Unnatural Thirst Ch. 03

Story Info
Bryce starts noticing some changes.
5k words
4.74
8.3k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryce's left hand was groping against the tile wall, looking for something stable to grab onto as he felt every muscle start to tense up. "I've got to cum. I NEED to cum. FUCK I want to shoot my cum!" His eyes were closed tight. His mouth gaped open in a silent scream of pleasure and ecstasy. But just before he released his seed, Bryce looked down at his cock, his hungry eyes singularly focused on the nearly 8 inches of manhood in his hand. Tunnel vision blurring out all else. Nothing but cock was in his mind. And just as Bryce was about to cum, he pointed his prick at his own face and let loose.

"I need it. I fuckin' need..." Bryce thought as rope after rope of thick cum shot out of his dick and splattered against his face. "Holy shit that's a load!" Bryce's mind reeled from the shock of the first volley, but desire soon took hold as a desperate thirst to taste his own seed. He found himself opening his mouth wide, his tongue out to catch the arc of cum. White hot sperm shot into his mouth, and dribbled down other parts of his cheek, chin, and eyebrow. "Fuck yeah! I shot that shit all over!" As the orgasm subsided, the spurts of cum landed on his chest and rolled down his pecs and settled into the crevasses of his abs. Bryce squeezed out every drop of cum just as he milked the last waves of his orgasm from his dick. But the look of hunger didn't subside. "...So fucking hot..." With both hands, Bryce scooped up the cum all over his body and fed it to himself, licking every finger clean. "Mmm, fuck..." Bryce thought, savoring the taste as he rolled it across his tongue.

The sound of the door startled Bryce, nervously whistling while he quickly cleaned himself up under the shower head. Snatching his towel to covering up, he tucked in his semi and started to the exit when he passed Lee, barely registering the fact it was his roommate. Instead, he furrowed his brow trying to wrap his mind around what just happened in the shower while he made his way back to the dorm, still lost in thought. His mind refused to move on, insisting to wander through the moments that just unfolded. Slowly it began to dawn on him that he just ate his own load, something he never had done before.

Absentmindedly reliving the moment again, Bryce grabbed his half-chub, his gaze unfocused far off down the empty corridor. The image of a cock shooting cum replaying through his mind's eye. As his fingers touched the brushed metal door knob of his room, an image of Lee flashed through the jock's mind. Not any normal image that would have come to Bryce, but rather an image of Lee nude, as seen from below, with a steely-hard cock throbbing above his face. A twitch of his own dick made him snap out of the trance and hurry inside.


The next morning, Bryce woke up to a raging hardon which he gave a firm squeeze. The football player gently opened his eyes to see he had woken up an hour before his alarm, his boner to blame. Looking over at his roommate's bed across the room, Bryce muttered under his breath how he'd rather be alone to attend the unrelenting erection currently tenting the basketball shorts he freeballed in for pjs. Stealing a glance under the sheets he saw just how soaked his shorts were with precum and whispered to himself an agitated, "Fuck." Conspiratorially, Bryce glanced toward his roommate and quietly reached over to his end table and turned off the alarm before it would have the chance to go off. Lee stirred in his distant bed, but Bryce concluded his roommate was still sleeping judging by the slow and steady breathing.

Bryce confidently got out of bed, stretching the sleepiness out of his soft-but-muscled body. His biceps flexing with his arms behind his head. His chest and abs filling with a deep breath, shirtless, in the middle of the dorm room. Calves and buttocks clenching as Bryce rose to his tip toes. The 7.5 inch hardon jutting into the confining fabric and his loose balls bouncing with every movement into whichever direction his cock was leading. Bryce's eyes were far off again, focused somewhere beyond Lee's sleeping body. He slowly moved his hands down his pecs, across the ridges of his abs and down into his shorts. His right hand grabbing the root of his throbbing dick, his left cupping his balls already churning with cum. The thought of Lee standing over him manifested in his mind again. His view eclipsed by a fat cock that suddenly slapped his face, knocking Bryce back into the present. Eyes widened, he quickly removed his hands from his shorts and focused on getting ready for an early morning practice on the field. Bryce was slipping out the door when he caught himself staring at his sleeping roommate; confused, he tried to shake off the foggy feeling. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" he thought.

Practice went long, into which Bryce poured all his energy to escape the recurring image of Lee from his mind. Coach had even given Bryce props for the dedication, which he couldn't quite appreciate through the painful erection still bestowed upon him from that morning. Bryce thought the jockstrap he haphazardly wore to cover up his condition would restrict things enough to get by but as time went on his mind kept returning to Lee. Or a fat cock eclipsing his vision; its thick veins rubbing across his lips.

In the locker room, Bryce waited for the team to leave before he went into the showers lest they spot the wood he was sporting. He jumped under an icy cold stream of water, fighting through the shocking chill, and closed his eyes with the aim to will his condition away; hoping — begging — for his throbbing cock to subside. But the image only surfaced again, clearer than ever before.

Bryce found himself in the middle of the woods, the warm sun beating down on him from a cloudless blue sky. A light breeze rustling through the trees, across the thicket of grass he was in and across his bare skin. Looking down, Bryce noticed he was completely nude; his hard dick casting a shadow onto the granite formation he was kneeling on. Alone at last, Bryce felt a rush of relief as he grabbed hold of his cock and began to jerk it. The wind licked up his back, causing shivers to travel up and down his spine. The jock moaned in pleasure, "Fuuuuuuuck..." giving himself over to the desperate desire to get off at all cost. Bryce leaned back, the light glinting off the nearly invisible blond hairs that dusted his smooth skin.

"I fucking need to cum. I just fucking need it." Bryce spoke, just above a whisper.

"You'll get it," a voice replied.

But Bryce wasn't concerned, nor interested in the source. Dully aware it was speaking to him, and vaguely familiar with its tone, Bryce was more interested in the meat in his hands. His brow knitted with concern, his voice filled with worry that the stranger may not be telling the truth, "I will?"

"Yeah, you'll get all you can take."

The jock was reaching full speed, jackhammering his cock in his hand, his balls slapping his fist on each stroke. Eyes transfixed on his on cock, Bryce pleaded, "Please, let me have it."

"Then look at me," the voice commanded.

Looking up from his spot on the granite, the sun made it hard for Bryce to see where the voice came from. Still beating his dick Bryce squinted through the light and saw a shadow of a person cast over him. It was Lee. His roommate was standing over him with a fat and veiny cock. Bryce could feel his balls tightening, readying themselves to give him sweet release. He stared at the dick slowly getting closer to him. Now mere inches from his face, Bryce couldn't form the words he wanted to say. He wanted to ask for permission to cum. He wanted to aim his own dick at his face and lick up his load like he did in the showers. But no matter how hard he tried, Bryce couldn't do anything but stare at the cock that was now hovering an inch over his face, his nose nearly touching the shaft and the set of low hanging balls dangerously close to his chin.

"Take it," The voice said.

Bryce looked past the cock in his face and into Lee's eyes, "But..."

"Take it." Bryce noticed the disembodied voice belonged to Lee, and somehow that made Bryce want to do what it said. He grabbed the cock and began to jerk it off too. Lee's disembodied voice continued, "You know what you want. You know what to do."

Bryce looked down at his own dick and let it go, noticing the building orgasm hadn't gone away but continued to grow inside him. A smile crept across his face as he realized he'd still get his rocks off without having to touch himself, and so Bryce let himself slip into a blissful trance that had been attempting to take him over. He threw himself at Lee's cock and began to worship it with his hands, tongue and mouth. The orgasm building in strength with every stroke he gave to Lee. The imminence of cumming approaching faster with every drip of precum he consumed from that beautiful cock slapping him in the face. "Fuck yeah, give it to me!" Bryce said, grabbing Lee's balls with one hand and a handful of ass in the other.

"I can't hear you," Lee's voice taunted.

"Give it to me! I need it so fucking bad right now!" Bryce shouted.

But Bryce's voice didn't spread across the field. Instead it echoed with a tinny sharpness that made him open his eyes. Dick in hand, on his knees, mouth open to the warm stream of the shower hitting him in the face, Bryce twisted around and stumbled over himself realizing what he was doing. Scrambling to a standing position, panic flooding through the jock's brain, Bryce looked around to see if anyone else was around. But steam had filled the showers, obstructing his view of anything beyond. Bryce turned off the water, tucked his uncooperative erection into the towel as he wrapped it around his waist and began surveying the locker room for evidence of anyone around. Much to his relief he was still alone; but the clock on the wall told him he only had 10 minutes before his first class of the day.

Bryce looked at the bulge clearly visible through the towel and muttered with frustration, "I guess we're not done yet, are we?"


That afternoon didn't come soon enough. Between his math and nutrition classes, club meetings and his Monday study group, Bryce was unable to concentrate on anything due to the seemingly insatiable erection he'd had all day. As he counted the day by the minute, Bryce grew more and more ready to lock himself away that evening and jack himself into the following morning. So when he did return to the dorm he was less than thrilled to spot Lee already there.

"Fucking figures," Bryce spat in Lee's direction, but Lee didn't respond. Instead, Lee sat at his desk at the opposite wall with a pair of headphones on, staring into a laptop, seemingly oblivious to the fact Bryce had just come in. Dropping his stuff by the door and audibly huffing, Bryce waited for Lee to acknowledge his presence as to expedite his roommate's departure — by force if necessary. But Lee never stirred.

"Hey, jackass, I need the room for the next hour," Bryce commanded. Nothing. The jock started across the room, anger pent up from a day of nonstop sexual frustration, reaching out to yank the headphones right off Lee's head. "I fucking said..." but Bryce's words trailed off, his hand still outstretched for the headphones. Instead of lashing out, instead of throwing the aggravating runt out the door, a single thought came flooding to his mind. Lee still hadn't noticed Bryce standing not a yard away, and given the din of music blaring through the headphones, Lee probably wouldn't notice anything at all for the time being.

Bryce bit his bottom lip in thought. His brain was warning him, but his cock was twitching wantingly. He took a few cautious steps backwards toward his bed, kicking off his shoes in one fluid motion. Bryce then peeled off his shirt and let it fall to the floor next to him, gauging how far he could go and still be able to explain away his state of undress if something were to happen. But his horny state proved too strong. Unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, Bryce pushed down both his jeans and boxer briefs as he sat down on his bed — his cock slapping his lower abdomen up to his belly button. He let his cock breath for a few moments, standing straight up as it lightly throbbed to the rhythm of his heartbeat. For a good long moment Bryce stared down Lee, wondering how long he had before the opportunity to finally get release was gone. It was then his imagination took over. While his idle hand wrapped around the base of his cock and began traveling the length of the hard shaft, his eyes slowly closed.

Bryce once again found himself in the forrest clearing from before. Warm light from the late September sun radiated off a sheen of sweat and velvet blond hair that covered his chest, thighs, and tightly flexed ass. He was thrusting into his left fist while his right hand was grabbing at the back of his neck — biceps flexing and pulsing with each long and slow thrust. "Oh! Oh, fuck..." Bryce moaned in surprise as a light breeze licked across his broad back causing goosebumps to cover his body. Bryce widened his stance, shifting his feet as wide apart as his shoulders before grabbing hold of his ass with his free hand. He grinned as he watched himself fuck his own hand, the shadow of his 7.5" cock cast on the granite rock below.

Another shadow caught his attention, however, its features growing clearer, its lines crisper, as it approached over the rock face. It appeared, at least to Bryce's imagination, to be a mirror image of his own complete with another set of legs, another stiff cock and another arm pumping away at it. But the more Bryce studied it, the more he noticed the differences between the two shadows. For one, the other shadow appeared to have a much larger dick. This thought made Bryce frown, prompting a voice to call out to him.

"What's wrong, there?"

"My cock ins't that big," Bryce said, pointing at the other shadow.

"Did you want the bigger one?"

Bryce nodded, his eyes furrowed as he stared at the casted shadow.

"I can't hear you."

Bryce held back. A part of him didn't want to admit out loud just how much he wanted that larger cock in his hands. But the longer he waited the larger it appeared to get. And the larger it got, the more Bryce had to have it. "Yes!"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want to feel the larger cock!"

"Look up at me, then."

As Bryce's eyes followed the shadow, down the legs and to the feet where he noticed a pair of bare feet meeting them. He then followed the lightly toned legs of tan skin and stopped to take in the 8" dick casting the shadow he envied, currently resting in the palm of a hand. Bryce admired the sight with growing desire and felt its effects on his now jumping cock. He felt an exhilarated thrill, thinking about jacking off in the middle of the woods with another guy... a man... just two dudes in nature. Bryce followed the happy trail of dark brown hair up to a navel and then up a lightly visible six pack. Biting his lower lip, he quickened the pace of his jerking as he noticed a pair of supple nipples on a swimmer chest. And just when Bryce let out a moan of pleasure, he locked eyes with Lee.

The two stood there in the small clearing, cocks in hand, staring into each other's eyes. Lee finally broke the silence, "Still want it?"

Bryce's eyes pulled down onto Lee's dick and all the jock could muster was a whimpered, "uh-huh."

"Then you know what to do."

Bryce dropped to his knees and step by slow step Lee's dick drew closer to Bryce's face, causing the footballer to jack off faster the closer it came. By the time Lee's dick was hanging over the jock's face — the shaft brushing against his nose — Bryce was jackhammering his own dick so fast he had begun to pant.

"You won't get off like that, you know."

Bryce whimpered. He wanted to get off so much his cock ached. All day, no matter what he did he couldn't find relief. The thought of continuing this way nearly made him weep, "But..."

"You know how to get off. You know what it will take. You've always known."

His eyes beamed with delight upon the realization. Bryce *did* know what to do. And just like that, Bryce abandoned his own cock for the 8 inches of meat right in front of his face. And as soon as his lips met the plump head of Lee's dick, he felt the beginnings of an orgasm building deep within his own body. He was closer to a resolution now than at any time in the last 12 hours, and with that bit of a promise he dove onto Lee's dick with everything he had.

Bryce sloppily sucked down Lee's dick until his nose buried itself deep within the dark brown bush of Lee's pubes. He felt the dick slip into his throat and penetrate his esophagus, coating the shaft in a slick of slime. Coming back up for air, Bryce used his spit as lube to milk Lee with both hands, lifting the shaft as he did so. Bryce then went in for Lee's low hanging balls, sucking them both into his mouth and rolling them around with his tongue.

"Feel that, Bryce?"

He did. The orgasm was getting stronger, he could feel himself getting nearer. This redoubled his efforts and Bryce became wilder with his desire for satisfaction. Balls popping out of his mouth, Bryce grabbed Lee's ass and pulled him back into his throat, forcing Lee to throat fuck him. "I need you to cum!" Bryce cried, pulling off Lee for a moment of gasped air. "I need your load in my stomach! I need it coating my throat!" The jock dove onto Lee's dick once more, wrapping one hand around the base of the shaft and milking it between forcing it back down his own throat, still cupping Lee's ass for leverage.

"Feel it, Bryce?"

"I do! Fuck, I do!" Bryce moaned in pathetic pleasure, the moment of release building with him like a volcano ready to erupt. "I'm so close, Lee..."

"Call me Sir."

"I need it so much, Sir, I'll do anything. I'm so fucking close, Sir. I can't do it without you."

"No you can't," Lee replied, his voice louder than ever before. And Bryce locked eyes with Lee, who was giving him the most sinister grin.

Bryce opened his eyes to see himself sill jacking off, legs splayed wide on the bed, his body drenched in sweat. He was seconds away from busting a nut all over himself as he did in the shower the day prior. Bryce once again opened his mouth in a silent scream of pleasure, his free arm wildly grasping at the bare cinderblock wall beside his bed. He reached the point of no return... but couldn't cross it. His attention shot straight back to his cock — he was so close, all he had to do was push himself over the edge. Hungrily doubling down, he grunted animalistically as he focused on his cock once more. His balls retracted and his cock throbbed, but nothing was happening. Frantically, he began to beat off faster, all the while whimpering softly in frustration.

"Can't cum?"

Bryce's eyes shot upward to see that Lee had been turned around, watching the event unfold. He didn't know just how long he'd been watching, but Bryce somehow knew in the back of his mind it was the entire time. Embarrassment flushed across his face, but for some reason he never stopped jacking off. If anything, his cock became harder knowing Lee was watching.

"Just can't do it, no matter hard you try?"

The jock just whimpered, both not being able to cum nor stop jerking his cock which was now drooling precum all over his shaft, his fist, and onto his bedding — more precum than he had ever seen in his life.

"You'll soon find out that's not the only thing you can't do anymore."

Bryce kept looking back and forth, from Lee back to his cock which he couldn't stop stroking, unsure which should concern him more.

Seemingly able to read the jock's mind, Lee stood up and walked to the side of Bryce's bed. "First, I want you to know I'm the one in control over whether or not you can get off. Today was just the first of many days you've asked for. From here on out, you have to ask me for permission to get those rocks off. And you'll have to, because if you don't, every day will be another unending boner with sexual fantasies of you worshiping my dick."

12