at her ear, her lips at mine. This feeling, this sensation, it was new, different, but delicious all the same. Right now, she was mine, straight or not, sexual or not, and she seemed to be content with it for that moment. I moved my mouth to her cheek, just barely adjacent to her lips, and planted a soft kiss there; it was innocent enough to pass for a sign of platonic affection, but close enough to be questionable.

I pulled back, immediately aware that I had overstepped, making my hand cup my mouth. "Oh, shit, I'm sorry, Tamara. I..." I began.

"Don't be it was... Sweet... and a... nice compliment" she said reassuringly, as we both stepped back. Clearly, while she wasn't offended, I had to be more careful or risk ruining our friendship. But it seemed to spark something, a different kind of connection, one that, given the night it happened, felt like a spell of sorts.

Tamara and I scurried around the house finishing some last minute decorations and mixing up a potent rum punch, which we both sampled more than our share of, making us less inhibited and giggly. "Ohhh Elena this tastes more than amazing," she said, laughing and drinking it from the ladle.

I slapped her playfully on the ass, which I had done without complaint for the entire time so far. "Be careful, I have tasted amazing things before," I giggled, with a wink.

Tamara's eyes went wide and she laughed loudly. "Oh you are so bad," she said, offering me some from the ladle as well. I sipped at it, then started running my tongue all around the surface, all the while looking into her eyes.

It was meant as a joke, and she took it as such, but there was a flirtatious and sexual undercurrent to it that created a tension between us that was sexy. Her face went flush, and I secretly hoped that some image of me eating pussy was running rampant in her mind. I shook my head. "I hope you know I am just kidding around, just all in fun right?" I asked her.

She bobbed her head, making her hair fly around a bit, and waving her hand in the air as if to dismiss some bad feeling in the air. "No problem, hun, I know you are just teasing, not intent on bedding me or something," she said, giggling so hard that we both ended up laughing hysterically like it was the funniest thing ever heard.

About a half hour later, I took a position near the front door to greet everyone and take their coats for safekeeping and, before I completely realized what was happening, Tamara had linked arms with me and took on the role of social butterfly again. I doubt it was obvious to her, but her actions and proximity to me would have convinced just about anyone that we were a couple.

Red-headed Lena was one of the first to arrive, giving us both suggestive hugs that didn't seem to faze Tamara in the least, though Lena did shoot me a strange look. Once she was safely out of earshot, Tamara leaned in to whisper to me, "I get the feeling that she wants to fuck me." It wasn't a question, but more of a statement, her hand on my arm and her lips grazing my ear slightly.

I shivered at the contact, and my eyes darted downward to her breasts, so perfectly displayed by her fairy costume. She was busy whispering something else, but her closeness and the angle treated me to a deep view of her cleavage, the way her bra held them up, the motion of swelling and contracting as she breathed. As she shifted, her bra pulled in the wrong direction and her nipple popped out, and she was oblivious that it happened or that I was staring at it. It was pink, perfect, and hard, making me unconsciously lick my lips, as if secretly inviting me to kiss and suck on it. My sex drive erupted and I ached for the woman standing next to me. My best friend. Tamar. My Tamara.

My mind got lost in the thought of wrapping my lips around that nipple, her naked, in my bed, her giving in to my advances and surrendering to my desires. I wanted her, right then, in the most powerful way I had ever wanted anyone, and it felt so intense I briefly convinced myself an encounter was inevitable.

"Elena?" I heard Tamara call my name, breaking my reverie and allowing my self control to kick back in.

"Yeah she does, I'm sure of it. Stay away from her, she is trouble," I responded in a raspy voice, knowing while the statement was convenient, it also happened to be true. Lena had a reputation for being on the promiscuous side, and hitting on straight girls seemed to add a lot of spice to her proverbial game. Not with Tamara, and sure as hell not on my watch.

After everyone finished settling in, I was a little surprised that not that many people were dancing, because that was usually a high point of the festivities. Since I was hosting the party, I felt an obligation to stir things up. I grabbed Tamara's hand and said, "Hey, no one is dancing, come dance with me," not bothering to wait for an answer. She had demonstrated the need to stick close to me so I figured it would be acceptable to her.

Once we reached the middle of the floor, I motioned for the young guy closest to the sound system to crank things up a bit. As the speakers started pumping out a good beat, I started moving my body to the music, still holding Tamara's hand. To my surprise, she downed the rest of her drink and with a wicked grin started dancing as well.

"Hey, you're pretty good, girl!" I said, leaning in so she could hear me over the music.

Tamara smiled, biting her lip. "Thanks, Elena," she said in a loud voice, not letting herself get very far from me.

It felt as if some unseen force was pulling us to one another that night, emotionally as well as physically, as if pulled into one another's orbits. My hands settled on her hips as I moved my body to the tune, gently guiding her body to correspond with my own movements. She smiled as she let me move her, even as we got closer together physically, like it was nothing threatening to her at all.

More dancers took the hint which had the effect of creating some relative privacy for us as we danced, some of all genders letting their bodies touch and even grind at times. I watched Tamara's eyes briefly take it in, making me wonder if that was just curiousity or if it was a signal that she would be ok with it. When she looked back over at me, I winked and brushed myself up against her, trying to gauge her openness to it, knowing it was dancing and not a request to join me in bed. I felt her return the action, tentatively at first, but then with more intentionality, with our breasts actively bumping and rubbing together, which was an incredible turn on for me.

Our faces were flushed, and we had both simply given ourselves over to the music and the physical contact, it was not overtly sexual and yet the energy between us felt almost erotic. Our bodies were interacting, and at times grinding, and at one point almost as if in a trance, I was grinding myself right into her hips, and I could feel the heat between her legs as she did the same on mine. Her pussy was on fire, dancing with another woman, with a lesbian, with me, our faces occasionally getting close enough for a kiss but neither of us brave enough to cross that line. It was the first time I had seen anything in her that seemed close to desire for me and it was intoxicating.

After what seemed like hours, the music changed to something slower, more intimate, and I looked into her eyes, which were positively smouldering, making me slip my arms around her and pulling her body into mine for a slow dance. I instinctively knew this was a first for her, and promised I would not let anything happen to frighten or confuse her.

"Dance... with... me?" I whispered, seeing her nod and mold her body to mine, her breath trembling in my ear.

Tamara's answer was so soft I almost didn't even hear it, a very light whispered, "Uh huh."

I knew that this was just a dance, but it was also clear that it felt like quite a bit more, her almost inaudible sighs, the subtle motions of her body against mine, and other indicators. I slowly breathed in the scent of her perfume, excited by it, feeling the warmth of her incredible body against mine, and enjoying the sexual energy between us, the energy of lovers. The skin of our respective upper breasts were touching, transferring tactile sensations and warmth to each other that felt absolutely amazing.

At that moment, all of the emotions I had been fighting to keep locked away flooded into my conscious mind and I was powerless to stop it. I was in love with her, madly, deeply, and in a way so intense that I felt an ache as I acknowledged it. I had loved many of the women I had been with, but had only truly been in love with one, and the scars from that one had kept me vigilant about letting anyone in that deeply every again. Yes, I was in love with Tamara, and holding her like that just amplified those feelings more.

Beyond the feelings of my heart was the equally powerful desire and attraction I had felt for her from the first moment we met. I wanted her, I wanted to taste her perfect lips, her neck, her breasts, and of course her pussy. Knowing she had never experienced the pleasure of another woman going down on her, I positively ached to show her how mind blowing it truly was and feel her tremble as orgasm after orgasm had their way with her. And selfishly, I wanted to be the one to show it all to her, to be the one who guided her pretty face between my legs and thus making her mine forever.

Before I could lose my sense of self-control and do something stupid like kiss her, the song ended and I gently let go of her and backed up a bit. Seeing the bewildered expression on her face, I inwardly panicked that I had freaked her out. "Thanks for the dance... are you... ok?" I asked, taking a breath to calm my absolute panic.

Tamara took a deep breath and nodded. "Um... yeah. Just never slow-danced... with another woman... before... well... like that at least." she said with a smile. While she seemed a little bit rattled, I didn't see the straight-girl-freak-out expression that I had observed in the past. I had to be a lot more careful in the future, that was certain. To her credit, she seemed to bounce back quickly from it and was soon back to laughing and talking with everyone, all the while staying right by my side. Talk about mixed signals!

When the partygoers finally left several hours later, Tamara helped me clean everything up, and I offered to call her an Uber if she wanted to head home instead of staying over as planned, but she declined, which made me feel less worried that I had overwhelmed her.

"Yeah, that's fine, I am really tired anyway so would just like to crash right now," Tamara said with a heavy sigh.

"Well I have plenty of room, so no worries there," I said softly, wanting to offer her a spot in my bed, not even sexually but just because it was comfortable.

"Ok, where is my guest suite then?" she asked with a weary smile.

I reached out and grabbed her hand in an unassuming way, still feeling that electric feeling from earlier. "C'mon, I have a great guest room down the hall here. Private bathroom even!"

"Ohhhh yessssssss! Hot shower here I come!" Tamara said happily.

I opened the door to the room at the end of the hall, her making a contented noise. "Glad you like," I said, giving her a noncommittal half-hug.

"Thank you, you are such a sweetheart!" she replied.

As she started to close the door, I stopped it with my hand. "Oh wait! Just so you know, that bathroom is shared with the room next door. No one is there tonight but didn't want you to be caught off guard," I said. She nodded, and I left her alone at that point.

About ten minutes later, I decided that I would take a shower myself. It had been a long evening and I was ready to settle in and get some sleep. I started the water, and opened the linen closet for a towel and found none. Scowling that I had managed to neglect to keep up with my laundry, I remembered that I kept a few spares in the guest room next to Tamara's, and trotted down the stairs, still in costume.

Once inside the room, I fumbled around in the dark to find the dresser where I kept the spare towels, and found one. As I turned to leave, I could hear Tamara in the next room, and my curiosity getting the better of me, I crept over to the door leading to the short hallway separating the two rooms. Once inside, I saw the door to the adjoining room slightly ajar, with low light because apparently she had the lights off. The blinds in the room were up and bathed the space in a warm, almost magical glow.

I knew it was wrong to essentially spy on her; she was a guest in my home as well as a treasured friend. No, I couldn't. I shouldn't! But yes, I wanted to badly, and my wicked side won out. Some people imagine a good angel on one shoulder and a bad one on another, but I had listened to the bad one so many times that I am sure the good one was long gone by now.

Tamara had apparently settled into the high-backed chair not far from the bed, her costume in a pile on the bed, fully naked. I swallowed hard as I looked over her bare form, glowing in the moonlight, eyes closed, legs apart. Gawd she was fucking gorgeous, her breasts firm and supple, hanging off her body like ripe fruit. I have always had a certain fondness for breasts but hers were perfect.

I watched as she cupped one in her hand, invisibly offering it to some imaginary lover, the sight of which made me even wetter than I had been earlier. Her delicate fingers dragged over the upper swell of her breast, traced along the perimeter, and then gently squeezing it. The dark pink nipple I had glimpsed earlier was fully hard, and I licked my lips wondering how it would feel between my lips. My left hand slipped down below my costume's skirt, into my panties and right into the wet soft folds of my most private feminine spot.

As if on some invisible cue, I watched Tamara's hand start to inch down between her legs, allowing me to see her pussy before it blocked me from viewing. If her breasts were perfect, her pussy was an order of magnitude above that even, as I looked at her bare mound, wanting nothing more than to taste it. Her labia were delicate but still full and the treasure between them was as gorgeous as I had ever seen, and I wanted my face buried there.

She moaned as her index finger slipped inside, making her supple body shudder in the moonlight, causing her to breathe out the words, "Oh yessssssss, touch me... touch my pussy..."

I slipped my index finger inside myself mimicking her actions, suppressing the deep moan that resulted from the action. She was right, it did feel fucking amazing. In a silent whisper, I said to her, "Yes baby, I am touching you... touching your pussy... like I have wanted to do for a very long time."

Tamara spread her legs a bit wider, using another finger to move up and down her clit, lost in the pleasure she was experiencing. Part of me hoped that she was thinking about me, carrying over from out quasi-erotic dance earlier, giving in to what would be forbidden desires for her as a straight girl. Indulging in a powerful new lust, a lust I was aching to satisfy. Frankly, I didn't care. Watching this sexy girl pleasure herself was pleasurable enough all by itself and I was totally given over to it. I watched her as her hips rocked, her fingers danced, and her lips emitted groans of pleasure that just added to my own. Though wrong, this was as close as I would probably ever come to making love to her myself, and I was damn sure going to climax with her no matter what it took.