Unnecessary Rivalry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What greeted her was Natalie bent over the counter. Well, as much as an overweight woman could be. Her bottom was naked and her shirt bundled over her large breasts. Behind her was a fit cheerleader wearing a strap-on. Maeve was close enough to see her butt flex, as Evelyn pounded into the large woman. Then her eyes went back to her friend's mother. Natalie's flesh was jiggling from everywhere under the assault of Evelyn.

Seeing Natalie trying to stifle her moans, obviously enjoying it, made Maeve understand a bit why Evelyn was doing it. She, herself, was getting turned on.

While her friend admired her mother getting her freak on with Evelyn, Kimberly admired the sexy bottom clad in white panties in front of her. Not caring anymore, she pulled them down and buried her face. She moaned when her tongue finally breached into her best friend's wet snatch.

Maeve jumped from the sudden invasion, but didn't stop it. She kept watching the younger woman banging away the old mother, mesmerized by the roughness of it. After a minute, annoyed by the lack of stimulation the position provided, Maeve flipped on her back to give her best friend better access.

Kimberly didn't complain, and lost herself in her friend's folds.

Eventually, Evelyn slowed down and pulled out. Maeve saw with amazement the tool that was used. It was a double dildo strap-on, used to penetrate Natalie's ass and pussy at the same time.

Evelyn slapped the panting woman's plump butt. "Why are you out of breath? I'm doing all the work here. Now that you're warmed up, it's time for the main event. I wonder if you'll still be able to contain your wailing."

Maeve saw her walk away and return with something that left her breathless, and her eyes wide open. Evelyn was sporting the girthiest dildo Maeve ever saw. It wasn't overly long, but the thick, purple dick was larger than her arm.

Evelyn took her time to insert the large object, making Natalie groan in the process.

"Can I cum?"

"Huh?" Maeve turned to her friend.

"Can I cum," whispered Kimberly for a second time.

"Sure." Maeve gazed back to what went on upstairs, unable to look away.

Even though it was said like an afterthought, it still counted. Kimberly slipped her hand between her legs and rubbed her clit while licking her friend with wanton abandon.

"Now that your cunt is properly stretched," said Evelyn, when she bottomed out, "it's time you tell me if you did my task."

"I did," answered Natalie, with obvious difficulty.

"And?" inquired Evelyn, as she began to pull out.

"Oh god!" exclaimed the large woman, tapping the counter.

Evelyn pushed the monstrous appendage back in and stopped. "Start talking, or I'm not moving."

"He was surprised, but not grossed out. Said he was willing to give it a try."

"So, was it more intense taking it up the ass?"

"Yes. It was so much better. I came twice while rubbing myself while he was fucking me. It was insane. And I could tell he was very excited."

"Where did he cum?"

"Inside me. I begged him to cum inside, as you said. It clearly pumped him up. It was the best sex we've had in years. OH FUCK!"

Evelyn rewarded her by moving again. "See? You should always listen to me."

Now that Natalie was getting used to it, Evelyn picked up the pace until she was fucking her with the same intensity as the previous strap-on. The mother could only silence a moan once every two thrusts.

Meanwhile, Kimberly was oblivious to what was happening. Her whole world was centered around her best friend's core. She had two orgasms in the short time since she was given permission. It was long overdue. She intended to keep going as long as Maeve was distracted.

Maeve ignored her friend. Her attention was on Evelyn. The cheerleader was going as rough as when she opened the door, if not harsher. She saw the young girl gripping the big woman's hair.

"How do you like my big cock?" Evelyn slapped her ass. "Answer me!"

"I love it."

"Who would have thought a housewife like you liked monster cock?"

Natalie couldn't stay silent anymore. Evelyn's rough fucking was making her body hot and sweaty. Her stretched cunt was being stimulated to the max.

"Good. You're finally showing your true colors. Nothing shameful about liking having your cunt pushed to its limit. You feel it filling you up?"

"I do."

"You want my big cock to make you cum?"

"Yes."

"Beg!" Evelyn pulled Natalie's hair back.

"Please mistress, keep ramming that big cock inside me. I'm so close. Please don't stop."

"Now imagine if your husband was hung like that. A big, hard, warm, veiny, throbbing cock hammering relentlessly in your cunt, until you don't know which way is up. The grunt he's making while having his way with you like an animal in heat. Each slap of his flesh against your ass affirming his lust for you. Until the moment he can't hold back anymore, and his seeds fills you as you beg him."

Natalie's body convulsed with a high-pitched whimper. Her legs began to shake. Evelyn kept going for a few seconds, then pulled out. Natalie held to the counter for a while, her legs too weak to support her. She then slowly let herself down until she sat on the floor.

At that moment, Maeve had a small epiphany. How did Evelyn know what Natalie liked? She perfectly manipulated the line between Natalie's fascination for big dick and her love for her husband. Maeve had the feeling the relationship between the old couple would be better for it. Maybe Evelyn did it just to show her what she could do and didn't care about her friend's mother. Either way, she proved her competence. It would be up to Maeve to do what she wanted with Evelyn's knowledge.

Right then, she decided to accept Evelyn's offer. She would still give the three pieces of paper to the people at school tomorrow, if only to satisfy her curiosity. But the doubt she had, had greatly lessened.

Now that the show was over, she slowly closed the door and heard Evelyn talking.

"Your next task will be to talk to your husband about using a toy during your next intercourse. Say you want him to fuck your ass while you use a dildo. Use a smaller one than him to start with. Then use a bigger one the next time, as big as him.

"Then you'll need to have a talk with him. Most men are already jealous of a regular fake cock, much less one bigger than them. They feel emasculated and useless. How can they compete with something bigger and perpetually hard? Those men are usually insecure and small-minded. If your husband is someone like that, I'm afraid it's as far as you can go with him in your sex life, girth-wise.

"But if not? If he realizes there are many ways to pleasure a woman, none of them involving his dick, then it will bring your sex life to new heights. You should also know it's a two-way street. You need to know what his needs and fantasies are.

"What you can't do, though, is do nothing and hope things will get better." Maeve heard the strap-on fall on the ground. "All right, I'm off. Good luck."

Maeve returned her attention to her friend, and realized that despite the arousing scene she just witnessed, she didn't get off once. Her friend had been eating her pussy selfishly this whole time. She got up, took Kimberly's hand, and brought her downstairs.

"Come with me, you greedy little skank."

She playfully wrestled her down and straddled her face. Maeve held her friend's hands against the floor, locking her in place.

"So you like cunts, huh?"

"Uh-huh." Kimberly tried to lick her friend's slit, but it was an inch too high. If only Maeve could lower her hips and smother her with that juicy pussy.

"Now, before we were interrupted, I believe you were kissing my panties."

"Aren't we past that now?"

"I guess we are. Here's the deal. You tell me every pussy you've eaten, and I sit on your face."

"That's a lot of pussy."

"Then you better start now. I have to be home before ten."

"I mean, it's not like I have names or anything. I didn't even know the faces of who I was eating most of the time."

"What do you mean you didn't know?"

"Let me have a taste before I start."

Maeve squinted her eyes.

"Please?" pleaded Kimberly.

Maeve spread her knees and lowered herself. She let Kimberly roll her tongue into her folds for a few seconds, then lifted back up. "Start talking."

"Okay, so, I'm pretty sure I did a few girls on all the sports teams. I know I did some MILFs, too. But I didn't know the name of anyone. And those are the ones I saw their faces. It was mostly anonymous."

"You had to wear a blindfold or something?"

"Wellll, almost. Evelyn gave me a VR headset. Connected to my laptop, I can use it like a computer screen. With a wireless keyboard and mouse, I could eat cunts until my jaw hurt. And I did."

"You really don't care whose it is?"

"If I can take my time and eat someone, of course, I care. If it's mindless munching on a fresh pussy, then I don't really care."

"I see..."

Maeve lowered herself to allow her friend to lick a few times, then moved back up, much to the disappointment of Kimberly.

"Now, as I understand, you kind of betrayed me."

"I'm really sorry."

"And how do you intend to repay me?"

"I'll do anything!"

"Not good enough. I want specifics."

"I'll eat you whenever you want, wherever you want, no matter for how long."

Maeve moved her hips back and forth. "That's the right direction."

Licking her lips with anticipation, Kimberly continued her pledge. "You can use me as you see fit. Think of me as a literal sex toy. Snap your fingers, and I'm on my knees, ready to serve. I'll be your personal mindless slut."

"You seem a bit eager. Is it a punishment, or is it what you want to be?"

Kimberly took some time to think. "I guess... it's what I want to be. I want to spend hours between your legs. Not eating you or anything. Just... having the warmth of your pussy against my mouth, while we both do other things."

Maeve chuckled. "You really love pussy, uh?"

"I can't explain it. It makes me warm and fuzzy."

Maeve lowered herself. "So you'd spend an entire day like this with your VR headset, while I watch television or do homework? I can see it."

Kimberly wanted to tell her it was really useful. It changed her life in that regard. Before, she had to choose between eating pussy or doing some work for the club. Now she could do both in the proper position. But because Maeve was pressed too hard against her, preventing her from talking, she did quick small nods.

"I never thought you'd be a carpet cleaner. Are you strictly into girls or guys too?"

"Jhust girls," muffled Kimberly.

"Ever thought of going down on our friends?"

"Yesh."

"Did you know Evelyn and Naomi were a thing before today?"

Kimberly shook her head, surprising Maeve. It meant Evelyn was playing her cards close to the chest, which made sense. Information is power, only if it's not common knowledge.

After each finished getting some satisfying orgasms, the girls talked about their future and how what had just happened would affect them and the group. For better or worse, it would change their lives.

The next day, Maeve was getting off the bus with trepidations. She'd hoped to arrive early to see who got bracelets, but her bus was among the last ones to arrive. She had to wait until lunchtime before she could see who Evelyn's subordinates were. It was not surprising to see many bracelets in Evelyn's entourage.

Walking through the cafeteria, she saw a few people here and there. Nothing surprising, except that everyone with a bracelet was a girl. No guys. She made a mental note to ask the cheerleader why that was. One student did catch Maeve's eyes. It was a girl in all-black clothes, black nail polish, black hair, and black eyeliner. Maeve deduced that she didn't have black lipstick because it was against the school's rules. Why was everything else permitted in her attire except that? No student could say.

The girl was sitting with her friend of similar taste in terms of style, although more watered down. Maeve walked up to her and gave her the Post-it, without saying anything.

She needed to give two more notes, but none of the other students stood out. As she was about to sit with her friends, a girl wearing a bracelet walked by her.

"You might want to check the teachers' lounge."

"Now you're talking," thought Maeve. She made her way to the teachers' lounge while trying to think of a reason to enter. There was no good reason for a student to bother a teacher during lunch that couldn't wait until after. She got in front of the door, without thinking of a good excuse, when someone opened the door.

"Miss Baker, I was hoping to see you. I have the list of books you asked for with me. Come."

The woman who Maeve recognized as one of the librarians gestured for her to come in with her bracelet-wearing hand. While following behind, she counted six people with Evelyn's signature jewelry. All women except for one man. Adam Harris, the gym teacher.

Maeve gave him a note, and also gave one to Holly Carter, her last year's English teacher, who was her favorite of all the teachers.

When Maeve returned to sit with her friends, she didn't bother trying to lie and simply said it was personal when they inquired about her absence. The next classes dragged on forever, giving Maeve time to think about Evelyn. The number of people she assembled was impressive. It was hard to believe some of them even interacted with Evelyn. And now that she thought about it, they probably didn't. It's not like Evelyn had to do everything hands-on.

After school, Maeve waited for Evelyn in front of the study room. The cheerleader showed up with a knowing smile.

"So, I saw you give one to a student. Meaning there are two teachers." She unlocked the door and entered. Maeve followed. "Mr. Harris is a no-brainer, being the only guy. Otherwise, it's between Mrs. Williams and Mrs. Carter."

"Mrs. Carter. Who is Mrs. Williams?"

"The GILF."

Maeve frowned. She didn't notice her. There's a good chance she dismissed her because of her age.

"Didn't know you were into grannies."

They sat at the table.

"I'm into anyone with a pulse and of legal age, as long as there is potential fun."

"Why no guys?"

Evelyn smiled. "Because they might as well all wear a bracelet. Guys are too easy. Not all of them, of course. But giving a bracelet to those who won't be easily persuaded would be easier. I have a few trustees, but most men can't be trusted without leverage. I got burned a few times. So I use them, but they're not officially part of my club."

Maeve was about to ask how she got burned, when they heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

The goth girl opened the door and entered. She put her hands against a chair and waited.

"Maeve, this is Kath. Kath, this is Maeve. I summoned you here because I want you to tell her how you got to wear that bracelet."

"You trust her?"

"No, I want her to publish your story," sarcastically replied Evelyn.

"Sorry," said Katherine while sitting. "Stupid question. Do I tell everything?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Umm, well, Evelyn approached me one day at my locker, asking if I wanted to be in a gangbang."

Maeve arched an eyebrow, and looked at Evelyn. The cheerleader simply smirked.

"At first, I was like, what? She repeated the question. Before I got the chance to respond, she told me to think about it and left. I did think about it, and yes, it's something I was curious to experience. But no way I would tell her that. So many things could go wrong. And I didn't want that reputation.

"The next day, when I saw her approach, I was prepared to tell her no. But before I could, she said, 'Wait, before you answer, look at this.' She pulled out her phone and showed me a bunch of pictures of her in a gangbang. She was laughing, smiling, and having fun. When I saw a picture of her with a cock in all of her holes and a lusty look, it made me want to try it. Still, I was skeptical."

"Anonymity is a big factor," intervened Evelyn, looking at Maeve. "Most people want to do their fantasy, but all of them don't want people to know. One of the important things is to make them feel safe."

"So, yeah," continued Katherine. "She told me she trusted all the guys involved and that I could wear a mask. I was starting to break, but even with a mask, the guys could still recognize me and blab about it. When Mistress said she could give me her pictures as collateral, I asked why she was doing this."

"For many reasons," explained Evelyn. "As with every deal I make, I expect people to inform me about their friends. Who is dating who? Who is working where? Family situation? What do they like and dislike? And based on that, I see if I can find someone worth adding to my club. I also expect them to return the favor occasionally. This is the main reason for most people. Sometimes, though, and this was the case, it's because I think it would be fun.

"And it was fun. Fun to watch her being timid at first, stroking two cocks while sucking another. Fun to see her get into it. Fun to see her getting covered in cum and the look on her face."

Maeve looked toward Katherine. "How was it?"

"Hmm, overwhelming? There were many different sensations. It was hard to focus on one. I didn't get to cum as many times as I imagined, but it was really fun. All the guys were respectful and caring. I heard Mistress giving orders here and there to smooth things up. I was a mess after, but it was really satisfying overall."

"Thank you, Kath. You can leave."

Katherine left.

"Does everyone under you call you Mistress?"

"No, but they are the exception. Otherwise, yes. Mistress is a term of submission. It reminds them who's in charge."

They got interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Enter."

It was Holly. She was wearing a dark-red turtleneck sweater and cream-colored jeans.

"Strip," commanded Evelyn.

Holly worriedly glanced at Maeve, but she obeyed nonetheless, starting by pulling her sweater over her head.

Maeve took it all in. She was a bit surprised, but knowing Evelyn, she figured things would only get more shocking overall from now on. The most surprising thing, though, was how comfortable she was with watching her favorite teacher shyly undress. It wasn't as awkward as she thought it would be. Probably because Evelyn was there and running the show.

When Holly was naked, except for her socks because of the cold floor, Evelyn got up.

"Mrs. Carter here is an exhibitionist." Evelyn got behind her and cupped her breasts. "With a body like that, it's not surprising." She made her boobs bounce up and down. "Rivers of sperm were made because of that sexy body. I could probably count on one hand the teenage boys that DIDN'T stroke a load to her luscious curves."

Holly smiled coyly. "It can't be that many, Mistress."

"You think so?" Evelyn moved a hand across her stomach to cup her snatch. Holly shivered. Evelyn whispered loud enough for Maeve to hear. "I know so. I literally did the census. I asked my friends to ask all the boys. Guys can be pretty truthful when they're hot and bothered."

Evelyn pressed her fingers on Holly's clit, making small circles. "Some jerked it imagining you were making them stay at school for detention, and then crawl under their desk to suck them off. The girls too. Many of them would kill to have those pretty lips against theirs. I know for a fact each of them would be lucky."

Evelyn glanced at Maeve and smiled. "I know a guy wants to be bent over on your lap, his hard dick pressed between your soft thighs, getting spanked for being a bad boy until he soils your flesh and chair. Another would like to spend hours under your desk, sucking on your cunt."

Evelyn applied more pressure and moved her hand faster. "A guy told me, firsthand, he'd want to plow your ass from behind during class."