Unlimited Power - Ep. 02

Story Info
The Temple of Zeus.
4.1k words
4.47
6.1k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Author's note:

This is the second episode of a series. Please read episode 1 before reading this part. Let me know what you think in the comments. All characters in this series are fictional. This story contains scenes with mind-control and foot fetish.

Thanks. I hope you enjoy.

*****

It was 7.00 AM as my alarm went off. I wake up at the sight of Sophia laying on my chest as I look at the ring on my finger. Sophia wakes up too and looks me in the eyes.

"Good morning Master. Did you sleep well?"

"I slept very well Sophia, why don't you wake me up properly. We have a long day ahead."

"Yes Master, thank you Master!"

Sophia pulls the sheets right off me and she immediately takes my cock in her mouth. Sucking as deep as she could, just the way I liked it as she learned last night. She looks me directly in the eyes. Man... I love the sight of her beautiful brown eyes as she looks up at me with my cock in her mouth. You can see the hunger in her eyes.

"Master, I noticed yesterday that you did spend some time licking my feet and sucking on my toes. May I ask, do you have a foot fetish?"

"To be honest Sophia, I don't know. Only yesterday I saw your feet and the sight of them made me even hornier than I already was. I love your feet, but I never knew I had a foot fetish. Judging on what happened yesterday, I think I might have."

"Okay Master, well as the Goddess of sex, love and fertility I know a lot about foot fetish and I'm sure you have one. May I do something to you, so you can see if you like it Master. If you don't like it I will quit immediately."

"Yes you may slut!"

"I love it when you call me slut. Thank you Master!"

Sophia gagged on my cock and she made sure my cock was lubed up really nice. She then sat back and put her feet directly on my cock. Slowly but surely she moved her feet up and down on my cock, jerking me off with her gorgeous feet. Her feet feel warm around my cock and her grip is just right. The sight of her gorgeous feet and her white painted toe nails made me go crazy, as she kept jerking me off with her feet.

"Could you please sit up right Master?"

I sat up right as she laid on her stomach in front of me. Sophia wraps her feet back around my cock, jerking me off whist giving me a perfect view of her ass. I find myself getting closer and closer.

"How do you like your footjob Master?"

"I love it my little slut! I'm going to cum soon."

"Please Master, cum on my feet! Please cum all over my soles for me. Please Master I want to feel your hot load all over my soles."

As Sophia said those words she looked over her shoulders directly ad my whilst holding her ass up a bit. With that view I couldn't hold it any longer as I blasted my load all over her feet. She turned around and grabbed her feet and right in front of me she licked all of my cum from her soles. I immediately got hard again and when she was done licking her soles clean. Sophia then puts her feet directly on my cock again. Whilst she is playing with my cock, we spend some time talking about foot fetish. What it is and we talked about a lot of things that you could do with a foot fetish.

"I love man with a foot fetish! You know what the best part of a man with a foot fetish is? You just show them your feet, or let them worship them and they will be hard again in a heartbeat. And getting there is the perk of getting a lot of foot massages and getting your feet worshipped. Let's be honest that does feel amazing." Sophia says whist working her devine feet on my cock.

"Turn around and ride my cock like a good little slut."

"Yes Master!"

Sophia turned around and placed her pussy right above my cock. I put my cock up against her pussy as I pushed on her ass to lower it. My cock slides in her warm pussy, as her pussy grips my cock. She rides me and her moans get loader and loader.

"Please Master, may your slut cum? I need to cum so bad. Please Master?! PLEASE!"

"Not yet slut! Once I shoot my load deep into your pussy, you may cum."

After my words she rode me like a wild animal and gripped my cock as hard as she could with her pussy. After some time I blasted my seed deep inside her pussy. As soon as I shot my load inside of her Sophia came too.

"THANK YOU MASTER! THANK YOU!"

"Good girl"

After our wild fuck session Sophia laid on my chest for a bit. Trying to figure out what I was going to do now she thought I couldn't find the ring. I didn't let go much of what the plan was, cause to be honest. I don't really have a plan. I looked at my alarm which stated that it was 8.36 AM.

"Get yourself ready. We have a long day ahead and a 11 hour drive south to the mountain of Olympia. We are going to visit your dad."

Sophia looked flustered, but followed my order. I take my phone and call to the local hotels to see if any of them have any vacancy. One of the hotel has a room for two people, so I contact Wayne to tell him to get back to the university and tell everyone that there was no ring and that our research had been cancelled. I make some phone calls and arrange a chauffeur that rides us to Olympia. After some time Sophia is ready and we get some breakfast, whist waiting for the chauffeur to pick us up from the hotel. Once the chauffeur arrives, we went on our next adventure to Olympia.

"Master, Why are we going to my father?"

"I can't tell you baby girl. You have to trust me."

"Master I can't come with you to my dad. He can't see me."

"Why not baby girl?"

"The Trojan war is my fault. At the wedding of Peleus and Thetis, Eris offered a golden apple for the most beautiful goddess. Hera, Athena, and myself were the final candidates for the price. My father, Zeus, appointed the Trojan prince Paris as the judge. Hera, Athena and me all offered to give him something to influence his decision. Athena promised him strength and invincibility, Hera offered the regions of Asia and Europe, and I offered him the most beautiful woman in the world. Helen of sparta. When the moment came for Paris to decide the winner of the golden apple, he chose me. And since im a woman of my word. I gave him Helen of Sparta. The problem was that Helen from Sparta was already married and the wife of Menelaos, the Spartan King. Then the Trojan war started. There were many victims, many people died and my father was furious."

"But the Greeks won that battle."

"Did they really, Master?"

"Yes, the Greeks finally won the war by building a huge wooden horse and leave it outside the gates of Troy, as an offering to the gods. While they pretended to give up battle and sail away, they had their best warriors inside of the wooden horse. The Trojans felt for this trick, brought the horse into the city and celebrated their victory. But at night, the hidden Greeks got out of the wooden horse and opened the gates to the rest of the army. Then they took over Troy."

"I didn't know Master. Before all of that happened, I was gone and was hiding for my father. I took this new form, hoping he wouldn't find me."

"If it makes you feel better, then I will talk first to your dad. You will be reunited with Hephaistos and serve him."

"But I don't want to Master. I want to serve you and only you. Please don't leave me..."

"I can't Sophia. I made a deal and I'm a man of my word. I will visit you from time to time and see how things go. Maybe we will be reunited after all."

"Okay Master."

I can see that Sophia is hurt a bit, but she will be okay. She stares off in the distance as we reach the mountain of Olympia. After half an hour we arrive at the hotel. It is 9.30 PM and we decide to roam around Olympia. Sophia leads me to the Temple of Zeus. I tell Sophia to get back to the hotel and wait for me, whilst I talk with Zeus. Sophia agreed and walked back to the hotel. Although it feels weird to let a gorgeous looking girl like that walk back to the hotel all alone, I figured that she would be alright judging she is a Goddess. I walked to the temple of Zeus and went inside. Zeus immediately responded.

"Aphrodite, is that you?"

"No Zeus, Supreme God, father of all. It is me. Brody! I am here to speak to you."

"Brody, take a seat. I see you have the ring of Aphrodite. I felt its presence. I was hoping she would finally return home. I haven't seen her for centuries."

"Since the Trojan war maybe?"

"Yes. How can a mortal like you know? And what do you do with the ring?"

"I got the ring from Hephaistos, Zeus. He gave it to me. He asked me to talk to you."

"YOU GOT SEND BY THAT TRAITOR? HOW DARE YOU COME HERE IN MY HOUSE MENTIONING HIS NAME?"

"I think there is a misunderstanding. Hephaistos and Aphrodite were meant to be together. You took that away from them. You send Hephaistos away and cursed him to stay in the ruins of Ourania. You broke both of their hearts."

"HOW DARE YOU! HE CHEATED ON MY DAUGHTER. SHE TOLD ME."

"Zeus, you're the father of all mortals and all gods. You are the father of Aphrodite, the Goddess of love. Think about how many lovers she has had. How many lovers: gods, demigods and humans, she had. Also during her relationship with Hephaistos. They both did some things wrong, but they were ment to be together. Be reasonable."

"What is it you want Brody?"

"I want Hephaistos to be free and reunited with Aphrodite. Then I want you to help me to get Hades to return Hephaistos to his old form. Oh. And the ring is mine to keep."

"And what do I get in return?"

"I will bring Aphrodite to you, so you to can be reunited and talk to each other. She thinks you're mad at her because of the Trojan war. I will bring her tomorrow."

"Okay deal. I will expect you tomorrow here with Aphrodite. But lets be clear. If you don't be here tomorrow with Aphrodite, I will personally send you to the depths of Tartarus."

With that I got up and went back to the hotel. The ring clearly didn't have any effect on Zeus, but to be fair. He is the Supreme God. Father of all Gods, so what do you expect. I walk back to the hotel room thinking about all that had happened. Let's hope this plan will work, cause I can't count on the ring. And since the ring doesn't work on Zeus, I don't expect it to be working on his brother Hades. So let's hope for the best. I may be able to control the minds of others but I'm not immortal. With those thoughts in mind I walk into the hotel room and find Sophia on her knees on the floor next to the bed.

"Hey Master, how did the talk with my father go?"

"It went well, slut! He wants to see you. He has missed you. We will go see him tomorrow and when we do you are going to help me with my plan to get you back together with Hephaistos."

"I am glad he wants to see me. I haven't seen him in centuries. I can't wait to see him tomorrow. How can I help you with your plan Master?"

"Make a nice bath for the two of us and I'll tell you then."

Sophia rushes into the bathroom and makes us a nice bath. I call room service and order some champagne. The room service arrives in a couple of minutes and we get into the nice bath.

"Okay tell me your plan Master" Sophia says whilst she starts working on my cock with her feet again.

"Tomorrow we will go to the Temple of Zeus. There we will meet with your father. As we meet with Zeus and talk with him, you will take back your natural form and you will show him that you're his daughter Aphrodite. Then you will tell him about what happened. That you did hide from him, because you were too afraid that he might be furious about the Trojan war. That you took this new form to hide. But you felt empty without your family and without Hephaistos. That you and Hephaistos were meant to be together, but that you betrayed him. That you lied to your father and that you cheated on Hephaistos, but that he got mad when he found out, so you lied to Zeus about him cheating on you to keep him from getting someone else."

"Okay master that sounds like a good plan."

"It sounds like the truth little slut. Then you will tell him that we visited Hephaistos and he gave me the ring. That you two talked through me and you still love each other and you were meant to be together. Then I want you to drop onto your knees and beg him to release the curse and help us to talk to his brother Hades so Hephaistos can be freed."

"It is the truth Master, and after all these years I am glad I can finally open up about it. Thank you Master."

"I am happy for you my little slut. Now since you have been working on my cock with your devine feet. Lets get out of this bath so I can fuck you properly."

"Yes Master"

I get out of the bath and dry myself off. I don't bother to put clothes on since they will be off in a second. So I turn to Sophia and take a towel and dry her off, whilst taking some extra time in between her legs. I rub her clit through the towel and once she is completely dry I take her to the bedroom.

"Kneel and suck my cock slut!"

"Yes Master."

Sophia kneels and takes my cock into her warm and wet mouth. She sucks my cock like the Goddess she is, but I need more. I grab two fists full of her gorgeous looking brown hair and I start fucking her throat. She gags and gags as I'm driving my cock deep down her throat. I take my cock out of her mouth and slap my cock on her face, so she has time to breath. After Sophia has taken her breath I slam my cock back into her throat.

"Get on your hands and knees on the bed, and make sure your pussy and ass are hanging right of the edge."

Sophia gets on her hands and knees on the bed and I sit right behind her on my knees. I start devouring her pussy. Licking and sucking on her clit. Her moans get louder and louder.

"Don't you dare cum slut! If you cum I make sure your ass cheeks are nice and red, and make you show your father tomorrow so he can see what kind of a slut you are!"

"Okay Master, I will try my best not to cum!"

I keep sucking her clit some more. But then I start eating her ass curling my thumb deep inside her pussy, whilst rubbing her clit with my middle finger.

"PLEASE MASTER MAY I CUM! PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE."

"No slut you may not!"

I stopped licking her ass and fingering her, and I started licking her feet. I licked her soles and sucked on her toes whilst rubbing my cock through my pants. I then get up and rub my cock against her clit.

"Please Master stop teasing me, fuck me!"

I then rubbed her clit a bit more and spit in between her ass cheeks. I took my cock to rub my spit onto her asshole and pussy.

"Please Master please stop teasing me! I need your cock please! MASTER PLEASE!"

I took my cock and put it up against her asshole. With one big trust forward I pushed my cock deep into her asshole. Sophia screamed from the top of her lungs as I kept fucking her ass nice and hard. I grab her hair as a pony tail and pull her head up to my face so I can kiss her. I then soft whispered in her ear: "CUM!"

"Thank you Master! Thank you Master! AHHHHH!!"

I kept fucking Sophia making her moan louder than I've heard her before. But then I heard something fell. I slapped Sophia's ass really hard and then I put my hand in front of her mouth so she was as quiet as she possibly could. I heard someone outside picking the item that had fallen up from the floor and I heard someone running down the hallway.

"I think someone heard you little slut!"

"I'm sorry Master!"

"No it is fine don't worry about it. I will deal with it tomorrow, if it would become an issue."

"Okay Master."

"Now turn around and clean my cock for your pussy, and then lay on your side with your ass to me!"

Sophia turned around and cleaned my cock with her warm mouth and then laid on her side on the bed. Her ass laid before me as I put mu cock into her pussy. I fucked her as hard as I could, building up my own orgasm. I then took her by her hair, put her on her knees beside the bed.

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out! Beg me to cum on your pretty face like a good little slut!"

"Please Master, blast your seed over my face. Cum all over my slutty face! Mark me as your whore with your seed! Please Master cum over my face!"

Sophia was kneeling there in front of me with her mouth open and her tongue touching her chin. Begging me to cum over her face whilst jerking me off with her hands. That send me over the edge as I blasted a nice big hot load all over her face. Most of it landed in her mouth but strings of cum shot over her face. She keeps looking up at me while she is scraping the cum of her face with her finger and then sucking her finger clean. I laid down on the bed.

"When you have swallowed all my seed off your face. You then may cum lay next to me."

Sophia crawled on the bed and laid down next to me. She whispered in my ear how much she loved being my slave and that she hoped I would come visit regularly when se was to serve Hephaistos. I tell Sophia that I would come regularly as long as she continues to be a good girl.

"My little slut! Tomorrow you will wake me up with a nice blowjob."

"Yes Master" Sophia said as we both fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up with a sensational feeling. As I saw the bedsheets going up and down, I immediately remembered that I ordered Sophia to blow me when she woke up. I pull she sheets of off her as I stare directly in her gorgeous brown eyes. I decide to relax and enjoy the moment as her warm wet mouth works on my cock. Apparently she learned from the days before, since she started to deepthroat my cock as soon as she saw me looking at her. She kneaded my balls whist deepthroating me and after some time she got deep enough and she licked my balls whilst my cock was in her throat. I enjoyed every second of it as I came closer to cumming. I grab her hair and push her down my cock as I blast my seed down her throat. She coughs a couple off times but swallows most of it. A little bit of my cum came out of her mouth and landed on my balls, but Sophia directly licked my cock and balls clean.

"Good girl!"

"Thank you Master!"

"Get ready for today little slut. We are going to visit your father!"

With those words in mind Sophia walked off to the bathroom getting ready for today. I step in to the shower quickly and get ready too. It was 10.00 AM and me and Sophia were both ready for the day, so we went to the restaurant of the hotel to get some breakfast. In the beginning of the restaurant was a beautiful blonde girl standing behind some sort of desk. She was checking people in for breakfast. Me and Sophia walked up to the girl and named our room number. The young girl behind the desk blushed when she heard the room number. I immediately made the connection with last night. The fall of some object, the running in the hallway. She was probably the girl that heard us last night. It came to my mind that maybe she was even purposely listening to us. Maybe even getting aroused herself?

"She is cute isn't she, little slut?" I said to Sophia that was looking at me.

"Yes she is Master!" Sophia says whilst looking at the girl

"What is your name miss?"

"My name is Katerina, Sir."

"Did you listen to us last night?"

"Yes I did Sir. I am so sorry Sir."

"And did it get you aroused?"

"Yes it did Sir!"

"Come to our table in a few minutes!"

"Yes Sir!"

I walk to the table. Sophia is closely following me. I sit down and we order some breakfast. Sophia looks at me like she wanted to say something.

"What is it you want to say slut."

"Master, may I ask what are you up to?"

"Yesterday someone was listening to us, while we were fucking. That someone, was Katerina. She will be here in a second and I will see what she is up to for the rest of the day. She will join us tonight."

Sophia and I enjoyed our breakfast together. When we were just finished a waiter came to pick up our plates. After the waiter had just left, Katerina came to our table and stood there. I send Sophia back to our room to make sure she had got everything for our visit to her father. I looked at Katerina and signed her to take a seat at the chair directly in front of me. Katerina sat down in the chair and waited for me to speak.

12